[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Huntah Eckusu Huntah

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

Hiatus for how long and all discussion dries up in half a day? Did no one else read it later, whether intentionally because they like reading in the quiet of night or they had no choice?

The latter half of the chapter and the reality of the situation hit like a brick
>>
Hanzo gonna die in like 3 chapters
>>
>>140150911
>Eckusu
retard
>>
>>140150911
We already discussed the chapter in 3+ threads that reached the bump limit. The shitposting is already off the charts, let's not turn this into a general and wait the Viz translation for the next thread.
>>
>>140151488
Yes, and those chapters happened in fairly quick succession immediately

It's not even a general for god's sake, just a thread for discussion for something that hasn't even been out for an entire day

People seem to be unaware of this concept of an anonymous board where posters may come in at any time to discuss something and that time zones exist, let alone something new
>>
>>140151724
*chapter threads happened
>>
when will niggastream guy learn real english
>>
>>140151488
I am fine with any thread that dosen't have HxH homo on its first post.
>>
>>140150911
I'm excited to see Hanzo, always liked him.
Pumped to see his hatsu
>>
>it's a kurapika arc

P-panic
>>
>>140150911
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH JIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
>>
What happened with the whole traitor situation with the Zodiacs? It's been a while.
>>
>>140155052

Kurapika and Mizaistrom are keeping a lid on the situation while looking for evidence about the Monkey's allegiance. Not really been any update on that since the focus has been on the prince situation.
>>
File: 1460678388015.jpg (744KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1460678388015.jpg
744KB, 900x1300px
>Hundreds of pro hunters, "meticulously prepared private forces" and zodiacs on a ship

>Literally best based playground Hisoka could ask for

So, which prince would THE BASED JOKER "work" for?
>>
>>140155110

Hisoka is busy looking for a cure for Gon's Nen AIDS. He didn't spend so much time and effort cultivating this flower only to let it wilt, especially since he missed the opportunity with Kurapika.
>>
>>140155110
I could see Halkenburg and Hisoka working together. I'll be really upset if Hisoka isn't in this arc.
>>
this franchise is such bullshit ass motherfucking nonsense and you're all faggots for eating it up
>>
File: 061.png (368KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
061.png
368KB, 900x1300px
Even when this translation isn't 100% trustworthy we can assume that Kurapika needs to shake hands ( and only that ) with the person who wants to do his threats.

So this was the method that he used with all that people who had the eyes.
>>
File: HxH_c344_p02.jpg (354KB, 784x1145px) Image search: [Google]
HxH_c344_p02.jpg
354KB, 784x1145px
>>140155544
I thought he was just saying he needs a short amount of face time with someone to at least get an in to convince them to give up the eyes. This page would imply that not using an ability, right? Or maybe he was threatening, coaxing, pleasing old men, etc just to meet the people who have the eyes.
>>
Am I being tired, stupid or is the verbiage of niggastream just confusing? What did the mom mean when she said that Harkenburg was their trump card?
>>
>>140156108
He wants to abolish the fratricide thing and the mom thinks he's the way out of that boat without most of the kids getting brutally murdered.
>>
>>140150911
the fuck i thought it was coming on the 18th, togashi's art is fucking shit.
>>
>>140156207
thanks bud
>>
>>140155480
yeah it's called fiction
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.