[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did 8man evolve into such a hunk with good fashion sense

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: yahari .png (200KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
yahari .png
200KB, 640x400px
How did 8man evolve into such a hunk with good fashion sense in season 2? Was this just a change of studios or was it implied in the LNs?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>139906525
you'll look slick if your cute imouto chooses what you wear everyday
>>
Change of studios, he`s supposed to look gross in the LN.
>>
File: tha many faces of Hachiman.jpg (37KB, 816x619px) Image search: [Google]
tha many faces of Hachiman.jpg
37KB, 816x619px
>>139908512
>this level of bait...

You aren't even trying to not be a faggot anymore
>>
I wish he was more ugly so he'd be more relatable.
>>
File: 1448628224526.gif (2MB, 691x546px) Image search: [Google]
1448628224526.gif
2MB, 691x546px
>>139908942
>ugly fuck as of v10/v11
>bait
>>
>>139908997
It's not like he's handsome. He's like 6/10 in anime terms.
>>
Did the author fuck up his appearance for volume 10 and 11 so neck beards could self insert easier?
>>
>>139906525
FEEL was a mistake.
>>
>>139906525
Someone can be ugly and still be /fa/.

>>139908942
He looked way too cute in Vol 1. Anime S1 is probably the best representation of Hachiman, but the other characters aren't good-looking enough. VN has the best looks for everyone else.
>>
>>139906525
It was both. While he wasn't exactly a pretty boy, 8man was implied to look decent enough in the LN.
>>
>>139906525
Actually, the LN states that if 8man got rid of his Zombie Eyes and smiled more often, he would be considered decent looking.

There was one time when 8man said he was decent looking in front of Yukino and she didn't even make a rebuttal so it is not like 8man was lying.
>>
>>139909193
All he needs now is a fedora to tip every time he helps some girls
>>
>>139906525
He did.
>>
>2 threads
I'm not following the Haruno one
>>
>>139916844
He got 2 random meme chicks now
>>
>>139916844
I wonder what the 8man is thinking?
>>
I liked his look in season 1 a lot better than in season 2. We go from this froggy eyed creep to a handsome loner. In season 1 the thought of him and Yukino being a couple but now in season 2 you would expect they would be considering they both look good. Hell his fashion sense is way up and that bothered my ass as well.
>>
>>139906525
>change of studios
This.

He's not regarded to be handsome by his peers. He describes himself as above average in looks but he's obviously not a trustworthy source.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.