[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Valvrave

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

I expected this show to be bad and planned to watch it as a Geass-tier trainwreck, but compared to this, Geass seems like the most logical show I've ever seen, and I've not yet progressed past the fourth episode. It's like they invited Urobuchi to write the script and Okada to edit it. It's a wonder /a/ isn't in love with this show, considering how offensively stupid everything that happens on-screen is. Seriously, how did the production staff approve it? Were they high out of their wits and had their families held at gunpoint? I refuse to believe that several people simultaneously went insane to approve this delirious nonsense of a script for production. It would have been laughed out of fanfiction.net were it posted there before the cartoon went live. I'm in awe at just how it all managed to get to the point where it aired on television and even sold to some people.
Shut the planet down, the absurd has become too much to bear.
>>
File: 1371753283080.png (520KB, 700x993px) Image search: [Google]
1371753283080.png
520KB, 700x993px
Truly the best anime of the decade thus far.
>>
Its fun: the anime

If you hate it, then you hate fun
>>
>>140577159
I want to enjoy it, but its stupidity is killing me. I'll try to proceed drunk, that should do it,
>>
>>140576845
It was fun and it was so fucking stupid. However the 2nd cour wasn't that good, so a lot of people dropped it.
>>
>>140577283
Wasn't that good how? It got smarter? I guess I've never watched a show that gets worse when it gets smarter.
>>
File: 1460416420005.jpg (156KB, 634x655px) Image search: [Google]
1460416420005.jpg
156KB, 634x655px
As another anon said earlier,
>there are the trainwrecks that are trainwrecks not because they're zany but because they're just so over the top they proceed straight into the absurd. This is the type of show you feel embarrassed for watching. It's stupid. it's retarded. it's bad. If you tried to explain it to a friend you'd feel like a fucking moron for even talking about it. Yet for some reason you just can't stop watching it because every single episode is even DUMBER and more OVER THE TOP then the last. This was VVV. Almost no shows in this category manage to achieve trainwreck status, as the line a show has to straddle to achieve trainwreck while on this path is far too narrow.
VVV was an experience. A very unique one.
>>
>It's a wonder /a/ isn't in love with this show
How new are you?
>>
>>140577633
Browsing 4chin nine years this year, why?
>>
>>140576845
>logical show

A 14 year old flys an attack helicopter and then a 14 girl jumps out of said helocopter and lands onto a mech without breaking anything.

An edgy nigga with white hair killed a trained solider with a piece of glass from a light bulb all while hand cuffed to a chair.

just stop.
>>
Anyone have that image with the episode summaries?
>>
>>140577389
Well, since it aired 3 years ago, my memory is a little fuzzy.

All I can say is that the show was tiring itself out. The first cour was absolute batshit crazy with the space vampires, and the asspull mech fights, and the rape and the people just surviving death for no reason, fucking Shoko. I guess the 2nd cour just didn't continue on with that style for me.
>>
>>140577887
Reading comprehension
>>
>>140577887
No one said the show was logical.

Did you even read what he wrote?
>>
File: 1387185352640.jpg (79KB, 300x480px) Image search: [Google]
1387185352640.jpg
79KB, 300x480px
>>140576845
Code Geass director wrote the show.

All is forgiven as long as we have L-Elf, the best peace princess of mecha.
>>
>>140578183
ERU EFURU
>>
File: 40296957.jpg (352KB, 800x889px) Image search: [Google]
40296957.jpg
352KB, 800x889px
>>140577389
I like the second part more because it had more L11, but it's a different tone of the first one. First one is all about fucking around and there's almost no plot progression while second one rushes in the plot they forgot in the first one.

Some waifufags were mad about Saki and Shouko having less screentime and Shouko's actions. It's understandable because they focused too much on a 'triangle' in the first half but in the second one, Okouchi reveals his true colors and goes full homolust.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.