[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Samurai Flamenco

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: c-cute_.png (627KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
c-cute_.png
627KB, 1280x720px
Why didnt he just call the police before going to fight king torture?
Why wasnt gotou not mad at him for not calling the police before going to fight king torture?
Wasnt the name "samurai flamenco" invented by hazama himself? Then why is everyone like that fat stationary scientist guy and this new hero organisation using it like from the start?
what did she mean by this?
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (925KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png
925KB, 1280x720px
Also, the most important question
WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
>>
There is no answer, all you have to do is SIT DOWN and buckle up.
>>
>>139689170
>Wasnt the name "samurai flamenco" invented by hazama himself? Then why is everyone like that fat stationary scientist guy and this new hero organisation using it like from the start?
I'm guessing Samurai Flamenco's name was well-known for quite a long time before Hazama meet any of those. They never really explain the timeframe in this show anyway.
>>
>>139689170
>Why didnt he just call the police before going to fight king torture?
KT told him to come alone and Masayoshi is just the kind to honor that, not to mention a big part of the KT arc dealt with how Masayoshi got full of himself and thought he could handle everything alone since he's the hero. By the end of the arc he understood a hero's allies are as important as the hero himself.

>Why wasnt gotou not mad at him for not calling the police before going to fight king torture?
Seeing how he had told Masayoshi to go fuck himself earlier he probably understands why Masayoshi hesitated to call him
>>
>>139689170
Just enjoy the ride
>>
>Try recommending SamFlam all the time
>Friend finally says he's gonna watch it
>Worried that I've raised his expectations too high for the "What am I watching" factor

Have I overhyped it? I tried to spoil as little as possible, but all I do is go on and on about how much of a wild ride it is.
>>
>>139690489
You idiot, now he's expecting it.
>>
>>139690489
How to recommend Samurai Flamenco: don't. Really, it has a really niche appeal, and the best way to enjoy it is having accidentally stumble upon it and watching it all the way through.
>>
>>139690573
>>139690598
I actually went in knowing its reputation, and I knew a few spoilers here and there. I remember wanting to watch it ever since Slicing Simian became a thing. But it still ended up being the kind of series I had to pause every 5 minutes and take a walk around the room for because I just had to let things settle in my head.
>>
>>139689170
Why is pink so best?
>>
>>139692172
Because not only does she want the dick like no one else, she also rides the Flamen Robo dick like a pro
>>
>>139689170
Yes, Samurai Flamenco is an awful show, we get it.
>>
>>139694296
No need to be so tsun anon
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.