[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to hell and back to try to save a girl >she visits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 104
Thread images: 12

>go to hell and back to try to save a girl
>she visits you after you wake up out of a coma
>she ends up fucking one of your friends and has a baby with him

Is this one of the worst endings in anime?
>>
She never asked for this
>>
N
>>
>>140526776
>I helped you without you asking so you owe me sex
>Please put your entire life on hold for me for 15 years believing I will wake up
>>
>>140526907
He is entitled to fuck her at least once, she caused him to miss the best years of his life for nothing
>>
>interesting character has a baby with uninteresting character
It should have been Kenyas baby.
>>
>>140526932
He fucking deserves it for ignoring the lollipops.
>>
>>140526972
Yeah for having the mind of a 29 year old he was pretty stupid, I don't get how a grown adult having a car full of candy and always hanging out with students after school wouldn't be a hint
>>
>>140526776
>Doesn't get his paedophilia ship
>worst ending in anime
>>
>>140526776
>worst endings
I don't remember MC not ending up with the best girl Airi
Stay mad Kayoturd
>>
>>140526907
>I'm a cuck please rape my face
>>
File: Satoru crying.gif (691KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Satoru crying.gif
691KB, 500x281px
<=== every time someone trashes this show.
>>
>>140527039
You're actually retarded if you didn't think lunchbox girl wasn't the best girl, I'm mad that they didn't end up together after implying that she liked him with the fundraiser.
>>
>>140526776
>Go back in time to save your mom
>Save a girl in the process
>When you get your pizza girl and save your mom everyone calls you a cuck
How confused I would be
>>
>>140526907
No one said he would be entitled to sex, but come on are you telling me there wasn't a romance between Kayo and Satoru?
After this guy saves your life because he actually likes/loves you, and the feeling was mutual, then goes into a coma saving you and your friends lives you think it would be a little common courtesy to at least not marry and have a kid the first chance you get.
It like she didn't even care about how she would effect Satoru. And keep in mind this is an anime girl after all. Waiting 15 years for the person you love should be common place in anime land. most of those years she was still in school anyways.
>>
>>140527039
>>140527310
How exactly did he even get Airi in the end? Airi didn't even know who he was. After the last scene they probably walked away from each other and never talked again
>>
>>140527350
>Are you telling me there wasn't a romance between Kayo and Satoru?

Yes. Satoru was never romantically motivated at any point, he started helping Kayo to deal with his own regret and start working on his mom's case, they became friends but he was always aware that she was a fucking child.

Kayo was definitely smitten with Satoru, but she's 11. That's a childhood crush, you get over that shit and move on.

> And keep in mind this is an anime girl after all. Waiting 15 years for the person you love should be common place in anime land.

Telling people to hold characters to a lower standard because of the medium is a seriously pointless fucking suggestion.
>>
>>140527507
>missing one of the most obvious points of the story
You're either dumb or completly delusional
>>
>>140526907
>implying this is too much to ask
>implying the vast majority of /a/nons hasn't had their lives "on hold" for way longer than that
>>
That's not nearly as bad as the teacher suddenly stopping his murder spree
>>
>>140527641
I have no idea what you mean, is there a girl in a coma you're waiting on? Godspeed anon.
>>
>>140527641
>implying the vast majority of /a/nons hasn't had their lives "on hold" for way longer than that
On hold for what?
I don't remember 95% of the people I met when I was 11
>>
>>140527693
>>140527697
>normalfags can't even understand simple metaphors
>>
>>140527752
Do you remember the girl you had a crush on when you were 11? I hope you're still saving yourself for her, just in case she starts liking you as an adult.

This is retarded. Kayo was a kid, Satoru an adult. There never was a romance.
>>
>>140527844
>Do you remember the girl you had a crush on when you were 11?
Yes.

>I hope you're still saving yourself
Don't worry.
>>
>>140527350
Dude, she was ELEVEN. No one holds out for someone in a coma on the off-chance that maybe one day when they're forty he will wake up and we can bang and have kids because my love is as strong and eternal as the Nile. That sounds literally like the most miserable existence I've ever heard of, and honestly I think it would speak loads to the persons mental state. It is so good that Kayo pursued her own happiness and didn't put Satoru first. Also, it would seem to me that Satoru is very happy that Kayo has a family and is living a life that he worked so hard to preserve.
>>
>>140526907
Fuck off, your argument is stupid, the MC puts his mother through hell and he gets rewarded with a young highschool grill. He got rewarded for his actions
>>
>>140526776
It's MC fault for not impregnating her himself.
>>
>>140528167
That has nothing to do with what I posted.
>>
>>140526776
You know, they probably bonded over their memories of Satoru. The Satoru they never thought would wake up again, despite his delusional mother refusing to turn off life support for 15 years.
>>
>>140526776
>go to hell and back to try to save a girl
In order to save your mom. Why butthurt shippers always skip that part?
>>
>>140528360
Top tier mom.
>>
>>140528419
So what you're saying is, its his mom who owes him sex.
>>
>>140528360
This is fucked up man, they clearly didn't expect him to ever wake up and helped his mom out of pity.
>>
The more I know about women the more I understand pic related.
>>
>>140528419
He went back in time to catch the killer. After that his main goal was to save Kayo and make sure to save her from getting abused. The entire point of the second revival to 1988 was to save her this time.
>>
>>140528551
No, i say nobody owes him anything if he did all of that by his own volition. Reward based heroism is stupid.
>>
Narratively, the reason Kayo and Hiromi got together and had a baby was to show how much of a difference Satoru's actions made-- that because of him, there is now a whole new person in the world that would never had existed because both of its parents died.

That being said, even if it isn't technically realistic, it would have been more satisfying for the audience if Kayo had waited, since the show spent so much time establishing how important their relationship was. It's not good writing to spend that long on something if you're just going to blueball the viewer.

Sure, you can argue that Airi was always supposed to be who he ended up with, but because the series was so short and chose to focus on Kayo almost exclusively, it's hard to give a shit about her in comparison.
>>
>>140528662
DID NOTHING WRONG
>>
>>140528746
What's stupid is, he does get rewarded.
>Starts out as a burger flipper and failed manga artist with no friends
>Ends up as the manga artist he always wanted to be, surrounded by friends and family who love him
Who cares if he didn't fuck Kayo.
>>
>>140528707
>He went back in time to catch the killer. After that
There's no "after". His main goal was always to catch the killer. Why didn't he stop when he saved Kayo during the second revival then?
>>
File: MyWifesSon.jpg (111KB, 937x522px) Image search: [Google]
MyWifesSon.jpg
111KB, 937x522px
>>140526776
>Master takes in MC as apprentice
>Master´s daughter grows fond of MC
>MC grows fond of her
>11 episodes of flashback later
>Heroine got fucked by some random guy and is having the random guys baby
>MC wants to be the baby´s dad
>My wife´s son meme is true
NTR have been great this year.
>>
They should have been more explicit in Satoru's dismissal of Kayo as a romantic interest

Instead, every other scene is him making moves on her and blushing when they hold hands
>>
>>140528762
This, I found it odd how the story didn't explore much about how Aya had become happy considering she had an arc dedicated to saving her in the manga. It's like it only matterd that Kayo was paired off.
>>
>>140528904
>smiles and waves her away happily when she is driving off to another town and another life
>more explicit
>>
>>140527641
holding on and never getting lucky are two different things.
>>
>>140528887

Japan is the land of cucks. Faggots didn't believe me when I said Konatsu was going to be a slut just like her mother. She got that pussy beat and filled with semen by some mob boss. Her mother would be proud.
>>
>>140527507
he didn't "get" her, but the future is clear and no one is in immediate danger. he is in a better position, financially/mentally, to court her
>>
https://youtu.be/MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
>>140528887
>Leaving out the NTR from the flashback
Cmon anon
>>
>wake up out of a 15 year coma
>can immidiately talk

What a retarded show, you're literally braindead after being in a coma for just like two weeks alone
>>
>>140529019
wut, he chased after her after standing there
>>
>>140526907
Fuck you, he deserved to have sex with her you fucking cuck. Women are nothing but fucking whores, I hate them so much.
>>
>>140529580
I can guess what they think about you.
>>
>MC gets cucked
>Hiromi becomes fat and ugly
>write out Airi for 8 episodes
>the Mom has to take care of a dead person for 15 years

Worst final two episodes of 2016
>>
>>140529658
Like it matters, they only love thugs and assholes.
>>
>>140529712
If they only loved assholes, they wouldn't have a problem with you, anon.

Dig deeper.
>>
Why did he marry a poo in loo when he had so much PTP available?
>>
>>140529741
I'm a decent person, I don't try to be some frat bastard or nigger that degrades them relentlessly, yet they still go for that.
>>
>Is this one of the worst endings in anime?
Not even close and your underage /MAL/tardation is showing.
>>
>>140529828
I am decent person

Gurls are whores because dont repay kindness with sex
>>
>>140530117
>calling someone else underage when you post Soul Eater for bad endings

lmaoing @ your life Soul Eater just aired like 7 years ago
>>
Thread should be called Daily cuckfag generals
>>
File: 1460683048285.jpg (164KB, 581x501px) Image search: [Google]
1460683048285.jpg
164KB, 581x501px
>>140530294
>lmaoing @ your life
Nothing but fucking pots and kettles here
>>
>Satoru enters coma around 11 years old
>Wakes up 15 years later

Of course she didn't wait. Do you think she wants to waste her time dating someone she believes has the mental maturity of an 11 year old?
>>
Satoru DID NOT GIVE A FUCK. The only ones who got NTR'd are the idiots self-inserting.
>>
I just really don't get why all of this was worth it to him. Stop a murderer, go into coma for 15 years making your mom go through hell to keep you living in a vegetative state for years, wake up with no education and only shit job prospects for a long while since you were in a coma for 15 years. All for nothing.
>>
>>140533532
His mom didn't get killed, Yuuki didn't get jailed for 15 years, the twink didn't get killed, Kayo didn't get killed, he finally got real friends.
>>
>>140533600
Mom didn't get killed but still had to take care of a vegetable for 15 fucking years never knowing if he'd ever wake up while she hemorrhaged money and real friends count for shit
>>
>>140533697
>I'd rather have my mom dead and be framed for her murder than have her alive
>>
File: 39719.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
39719.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
>>140526776
Yes, but this is even worse.
>>
Can't he just go back in time again and do things so he doesn't go into a coma?

I only have cursory knowledge as to the plot of this show
>>
>>140533751
>I'd like my mom to spend 15 years of her life taking care of a vegetable and accumulate 15 years of medical bills

hospitals are fucking expensive man, don't know if anyone is worth that.
>>
>>140533945
The time travel is completely random.
>>
>>140534010
>I'd like my mom to be dead and framed for her murder so I spend life in prison rather than her be alive
>>
>>140534217
It would probably be better for her than have to go through all that shit
>>
File: hiromi cucking satoru.png (685KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hiromi cucking satoru.png
685KB, 1280x720px
did they fuck that night?
>>
>>140534217
so 15 years is 5475 days right? If we take some arbitrary rate taken from 5 seconds of googling and the washington post, life support at a minimum is 2,000-4,000 dollars a day in America. So let's go for the middle of 3,000 per day and that adds up to 16,425,000. Then your mom also needs food, rent, utilities, and other shit as well so that will need to be added on to that and I don't know how good of a job she has. She also does some of your physical therapy and whatnot to make sure you don't have bedsores so that'll eat up her time as well. She'll probably need some yakuza level loans so I just don't see that being better than being dead.
>>
that's what you get for being a white knight beta male
>>
>>140527350
>After this guy saves your life because he actually likes/loves you
Correction, he saved her life so he could save his mother's life. Should his mother fuck him too? :')
>>
>>140526932
he already lived out those years, fuck living them again.
plus he wakes up 3 years into the past, nigga can invest or bet on sports to become rich as fuck
>>
>>140534750
I'm pretty sure his mom was fucking him while he was in the coma.
>>
>>140526964
i thought it was kenyas baby?
i watched the entire series in one go and was drunk through most of it
>>
>>140526907
the 15 years coma itself is the asspull here
>>
File: 1459101940267.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1459101940267.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>140527350
>After this guy saves your life because he actually likes/loves you
Yeah, because he saves Hiromi, Kayo, his mother, that other random girl and Yashiro he should fuck them all, right?
>>
It was a good anime for cucks like me.
>>
>>140534839
>Invests in bitcoin
>Pays all of his moms hospital bills
Good end.
>>
>>140527350
this is how i can tell youve never been in a romantic relationship before.
>>
>>140535132
BUY AAPL
>>
This was truly a trainwreck.
Protecting an abused loli was kind of cute, but the rest was garbage.

The 'mystery' was nonexistent, the time travel was silly, and the pacing was fucked beyond belief.
>>
>>140527350
She didn't have the kid until she was almost 30. Considering a shit ton of people fuck and have kids by their early twenties, I'd say she didn't just have a kid at the first chance she got.
>>
>>140535254
all the anime amounted to was 16 + million dollars of debt and the ruined life of a mother
>>
>>140535307
I'm sure Satoru took a huge chunk out of those bills for her using his successful/stolen manga ideas.
>>
>>140535386
I'd like an epilogue where he's enjoying life writing one piece or bleach or something and then Oda or Kubo comes to his door and stabs him to shit for doing it first.
>>
>>140535386
Becoming a succesful mangaka takes more than just the story.
There's a billion factors that decide if you're going to make it.

Even if I came up with One Piece in an alternate universe, I would probably still die poor.
>>
>>140535307
>implying he didn't win a shitload of lotteries and invest monies or leech a whole shitload of money from Yashiro's lolly fund
>>
>>140535519
Kubo aims for THE HEART
>>
>>140535520
Gotta buy those shares.
>>
>>140529785
Yuuki getting a happy ending was the highlight of the ending of this show.
>>
>>140535110
Obviously.

Kenya can come, too.
>>
>goes to hell
>saves grill
>gets cucked
solid 9/11
>>
>>140538783
It's not Director-kun's fault that they gave some of Airi's shipping scenes to Yashiro.
>>
File: tit-anic.jpg (61KB, 1030x186px) Image search: [Google]
tit-anic.jpg
61KB, 1030x186px
>>140530164
Western women are whores because they claim to value kindness but don't reward it. If they could admit they just want wild sex and slaves they don't have to do anything for, they would at least be honest sluts.
>>
>>140529828
>>>/r9k/
Thread posts: 104
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.