[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kyousougiga thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n2t47zgAxw1rgryomo1_500.gif (1000KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n2t47zgAxw1rgryomo1_500.gif
1000KB, 500x240px
>>
>>139753785
Premise was good, ending was bad.
Animation and OST were good, but the story was horrible.
>>
>>139753785
Good luck making a Kyousougiga thread on /a/. It's one of my favourite series and I'll just get this out of the way before it dies.

Koto is love.
ONA >> TV Series.

>>139753879
>Animation was good
The TV series' animation really wasn't anything special, it just had a great art style and sense of direction. Also, some episodes, particularly in the latter half, had barely any animation at all. The ending was pretty good honestly, the story was a mess, but the ending made the best out of it and was surprisingly satisfying.
>>
>>139754204
The ending was literally, the father trolling everyone.
I watched through the ONA and came halfway through TV series , thinking that it was going to be something emotional, only to be trolled at the end.
>>
>>139754631
Good thing that the trolling was only a small part of the ending then. When I said I thought the ending was satisfying, I was talking more about the character resolutions to Inari and Koto and the reunion of the family, which the episode focused mainly on, than tying up the loose ends to the plot which were very messy and poorly done.
>>
Does Toei have any other shows like this that are surprisingly not garbage or is Kyousougiga one of a kind?
>>
>>139755008
The reunion was nice. But at the same time, when I saw that family lovingly hugging each other, I thought to myself: "You are a god, your father is a god, your father has been watching over your world. Why go through all this?"
>>
>>139753785
Why did the TV series drop the ball so hard?
The ONAs were amazing.
>>
>>139755313
Try Mononoke, it's Kenji Nakamura's masterpiece.
>>
File: 1459301475282.jpg (82KB, 271x280px) Image search: [Google]
1459301475282.jpg
82KB, 271x280px
>>139754631
>The ending was literally, the father trolling everyone.

Why are you still breathing?
>>
>>139755313
Toei was also behind this, too bad it didn't go through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlwV3scCgAM
>>
>>139755459
I like to blame Toei, but in reality who knows? I personally think that the staff were given too little time, episodes and money to expand on the ONAs properly.
>>
Would've been better if they didn't waste their episodes. Episode 0, 5.5, and 11 could've been used towards the TV series so that it wouldn't turn to a confusing mess in the second half.

The ending to episode 5 shocked me to the point where it made me cry though, did episode 5 get to anyone else?
>>
>>139755587
Same director too, it would've been great. I don't know how the CG series is and I don't really want to know either.
>>
>>139755459
It felt like at some point they just stopped caring.
Think about that episode in the second half with the 3 minutes stillframe + infodump. There was absolutely no reason for that shit to exist.
>>
>>139755678
My theory is that those episodes were originally there to be used for the TV series, but one thing or another happened and they had cut the episode's short into 10 and then lazily fill up the remaining three, although 5.5 was decent enough as it actually gave a little insight into the thought process behind the series, whilst the other two were all reused footage.
>>
>>139755550
>Why are you still breathing?
What ever do you mean, cute-girl-who-looks-like-saya-chan-drinking-coffee?
>>
File: 1397725636_05.jpg (20KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1397725636_05.jpg
20KB, 512x288px
Shoko is best girl, loved every minute she was on screen
>>
>>139756517
She also has the best theme ever. No contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoHMgy2d9O4
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.