[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was she bullied so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: dasdsadsature.png (611KB, 667x693px) Image search: [Google]
dasdsadsature.png
611KB, 667x693px
Why was she bullied so much?
>>
She's too perfect.
>>
>>138957346
because she was a defective human being
>>
>>138957346
So close, guys. The wait is almost over.
>>
japs aren't human
>>
>>138957346
because muh forced drama
>>
because she has a disability, and fucking up pwds is fun
>>
>>138957346
How else do you create interesting and original drama, anon?
>>
>>138957346
Cause cripples aren't people.
>>
File: 1452056318626.png (415KB, 647x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452056318626.png
415KB, 647x480px
>>138957701
>forced

You literally have no idea what this means. You are essentially a buzzword repetition machine programmed to disappoint your family and everyone around you every day until your parts break down and you are buried in a pauper's graveyard.
>>
>>138957689
Kyoani soon
>>
>>138957346
have you ever heard a deaf person talk? they sound retarded, and little kids can be pretty brutal.
>>
>>138957763
>>forced
>
>You literally have no idea what this means. You are essentially a buzzword repetition machine programmed to disappoint your family and everyone around you every day until your parts break down and you are buried in a pauper's graveyard.

I'm gonna be using this one, thanks
>>
Remind me why she wanted to kill herself by jumping out of the window. I forgot.
>>
>>138957835
Life's hard
>>
>>138957346
This makes me sad.
>>
>>138957763
>subtlety

You and the author literally have no idea what this means.
>>
>>138958007
Thankfully Yamada does.
>>
>>138958007
>my bait was subtle
>my shitpost serene
>but I cannot handle the bantz 'cause they're mean

You are easy to bully.
>>
>>138957835
Because the story was getting boring.
>>
>>138957346
She's annoying.
>>
>>138957346
Because she was a literal retard
>>
>>138958207
The story got boring after the suicide attempt.
>>
>>138957835
Cheap shock value
>>
>>138958051
>>138958146
>>138957772
>have you ever heard a deaf person talk? they sound retarded, and little kids can be pretty brutal.
Yeah, but there are children and adults who are good too. After all, if we here in this hole called 4chan managed to have compassion, it means others can too. But in Koe in Katachi the author makes it seem like Nishimiya is surrounded by monsters. And that's why I think the drama is exaggerated. It is as if she were the most precious and kind thing in the universe, and the others were rubbish. And that's why I say it lacked subtlety. I know ijime is a terrible problem, but there are more sincere less emotionally manipulative ways to portray this in fiction.
>>
>>138957346
Who will be her VA?
>>
>>138957479
So as she
>>
>>138958854
Random deaf person taken off the streets.
>>
>>138958373
While she's made out to be very nice, it's but as if she's perfect, which is mostly seen in the middle school chapters, forcing people to write to her. The drama may be exaggerated somewhat, but she also caused her mother's divorce, and slowed class to a crawl in middle school, eventually leading to another classmate being bullied. The suicide attempt is because she thinks she's the sole reason for all this suffering around her. And she is indirectly. I will admit that the persistent hate from Ueno is kind of nuts, and people overcoming their hate for Ishida at the end is sort of a cop out.
>>
WHEN THE FUCK WILL THERE BE A TRAILER
>>
File: mn691p4m.jpg (11KB, 240x203px) Image search: [Google]
mn691p4m.jpg
11KB, 240x203px
Because she deserved it
>>
>>138959038
We will get something in AnimeJapan.
>>
>>138957835
Guilt of making MC lose all his friends pushed her over the edge. She was suicidal to begin with hence the sister taking pictures of bodies to deter her.
>>
>>138958992
>The drama may be exaggerated somewhat, but she also caused her mother's divorce
She didn't cause the divorce of her parents, I mean, they divorced because her father did not accept her deficiency. And why he was so cruel? He was afraid to take care of a deaf child? He was thinking of his reputation in society? He married for obligation? Well, the author does not mind answering these questions. The story needs a "monster" for the sake of drama.
>>
Will KyoAni get a deaf VA for her?
>>
>>138959986
Are those even a thing?
>>
>>138960110
Well. There are deaf actors. They could likely nab one of them
>>
File: Megumi_confessing.jpg (39KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
Megumi_confessing.jpg
39KB, 500x281px
>>138958854
This girl.
>>
>>138959986
How is she going to read the script if she's deaf?
>>
>>138960238
Mouth sounds?
>>
Ueno did nothing wrong. I feel the moment I stopped caring for the deaf chick was when she had to be defended from Ueno by her mom, Fucking pathetic.
>>
>>138957346
Even as a oneshot this was fucking garbage. Literal bullshit that she fell for him in that one and the manga was probably worse
>>
>>138960378
Fuck Ueno.
>>
>>138960637
If Shouko wasn't so fucking weak, she would defend herself. The main character should've died saving her and it switch to her.
>>
Would have made more sense if she were uglier or had shitty hygiene, I had two kids with deformed hands in my elementary school and the cute one was never teased about it, even the not cute one had plenty of friends. Bullying usually happens if the kid's gross or did something embarrassing. Deafness requires too much effort to bully since they can't hear your jeers so you have to work for it. Not worth the time. Bullying101
>>
>>138960238
>How is she going to read the script if she's deaf?
Deaf folks can read, bruh
>>
You guys remember when this was still just a one shot and everyone thought it was the best thing ever?
>>
>>138960965
It was better as a one shot.

I enjoyed the series, honestly, but most folks didn't like the direction it took, myself included.

I still liked it, but most of that drama just felt silly.
>>
>>138960965
Maybe KyoAni will just adapt the one shot
>>
>>138960960
That can't be right
>>
>>138960835
That's just grim dark for no reason. Would've been interesting, but the whole thing reeks of deaf propaganda meant to make people feel bad.

Still enjoyed it, but it can feel more like a PSA than an original story at times.

>>138960965
Yes. It should have stayed that way.
>>
>>138961014
>It was better as a one shot.
Why?
>>
>>138961047
>the whole thing reeks of deaf propaganda meant to make people feel bad
I can't agree with this.

If I was a deaf person reading this, I'd be pissed that the Japanese Deaf Federation (I think that's what it's called) backed something so pity party, with a deaf character so depressing and weak.
>>
>>138961047
>Still enjoyed it, but it can feel more like a PSA than an original story at times.
ESL here, what PSA means?
>>
>>138961057
Let me rephrase. I felt a little more satisfied after reading the one shot.

A lot of the series just kinda infuriated me, and I felt that the drama within was just kinda dumb.

Maybe I gave the impression that I'd rather the story just stayed a one shot, which isn't entirely true. I just feel like the series didn't live up to the what the one shot did.
>>
>>138961511
>PSA
Public Service Announcement
>>
>>138961057
It was a short self-contained work with a simple premise and kind of a not exactly good, but encouraging ending.

In a one-shot, even straight drama without subtlety kind of works, because it's not as much drama as it is a 'symbol' of it. It's not played straight, in the same way you can draw a stick figure and call it a 'person', the condensed drama in there was just shown for narrative purposes, so it worked.

But in an ongoing series that needs to constantly pump out material, that's retarded. If you have the 'time' to develop an actual atmosphere and characters, taking the shorthand for emotions and using it as if it was the real thing just seems lazy.

It's like seeing a puppy die in a shitty action movie. It just makes you roll your eyes, it doesn't have any emotional impact because it feels so forced and patronizing, like the author thinks you're so dumb that you can be made to cry just with simple cues like a trained monkey.

I'm a little bitch that cries at everything in media, but KnK really could've used a better writer.
>>
>>138961813
This guy the nail on the head, I think

I still cried at the ending, though
>>
>>138961813
i think the one-shot looks even more like propaganda
>>
>>138962294
What the fuck are you talking about
>>
Can someone explain to me why she used hearing aids whe she is completely deaf? It's not like they helped at all.
>>
>>138963011
>she is completely deaf
She's not.
>>
>>138957346
because disability aside, she never ever fucking stands up for herself.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.