[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ajin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: ajin.jpg (2MB, 2215x3097px) Image search: [Google]
ajin.jpg
2MB, 2215x3097px
So what do you guys think of Ajin so far?
>>
Garbage.
>>
>>139739285
Not enough moe?
>>
>>139739226
It's decent. Satou is the best character. Even though he needed some major bullshit to win the fight last episode.
>>
It's pretty good.

At least the main character is supposed to be unlikable, and that's part of the story. Unlike certain other shows where the MC is trash but the show thinks you should like him.
>>
File: the finger.jpg (70KB, 623x609px) Image search: [Google]
the finger.jpg
70KB, 623x609px
>>139739226
Too much needless censoring. I should've known they would cancel 9/11 after seeing this scene butchered.
>>
breddy gud

pointless censoring of the airplane scene, though.

a lot of people will say

>cgi

but it isn't as horrible as they'd like you to believe.
>>
>>139739372
Too much CGI, poor adaption
>>
>>139740658
i know right, but overall it was pretty good
i'm hoping the manga wont be a let down
>>
>>139740679
>it isn't as horrible as they'd like you to believe.

It's worse than the fucking Berserk movies, and those were awful.

I honestly don't get how anyone can get over the shitty CGI in any anime past or present. It hasn't improved one bit for the past 20 years.
>>
haven't watched the anime yet
probably will binge one of these days
how far along is the anime so far?
>>
The CGI isn't even bad, that shit's only bad when it's clashing with 2D.
>>
>>139739226
I'm pissed that they wasted such a good series on a CGI attempt, if you don't have Pixar's budget don't bother
>>
8/10 fun
>>
File: fragezeichenmaedchen_003.png (18KB, 392x394px) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmaedchen_003.png
18KB, 392x394px
Wait, what? This is the one with the CGI terrorist with a hat going full 180° noscope, with hacking his arm off?

I thought that was from Durarara S2, but considering that that series doesn't have CGI and this one has, I guess it's from this one? Then I watched 22 episodes of that for no reason.
>>
>>139740754
Seems like the anime will end during the chapter that Kei gets found out while he's in the village, since episode 12 wrapped up with Satou beating Japan's Special Attack Force or whatever they were called.

>>139740807
Yeah, those are my feelings on full CGI series exactly. I don't mind that studios are trying to make it work, but fuck, pick series I don't give a shit about. I'm still mad that Nihei's stuff is doomed to be CGIshit and Ajin especially would have been far better off as a 2D series.

>>139740897
This is the one.
>>
>>139740751
thanks for your input, tripfriend.

>>139740897
this is the series you're looking for.
>>
>>139739226
I like the manga, haven't bothered to watch Polygon adaption.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.