[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck I just watched this anime for the first time, and i can

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: foolycooly.jpg (245KB, 900x1165px) Image search: [Google]
foolycooly.jpg
245KB, 900x1165px
Fuck
I just watched this anime for the first time, and i can explain this feeling i have right now. It's like one of familiarity and sadness at the same time. The music was perfect, and the story was different from anything I've seen before. The whole animes' theme seemed to be unrequited love, which kind of struck home for me.
>>
File: 1289-6-2981652519-8.png (3MB, 1259x947px) Image search: [Google]
1289-6-2981652519-8.png
3MB, 1259x947px
Sam, this is the future you chose.
>>
So why does the FLCL soudntrack have the only good Pillows songs?

I downloaded their other stuff and it sounds like shit.
>>
It really was a good coming of age story.
>>
i almost feel like i can accept that i have no future and die peacefully now
>>
>>139730050
but don't you wanna see how season 2 and 3 are going to pan out?
>>
>>139730326
nah, there's no way they can possibly add to the story. the point of the end, it seemed to me, was that it was over and his life would go back to being boring. It was a short six episodes for a reason, it told it's story and it did have closure. It wasn't even about the space pirate king, it was about naoto coming to terms with puberty
>>
>>139729757
>It's like one of familiarity and sadness at the same time.
because the OVA captures very well a nostalgia for adolescence.
>>
>>139730671
true they have nothing to add to Naoto's story but aren't you curious what they'll do to this new on that's being introduced? maybe even Naoto will show up again all grown up and shit.
It may be shit in the end but I'm curious anyways on how it might turn out.
>>
>>139729757
When i finished the anime as a kid (11 watching toonami), i was sad. First time i missed a character was the guitar girl
>>
>>139731140
I'd honestly rather die than see an anime which is such a masterpiece potentially be ruined. there just was no need for anymore seasons, it was a completed story
>>
>>139729886
This.

I was actually quite disappointed.
>>
now that I think about it, it reminds me of a manga i used to read in middle school. each volume was a compilation of original short stories, and they were very surreal and were a pretty heavy inspiration for my thinking sessions
>>
>>139729757
>>139731165
you have to be 18 to post here
>>
File: sakurako.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako.png
362KB, 700x700px
>>139732623
>FLCL aired over 10 years ago in the US
>11 watching toonami
>you have to be 18 to post here

You bad at math, son?
>>
>>139731165
>When i finished the anime as a kid (11 watching toonami)
So are you 12 or 13?
>>
>>139732715
FLCL only aired on Toonami in 2013. You are literally 13 years old.
>>
>>139732719
>139732623
why did you feel the need to post here? all you are doing is ruining a decent thread. if you want to shitpost, go to an eva thread, I'm sure you'll get plenty of (you)s
>>
>>139729886
They're not that bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEbfSFKSsqI

That House and Like A Lovesong (Back To Back) are my favorites and I'm pretty sure they weren't in FLCL
>>
>>139729886
Juliet isn't on the OST, so this can't be true.

But yeah, otherwise most of the stuff off the OST is considerably worse than the stuff on.
>>
>>139732623
not every one has the same level of access to anime and the internet as a kid. I grew up poor and with extremely religious parents, so i wasn't able to actually watch anime until late middle school.
>>
>>139732818
He obviously meant Adult Swim you autist. I can't think of any reason to even watch TV in the past few years when you can get everything even easier and more conveniently online.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.