[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to you bunch of love deprived virgins: What is so alluring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 148
Thread images: 15

File: 215312.jpg (660KB, 1280x1907px) Image search: [Google]
215312.jpg
660KB, 1280x1907px
Question to you bunch of love deprived virgins: What is so alluring about the childhood friend fantasy? Is it the possibility of havng someone that knows you so well, she'd put up and even find all of your horrible and glaring flaws cute, and you'd grow old together?

Isn't that really childish?
>>
>>140581174
>Question to you bunch of love deprived virgins: What is so alluring about the childhood friend fantasy?
I'm going to guess it's like incest and you're only into it if you can't relate.
>>
It's cute and she lives next door, making it awfully convenient.

tl;dr we want to fuck our moms
>>
>>140581310
In this case, wouldn't it be more like sister, since it's two people that usually grow up together and then fall in love?
>>
I know this is a shitty troll thread, but Im pretty sure it's more about forming a bond and falling jn love with someone before discovering sex. It's the most pure for of love.
>>
>>140581390
Wanting to fuck anyone you've known since you were a kid is the same as wanting to fuck your mother.
>>
>>140581488
Lool guys, a 15 year old read the Wikipedia article on Freud! !
>>
>>140581717
Don't respond to it, newfriend, and sage the fucking thread if you cannot contain yourself.
>>
>>140581784
Make me, fag.
>>
>>140581449
>I am a virgin: The Post
>>
Freud was a hack. Also, wanting to fuck your sweet childhood friend comes from the allure of falling in love before the age of easy sex.
>>
Do real people even have childhood friends of the opposite sex? I always thought it was a Japan-exclusive thing.
>>
>>140582355
Dude, it's not exactly rare to have a girl living close to you.
>>
>>140582355
OP Here.

Can confirm I had one. We were always together up until around 13 years old, when after years of our parents going "Oh they're going to get married tee hee", she got into a rebelious phase, started to hang around older guys, got a boyfriend (her first one) and eventually just cut me out of her life. I liked her before that.

Last I heard of her, she was majoring in gender studies.
>>
>>140581174
>Is it the possibility of havng someone that knows you so well, she'd put up and even find all of your horrible and glaring flaws cute, and you'd grow old together?

You just answered your own question.
A real childhood friend is the closest thing to a perfect relationship.
Also it is the easy way out for a story, developing a character that the MC completely relies to and feels perfect to be with is not convenient, using the childhood friend is simplest option
>>
>>140582469
You could have just said "I had one" instead of blogging.
>>
>>140582355
Neighbors are a thing.

Having a childhood friend though, I don't get the appeal of it in anime. I just never saw her romantically.
>>
>>140582503
Just downvote you don't like it :^)
>>
Does it matter if it's childish?
>>
>>140582469
sounds like you dodged a bullet, senpai. My childhood friend is marrying a black guy
>>
File: ss (2015-01-22 at 01.28.37).jpg (95KB, 941x529px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-01-22 at 01.28.37).jpg
95KB, 941x529px
>>140582469
why didn't you save her like in those animes?
>>
>>140582615
It's very important to appear mature to others unless you wanna get gossiped about.

You'll get gossiped about anyway
>>
>All these anons that got cucked out of their childhood friends

Now I know why Netorare is so popular.
>>
>>140582170
>Fall in love with someone without sexual attraction
>Wanting this makes you a virgin

Honestly jumping into relationships because of sex is fucking shit, by far the ideal relationship
>>
>>140582655
You know what you have to do

kill them both
>>
File: 1461348763739.png (415KB, 654x702px) Image search: [Google]
1461348763739.png
415KB, 654x702px
>>140581174
>Isn't that really childish?

Where do you think you are?
>>
>>140582707
I took mine's virginity, but I don't even remember what it was like now, it was 17 years ago when we were 10.
>>
>>140582688

I'll say in my cove of fiction then. Reality is a hassle.
>>
>>140581174
>she'd put up and even find all of your horrible and glaring flaws cute

so you think hiding your flaws is a good basis for any relation? no wonder divorce rates are so high
>>
File: 1460591535814.jpg (38KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1460591535814.jpg
38KB, 547x692px
Do people really get obsessed with childhood friends?

I noticed I started developing feelings for her after a while and I decided to cut every bit of communications and drop her

She hates me apparently for that even though it's been years and decided to tell me when I met her by chance as an adult (lol)
>>
japs are terrified of strangers and of confessions.

the childhood friend is a cheat code to get around this awkwardness they want to avoid.
>>
>>140581174
What's childish about unconditionnal affection?
>>
>>140581174

If youre talking anime/manga I guess its just like any weird jap stuff, its interesting because of the mixed feelings it brings, like...

>this is about incest right

>how the fuck can they make this

>still watching with one eye not knowing if I should turn it off or not

>finished the enture series, still mixed feelings
>>
>>140583029
No, it's just as awkward, if not more so, when your childhood friend confesses to you.
>>
>>140582469
>after years of our parents going "Oh they're going to get married tee hee", she got into a rebelious phase, started to hang around older guys, got a boyfriend (her first one) and eventually just cut me out of her life. I liked her before that.
>Last I heard of her, she was majoring in gender studies.

Jesus christ nigga, i hope you made this up. It's just too sad to be real
>>
>>140581174
The partner in question is someone you know well already and are very comfortable with. It's like as if you've both been "dating" but haven't really thought if it in that way- until some happening occurs to set of thoughts of lust between the two. Plus it's really cute and innocent, which is the most important thing to it.
>>
Ending up with your childhood friend is purest ending you can hope for.

Any relationship past high school will be based on secrets and is essentially settling. You're settling on what you think is the best you can get instead of just naturally falling in love without any bearing on money/security or the other bullshit factors adults take into account when choosing a mate.

Think of all the things you'd never tell your future wife The list gets longer the older you get. The more past you have before meeting her the more in the dark she'll be about who you really are. These are things that had you had a childhood friend, she would already know about you.

Why wouldn't you want to end up with your childhood friend. Think of how much history you'd have together, years upon years. That bond would nigh unbreakable. When you're with someone for so long neither side would want to give it up easily and thus through thick and thin you'd stand a better chance of pulling through together. In any other relationship where the roots are not nearly as strong, any storm could uproot it and cause one side to give up and leave.
>>
>Think of all the things you'd never tell your future wife The list gets longer the older you get. The more past you have before meeting her the more in the dark she'll be about who you really are. These are things that had you had a childhood friend, she would already know about you.

Also it goes both ways, can you really trust a girl where you have no idea how many other dicks she's sucked before you?

Even if she tells you a number, chances are it's a lie and she's rounding down at best.
>>
>>140584095
Through being a couple and after being married, your lover ends up being your best friend in age.
Spoken true anon.
>>
>>140584095
This is only viable in fiction or before the age of easily acquired electronics.
>>
Evidence A: incidental casual sex is appealing

Evidence B: childhood friends do incidental casual things

Conclusion: childhood friends can be set up to have a sexual escapade where the transition is smooth and pleasant to the reader
>>
>>140581174
>What is so alluring about the childhood friend fantasy?

The dramatic tension builds upon the pair being close for years, but not being honest with their feelings.
It's basically the same as sibling incest without the hassle of explaining how they weren't blood related at all.
>>
>>140581174
>Is it the possibility of havng someone that knows you so well, she'd put up and even find all of your horrible and glaring flaws cute
Pretty much. No teenage weeb loser is gonna have the guts to actually get know girls, so they see childhood friends as a free ticket to acceptance from the opposite sex.
>>
It's the purest and most innocent love, that's why NTR featuring them is infuriating.
>>
>>140585265
>It's the purest and most innocent love
lol just admit you're afraid to talk to girls
>>
>>140585477
After you admit your primary dwelling is /b/
>>
>>140585514
After you come up with an original comeback
>>
>>140585610
I was replying appropriately to your post.
Now either follow the rules or don't play at all.
>>
>>140581174
Why ask if you already know the answer?
And yes, it might be childish, but it would still be ideal.
>>
>>140585477
Aren't you?

Women can be the meanest, most vicious creatures on the planet. They will break you with a smile and go on with their day.
>>
>>140585823
Anyone can be mean and vicious, still even talking to normal females is tiring, so avoid doing it unless it's needed for work.
>>
File: 1461035641231.jpg (96KB, 314x341px) Image search: [Google]
1461035641231.jpg
96KB, 314x341px
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>140586011
Not him but normal females only require you to listen so if you can feign interest by nodding your head and responding with positive one-word responses at appropriate times, you are okay.

>>140586157
/r9k/ has enough newfag pollution, it doesn't need more.
>>
>>140586240
Too much effort, I'd rather not deal with it at all than stand there and listen to her pointless rambling.
>>
I think the idea is that both know each other since forever, and are confortable around each other alredy most likely, usually would take a while for other women unless you hang out a whole lot, but still wouldn't be on the same level.
>>
>>140581174
>childish

So I guess being a adult is being in a miserable relationship/marriage where you both never get used to each others flaws and irritate one another to no end every day and end up in a marriage of suffering? Sweet dude. Can't wait.
>>
>>140586534
You're an adult, suck it up, it's what people expect of you.
>>
>>140586011
>talking to normal females is tiring
Why is this so though? I've pondered this a lot recently. I just do not enjoy women's company. The only thing I can come up with is they speak and talk of nothing that interests me in the slightest. It's only the usual rumor gossip mill or the immediate here and now/news. Nothing deep and thought provoking.
>>
>>140586534
Not OP, but that usually happens because people jump the gun and go straight to marriage without really spending that much time together. If you're not a retard you'll give it time before you go for it and know each other more.
>>
>>140586584
So we can correlate adulthood = suffering.
>>
>>140586696
Simple, no common interest = nothing to talk about.
You might as well be listening to a book on social studies read by Microsoft Sam, same dull, mindnumbing shit.
>>
There's also another factor people aren't noting.

Childhood friends are a very easy way for the writers to have the female (or male depending) character be in love with the MC without having to go into serious detail about it and developing that relationship since it's already happened.

"Why does she like him? Oh they were childhood friends, well that means they were together for a while. Character resolved!" I'm not knocking it or anything, but it's pretty common. Especially for love triangles because the writer won't have to dedicate too much time on one side.
>>
>>140586883
Shit I forgot the main point.

Thus, this has the benefit of the fact that everybody knows how childhood friends work and already knows why they should like this character because it's been done so many times already. That makes for an easy appeal. A good recent example of this is the red head in Kiznaiver. Even before the show came out and we saw the promo poster we knew "oh this is a childhood friend, I automatically know everything about this relationship and have chosen to like (or dislike) this character"
>>
>>140583612
Sounds pretty realistic to me.

>Goes against the presumed notion of getting together with childhood friend
>Dates older guys
>get used repeatedly for sex
>men are all pigs
>useless major because muh patriarchy
>>
>>140586584
Or you can be a logical and have the balls to have the resolve to die alone
>>
>>140587265
Nobody can live alone, I know it's edgy pretending you're a lone wolf and whatnot, but people need other people.
>>
>>140587328
4chan was my only social interaction when I was full hikki. It's good enough to get by.
>>
>>140587328
Wasn't saying to live alone, have friends and shit. Just don't marry people since it's gonna be a shitstorm
>>
>>140587328
While I do agree that people need other people, some people don't need to tick off a checklist to satisfy some peer pressure.

And so, some people can live just fine without a significant other.
>>
>>140587328
Some people are fine without seeking a significant other, but i figure they still want friends, but otherwise a romantic relationship is not necessary for some people.
>>
>>140587446
>>140587542
>>140587658
What makes you so different and special that you don't want someone to love you?
>>
>>140587328
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>140587779
I merely accept the fact that I will probably never trust anyone enough or delude myself enough to think they love me
>>
>>140587779
I don't want to share what I have with someone else and I see no benefit for myself by getting a partner.
Like, none whatsoever without huge drawbacks in my free and leisure life.
>>
>>140587779
Why so needy anon?
>>
>>140587960
I think I know.
He wants to fuck his mother.
>>
File: 1404783157736.png (420KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1404783157736.png
420KB, 500x500px
>>140587779
>"Some people are fine without a significant other"
>Somehow implies that i fit the idea i described

I do want that, but i'm too jaded and scared to try and allow myself to try to go for someone without imagining i'm just being a burden, or that the other dosn't truly like me as much, which in turn will make me annoying to be around.
>>
>>140587999
Fucking Cirno Freud everybody. Got the answer to everything.
>>
>>140587779
It's all in your head anon, being unloved in that way won't suddenly kill you.
Have some interests, multiple hobbies, have some stuff to do and you won't even think about bitches.
But if you're already brainwashed all your life by "at your age I already had many lovers" then you're a lost cause already, go find yourself someone that will humor you for a few years, break up and find another one since you've already been well trained to think 'it can't possibly be worse'
>>
File: tl.jpg (690KB, 1249x1830px) Image search: [Google]
tl.jpg
690KB, 1249x1830px
Nah man. Everyone just likes watching love bloom.
>>
>>140583612
Not made up. I got over it as time went on, but it was very sad seeing this girl I used to spend a bunch of time with turning into the usual "I'm not like the other gurls" slut, complete with weird colored hair and "open relationships" with her hipster friends.
>>
>>140581174
fantasy
>Be born
>Next door neighbor gets a kid
>You both grow up together
>play games
>go on adventures
>overcome obstacles together
>puberty hits
>she starts to become more feminine
>you start to become more manly
>bond of friendship is turning into love
>She is scared of other guys but is ok with you
>Wants you to be her first
>Have sex in the missionary position
>Propose to marry her
>Live happily ever after

reality
>Be born
>next door neighbor has a kid
>you both grow up
>you stay indoors or do guy activities
>she does girl stuff
>puberty hits
>she get full of herself because she can bleed now and has two underdeveloped fatlumps on her chst
>you get hairy in weird places, smell like shit, and get pimples and a cracking voice
>She sees you as a creep, only wants to hang out with the older boys like Chad and Tyrone
>Sluts around, getting pumped and dumped
>Has a niglet by the age of 17 who is the world to her
>Tries to hit on you, as you are a walking ATM for her
>Disregard women, acquire currency
>Live happily ever after
>>
>>140587328
I musn't run away
>>
>>140589072
Yeah, if I had to choose between being viewed as an ATM machine or not marrying, I'll choose not marrying.
>>
>>140581174
>choosing childhood friend
>childish
Yes.
>>
>>140587328
>You are not living your life correctly!

Through the ages there have been people who lived in solitude and they were fine. Humans can live alone, and in groups. That is what makes us so awesome, because we can adapt as a mad mofo.
>>
>>140581174
>Question to all you love deprived virgins
Go make your self satisfaction threads on reddit fuckwit nobody cares
>>
>>140589410
Your mother would be really disappointed if you don't marry.
>>
File: 1380678777081.jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1380678777081.jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>Normie thread
>>
File: 1400180226173.png (145KB, 702x397px) Image search: [Google]
1400180226173.png
145KB, 702x397px
>>140581174
>What's the appeal of someone who knows you better than anyone else barring your parents?
Are you a homo, OP? It's okay to admit you suck cock from time to time.
>>
>>140589535
How is that anyone's problem but hers you fool?
>>
>>140589410
Men are dispensable, this has been the case since the dawning of time.

Women constantly look for partners that are better in certain categories. If the current partner has to many red X's while some new partner is better, than he will be replaced.

A man will replace the partner and forget his former. A woman will keep stacking, untill she got that one prime rib or to know when to cash out
>>
>>140589535
implying there are men that actually care. I was raised by a single mother and everything she told me on what women want is been horseshit so far. So I disregard her opinions on matters involving love, finance, politics, DIY, marriage and law completely.
>>
>>140589835
Only ask your mother about cooking advice.
>>
>>140589951
ywa
>>
>>140589586
>using normie
Kill yourself.
>>
File: 1442384968826.jpg (86KB, 396x533px) Image search: [Google]
1442384968826.jpg
86KB, 396x533px
>Sister is engaged to someone she meet a little before high school
>Perfect fit all the way, same interests, dating for 6-7 years alredy, they even look a lot like each other
>Had to move away, but persisted long distance relationship and are now together and never stop acting lovey dovey

I see then everyday and they are always on great terms i never even saw then fight seriously once. Watching then makes me happy, but at the same time makes me sad because i feel like i'll never find someone who's such a good match.
>>
>>140581174
No. It's the combination of an "unwavering friendship" and the possibility that "love can stem from friendship".
>>
>>140589835
My dad used to work a lot as well, i barely ever saw him so i was also raised as by a psuedo single mother, lo and behold years later i am still suffering from all the blue pill shit she's convinced me to me believe. End result is i never had a girlfriend all the way through highschool, and only started making friends in my final year.

I am more popular and socially adapted in university after getting red pilled by the internet, and i can talk, joke and spend time with women without chocking or going blue in the face, but i am still a total autist when it comes to physical contact or knowing how to actually attract one.
>>
>What is so alluring about the childhood friend fantasy?
The friendship aspect for one. Like they say there's nothing better than falling in love with someone who's like your best friend.

>tfw my qt weeb childhood friend moved away and is doing great things with her life while i sit here and do nothing
>>
it's
c
o
m
f
y
>>
>>140590924
>muh comfy
leave
>>
>>140591920
I was about to, then you replied :^)
>>
>>140581174
>Question to you bunch of love deprived virgins: What is so alluring about the childhood friend fantasy?
nothing, i enjoy vanilla shit because it's something i know i'll never produce due to my selfishness and misanthropic tendencies. It's probably different for everyone else though
>>
>>140584095
I don't think any of that shit can now happen with these modern times, Anon. It's been reserved for fiction and pipe dreams.
>>
>>140581310
Fuck off frood.
>>
>>140593280
Why is why its attractive in anime, its a fantasy, a dream, just like how you dream about being a cool shonen hero with amazing superpowers, others dream about their ideal romance. Because it is impossible, that's why its good in anime.
>>
>>140589535
>>140589835
Funny thing is my mom actually has told me to not get married. The only advice she gave me was to, "Not marry someone you do not love." Well that's fucking simple.

Then again she doesn't see the problem with a guy coming in and raising another man's child.
>>
>>140582355
i go to church but we're more like family than anything else
>>
>>140581174
It's kind of sweet, I find it difficult to imagine being married to my real childhood friends though.
>>
>>140581174
>childish
I don't think you know what childish means.
>>
I still have a childhood friend of the opposite sex, long story short, she's ugly.
>>
>>140581174
Idea of going along in life with someone close to you might be naive or even impossible but never childish.
>>
>>140596593
What's it mean then?
>>
>>140595111
I married my childhood friend, but I'm not sure if it counts since we separated for 6 years, only to meet up in the same university. We knew each other since we were 7. We've been married for the past 6 years with a kid, she still has shit anime taste.
>>
>>140598427
Something a child would want? Something immature?
>>
File: 1330851573013.png (103KB, 1238x179px) Image search: [Google]
1330851573013.png
103KB, 1238x179px
>>
>>140581174
I've been friends with a girl since I was 5 years old and I never developed feelings for her, I think there's a cut off point in terms of age for childhood friends where it's impossible for romance to develop.
anime tiddies
>>
>>140581174
it's not even that deep. to disgusting retarded otaku the concept of developing a normal healthy adult relationship with members of the opposite sex is so foreign that they have to resort to invoking the innocuous relationships of their early childhood and cling to fantasies of what could have bloom from those for any sort of romantic fulfillment
>>
>>140582469
What a cunt.
>>
I got a handjob from my childhood friend once. Probably could have gone all the way on several occasions, but there were always other people near by and we weren't as daring as childhood friends in hentai.

We've grown way apart though since both of us moved very frequently. I've not had a real conversation with her for maybe 15 years now. Our parents are still very close though.
>>
>>140582655
>marrying a black guy
is he a nigga or just a black guy ?
>>140582469
>gender studies
k e k
>>
>>140582355
mine is training for the olympics, haven't seen her in years. I hope she makes it though, would be cool to see her on tv
>>
File: kai aki kiss.png (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kai aki kiss.png
467KB, 1280x720px
What's hard to understand? Two people who have known each other intimately since youth naturally develop feelings for each other, with hopes they'll be together lifelong. It's sweet as hell, even while it comes with its own hardships. And people are flawed, every person has to confront that reality to make any relationship work anyway.

Girls' manga is filled the brim with childhood friend romance so it's not just a male thing either.
>>
>>140602361
What are some hardships of a childhood relationship?
>>
>>140602755
Overcoming the friendship barrier, dealing with awkward conflicting feelings for a friend, or often feelings are unrequited.
>>
bump
need more feels

I was good friends with a girl next door, but she was slightly older and she lost interest in our old games, so we simply grew apart.

No interesting conclusion to that. Since then I've had one girlfriend - that went badly - and I haven't been able to maintain a normal friendship with any girl through high school and adult life.
>>
>>140582355
I did, but she was pretty ugly and was unbearably clingy and annoying. I cut her off when we were 10 or so and haven't seen her since.
>>
>>140581310
>next door
Do people actually befriend their neighbors or is this a meme?
>>
>>140605162
Only autists and edgelords don't befriend their neighbors.
>>
>>140584095
I don't know why baggage. The great thing about a new relationship is that you get another chance to be the person you want to be. The only people that care about their partners past are the people insecure in their own.
>>
>>140582935
Imagine most people would be upset if one of their close friends suddenly cut them off completely without giving a reason.

Also
>(lol)
Kill yourself.
>>
>Childhood friends with a black boy and a girl
>Really close to both of them, play games and shit together
>They start going out in high school
>Genuinely happy that they did, was never interested in the girl beyond friendship and the boy was a total bro
>Support them, give them alone time
>Graduate, drift apart from the two because of time
>The girl breaks up with the boy
>Neither of them tell me about it
>Find out later on Facebook that the girl got engaged to some Filipino
>Don't really catch up with the guy, but hear that he's been pretty depressed for awhile
I feel NTR'd, even though I wasn't.
>>
>>140607689
nice blog
>>
>>140607025

The past will always be there. Even if other people never know, I'll know. The monster may not show itself, but it will always exist.
>>
>>140608871
Just ignore it till it goes away
>>
>>140607025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tsDpv1q9hPM
>>
>>140581174
Is this a blog thread now?
>>
>>140607025
You can only be who you are.
>>
>>140587779
I can't commit myself to true friendship, let alone romance, why should I expect someone like me to have the luxury of being loved?
>>
>>140582237
this
not a virgin but would rather have just married a childhood friend
>>
>>140607025
>The only people that care about their partners past are the people insecure in their own.
Sounds like something a slut would say to deflect heat.
>>
GLORIOUS CHINESE MASTER RACE.
>>
>>140611854
Look like we are at the same 2 threads. wings is literally who though.
>>
>>140611854
d2g pls
>>>/vg/

That delta split at Rosh during mid game tho
>>
>>
File: hitozuma_167.jpg (396KB, 1200x1714px) Image search: [Google]
hitozuma_167.jpg
396KB, 1200x1714px
Childhood friends with different spouses but are secretly hooking up.
>>
>>140581174
Can't answer. Not a virgin.
Thread posts: 148
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.