[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please, anyone else share my rage about this? They were meant

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (18KB, 236x333px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 236x333px
Please, anyone else share my rage about this? They were meant to be, and SHE GETS A KID WITH HIROMI?!
>>
File: image.png (333KB, 720x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
333KB, 720x776px
Fuck this bad friend ugly fuck
>>
Agreed
>>
>>139825682
The author tried to make an onani master effect were the worst character wins sadly it didn't work since hiromi is a piece of shit compared to mc.
>>
File: 1455354663477.jpg (80KB, 708x708px) Image search: [Google]
1455354663477.jpg
80KB, 708x708px
>>139825682
>they were meant to be
>she gets murdered in reality
anon you cant go back in time no matter how hard you try
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 671x671px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 671x671px
>>139825682
Just because she has best smile doesn't mean she's for the OP. From the get go it was obvious he wanted pizza girl
>>
>>139827641
>Hand holding
>Lets come back here watch this tree again
>That's gutsy
I'm not a cuckfag, but I also don't delude myself into thinking that there weren't any intentional implications of romance between Kayo and Satoru.
>>
>>139827776
I'm not saying there wasn't something there, but just because there is chemistry doesn't mean it was his goal to get into a relationship with her
>>
>>139827871
This. He was rescuing her from a serial killer. Also he was in a coma for 15 years, why is she not allowed to live her life?
>>
It was platonic. Maybe there was some affection, but she was only 11 and they were only friends for about a month or so IIRC, and then he was out of it for 15 years. You cuck posters are retarded.
>>
>>139825958

traps are dangerous.
>>
>>139825682
>not being happy for your bull
>not rising a kid that is not yours
are you new?
>>
>>139825682
>Cuckold
>Mystery
>Pedokiller general
>Time travel
I love it Manga of the Year!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fdo6or-XYnY

This sums up the problems with this series. And everything about that last episode was bullshit.
>>
>>139825682
Remoev NTR!

>>139825958
Tiem for gay cuck!
>>
>>139825682
>best girl realizes that MC nearly died because of helping others
>she decides that she will help him as sort of returning the favor of saving her life
>blowjob lips mom doesn't spend 15 years of her life taking care of vegetable son
>its best girl this time
>he wakes up and sees best girl
>they share a nice tearful reunion
>they solve the case
>pizza girl graduates high school in 3 years and lives her own life
>everyone lives happily ever after
>unrealistic wish-fulfillment love story complete
>no one is butthurt
>completely useless and underdeveloped boy pussy character with literally zero backstory that no one gives a shit about fucks off and lives his own life
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.