[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you eat a cheeseburger made of cowgirl?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1460484025334.jpg (985KB, 1057x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1460484025334.jpg
985KB, 1057x1500px
Would you eat a cheeseburger made of cowgirl?
>>
>>140069738
Not until after she produces offspring. Farmers line to preserve the herd. Also this only applies if she is not a good milk producer. Economic value lies in living cows more than dead ones since butchering is a one way street.
>>
>>140069738
I would cheese her burger, if you get what I'm saying
>>
>>140069738
I'd eat her, then eat her.
>>
Cowgirls are for milk, not for meat.
>>
>>140069738
It's a hybrid, you'd focus on making delicious ice cream keeping those jugs full.
>>
I'd pierce brosnan her sister's burger.
>>
>>140069926
Chinese cowgirls tend to produce milk irregardless of their status as heifer.
>>
But in a cheeseburger you need sauce

sauce to OPs image
>>
>>140070360

If only there were some way to get the source now.
>>
You make burger out of male cows, as they don't produce milk. You either pay another farmer a stud fee to have his bull impregnate your cows to keep children and milk coming, or keep a bull around.
>>
I'd rather keep her, milk her breasts and satisfy her sexual urges from time to time.

Hell you might get her to be happy and she'll love you back.
>>
>>140070486
>to have his bull impregnate your cows
Sounds like something /a/ would do.
>>
>>140070554
>>140070486
That is if it's like an actual cow and you can only have sex with it for pleasure. But if your seed can make her pregnant, that'll work and you'll save money.
>>
>>140069738
no, but I would drink milk from a loli.
>>
>>140069738
I'd milk the cowgirl, make cheese and then eat her burger flaps.
>>
>>140070490
It's a cow. It cannot love you.
>>
>>140069738
>>
>>140070870

I'm pretty sure cows can feel love. Besides, she's not a cow, she's a cowgirl.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.