[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just got around to watching Kaiba, and was wondering what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: kaiba03d.jpg (74KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
kaiba03d.jpg
74KB, 1024x576px
So I just got around to watching Kaiba, and was wondering what you anons thought about it.

I enjoyed it overall, but I feel like they couldn't decide whether they wanted the show to be about the setting or the MC. It feels like the ending was just kinda slapped on at the end and most of the characters never got enough development to really care about them. Sorry if it's been talked to death already, I'd never really seen it discussed
>>
It would have been better if it had just been Chroniko and Vanilla exploring worlds together, in my opinion. After that it really went downhill.
>>
File: 1414085667975.png (126KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1414085667975.png
126KB, 500x421px
>>139045156
Jokes on you, the setting literally is the MC because the last few episodes take place inside his head.
>>
>>139045206
This. Episodes 1-7 were AOTYAY but after that it was a big hot mess.

Favorite ending theme ever tho
>>
>>139045156
Geez what happened to that Agumon
>>
>>139045206
Pretty much my opinion as well, they could've ended the show with Vanilla dying the same way and I would have preferred it.
>>
All I wanted from the ending was a epilogue. There were so many questions about the fate of the planet left unanswered that could be resolved with a one to two minute sequence.
>>
>>139046330
What I kept wondering was how they would deal with neiro pretty much being two different people now
>>
it is pretty as good as anime can get in all aspects. the ending is 10/10 as well. the thoughts that are in your op post show that you didnt really understand kaiba completely.
>>
>>139045206
People say this about every show. Casshern Sins was better when it was character of the week, Paranoia Agent was better when it just showed the victims. A lot of times inserting plot goes awry but most creators want to do shit with the things they've set up.
>>
I think it was just rushed. The episodes from 1 to 7 has a nice pacing, but after that it feels like they had to just get back to the plot. If the show had more episodes the plot and adventure could go more hand in hand.
>>
>>139046621
One can fuck Kaiba and the other can fuck the dork.
>>
TTG > Ping Pong > Kaiba >>>> Kenmonozume
>>
>>139048558
I feel I understood most of the ideas and themes the show tried to deliver, what am I missing that makes the ending good?
>>
>>139048805
TTG = Kaiba > Ping Pong > Kenmonozume
>>
>>139045156
I know who you are, my man.
>>
>>139048646
>Casshern Sins
Damn I forgot all about that show. I liked the ending I think, or at least I vaguely remember liking the ending, but maybe its just because Braiking Boss is so awesome.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.