[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else forced to suck on the seasonal anime teat forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: kona being a shit.jpg (97KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
kona being a shit.jpg
97KB, 400x400px
Anyone else forced to suck on the seasonal anime teat forever because they've effectively watched every critically acclaimed anime released in the last 20 years?

At first I thought it wasn't that bad, but then you come to the realization that you will never watch your favorite anime for the first time ever again.
It's like watching anime with a condom. Even though you might enjoy it out of familiarity, you know what's going to happen and nothing can surprise you anymore.

>b-b-but anon you couldn't have possibly watched all the anime
It sounds ridiculous, but it's easier to accomplish than you think, especially when most series never make it past 12 episodes.
Even if you take your time, you can be done with the cream of the cultural product of japan within 2 years, i'm not kidding.
>>
>>139024070
>20 years

Fucking pleb
>>
Pretty much

but here's to hoping some really great things come along again
>>
>>139024070
Fuck off, not your blog.
>>
>I watched all the good anime
No, you didn't, and making me stutter in your greentext doesn't change that, you shitposting faggot.
>>
>>139024070
Your condom analogy was terrible, almost as bad as the idiots making food analogies, get out of my /a/.
>>
I don't understand why you wouldn't just switch to manga at that point
>>
>>139024415
Because he isn't at that point, obviously.
>>
>>139024070
You don't have to force yourself. Just get out.
>>
Fuck I do not know how you could watch everything in 2 years, unless that is the only thing you do.

I have over 100 something series completed and I still have a 50+ show backlog that keeps getting bigger.
>>
File: 1401311028858.jpg (47KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
1401311028858.jpg
47KB, 704x396px
>>139024070
>Even if you take your time, you can be done with the cream of the cultural product of japan within 2 years, i'm not kidding.
Assuming you have no life outside of anime, maybe, and that's still stretching it.

>kona being a shit.jpg
kill yourself man she's best girl
>>
>>139024441
>>139024483
>having a life outside of anime and 4chan

Fucking normies GET OUT
>>
>>139024495
>normies
Kill yourself.
>>
>>139024495
I mean not all of us have rich parents or can trick the government to give us money anon.
>>
File: 1432837135444.gif (496KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1432837135444.gif
496KB, 400x225px
>>139024495
There, there
>>
>>139024483
>>139024441
>he doesn't watch all his anime at 2.0x speed

most anime is actually really slow, this actually improves SoL shows
>>
>>139024070
Nope. For a start, bugger "critically acclaimed" - I watch what looks interesting to me. Sometimes that's the meaningful, thought-provoking work and sometimes that's the T&A guilty pleasure. Second, I've been watching anime for close to 20 years and there's still plenty of "critically acclaimed" stuff out there I haven't seen that is of at least some interest to me - I just don't see it as a priority to actively hunt down titles just because someone else thinks they're the best thing ever.

And finally, I am not forced to watch anything. If there's a season where there's absolutely zero titles I like, I'll find something else to do with my spare time for a couple of months.
>>
I have a full time job and friends to play shitty grind vidya with and yet I watch 6 episodes per day every day for the last 2 years. That's more than triple the amount of worthy ongoings at any time.
Lrn2schedule
>>
File: 1381712819462.png (195KB, 392x507px) Image search: [Google]
1381712819462.png
195KB, 392x507px
>>139024441
>I have over 100 something series completed

Is that all?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.