[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nagi no Asukara

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Tsugumuisfuckingtrash.png (1MB, 1063x608px) Image search: [Google]
Tsugumuisfuckingtrash.png
1MB, 1063x608px
Tsugumu has got to be the worst character I have seen in awhile.

He is so plain and boring and gets all the woman with his paper like attitude.

Am I suppose to be self-inserting into him?

THIS SHOW IS SO SHIT AS WELL.

I only watched it to see if Mari Okada was actually a good writer because of the /a hate about Kiznavier.

For once you were right /a.

Why do you have Asukara and Tsugumu?
>>
>>140637477
>talking about worst boy when best boy is the MC
Fuck off ESL.
>>
File: Z9bM_5glo-W8.png (465KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Z9bM_5glo-W8.png
465KB, 853x480px
All romances are shallow and make no sense.

Neither does the racism with the sea and the surface.

I'm at ep 13, does it get better?
>>
File: NagiNoAsukara.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
NagiNoAsukara.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
Best couple.
>>
>>140637593
>>All romances are shallow and make no sense.
>>Neither does the racism with the sea and the surface.

The racism makes sense, just watch the show and you'll understand.
>>
It got better when people started dying.
>>
>>140637477
I wanted to like this, because it really is stunning visually. But the characters are stupid and boring as hell, it's like going to a resteraunt and getting shit on a diamond plate.
>>
File: wahh.jpg (86KB, 740x720px) Image search: [Google]
wahh.jpg
86KB, 740x720px
>>140637850
This is the reason I don't make threads.

Because kids like you only exist to spoil.

>>140637821
>Racism makes sense
I'm on episode 14 nigger, what are you talking about.
>>
>>140637477
I'm still pissed at how he doesn't try clear up hikari's misunderstanding toward manaka with a "just because" reason. like really? even after you've been accepted into the group?
and then you got kaname, who actually tried to get him together with chisaki after he knows that chisaki loves him instead of pulling the "no, why? just because" attitude that he did.
I'm initially pissed at this cause you can see how Kaname is actually the one that get "left behind" thx to his self-sacrifice, but thx god to that Sayu's confession scene at the end.
fuck tsugumu.
>>
>>140637477
Try learning English before posting.
>>
>>140638023
>>I'm on episode 14 nigger, what are you talking about.

Humans were created in the sea from sea god or whatever.

Eventually some humans turned retarded and wanted to live on surface.

Those people said fuck you to the sea god and went to the surface to live there.

After a while they realized that they need the sea god in order to live off the sea or whatever.

So they start doing boat ceremonies or whatever and send sacrifices to the sea god in order to appeal to him.

The original Water Humans don't like this and start hating on Surface Humans.
>>
Tsumugu is a great husbando. I never got the hate.
>>
>>140637477
He was a bro but then chisaki happened and no, you should not be self inserting in anyone in this.Go finish up the series, there are some good scene ahead.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.