[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /a/ think of this show? Im halfway through it and its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: The.Law.of.Ueki.full.30572.jpg (1MB, 1554x2014px) Image search: [Google]
The.Law.of.Ueki.full.30572.jpg
1MB, 1554x2014px
what does /a/ think of this show?
Im halfway through it and its pretty boring, yet I cant stop watching it. im watching dub by the way, is sub better?
>>
I collected all of this manga (16 volumes of tankoubon) in middle school and really liked it.

Never watch the anime tho.
>>
>>139792621
The author is famous for writing shonen with creative powers.

Ueki no Housoku and Anagle Mole are some of the examples.

Love the witty battles in those manga rather than mindlessly punching and shooting lasers.
>>
Never read the manga, but I enjoyed the fuck out of the anime. Might buy the manga sometime.
>>
its my favorite shounen.. so i really liked it!
>>
Keep going. It gets better. Sub is better of course.
>>
>>139792419
Loved the anime as a kid, but even then I knew the asspull in the final battle was stupid, I hope that didn't happen in the manga.
>>
>>139792419
>muh childhood animu
That shit's great.
>>
>>139792419
Opening is god tier
>>
>>139792419
Its the only battle shonen I ever droped. I managed to hold for a while but after the power to turn tomatoes into lava I couldn't continue further.

I won't critize it because at least it had its own personality, but it was just too dumb for me to like it as a battle series and not dumb enough to be considered a comedy
>>
>>139795694
I love that it plays whenever the main character beats the shit out of some jackass too.
>>
>>139795782
Oh shit nigger. At least drop it if you don't like the sacred treasures part. This shit is good.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.