[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mcronald's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Season 2 when ?
>>
>>138958595
When normies and kawaii aesthetic girls share the fuck out of it on Tumblr
>>
>>138958595
McDonald's-chan kawaii!
>>
>>138958595
Doujins when?
>>
Their other ads were better. Fucking Americans only latch onto shit when hamburgers are waved about.
>>
This commercial would honestly do really well if they aired it in the west.
>>
It's pretty true to life. Micky Dees is a good job and usually the people you work with are pretty chill.
>>
I wonder if Abe had anything to do with this.
>>
I used to work in food service and it was nothing like Working. Why would Japan lie to me?
>>
If you went into an American McDonalds and asked the girl working "can I have a smile?" you'd probably have the cops phoned on you.
>>
i wish i was an anime girl
>>
>>138960308
because they want all the fucking NEET to get jobs
>>
>>138960263
which Abe?
>>
>be a girl working at Japanese McDonalds
>suddenly a bunch of creepy hikki-NEETs get hired
>they keep staring at you awkwardly and giggling

Thanks McAnime
>>
>>138960308
Did you work in food service in Japan?
>>
File: 3452345345.jpg (158KB, 869x1222px) Image search: [Google]
3452345345.jpg
158KB, 869x1222px
>>138962111
I want to have my mind inside of an anime girl
>>
>you will never get to work at mcdonalds
Why even live?
>>
I know that the KFCs in Japan are a bit classier than the ones here in the West, how are the McDonalds over there?
>>
And so the cycle continues.
>>
>>138962323
KFC is aristocratic, Anon.
>>
>>138962323
It's still fast, but the food tastes more bland.

Better than in my home country where they have lazy fucks working, which kinda kills the point of fast food restaurants, you know. It's supposed to be FAST, not "as quickly as the workers feel like working that day"
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.