[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the only people that hate SAO are the ones that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

Reminder that the only people that hate SAO are the ones that haven't read the LNs
>>
TWO YEARS OF SEMEN
>>
>>138961577
>mom I posted it again!
>>
GLOP
L
O
P
>>
I read up to and including Mother's Rosario and it is shit.
>>
>>138961791
>he isn't reading Alicization
>>
Why would you read something you hate?
>>
And Miki prefers this shit over to Raildex?
>>
>>138962096
I enjoy the burning rush of anger.
>>
>>138962268

The problem with raildex (specifically index) is that the source material only gets good AFTER where the anime ended.

There are other series that need attention. Raildex has a total of four seasons.
>>
Yup. Alright. Still shit. LNs are still a piece of crap. Alicization arc is still shit.
>>
I don't get why something has to either be really good or shit, the SAO LNs aren't great, but they aren't totally shit either. They are alright, 5 to 6/10 if anything.
>>
>>138962649
Because to /a/, "worth reading" is good, "not worth reading" is shit. Law of the excluded middle.
>>
>>138961368
go back to fapping you brain dead fuck
>>
Reminder that the only people that like SAO are the ones that haven't developed taste
>>
so you admit the anime suck..bamm
>>
>>138961368
Didn't read the LNs, but what I heard, the LNs are the same worse as the anime adaptation....
>>
>>138961368
You sound as idiotic as Fatefags.
>>
damn straight. anime sucks. I never read novels
>>
>>138961368
I don't hate sao, but I was severely disappointed when it turned into a harem. It had a chance to be something original and it screwed it up for fanservice bucks.
>>
>>138961368
Sounds a lot like Type-Moonies and their VN
>>
>>138961368
I did anon. The first novel is fine. Then the rest just drop. It's sad.
>>
>>138962005
>"SAO is shit!"
>But muh ALO is better!
>"ALO is even worse"
>But muh GGO is better!
>"It really is, but is still shit"
>MR is the best, really!
>"Still shit"
>Alicization supassed it!

I will not fall for this again, sorry.
>>
>>138962649
I agree with you, but I still hate SAO, there are better 5/10s LNs out there.
>>
>>138962268
Raildex had 4 seasons and a movie.
SAO had two and an upcoming movie.
>>
>>138965101
Finish your sentence.
>>
That's because only people with shit taste read LNs.
>>
>>138961791
Mother's Rosario is good you colossal faggot.
>>
>>138961368
The new samo vrmmo looks so good that i ight actually change my opinion on the franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FF1rUWTCQs
>>
I actually disliked vol 16. This arc is getting worse and worse since a while but I am still looking forward to Progressive 4.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.