[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys haven't forgotten about me right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: 20072-620x-Gunbuster.png.jpg (51KB, 620x352px) Image search: [Google]
20072-620x-Gunbuster.png.jpg
51KB, 620x352px
You guys haven't forgotten about me right?
>>
>>140577833
Nonoriri~
>>
File: 563-gunbuster-top-wo-nerae.png (646KB, 848x1200px) Image search: [Google]
563-gunbuster-top-wo-nerae.png
646KB, 848x1200px
How could I?
>>
Forgotten?
I haven't even got to watching you yet
>>
>>140577833
I never watched you in the first place.
>>
>>140577833
Is there a nice looking Blu Ray release for this?
>>
>>140578158
>>140578218
>>140578243
Seriously fuck off.
>>
>>140577833
Delicious pubes.
>>
>>140578158
>>140578218
>>140578243
sasuga neo-/a/
>>
File: 1459902225253.jpg (1MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1459902225253.jpg
1MB, 5000x5000px
you fags told me this was better than eva
>>
>>140578243
Yes.
>>
>>140579610
Biggest indicator of nothing
>>
>>140577833
people only like it for the last two episodes
everything else is shit
>>
>>140580090
Fuck you, I liked episode 4.
>>
No, you were so shit I can't fporget you even though I want to.
>>
>>140577833
I was about to make a thread because I just watched it, but you had the exact same image.

For some reason, I liked Gunbuster more than modern shows that were similar in some ways, like Knights of Sidonia. Even though I thought it was a bit too fast and could have used another episode.

Have I turned into one of those "old shows are always better" fags or is it actually better in a way I can't articulate right now?

Is Diebuster as good?
>>
GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT GUNBUSTER WAS GREAT
>>
>>140577833
Why does /a/ love characters that cry all the time?
>>
I forgot about the first 2/3rds of you, because it was shitty.
>>
Am I only one who enjoyed Gunbuster throughout?

>inb4 bitching about "am I only one" meme
>>
>>140582421
I personally like it a bit more then gunbuster but most people would disagree with me. It has great animation fun characters and it's only 6 episodes long so you might as wel watch it.
>>
>>140582421

DieBuster is different but they have some parallels. Don't go in expecting the same experience as GunBuster or you'll probably be disappointed.

As for being good, it's essentially TTGL 0.5 so take what you will from that.
>>
>>140577833
>forgetting the greatest ending in anime ever
>>
>>140585208
gives me goosebumps just remembering
>>
>>140582421
Diebuster is pretty great, though in a different style than gunbuster. I personally enjoyed gunbuster more but they're both worth watching
>>
Can't forget those pubes.
>>
>>140577833
Welcome home, but I was expecting your onee-sama
>>
>>140585208
Last episode really didn't need any crazy tits, desu.
>>
>>140585900
Yes, it did. That scene is amazing.
>>
>>140585953
I think it would've been better if she didn't rip her clothes off and if we didn't know she was floating in space with her right tit naked for several thousands of years.
>>
>>140577833
I'd never forget that scene where the water runs down your pubes when you get out the bath.

Otherwise a very good looking meh 80s anime.
>>
>>140586137

mate do you even into relative time.

she wasn't floating in space for 12k years. it was closer to a few dozen hours/a couple of days for her.
>>
Only 11,999 years to go until Noriko comes home
>>
>>140586368
I know, but Earth has been waiting for her for 12K years and when their fucking savior came she flashes her tit for whole world to see.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.