[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 580
Thread images: 73

File: 1458243002428.png (497KB, 877x493px) Image search: [Google]
1458243002428.png
497KB, 877x493px
Is anyone else incredibly disappointed by /a/'s reaction to this last episode?

Satoru went back in time to try to stop a mass murdering that he had been unable to stop when he was a kid. Not only did he save three kids from dying, but countless more that would come after, not to mention his mother.

Yet all the fags over here can think about is how this one girl that had her life saved didn't fuck him back as a reward for being saved (Not even accounting the fact that said savior was in a coma for fifteen years)

You people have been conditioned way too much by shitty anime where fake badly written women worship the ground the main character walks on for the sake of being fap fodder. You projected yourself on Satoru and got mad on his behalf for him not getting the sex reward. It's typical "nice guy" bullshit.

The worst part is that Satoru himself was just happy beyond belief that he had managed to save her and she was living a good life that had been taken away from her in the previous timeline.

If you knew a woman you thought was attractive was gonna die and you knew that by saving her, she still wouldn't fuck you, would that stop you from saving her? Pathetic. This is why you will never be loved, /a/.
>>
>>138822805
There's no point in trying to call out /a/ on this. Most people here are too accustomed to treating women like prizes.
>>
>>138822805
>If you knew a woman you thought was attractive was gonna die and you knew that by saving her, she still wouldn't fuck you, would that stop you from saving her?
A lot of people would say yes but I say it won't stop me. Like I give a shit if she wouldn't fuck me as long as she's still safe and sound.
>>
I wonder how it felt to cum inside Kayo.
>>
The whole cuck/ntr bullshit is retarded, but I still think Satoru is a dumbass for not trying to catch the killer. He merely concentrated on saving the victims when he should have been more worried about tailing them and seeing who was going after them.

Also, how did Satoru survive getting drowned? I assume he was saved by someone? If so, did they not see the teacher? Did they not notice the car on the sea where he was a passenger on the side? Did they not notice that the car looks suspiciously like the teacher's real car? Was there no fucking investigation whatsoever about this?
>>
All of you are virgin neckbeard cucks. This is why I don't come to this shitty board
>>
I don't give a shit about Kayo but it's a bit saddening to me that a lot of his good memories of his mother and that pizza delivering chick are now null and void because they happened in a different timeline.
>>
>>138822805

Don't care. Kayo was just a means to an end to save the best girl of the series, the mother.
>>
>>138822940
Oh shut up /adv/
>>
>>138822805
What the hell are you talking about? He failed to stop the killer so he continued murdering during all those years. Even worse, since he was in a coma and like he said that was his last revival, all the people that he saved are now dead in this timeline (like the kid who gets ran over by the truck).
>>
File: Super_Inkgun.gif (287KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
Super_Inkgun.gif
287KB, 383x383px
I'd go back and time and get a higher killcount, OP.
>>
>>138822903
THIS!
Satoru should have been way more careful, he doesn't get the excuse of being a children, he's 29 years old inside his brain. How the fuck did he not plan how to catch the murderer better? And how the fuck did he not suspect the teacher?
>>
I haven't watched it yet, and I abandoned the threads ages ago. I want to read the end before I catch up with the anime.

/a/ is terrible as usual though so all of this is barely worth saying.
>>
>>138823085
>all the people that he saved are now dead in this timeline (like the kid who gets ran over by the truck).
That timeline doesn't exist anymore
>>
It's a bad story. It will annoy people regardless of logic or morals, because of the terrible plot contrivance.
There's a shitload of stories with bittersweet ends, but you only get salty readers/watchers when they feel they got deprived of a better ending on purpose by the author.
>>
>>138823085
Butterfly Effect could mean those people never needed saving :^)
>>
>>138823085
Overall it's a net loss of people that Satoru saved. To save his mom, Hiromi, Kayo and the other one he sacrificed himself and all the others he had saved to do so.
Not to mention 15 years of his life and if he tried to hook up with Airi she'd be like 11 years old
>>
>>138822805
>Is anyone else incredibly disappointed by /a/'s reaction to this last episode?

It was completely expected. It's like you had faith in /a/ to begin with for some reason.
>>
>>138823147
>Not to mention 15 years of his life
Eh, that's kind of not really a loss, though. Because he DID live those 15 years of his life and apparently he didn't have a great time with them.

Now he has the experience of 15 years of life but in a much better condition (coma affects aside)
>>
Not really, no. This is how this place always has been.

That aside, this is a pretty generic anime, all things considered. The first episode was quite captivating. So much so, in fact, that I read the whole thing after seeing it. And... that might've been a mistake. The manga was quite bland. The antagonist is boring and the hero doesn't act like an adult, at all. Like many people already said, he never bothered to actually catch the criminal, even when he almost had him by his balls. In the bus, for instance, he could've staged an ambush with his friends / mother. He could've even simply observed from afar. Or, consider the car scene... can't wriggle out of a simple seat belt? Seriously? Don't even attempt to open the door, or try to turn the wheel? Pretty unrealistic reaction... especially for an adult...
>>
>>138823178
Yes I'm sure that employers will love the fact that he never graduated middle school, let along highschool.
>>
File: Airi cute.png (313KB, 700x678px) Image search: [Google]
Airi cute.png
313KB, 700x678px
>>138822956
>Satoru doesn't even know Airi in this timeline even though his mother said that she had high girlfriend potential
>We will probably never see Airi again
For why
>>
Too many people from /pol/ and /tv/.
>>
>>138823217
He was working at a pizza place with those credentials
>>
File: asddsa.png (808KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
asddsa.png
808KB, 800x600px
>>
>>138822805
>If you knew a woman you thought was attractive was gonna die and you knew that by saving her, she still wouldn't fuck you, would that stop you from saving her?

Yes? What am I? A fucking cuck?
>>
File: The 40 year old virgin.png (65KB, 945x566px) Image search: [Google]
The 40 year old virgin.png
65KB, 945x566px
>>138822805
>>138822865
>saving the distressed damsel is its own reward, you are not entitled to have your genetic legacy continue
And now you know why feminist men are the most pathetic cuckolds
>>
>>138822805
Yeah, I wish they went a little crazier. I was expecting NTR shitposting but it wasn't at the level I hoped for.
>>
>>138823267
Most importantly though he lost Airi
>>
>>138823291
Wasn't it Kenya that fucked Kayo?
>>
>>138823300
Moms are not for fucking, anon. Remember that the reason Satoru went back in time was to save his mom.
Ergo any complaint about losing kayo is stupid since she's not the reason he went back to 1988
>>
Memes aside, there's people to actually approve that coma shitfest, or are you being contrarian on purpose?
This is an idiotic anime.
>>
>>138823217
The new timeline will probably still work out better for him. Old timeline Satoru was an ambitionless loser stuck forever in a dead-end minimum wage job. New timeline Satoru can start over again and has an excuse for his shitty CV, namely being thrown into the river by his psychopath teacher. He only needs to recover physically and will impress people with the speed of his mental "recovery" since he got those missing 15 years under the belt anyway thanks to time travel shenanigans.
>>
>>138823257
/pol/ is always here, /tv/ be here to make fun of /a/ usually
>>
Thought this thread would be /r9k/ tier with people calling her a roastie slut and saying that they'd kill her. Kind of glad that I was wrong about robots being here.
>>
>>138822805
Why were you expecting otherwise?

And I have to assume that this is desired reaction that the author intended, given how notorious NTR is over there. People will disavow heroines if it is revealed that they so much as have a boyfriend, much less fuck one of the MCs friends.

Also there is the fact that they CLEARLY built up romantic interest between the two characters throughout the series, letting the viewer know that this was not simply a platonic relationship. And whats more, the other characters in the show even knew that it wasn't platonic. I mean, his friend Hriomi was also killed way back then, but he didn't even give a shit about Hiromi; he was 100% focused on Kaya. Only once he knew Kaya was safe did he care about one of his best friends who was about to get murdered.

Tl;dr it is obvious that the author wanted this reaction from his target audience. As for why, I couldn't tell you. Maybe its a show about complete self sacrifice? Maybe he just wanted to anger people. Who knows.

I haven't read the manga so I don't know what happens next, but I doubt he is going to revert timelines after introducing the baby.
>>
>>138823357
No.
>>
>>138823358
Regardless, he still got cucked like a fag.
>>
I'm sorry for being butthurt because I lost 15 years of my life in a coma to save one girl who ended up fucking another guy
I should be happy enough that I protected her smile haha... well, happy end achieved! Time to live the rest of my life in poverty due to lack of possible jobs and every night think about my lover's pussy getting pounded by a tiny dicked trap
>>
>>138823358
>Remember that the reason Satoru went back in time was to save his mom.
Wrong. He didn't deliberately go back to save his mom. He just so happened to go back that far and then decided he could make right what once went wrong. Everything he did after arriving in the distant past he did for Kayo and not for saving his mother.
>>
>>138823632
He still won like 5 years.
>>
>>138823632
he still has the mind of a 29 year old mixed with his new childhood memories so in time travel terms he should be having a shit ton of nose bleeds from overlapping memories, but hey he can write manga again with his 'i got put in a 15 year old coma you should publish me' style
>>
>>138822868
>A lot of people would say yes but I say it won't stop me.
It should be the other way around.
>>
>>138823512
>Also there is the fact that they CLEARLY built up romantic interest between the two characters throughout the series, letting the viewer know that this was not simply a platonic relationship.

I never saw it as that, ever. I think it's just shippers projecting. If anything, I would think if anyone had romantic feelings it would have been Kayo and it would be explain some of her own guilt for 'moving on' while Satoru slept.

There was person that the author was hinting he had romantic feelings for, but it was never Kayo.
>>
>>138822805
I said this in the others threads and I will say again: This is fucking fiction, stop comparing it with real life.

Yes, I think that they should have ended together, not because it's her obligation but simply because it would be cute (again: this is fucking FICTION).

That said I agree with the rest, most of /a/ is stupid.
>>
File: 1454100957256.png (196KB, 400x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454100957256.png
196KB, 400x480px
>>138822805
>>
>>138823257
please go to /tv/ and cry about it again cuck, your attempt yesterday was hilarious
>>
>>138822805

Personally I'm less angry about "muh NTR" and more of the fact that this had shitty writing all around.

Think of it this way. You decide to write an non-comedy action flick about a bad guy and a nuke. You focus more on stopping the nuke and less on catching the bad guy.

80% of the movie in, the nuke launches and you find out the fucking thing is a dud. You have now caught the bad guy but you spend more than half the movie hyping this bomb.

There are only two possible reactions: 1 - People will be mad. 2 - Your movie will be subject to ridicule forevermore.
>>
>>138823512
They don't seem to get the mangaka did it on purpose for shock value because they don't know he loves edgy shit.
He wrote himself into a corner because his mystery was shit: everyone except the retarded protagonist had guessed who the killer was since forever. So he pulled the coma shit to surprise his readers because that kind of outrageous shit will obviously make them react.
>>
>>138822805
Shit show gets shit reaction.
There.
>>
>>138823872
>there is just one person who dislikes /tv/ on 4chan
>>
>>138823144
>butterfly effect
In the manga, his friends reminisce about situations that happened during his coma and he gets confused because he has the exact same memories from the original timeline (except it was Hiromi playing his part in the current timeline, of course).

There's even less butterfly effect here than in Steins;Gate.
>>
Remember. Never trust a trap, they'll cuck you while you're in a coma.
>>
It was fun for, like, 5 episodes. Then it just became pure shit. I can see why MAL would praise it like the next Gunbuster though.
>>
>>138822903
+
>>
>>138823956
So Hiromi did not only steal his future wife but his entire life? Fuck.
>>
>>138823965
This is the exact breeding strategy of certain species of birds and lizards.
They look like females so males don't react defensively to them, they sneak in, fug their target and escape.
>>
File: 1.jpg (44KB, 960x616px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
44KB, 960x616px
>>138822805

Daily reminder.

>women are evil even in chinese cartoons
>>
My problem with this episode was not the NTR, but how rushed it was.
>>
>>138823965

The face of someone who's hungry for kano pussy.
>>
>>138824045
Hiromi is a doctor, starou was a mangaka that got kicked off hsi magazine and had to take a part time job
>>
>>138823804
You are right that it was only obvious that Kayo had strong feelings for him, because the MC didn't know about his feelings; he was the stereotypical a-sexual MC. Just like every shit anime ever, they go out of there way to make the MC completely unaware of his own feelings to the point of being asexual for some stupid reason.

But the fact that all of his friends, and mainly his mother, knew about Kayo and Satoru's 'relationship' is more damning evidence. His mother is portrayed as an incredibly astute character who knows Satoru better than he knows himself. And they made it obvious that she was supporting him behind the scenes, and that this wasn't just to 'help a friend'.

Again, it was clearly built upon from the start that their relationship was not platonic, all in an apparent effort to make the fact that she ultimately marries Hiromi more impactful; did she and Hiromi even talk to each other during the entire show, for that matter?

>>138823907
Yeah I have to assume that this was done for shock value. The author was saying "I bet you thought you knew how this story was going to end, didn't you? well guess what...."
>>
>>138824176
>did she and Hiromi even talk to each other during the entire show, for that matter?
A few times in the bus, truly destined to be together
>>
>>138824223
>a few times in the bus
I can't believe people will actually defend this shit.
>>
>>138823956
Now THAT'S the real NTR here
>>
>>138824223
He lent her books! He kept her entertained! He was the only one that truly cared about her.
>>
A shame. 5 more episode then it could have gone for the mango end.
>>
>>138824308
It'll have the manga ending, you retard.
>>
File: 1326148289649.jpg (68KB, 335x335px) Image search: [Google]
1326148289649.jpg
68KB, 335x335px
>>138822805
Somebody needed to say it. Thanks OP.
>>
>>138824356

that's why i said it's a shame if only the studio had more budget and time for more episodes.
>>
>>138824411

misread it, i doubt it.
>>
Can someone spoil the manga end for me?
>>
>>138824356
The Kayofag director wrote Airi out of the story, so it won't
>>
>>138823104
>How the fuck did he not plan how to catch the murderer better? And how the fuck did he not suspect the teacher?
Maybe you missed the fact that he's a literal retard. He wasn't even trying to catch the killer. His entire plan was to get the victims to be someplace else on the exact day they were killed the first time, and if he did that they would be fine. Something that would save someone if they died from a piano falling on their heads, but not if they are the victims of a serial murderer stalker, who could just kill them a different day or simply target someone else (plus his own actions could have changed the circumstances of the crimes to begin with, luckily they live in the world of hack manga writing, where everything is decided by destiny except for a few plot ploints, like routes in a visual novel).

>>138822903
There was zero investigation and his "multiple identical cars" setup was pointless to begin with. This was only addressed in one panel where it's explained that the police saw that the model of the car was the same as the teacher's but dismissed it because it had no relation. Of course it's unrelated, the police doesn't investigate every owner of a blue Corolla every time someone who also has one commits a crime, but what about the real investigation about that particular car? Not a word.
>>
b-but they were destined for each other!
>>
>>138824461
teacher gets arrested
the MC decides to live out his life as a cuck in the NTR timeline instead of going apeshit to try and force another time reset
trap-kun continues to bone Kayo everyday
the end
>>
>>138824578
What about Airi?
>>
>All these use of cuck

God damn crossboarders.
>>
>>138824607
Fuck off newcuck, it's part of board culture
>>
Cuckabunga the animu
>>
>>138824607
>All THESE poor grammar

God damn ESLs.
>>
>>138823314
Good to see that there are some non-brainwashed people here.
>>
>>138824673
this!

Just accepted you fucking faggots.
>>
>>138822805
i'm more disappointed by how many cucks there are coming out of the woodwork to defend this degeneracy
>>
>>138824590
Manga ends with MC hiding under that bridge from the rain
Airi appears out of nowhere and asks if she can share the spot with him, then it ends.
Its implied that they get together
I love these delusional manlet endings the author comes up with
>>
>>138824537
>There was zero investigation
You don't know how Japanese detectives work, do you anon? they don't.
>>
>>138822805
You don't get it. The people who really felt bothered by the "cheating" are just a minority. The majority is either playing along because they enjoy the shitposting (even if they don't even watch the show), or were disappointed by the show and took to NTRposting as a form of backlash. The manga is very poorly thought out, and the anime made it worse by focusing on young Kayo too much (and doing too good of a job with it), so it's even more jarring when you look at the series as a whole. The incredibly rushed final arc (as a result of spending most of its running time on Kayo's arc) sure doesn't help things.
>>
>>138823104
He is a child with the memory of a 29 year old. His brain is that of a elementary school kid. It's a lot less develop than an adult's. Why do people fail to get this?
>>
>>138824753
>Its implied that they get together
bullshit
>>
>>138824753
no it's implied they talk for a bit but lets be serious some highschooler isn't going to stay with a 30 year old jobless virgin
>>
>>138822805
This. /a/nons reacted very poorly. People feeling MC is entitled to get the girl just because he saved her are infantile. Unfortunately this is older than you think. Even before anime, this is Lois Lane bullshit logic.
>>
>>138824461
sensei is on the death row + Satoru meets Airi by chance in the very last few panels.
>>
>>138824753
There was nothing to imply they get together. They just meet.
>>
>>138824832
He's not jobless. He's a mangaka with at least two assistants and his work is having an anime adaptation. He's still a weird strange older man crying at her though, it would have been funny if she was also married by that point (preferably to the pizza manager).
>>
>>138824796
> Le less developed brain meme
All that would do is give him stronger emotions and no sex drive (as if that existed to begin with).

Of course people don't normally have 30yr old brains stuffed into elementary school kids so it's hard to find a reference.
>>
>>138824880
>>>/co/mblr
>>
>>138824787
>the anime made it worse by [...] doing too good of a job with it

This logic though.

Kayo was the only good thing about the show. Imagine this show with no characters anyone cared about. Absolutely forgettable/10. Instead we have, for example, this thread.

If anything, dealing with the killer directly and the other two victims should have played even less of a role.
>>
>>138824796
Show me were this was mentioned in the manga.
>>
>>138822805
It's the other way around. Even if she were to fuck me I still wouldn't save her if that means I would need to be at risk.
But I'm sure you guys will complain about this because you are thetypical moralfags.
>>
>>138824880
>thinking Lois Lane wouldn't fuck superman like an animal if she knew who he was do to saving her
>>
>>138825131
But Superman just keeps NTRing himself with kisses that make her forget that shit, it's self inflicted in his case
>>
>>138823314
>>saving the distressed damsel is its own reward

>still framing it in terms of reward
>I did something good therefore someone must owe me something

The show is trying to teach you why you are such a terrible person.
>>
>>138823632
>my lover's pussy
They never got that far. It was a infantile crush at best.
>>
>>138823314
What a loser
>>
>>138825159
That's a good goy. Be selfless and help those poor wymyn without expecting anything. You don't want to be a shitlord, do you? Very good goy.
>>
>>138822805
I'm mad she didn't turn into a MILF, she's not attractive in the least. He still has pizza delivery girl tho.
>>
The Cuck Without Me", by Kayo Hinazuki When i get bigger, big enough to go somewhere by myself, i want to cuck my friend who's far away. My friend who's in a coma for 15 years. The friend who saved my life. I want to leave him with nothing but pain and sadness. He will have no adults, children or classmates, only his mom. I will fuck his friend when i want to fuck his friend, i will cuck him when i want to cuck him and visit him with his friend's baby when i want to. I will then think about the cuck i left behind. Kids go to school, like nothing has changed. Adults go to the office, like nothing has changed. His mom eats like she used to. When i think about the cuck without me, i can't help but to laugh. I want to cuck my friend.
>>
>>138823632
Yes, this situation would have been so much better if she just waited 15 years and then fucked your disabled ass instead.
Then everything would have been great.
>>
>>138822805

Opposite for me. My faith in the tiny not-entirely-autistic population of /a/ is strengthened by this thread. I thought it would be 100% m-muh NTR.
>>
>that commie OP for this episode

Based.
>>
File: 1457379196111.gif (180KB, 435x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457379196111.gif
180KB, 435x500px
>not going back in time and siding with the killer once you see this
>>
>>138825272
kek
>>
>>138824223
>shit you do on elementary school determines who will you marry 15 years later.
People actually believe this.
>>
>heard about """NTR""" from day one but tried to avoid spoilers
>it finally came
>all that happened was Kayo decided to not to throw her life away on a 0.0001% chance that Satoru would wake up
>people actually blame her for this

Why are you fucks so stupid? Why are you so obsessed with cucks and NTR? Did you nerds get cucked at some point in your lives?
>>
>>138825255
>implying that young mother look isn't super hot

If I was Hiromi I would be hitting that every day.
>>
>>138822805
What bothers me is not the fact she fucked someone else, is the fact that she fucked the trap, Why him?. They did not even talk that much when they where children. Does this world only revolves around eight people?
>>
>>138825159
man you really are desperate
>>
>>138825380
Fuck off, tripcuck
>>
File: 14635349786634.jpg (151KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
14635349786634.jpg
151KB, 500x375px
>>138825380
>Why are you fucks so stupid? Why are you so obsessed with cucks and NTR? Did you nerds get cucked at some point in your lives?
>>
>>138825079
What's illogical about what I said? If the rescuing Kayo's arc had been shorter and had a lesser impact then the series would have been more consistent. It could have been a 7/10 show instead of 9.11/10 but this backlash would not have happened. As it is now it's a mess. A mystery without a mystery, where nothing is really explained and most of the time is spent on one specific girl from his class he didn't even know, going through the motions of a romance story, while saving his friend and the other unknown girl is solved in just a few pages.
>>
>>138825131
As I said. Lois Lane bullshit logic.
>>
File: 55234036_p5_master1200.jpg (457KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55234036_p5_master1200.jpg
457KB, 824x1200px
So Satoru always had those time travel powers? Or did he get them after the murder series in his childhood?
In that scene in which Yashiro is about to kidnap the girl in 2006 Sachiko mentions how Satoru has always warned them before bad things could happen, like with "that fire" once. They didn't explain what it was but Satoru probably prevented some burst of fire when he was kid.
>>
>>138825408
The author wanted to make a point: Satoru saved two people and those two people gave birth to a new life.

Pottery. Even if it doesn't make much sense.
>>
>>138825380
>tripfag being a cuck
like pottery
>>
At least she didn't get BLACKED unlike another anime girl this season.
>>
>>138825347
Can you not read sarcasm? The entire premise of it is ridiculous for Hiromi and Satoru, should have just made it some Chad from the town she moved to, far more believable
>>
>>138825159
It's not that he wasn't "rewarded" for a good deed, its that he was punished for it.

I would say that he committed the ultimate self-sacrifice, one in which his entire life was destroyed to save others without any chance of benefit. However, the fact that his poor mother suffered through it, arguably suffering worse then he did, that pisses me off even more. She was a much more like able character.

They made it clear from episode one that every time he uses his ability to save other people, he ends up worse for the wear. So it is absolutely a story about self sacrifice with no rewards. Maybe its a story about someone with a self-sacrifice fetish. So is the moral of the story that he should not have sacrificed himself and put his mother through hell?
>>
File: 1436905890824.jpg (147KB, 600x620px) Image search: [Google]
1436905890824.jpg
147KB, 600x620px
>All this butthurt add in the fact that it's perfect bait material for the shitposters to ruin whatever scraps there can be discussed about this anime

Adachi did nothing wrong, you faggots wouldn't even be here wasting your time talking if it wasn't for him
>>
>>138825380
>all that happened was Kayo decided to not to throw her life away on a 0.0001% chance that Satoru would wake up

Even if he did wake up he would be an 11 year old mentally.
They would have almost nothing in common other than being childhood friends.

Really there was no other option, the only other outcome is some sort of fucked up child grooming thing going on.
But then again /a/ would love that shit.
>>
>>138825559
Would it technically count as /ss/?
>>
File: 6346.png (530KB, 853x960px) Image search: [Google]
6346.png
530KB, 853x960px
>>
This series will forever be remembered for the NTR.
>>
>>138825490
It means the trap even after the girl moved away met no females in the entire 15 years and decided to go for the girl his good friend was with while he was out of action. I know the author was going for a deeper message but when you write it on paper and read it it sounds pretty sickening.
>>
>>138825523
He really did not end up in a worse position than before the story.
He had no friends, he didn't really make them in school and grew apart over time.
It's like his life might as well have not existed during that period in the original timeline.
The fact is he is closer now with his childhood friends than he was before.

But he didn't get to slay that pussy so I guess we can call him cucked and move on.
>>
File: 1456129277634.jpg (40KB, 386x462px) Image search: [Google]
1456129277634.jpg
40KB, 386x462px
Does Yuki Kajiura not know other kind of sound for her music? The whole OST might be easily replaced by SAO/Fate/Madoka/etc OST and it would fit perfectly.
>>
>>138822805
Well said anon
It just seemed pathetic seeing all kissless virgins here throwing a fit like how the MC should've been rewarded for sex like as a beta white knight would ask for
Jesus fucking cringe christ
>>
>>138822805
I'm more mad about the shit direction they've taken it and all the shit they've left out from the manga.
>>
>>138825696
at least they left the ntr. wouldn't even be noteworthy without it.
>>
>>138825559
>implying
Last time this happened for usagi dropped, it was universally panned
>>
>>138825523
>So is the moral of the story that he should not have sacrificed himself and put his mother through hell?
Don't think so. His self sacrifice saved his mother's life after all. Yeah, they both suffered but they're both alive and there's hope.

Also Kayo starting a family wasn't his "punishment". If anything. It was part of his reward.
>>
>>138825559
Well she surely did come back to see him after 15 years.
>>
>>138825733
And yet here we are.
>>
>>138825750
i think a parent would rather be dead than have their child suffer a coma for more than 50% of their life
>>
>>138825380
The way the story played out was realistic, she absolutely would have moved on within a year or two. What people are mad about is that the author specifically had her hook up with one of his friends after setting up their romantic involvement over several episodes.

Sure, in real life the story makes sense, as much as a shitty magical time jump plot can, I guess. But the viewer does not see Kayo's timeline; we see from the point of view of the MC. One day he builds a strong relationship with her, saves her very life (in more ways then one, he saved her from her parents too). The next day he wakes up and she is married to his best friend.

And you think the author didn't do this intentionally, given the notoriety of NTR? Come on dude. It's fine if you are okay with it, but at least accept that it was intentional NTR from the author to play with the audiences emotions.
>>
>>138825646
No one gives a shit about what they did when they were like 10 either way though
>>
>you will never learn kanji by simply sleeping like satoru did

why leave
>>
>>138825272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPwVMv8cAO4
>>
Does he still have his power? Why not just go back in time and be a fucking ronin or something?
>>
>>138825668
Madoka's OST was way more varied, this rather reminds me of F/Z or SAO without the annoying main track SAO had. It's not bad but the only track I noticed is the one that get's played during the more dramatic scenes as in the end of episode 2 when Satoru remembers how they found Kayo's corpse back then.
>>
File: thisguy.jpg (247KB, 2048x1544px) Image search: [Google]
thisguy.jpg
247KB, 2048x1544px
>>138825691
>being a literal cuck
Keep on denying that NTR
>>
>>138825408
Most shows do this. If a story begins in middle school, they didn't have a life before that. If it starts in high school nothing important ever happened in middle school. And if there's a time skip, nothing happened during those years either.

It works from a narrative point because even if many years have passed for the characters, for the reader it's been only an instant, and if he was emotionally invested it's too jarring to ask him to completely change his mindset just like that, even if, realistically, the characters themselves could have completely different personalities, forgotten about their old friends, gotten completely over old crushes, etc.
>>
>>138825754
Yes but she wasn't romantically involved at that point.
It would make literally no sense.

Did you want her to stay a 26 year old virgin and pine by his bedside for 15 years?

I mean the only thing /a/ is really mad about is that it was the trap who ended up hitting that.
But I'm pretty sure the only meaning behind that was they both die in the original timeline.
>>
>>138825812
Kayo ended up having a child with the guy she knew when she was 10. Your argument only works if it was a random dude.
>>
>>138825829
The power is never explained and always vague. Essential its 'The author wants something to happen'. The author wants this to happen, so the power doesn't work and the character doesn't want to.
>>
>>138825769
And Sachiko said Fuck Off to that defeatist notion. That's why she's best mom. She clinged onto hope and her efforts gave fruits.
>>
>>138825488
what anime anon?
>>
>>138825873
Plot convenience
>>
>>138825881
the mother isn't aware that she is indirectly responsible for him being like that
>>
>>138825896
In galko-chan one of the girls admits she likes her dicks black.
>>
>>138825488
Source so I can avoid it, anon. The only one I know is Galko.
>>
>>138825896
That gyruu one. Although by 'blacked' he means one of the translators slipped something in about the main girl admiring a black actor.

More cuck memes. Truly they are the worse meme to happen in the last five years.
>>
>>138825523
>It's not that he wasn't "rewarded" for a good deed, its that he was punished for it.

But he wasn't. His life is no worse than before. His mother went through a lot sure, but she gets a longer life out of the deal.

>self sacrifice with no rewards
>rewards

And we're back to this.
He had some people he wanted to save. He did what it took to save him. That's all.
>>
>>138825914
But him being like that is just him missing 15 years of a fake second life he never had.
True it would have been better than his original life but in the end he comes out better than he was before anyway
>>
>>138825255
Kayo is a really cute mother. I hate mothers always having exaggerated proportions just because they're mothers. Satoru's mom is also pretty modest size. I like the art for mature women in this show.
>>
>>138825901
wasn't really convenience the author wanted to give a message but the way it comes off from the MC's POV makes it awful
>>
>>138825837
The only superb track for me was the one that played when the foxes appeared in episode 3. The others were way too Kajiura for me to notice them. The OST is not bad but yeah, it's exactly the kind of sound you'd expect from her.
>>
>>138825620
This should be canon.
>>
>>138825980
Yeah but the point is if the mother knew that she was somewhat the reason he was fucked up like that for 15 years she would probably want to have died. Also there is no way being knocked out as a vegetable can be worse than his previous life.
>>
>>138826013
>he should be buttdevasted because I am
>>
>Is this the cuckshed?
>>
>>138825995
It's a fucking stupid message though, nothing would have changed if they fucked different people and had kids, hell he would have ended up one better because both of them had offspring
>>
>>138825812
Tragedy brings people together, anon. They formed a stronger connection over Satoru's tragedy. They felt bad about their growing feelings but eventually decided to move on. They had their first son merely months before Satoru waking up, that should tell you how freaking long they thought things.
>>
>>138824753
Saturo realizes there must be a murderer in order for balance to exist'

so he murders aIRI
>>
>>138826091
i agree with you it was stupid and really it will only leave a bad impression since nobody will remember shit about the series aside from this scene
>>
>>138825620
Perfect
>>
>>138826052
But he didn't lose his previous life.
He still remembers it.

Meanwhile he has no contacts, no friends and no ties to his past in his previous life.
He might as well have not existed for that duration as well. I kinda feel like that. I don't keep in contact with any of my old friends from elementary and highschool. It might as well be a figment of my imagination.

He is better off now, comma included, than he was before.
>>
>>138825310
did they filled the subs with KEK?
>>
>>138826197
oh god mods started wordfiltering it again lol based boku dake
>>
>>138826131
What happened to all his other friends like the fatty who got best girl and goggle glasses?
>>
>>138825691
fuck off, people are angry at the shitty story and rightfully so. Why did they spend 90% of the series on Kayo and Satoru's relationship to have it end like this? It just doesn't make any sense, unless you realize the author was trying to provoke feelings from his audience.

I'm upset that the author tricked us, not that Kayo NTR her comatose childhood friend, because that makes no sense.
>>
>>138826091
>save people's lives
>they live them
>this upsets me

okay
>>
>>138826071
What? It would be far better if his enemy had cummed inside his crush rather than the useless side character. I'm disappointed he didn't even try that, but still soliloquies about how Satoru is his true nemesis who gives meaning to his life and all that garbage.
>>
>>138825841
>being a literal cuck

So chasing girls and fucking women is the only thing gets through your thick fucking skull and nothing else?
quite the life achievements you got there you must be that fucking lonely eh kid? but holy shit I forgot where I am again
>>
>NTR'd by his trap-cum-fatfuck friend
>doesn't even get Airi because it's a different timeline
it's shit
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGYAKCDJdkQ
Just like real life
>>
>>138826167
He lost his relationship time with Airi from his previous life. Sure you can argue they meet again, but nothing says they will be together. Also he is now the cause for his mother suffering for 15 years which she is okay with but that is because she is not aware that she was the reason. Whether his life is better or not is based on how you would handle the news of the sacrifices that were paid.
>>
File: 2TIyNTE3NSA=.jpg (220KB, 842x1200px) Image search: [Google]
2TIyNTE3NSA=.jpg
220KB, 842x1200px
Satoru got the loli and his mother, that's all I ever wanted. Airi is just icing on the cake.
>>
>>138826253
I don't care about the fucking cuck NTR bullshit, I just find it very hard to believe that in the 15 years since he got comatised trap and Kayo ended up together, it's contrived
>>
>>138826052
Still that's a coward reason. Sachiko is as badass as a normal mother can be. If she can't protect her son from tragedy she'll made damn sure he can go through it and recover as best as possible.
>>
>>138826197
They erased all the I/me/myself instances from the OP.
>>
>>138826329
guess you causing your mother to suffer was worth it for you
>>
>>138826280
Airi is basically the only thing he losses from his old life and might still get her back.

If his mother knew the whole truth she would probably agree with his choices. He still remembers a life with her and she gets to keep living with him.
>>
>>138822805
That's not even true, the reason the cuck posters are coming out of the woodworks is because it's this season's meme show, so all the crossies have latched onto it.
>>
>>138825724
That is true, but it's even more upsetting honestly. If the author ended on a cliche "boy saves girl, stops the bad guy, boy gets girl", nobody would be discussing it because it's been done.

By throwing in this forced controversy he ensured that the story would stand out. I'd rather have a cliche than this "haha gotcha! Satoru doesn't get together with Kaya in the future, his friend Hirumi does lol!" bullshit
>>
>>138826311
It's as contrived as her ending up with literally anyone else.
Less so since they know each other.
Just because you don't see them getting closer doesn't mean it doesn't exist, just that it's not relevant to the story.
>>
>>138826266
>muffled cuck noises
Sorry, could you repeat that?
>>
File: 1444951913735.png (348KB, 800x451px) Image search: [Google]
1444951913735.png
348KB, 800x451px
>>138826277
>Being an hero means sacrificing yourself

Fuck whoever teaches people this

Become An Ally of Justice and leave humanity behind
>>
>>138826420
Anyone else would make more sense since she fucking moves away anon.
>>
>>138826311
It is contrived. It's like the two people that should have been dead that satoru saved shared some commonality that was emphasised in their pairing.
>>
File: .jpg (205KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
205KB, 1280x720px
Woah, he became a kid again.
>>
>>138825951
Yeah it's a shitty forced meme. Shows all the crossboarders though.
>>
>>138825750
>Also Kayo starting a family wasn't his "punishment". If anything. It was part of his reward.

Clearly, he was really happy to see she was alive. His 'punishment' was being stuck in a coma for 15 years, with his mother stuck caring for him. 15 fucking years. She is no longer the same person, not even remotely. Can you even imagine caring for a comatose relative for 15 days, much less 15 years?
>>
>>138826464
She comes back.
You don't see that because
>it's not relevant to the story
>>
>>138826467
why couldn't the trap pair with the third girl that was killed? same message. less rage.
>>
>>138826420
>It's as contrived as her ending up with literally anyone else.
No it isn't, his entire goal was to make some fucking retarded statement about the lives he saved birthing new life when they could have literally done that with anyone with working genitals, it's contrived as fuck
>>138826467
Fuck you defending this hack writing
>>
>>138826508
it's shit writing is what it is but what do i care anymore the series will only have a legacy of infamy because of how shit the ending was
>>
>>138826496
>forced meme
Not wanting your anime girls to be coalburners is being a crossboarder now?
>>
>>138826504
But she doesn't because she is a yokai

But seriously there is no clean ending but that doesn't mean it was worse than it started.
>>
>>138826362
If it was inevitable there's no use in beating yourself over the fact. Sachiko thinks the same. That page they omitted from the manga where doctors adviced her to pull the plug and save both the suffering and told them to fuck off was badass as fuck. One of the non-fighting most badass moments in anime/manga i saw, in fact. Sachiko truly is best mom.
>>
File: image.png (318KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
318KB, 640x360px
>>138826242
>I'm upset that the author tricked us

But the author didn't trick you, this fucking cuck meme did. That and you being a beta whiteknight faggot I guess.

The objective was to save the girl. And since it's a time travel story, the 'payoff' scene was always going to be him travelling back to the future, and then meeting her as an adult.

If you didn't expect it to play out this way by the end of ep2, you're a bit slow. Halfway through ep9 it outright tells you this is where it is going.
>>
Where did you faggots get the idea that cancer loli was Airi's sister? Some scanlation mistranslation?
>>
>>138822868
But why would I care if she's dead or alive if I'm not directly related to her?
Satoru didn't care about Hinazuki at all until his mother got involved. This was all for his mother, not Hina.
>>
>>138826596
>i can only like people that I fuck or that fucked to make me

okay
>>
>>138822869
>A-Are you stupid!? I told you not to cum inside...
>>
>>138826422
>Sorry, could you repeat that?

Repeat what?
That you're a low life who seeks lust from women like a horn dog and you wonder why they don't have wanna get anywhere near you?
>>
File: 1432642469876.jpg (54KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432642469876.jpg
54KB, 600x600px
>>138826582
you just fucking know that's going to be how it is

Airi comes in and gives her bone juices to cancer loli, she spends a while in the hospital recovering, her an Satoru chat it up (encouraged by the sister) and they get together
>>
>>138826675
That doesn't happen though.
>>
I think you people are missing something much bigger.

He saved his mother, Kayo and Hiromi. But the teacher was still alive for 15 years.

What the hell do you think he was doing in those 15 years? Surely he didn't just stop.
Hell even if he wasn't murdering he lived his life, got married, and now has a top paying job. His life was good while Satoru ate shit in a bed.
>>
>>138826675
he dies a virgin in the manga
>>
>>138826504
>She is no longer the same person
You're right. She's much stronger now. And more aware of the value of life. Their relationship will be much closer now.
>>
>>138826280
Old Timeline
>Mom dead
>childhood friends dead or estranged
>antisocial as fuck
>killer still on the loose
>framed for murder and arson and completely fucked with no hope for the future

New Timeline
>Childhood friends alive, happy, married
>more social, has "grown up"
>still has friends due to the bonds he made in childhood.
>Killer is gonna get caught and fucked over next episode
>Mom is alive
>wont be framed for any crime, has a future filled with hope and possibility

Sounds like a good thing to me.

Also, how the hell is he "cucked" by a girl who he was never romantically involved with, who already left town for good several episodes prior and was explicitly stated they wouldnt see each other again for a long time, while he was in a coma?

That shit makes no sense- even HE moved on in the few days or weeks before the coma, he was just happy he saved her and gave her a happy life and a future.

This was never about getting laid, you do understand that right?
>>
>>138826733
He didn't stop which also adds to how shitty the ending was.
>>
>>138826753
Both are shit he should go back and make a third where he doesn't fuck up and wind up a cripple with a poor mother worked to the bone for 15 years.
>>
File: lel.jpg (13KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
lel.jpg
13KB, 500x332px
>>138826637
>literal cuck trying to act superior to anything
Anon pls
>>
>>138826496
>not liking bestiality is a meme now
ok
>>
I was actually really appreciative of this episode. It was nice actually getting to see a little bit of the future for these characters we've seen at a young age.
>>
I've already had girls fall in love with me.

Satoru still got KEKED

KEKED
>>
>>138826711
>>138826735
well fuck it then
>>
>>138822805
The other thing is, I know this is /a/ but he was what 20 years old and fell in love with a fifth grader? why can't /a/ be happy for the trap for once?
>>
>>138826753
It's always about getting laid. If you don't get sex for helping girls, then there's no point to it.
>>
File: 1457550336096.png (171KB, 333x313px) Image search: [Google]
1457550336096.png
171KB, 333x313px
>>138822805
Okay, white knight.

Yeah, I wouldn't save her, even if she fucked me. Satoru is the ultimate white knight, literally going back in time to save some bitch who he didn't even know and a trap-boy so he can end up being a vegetable for more than a decade, wasting his own and his mom's life.

At least his based sexy mom is alive now, so that's a plus I guess. Now, go and be a podkabluchnik for some feminist slut.
>>
>>138826769
>life isn't perfect

I'm sorry there was no sunset ending for you to selfinsert into.
Him getting a second chance was miracle enough. And although he is a retard and fucked up some things he didn't completely blow it.
>>
>>138825794
THIS SO MUCH!
>>
>>138826902
>life isn't perfect
guess the guy who throughout the whole series forces himself to help everyone felt that 15 years of young girls getting murdered brutally wasn't enough of a reason to not try to fix it
>>
>>138826885
>At least his based sexy mom is alive now
That was the point dumbass.
I'm not going to be a retard and pretend he didn't like Kayo but he was always trying to save everyone and mostly his mom.
>>
>>138826951
>not try to fix it
Who are you referring to here?
The author?

Or do you think Satoru has the choice to go back still and just thinks "fuck it, good enough"?
>>
>>138826813
I bet you loved the NTR reveal aswell, fucking cuck.
>>
>>138826870
so you want to get boned by a big burly man like me? Because you went out of your way to help explain this shit to me. If you didn't want sex in exchange for it, then there would be no point. Now bend over.
>>
>>138826885
Why people keep forgetting his mom fucking died in the original timeline? Yeah Satoru is a big white knight (still not as big as Ultimate White Knight Kyon) but he don't entitle himself to any life he saves. He didn't saved people to get pussy. He did it because he felt is the right thing to do.
>>
File: 55257118_p1_master1200.jpg (325KB, 909x690px) Image search: [Google]
55257118_p1_master1200.jpg
325KB, 909x690px
>You'll never have a homeroom teacher as caring as Yashiro
;_;
>>
>>138826769
Stopping the killer wasn't the point (though it would have been nice obviously).

He wanted to save his mother, for obvious reasons, and save Kayo because after she died he felt like he could have helped her and that feeling stayed with him.

He's not a time travelling policeman, just an emotionally functional human being with some attachments to the people around him, who gets a shot at changing some things.
>>
>>138823525
They even made a point about the baby looking like a girl even tho it was a guy.
>>
>>138827002
Considering you're enjoying so much shitposting about it, I take that you loved it too, fucking cuck.
>>
>>138826951
The author indeed. He just sort of cuts the plot off and ends it. Satoru CAN fix it but the author just prematurely wraps it up and felt this was good enough so it makes me feel like it wasn't really a victory since probably 30-40 more girls were murdered while he's trying to give the reader a shitty message about two of them.
>>
>>138827011
You don't belong here, /a/ is for little girls only
>>
>>138826802
>literal cuck trying to act superior to anything

Oh you don't even have to try as much when you're successful at life and damn handsome
You don't chase women
Women chase you. period
But of course such a simple thing won't get through your skull
Because you're that stupid
>>
>>138826582
I haven't read past volume 6 yet, isn't she? She mentioned a sister and I saw a bunch of posts that showed her and Airi on the same page if I am not mistaken. She would be the perfect way to link Satoru with Airi in this timeline.
>>
>ctrl+f "cuck"
>38 matches

heh
>>
>>138826625
You wouldn't care either if a stranger died right now, anon, why do you lie? Caring because she was hot is better than not caring at all. It's no different from old women crying when they see dead children in the news or /b/tards crying at cat abuse. There's a reason why pretty white girls get the most attention anytime something happens to them, and that's because they trigger people's protective instincts the most.
>>
File: Distressed.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Distressed.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>138827030
>tfw none of my teachers abducted and murdered little girls and framed the local austistic fuck for it
>>
>>138827125
She isn't.
>>
>>138826625
If she's not my friend. If she's a complete stranger to me in every way, why would inrisk my life. Or, 15 years of my life, to make her happy?
Maybe it's a morbid mindset to have, but if the person was a complete stranger to me, I probably wouldn't risk life and limb for them.
>>
File: 1458404644578.png (391KB, 500x618px) Image search: [Google]
1458404644578.png
391KB, 500x618px
>>138827030
I want to share candy with him.
>>
>>138827136
Yes and Kayo was not a stranger to him.
We have this shitty biologically driven thing called empathy which makes us connect and want to protect other people.

Not you though, you lucked out and got to be a psychopath.
>>
>>138827099
meant for
>>138827000
>>
>>138825159
Yes, let's sacrifice 15 years of my own live for a girl I like only to wake up from my coma and see her having a child with my best friend, that sounds great!

I would not save anyone if it meant that I lost 15 whole years of my life.
>>
He did a good job giving MC's waifu a regular oil change.
>>
>>138826742
Yeaaaah, no.
The fact that she hasn't had a mental breakdown yet is unrealistic in itself.
>>
>>138827238
>>138827099
How can Satoru fix it?
I don't understand.

You mean he could have fixed if he wasn't such a moron?
Well too bad, he is.
>>
>>138827036
Several times throughout the series he goes out of his way to save people because he can. The murderer is another scenario that he should have had that mindset but he just sort of says "good enough". Sure he went back for his mother but once he finds out about the murderer he begins following around everyone who might be a target.
>>
>>138827280
Go back in time and cut his teachers brake lines
>>
Yeah, being realistic doesn't necessarily mean it's good. Kayo - Satoru was just so developed that it's a total bummer they never got together. It left a bad taste in mouth.
>>
>>138827268
But he lived those 15 years of his life anon.
>>
>>138827136
Fun thing is that none of that forms part of Satoru's motivation. He didn't even liked Kayo in the original timeline. She only stuck in his memory because he felt guilty about a death he thought he could have prevented, and the other was his mother's murder because, well, it's his mother, kind of self-explanatory. Everything else came after he already started to act on these two powerful motivators.
>>
File: .jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
What the fuck did they seriously remove Airi from this scene? Gay end coming?
>>
>>138826753
You forgot

Old timeline:
>Saved maybe tens of people using his power

New Timeline:
>Tens of people are now dead instead of alive, all because he wants to save two people.
>>
>>138827280
Nigga I don't know he just needs to go back again kind of wish the story explained how that shit worked but the author felt he needed to make it inconsistent as fuck. All I'm saying is the ending felt hollow as fuck because of the message the author tried to give over what it could have been.
>>
>>138822805
I finally watched the episode last night and it is honestly the most disgusted I have ever been at a piece of material made for entertainment.

Not just because she cucked the shit out of him, but because the author had so many chances to make this show actually pretty good and just shit in our faces with it.
>>
>>138827307
He can't control his fucking time shit.
Are you not clear on that concept?
>>
How can a cute trap turn out to be a backstabbing carnivore?
>>
File: 1454738732019.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1454738732019.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>>138822805
Because most people here are manipulative nice guys? They act nice, buy gifts, invite girls to places and they expect her to start dating them to kinda ´´pay back´´. They just self inserted and are mad now
>>
>>138827359
I don't know, he seemed to force it once before when he was screaming shit when he got arrested. It's worth a try
>>
All those cucks denying the NTR is the funniest thing.
>>
>>138827359
he jumped back three times he can jump back a fourth
>>
>>138827343
It's not inconsistent because it's never explained.
But he is show to have no control over it.

Unless you think he made it happen after he was arrested. I'm pretty sure that was coincidence.
>>
>>138826902
>>138827036
Do you guys just write this shit for the authors or something?
The killer did not stop. Someone else's life was probably ruined just like Satoru's past life because of his actions.

But it's OK because it was all about his mom?
Fuck that. It's stupid.
>>
>>138827271
You should be surprised what some mother can and has endured for their offspring, anon. And yeah, Sachiko is an excepcional person, it was highlighted by several other characters. She's no pushover.
>>
File: 1458405377030.png (571KB, 595x842px) Image search: [Google]
1458405377030.png
571KB, 595x842px
>>138827320
Yes.
>>
so realistic mang
life so hard
cuck my shit up
>>
His goal was to save his mom in the first place. Everyone else was just saved by proxy. Stupid crossboarders.
>>
>>138827322
Butterfly effect. Who is to say all these people still were in peril in the new timeline? And between saving your mother and childhood friends or a handful of strangers most people would pick the first option.
>>
>>138826581
We watched different shows I guess, because they dwelled on and hinted at the relationship between the two characters all throughout the entire show that I watched. Although I'll admit that we should have seen the coma coming since he is always put in danger when he uses his power to save others. I kind of forgot the fact that he was in danger then entire time since the series spent so.... long... building on the relationship between him and Kayo. For no reason, because, apparently, if you thought they were hinting that they would get together in the future based on the foreshadowing of the series, you are a 'beta whiteknight faggot'.
>>
>>138827400
The whole thing was coincidence which is mostly due to how awful the author's writing skills are, but it COULD of been better. Instead we got a mediocre story with a bad ending that will make it fade away maybe two months from now.
>>
>>138826420
Hiromi was a shitty friend.
>>
File: .jpg (200KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
200KB, 1280x720px
I know I know, he sees him as his own hamster and shit but holy fuck was sensei this retarded before? I don't think so.
>>
File: bitch.jpg (7KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
7KB, 224x225px
>>138827380
Hiromi "Hoes before bros!" Sugita
>>
>>138827411
Do you think he fucking went into a comma on purpose?
Are you retarded?

>>138827399
That's really fucking retarded logic anon.
>>
>>138827386
You obviously don't know anything about /a/.
>>
File: 1445475256479.png (309KB, 692x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445475256479.png
309KB, 692x720px
>>138827110
>angry cuck noises
well atleast they arent muffled anymore
we're making progress lads
how long till you stop denying the NTR that you've experienced? Cant stay delusional forever Tbh anon
>>
>>138827386
Kinda. People feeling entitled to some sort of reward for their good deeds need to go outside a bit more.
>>
>>138827380
>Pretending go be girlg and cute so girls approach him easier.
>Fucks all of them
This kid was smart as fuck I'd say
>>
>waits until they are alone on the roof to tell his would be murdered that he has his memories back and must be killed

THIS SHOWS WRITING IS FUCKING DOGSHIT WHAT THE FUCK
>>
>>138827505
Everything post-coma is incredibly retarded and the original path the anime will take will be worse.

Enjoy.
>>
>>138826735
Kill yourself.
>>
>>138827488
No, him being able to control it would make for a shitty S;G ending.
Having to deal with imperfection is a lot better of a theme than "I'll just keep doing it till it works."
>>
>>138827511
All he has to do is whine enough at the Persona butterfly
>>
>>138827518
Tell me what did I say wrong? Most people here are virgins who never had actual conversation with a girl so they just turn to beta orbiting. I can totally imagine some /a/utist stuttering when some girl says hi to him
>>
>>138827511
>That's really fucking retarded logic anon.
>whole series based on a premise happening
>LOL THINKING IT WILL HAPPEN IS RETARDED
that's your logic anon
>>
>>138827457
>Butterfly effect

This can cut both ways. Even more fucking people could now be dead, and that could have gigantic negative impacts. We don't know since the author is a lazy shit and doesn't fill in this plot hole. So the whole thing can be sited as a plot hole.But the kind of things he saved them from like accidents, etc would probably still happen, only now he can't save them. Hence dozens are now dead.

>Saving your mother + Best buds or maybe a hundred or more people
So either the MC is a selfish asshole letting 100+ people just fucking die so he can resurrect 3-4 people close to him.

All in all, hack writing/10.
>>
File: 55273322_p0.png (1MB, 1414x1000px) Image search: [Google]
55273322_p0.png
1MB, 1414x1000px
>>138827225
Well fuck.
I was always sure the Airi end would happen because of cancer girls existence in episode 11. Now I am not sure about anything anymore.
>>
>>138827386
>They act nice, buy gifts, invite girls to places and they expect her to start dating them to kinda ´´pay back´´
I hardly go outside you faggot why would I do any of this
>>
>>138827318
>lived

Being a vegetable isn't living, senpai.
>>
>>138827490
agree
>>
>>138827411
He's not fucking Superman. He did the best he could and barely survived. Any life he saved is a plus.
>>
>>138827357
Charlotte was worse, both in content and damage control. There's always new trash being released that makes us forget what came before.
>>
I believe the anime will deliver us the true appropriate ending. Never give up, /a/.
>>
>>138827552
>implying the coma did not give him kung-fu powers and his rehabilitation didn't miraculously speed up and he will throw the teacher off the roof.

More realistically though this is obviously a setup by Satoru to get the teacher to confess and catch him in the act with backup.
>>
>>138827568
don;t have him control it again make it another convenience. didn't stop the author in the past ones.
>>
File: cuckedbyoniichan.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cuckedbyoniichan.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
>>138827614
The NTR in charlotte was alot more subtle though
>>
>>138827614
Charlotte was at least consistently funny before the last 2 episodes with Yandere-chan and other stupid shit
>>
>>138827380
He's not a trap in the present. He turned into the fat middle aged man from every doujin.
>>
File: 3DPD.gif (2MB, 370x256px) Image search: [Google]
3DPD.gif
2MB, 370x256px
>>138827584
Most people on /a/,believe it or not,don't want to have a relationship with 3D pigs. So your entire post is wrong.
>>
>>138827585
No, it could happen again.
But it could not.
It's shown he has no control over it.

You saying he should just do it again of his own will when he clearly fucking can't is retarded.
>>
>>138827511
You want to talk retarded logic? Fine, let's talk retarded logic.
Why the fuck can this kid jump back in time?
A reversal is said to be a chance to save someone. He failed, so why did he get a second chance?
Why did he warp back to the point where he was an adult before?

Was it it "illogical" to think he can't jump back in time yet again?

Don't get me started.
>>
File: 1457651048111.png (80KB, 393x292px) Image search: [Google]
1457651048111.png
80KB, 393x292px
>>138827552
Seriously, who the fuck does this?

>"Oh hey I know you're a murderer who's been hiding because of me for 15 years, so lets go to the rooftop where no one can see you murder me!"

Brilliant. He should have kept his mouth shut.
>>
File: 1458404644579.png (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1458404644579.png
1MB, 1200x1600px
>>138827633
Kami-sama, please give us the ending we want.
>>
>>138827593
Airi end will still happen but it'll be more stupid than in the manga because the anime made sure of removing her completely from the show.
>>
>alone in the rooftop with the killer
>bound to wheelchair to make things worse
>decide to declare you have your memory back
I'm not sure if he has the biggest balls out of all Nihon or just a death wish. Maybe both, it's definitely a stupid move.
>>
>>138827597
He lived his old life which he remembers.
What's the difference practically?

The only person to really get fucked is his mother but even she gets to live another 30+ years so It's probably better for her too.
>>
>>138827614
at least have a good ending ...
>>
>>138827639
>asspull flashback

C L A S S I C
L
A
S
S
I
C
>>
CHOCOLATE BAR
>>
>>138827727
>He lived his old life which he remembers
>What's the difference practically?
You're kidding right? None of that happened in the new timeline, it might aswell have been a dream he had in his coma.
>>
>>138827696
I don't think they will make the good ending we want...at least I think it will gonna be the manga ending...
>>
>>138827640
Yeas but then it would be a generic time loop bullshit story.
With no fucking consequences.
I prefer this version where things are not perfect but because he tried he managed to achieve something.
Not everything has to have a fairy tale ending.
>>
>>138827592
>100+
Doubt he saved that many. And it's his unexplained MC special power, all those people would be dead without it so they can complain.
>>
>>138827713
Well, there's a scene of him falling from a rooftop in the OP.
>>
>>138827713
He just wants to die and never suffer again because he was cucked.
>>
>>138827727
>difference

For one he wasn't in a coma. Sure his life was shitty being a 29 year old delivery boy with special powers, but at least he was kinda living.
>>
>>138827713
literally cucked to death he want's to end it all but can;t bring himself to do it
>>
File: 1457022712912.jpg (86KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1457022712912.jpg
86KB, 1440x810px
>everything post-reveal is incredibly stupid in the manga
>the anime made sure to take an even more stupid original route

Remember how excited we were after the first three episodes? Yeah.
>>
>>138827639
Isn't he going to throw himself, along with Yashiro, off the building? Similar to how he threw himself off the bridge with Yashiro.
>>
>>138827692
It's not illogical to think he might jump back again.
It's illogical to berate him for not doing it as if he has a fucking choice in the matter.
>>
>>138827788
T-there's still hope.
>>
>>138827744
How is it an asspull?
How could it even be a fucking asspull if we can predict it happening before it even happens?

It's fucking telegraphed to us.
>>
File: 3526626.jpg (41KB, 684x348px) Image search: [Google]
3526626.jpg
41KB, 684x348px
>>138827320
Yes, Satoru's real self was always that of a crazy sociopath as well.
>>
>>138827791
generic ending>bad ending

The author could write in some consequences that's up to him but what we have right now is awful.
>>
File: 1454710075501.png (691KB, 667x720px) Image search: [Google]
1454710075501.png
691KB, 667x720px
>>138827380
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apistogramma_cacatuoides
>One of the more interesting traits of Apistogramma cacatuoides is that of "sneaker" males. Due to the aggressive, territorial nature of the males, a submissive male will not develop the full "cockatoo" finnage nor the full male coloration. He will "pretend" to be a female and take any opportunities presented to mate with willing females. If the dominant male then dies, this submissive male will then develop the full finnage.
>>
/a/ - Cucks
>>
>>138827816
I just gonna keep my memories on the first three episodes
>>
>>138827782
His fucking old life might as well have been a dream.
He lost all contact with his friends, had no gf and was basically living alone.

It might as well have all been a dream for all the difference it made.
The only real loss was Airi and his mom having to care for him for 15 years.
Other than that he is closer to his old friends than he was before.
>>
File: 1457787326732.gif (180KB, 540x305px) Image search: [Google]
1457787326732.gif
180KB, 540x305px
The face of a slut.
>>
>>138827806
His current life have a better outlook in front of him, though.

As long as he survived murder teacher that is.
>>
>>138825347
If it were real life fair enough but this is a fucking story. It's bad writing to arbitrarily have two people marry who had no previous chemistry or development shown. Their entire relationship happens off-camera which is disgustingly lazy. At least if it were a random guy it would make sense but this is just retarded.
>>
>>138827879
>oh shit i'm gonna die!
>HAHA JUST KIDDING, I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN SO I STUFFED MY SHIRT FULL OF MAGAZINES!
>>
>>138827891
I used to breed these fuckers, it was really fucking hard to sex the pricks for sale because of this bullshit
>>
So if he expected him to wake up one day, why didn't he just burn his house down? His mother cared of him in his home and I assume that she wasn't constantly at home, since she had to make money as well. So why not just wait until she's out and then burn the house down and make it look like an accident, like she left the stove on or some shit?

Why wait for him to wake up and then try to kill him? Imagine how painful it must have been for the poor guy, he had to live in fear for fifteen years, wondering if the little shit is ever going to wake up.
>>
>>138827890
He did.
This is what they are

Fucking deal with it you autist.

I don't know what's sadder, Satoru's life or the fact that he can clearly deal with it better than you can.
>>
>>138827939
It was just plot convenience in reality when you are nothing but a vegetable for 15 years even the best of friends will fade away since they will only remember you as a vegetable.
>>
>>138827816
The anime staff fucked up. They should've toned down all the sensei is the killa clues and cast doubt over the dad of that "pedo" dude with some original content.

It would've added some weight to the chasing scene and eventual reveal.
>>
>>138828026
Satoru is the author he doesn't get any options to deal with it cause you can bet if he was a real fucking person he wouldn't.
>>
>>138828027
Well even then this is exactly what happened in the old timeline.
>>
>>138827400
Maybe he never travelled and that was just the chuuni wish of an unsuccessful mangaka.
Satoru was in a coma after he got hit by that car and imagined everything. Sensei was just the evil and successful second persona he created.
>>
>>138826581
And by save the girl you mean the mom, yes?
>>
>>138823104
>And how the fuck did he not suspect the teacher?
they literally tell that sensei and satoru's mom were in the murderers lis and he trusted sensei so much he didn't suspect him
>>
>>138827891

Master manipulator.
>>
>>138828060
>i have the emotional maturity of a 11 year old and don't understand others who don't.

This is actually not at all surprising.
>>
>>138828027
And yet here we are hearing the complains of many salty faggots crying because Kayo didn't saved herself for him during all that time.
>>
>>138827643
>NTR in charlotte
Would you believe I had totally forgotten about that? It's interesting how in both cases the fanboys will be strawmaning as hard as they can with that argument to defend their shitty show. I remember being called a shipper or a Naofag when I was calling out all the retarded shit and bad writing.
>>
>>138828113
>thinking this story is mature
going with the insulting method how mature of you
>>
It only made me a little sad because it would have been cute if they got together in the end.
but it's okay, we all know he's going to tap that 17 year old ass.
>>
Reminder that Airi is fucking pointless as a character. Even in the manga.
>>
I wonder why 4chan removed the cuck filter. It would be perfect for this kind of event.
>>
>>138828109
The real villain. Sensei did nothing wrong.
>>
Why could he draw so well after 15 years in a coma
Did he even draw before
>>
File: kaz.jpg (87KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
kaz.jpg
87KB, 700x520px
>>138828109
This faggot is really tricky. Played everyone like a damn fiddle.
>>
File: 1456045865505.png (220KB, 673x625px) Image search: [Google]
1456045865505.png
220KB, 673x625px
>>138822805
I wouldn't have minded if she found love or anything in the meanwhile and not waited 16 years for him to snap out of his coma and jump on his dick because he saved her life, but why the fuck did it have to be Hiromi? Of all men on earth it had to be Hiromi...
>>
>>138828176
Indeed he was the hero of the series trying to save Satoru from being cucked.
>>
>>138828143
Those were some great threads
>>
>>138827584
This isn't /b/ or /r9k/. Lurk more. Most of /a/ despise 3DPD and hide their powerlevels by pretending to be normalfags.
>>
Doujin where Hinazuk and Hiromi fuck each other in the presence of a comatosed Satoru when?
>>
>>138827799
So it all reverts back to "this shit was poorly written"
>>
>>138828184
why could he read complex Kanji after 15 years in a coma even though he went into coma as a kid?
are you only pretending to be retarded or?
>>
>>138828231
if i wasn't so poor i'd commission it
>>
>>138827386
>>138827584
Lurk 2 years before posting.
>>
>>138828253
Are you mentally challenged, bro?
>>
File: 1458405377029.png (241KB, 650x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458405377029.png
241KB, 650x800px
>>138828135
It's not the fact Kayo didn't wait for him for 15 years, but the coma itself.
How do you even get into a coma for 15 years from drowning? Why couldn't they use something else other than a coma to progress the story?
>>
>>138827939
I wonder why he lost contact with Kenya in the original timeline. The author overlooked it, trap death made everyone go different ways or they didn't share a strong enough bond without the vigilante hours?
>>
>>138828275
reading comprehension isn't your forte eh?
>>
>>138827696
Making up on the hospital roof would the greatest ending possible at this point.
>>
File: 1446906245322.png (509KB, 631x540px) Image search: [Google]
1446906245322.png
509KB, 631x540px
>>138828175
/pol/ managed to convince Hiro that the term cuck is very important term in modern Western political discussions since a news reporter used the term "cuckservative" on television once, so filtering the term is tantamount to suppressing free speech.
>>
>>138828278

They should have done 2 year of coma or 5 at max, not 15 years.
>>
File: 55864434_p7_master1200.jpg (194KB, 530x534px) Image search: [Google]
55864434_p7_master1200.jpg
194KB, 530x534px
Will Satoru jump back again to prevent the chocolate bar incident?
>>
only retard took the b8
>>
>>138828292
Partly the death thing but also he just wasn't as close to them in the original timeline.
They hung out but that was it.
Them bonding over saving Kayo was much more memorable.
>>
>>138828293
No, it isn't. Now kill yourself.
>>
>>138828318
it's basically a shitty way to put him back to where he was
>>
>>138828014
The kid is his nemesis, getting rid of him while he is unconscious would make his killing boner go limp.
>>
>>138828253
I mean
It never really showed him drawing
Sorry you're so upset about it
>>
>>138822805
the plot that he coma for 15 years actually quite bullshit desu
>>
File: 1458233982537.jpg (60KB, 796x712px) Image search: [Google]
1458233982537.jpg
60KB, 796x712px
>>138828359
I wonder how many more kids sensei killed in those 15 years.
>>
>>138828014
Because killing a comatose person isn't fun.
>>
File: how horrifying.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
how horrifying.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
Do recovering coma patients really open their eyes randomly while still being unconscious?
>>
>>138828377
It's in the first eps. Not sure if his actual drawings, but he mentions he is trying to get in the manga industry.
>>
>>138828413
he was killing before Kayo also he's probably killed around 100 little girls
>>
>>138828377
>It never really showed him drawing
he's a mangaka
I'm pretty sure it's the first thing you see him doing in the first episode
>>138828358
you first, illiterate retard
>>
>>138828460
Didn't his eyes open only when waking up?
>>
15 years for cuck.
>>
>>138828368
Does he even have one? He never killed for fun in this timeline, aside from his brother maybe but even that case is different from the loli kills he commited in the first version.
>>
>>138828465
>>138828477
Ah. Figured I probably just missed something. Thanks
>>
What about the little guy from the first episode (2006) that was about to be ran over by a truck. Does he get to save him again? He said there won't be more revivals for him.
>>
>>138828460
They actually do, their eyelids and shit still work they just aren't conscious
>>
>>138828477
Jump off a bridge, faggot.
>>
File: 48431614_p0.jpg (190KB, 800x1169px) Image search: [Google]
48431614_p0.jpg
190KB, 800x1169px
Wait, so all former revivals were useless now due to the coma, aren't they?
The little kid was killed by the truck in this time because there was no Satoru there to prevent it. Same with all the other people he saved, like the boy who fell from that house.
>>
>>138828544
He'll die.
>>
>>138828014
He's an anime villain. He tries to commit lovers suicide on a bridge with him but Satoru grabs him and jumps into the water.
>>
>>138828503
Oh yeah, I remember that now.
Fuck sakes I'm retarded
>>
>>138828561
Go drown in a lake, shithead.
>>
>>138828561
>>138828591
Guys please
>>
>>138828570
oh man you're right BUT WE GOT ONE KID BORN!
>>
Why was this more painful than Inaho getting cucked by Asseylum?
>>
Pottery.
>>
>>138827269
Best end would be MC winning Kayo and Hiromi. Both become his assistants and they make manga together and raise the child as if it were MC's.
>>
>>138828591
After you, m'lady.
>>
File: 1266473976435.png (112KB, 316x400px) Image search: [Google]
1266473976435.png
112KB, 316x400px
Satoru should go back in time one more time and shoot Lt. Colonel Stanislav Petrov in the head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CdKuLRmg8k
>>
>>138828561
Rude
>>
>>138828641
>raise the child as if it were MC's.
This is literally cuckoldry, not NTR, honest to god cuckoldry
>>
People of our time are too desperate for romance. Every fucking Hollywood movie has now a idealised romance subplot, even though it might be utterly pointless to the story and character growth. You see people ,,shipping" characters that have nothing in common spare from some little interaction, because they are that desperate to see romance. I think peolpe appreciated more each other back in the day because they knew romance is a really shallow thing. And it actually is. If you care so much for shipping wars and what not, reminder that you are emotionally the same as a 14 year old teenage girl.
>>
File: 55543220_p2.png (276KB, 706x1500px) Image search: [Google]
55543220_p2.png
276KB, 706x1500px
>>138828639
I didn't notice those spider webs at first, only with the second watch.
By now I actually care more about Killer-kun and Sachiko than the rest of the characters to be honest.
>>
>>138828570
didn't he wake up years before the shit in the first ep?
>>
>>138828306
>so filtering the term is tantamount to suppressing free speech
But it is you cuck
>>
>>138828747
He won't be rewinding again Anon.
>>
>>138828725
If you aren't going to put romance in don't stick romance flags in every episode. That was the fucking problem. You fucking idiots act like this shit wasn't hinted at all throughout the series.
>>
>>138828493
I think that's open. He could've killed some people. I mean if he had any self control he wouldn't be keeping an eye on Satoru for all this time. What is he even afraid of? Being charged with attempt murder? How long does it take to prescribe there? Everyone is alive so in this timeline he might as well have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>138828318
Satoru wanted to be a superhero, so he decided to go into a frozen lake and become Captain America.

Except he isn't American, and he's too much of an idiot to become a Captain.
>>
>>138828809
ayy
>>
>>138828413
I think it's mentioned in the manga that he started killing adults instead of children, because that makes it totally OK.
>>
>>138828781
ok but he can still save the little kid.
there's a chance that the little kid might not even be born, he fucked with the timeline pretty bad.
>>
>>138828869
are you stupid
>>
>>138823231
in manga they get together in the end, satoru and airi
>>
>>138828889
no they don't
>>
>>138828881
it's not that hard to understand I'm sure you can do it
>>
>>138823327
Read manga if you're disappointed.
>>
>>138828869
>there's a chance that the little kid might not even be born

Yeah that kid was actually Hiromi's kid with another girl, now Hiromi had a kid with Kayo.
>>
>>138828725
Except the author baited an audience with a romance "sub-plot" - a sub-plot that lasted for more than 3/4s of the story.

You wholly can't blame people to put on the shipping goggles, because the author deliberately put romance flags in.

If this show was about the Mom and the "so-called" mystery, then it should've focused on that. At this point, it's not anyone's fault but the shitty writing.
>>
>>138828869
>ok but he can still save the little kid.

How?

>there's a chance that the little kid might not even be born, he fucked with the timeline pretty bad.

Are you retarded? That's even a worse outcome.
>>
>>138828985

he woke up in 2003, wheras the truck accident and his mothers murder happened in 2006
>>
>>138828725
it's author's fault who put teasing romance plot in the story
>>
File: 1441560461333.jpg (221KB, 890x1266px) Image search: [Google]
1441560461333.jpg
221KB, 890x1266px
Best ending would be if MC went back in time to fuck Kayo, like in pic related
Name a better MC than Kazuya
You literally cant
>>
File: 1454610693846.jpg (11KB, 202x189px) Image search: [Google]
1454610693846.jpg
11KB, 202x189px
>>138828869
Are you going to tell me all the people he said he saved with his revivals weren't born in this timeline? The author simply didn't think this through or doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>138828951
You put the wrong word in quotes anon.
It was a childhood crush subplot.
Satoru accepted that she would leave his life for good.
>>
>>138827466
This
>>
>>138829039
agree, to much romance and right now make everyone pissed.
>>
>>138829033
Yeah I'm sure he remembers the exact date and place of all the people he saved and he's going to bother to save them again.
>>
She was better dead.
>>
>>138829069
seems to be the case his past works also fell apart towards the end so i'm not really surprised
>>
>>138822805
I'm more annoyed that she got with Hiromi rather than she didn't get with Satoru, this shit was never foreshadowed thus it's shit writing.
>>
>>138828747
In the manga he goes back into a coma, and the rehabilitation takes a long and undetermined amount of time. All we know is that he is older in the final chapter than he was at the beginning, and that one was his last revival. So yes, those people are dead.

And as it was mentioned already, there's no asspull butterfly effect here. If his friends have the same school memories after the incident in both timelines (meaning the were still friends after Hiromi died), there's no reason to think that everyone else will be safe now.
>>
>>138829138
but why...? for what?
>>
>>138828985
I'm just saying that the "he can't rewind so all those people are dead" thing doesn't matter since the past changed so much, they might not even exist anymore or they might not need to be saved anymore.
>How?

>go to that road at the same exact day
>save him
assuming he still has memories of the future
>>
>>138822805
You mean /v/'s reaction. /a/ knew about the """ntr""" before the anime was even announced.
>>
>>138829053
Satoru become mad cause got cucked by Kayo..then got back in the time just before he drown in car..he kill the teacher..then he fucked Kayo and Hiromi..both of them become Satoru's bitches
>>
>>138829138
Can't fuck a corpse, maybe Satorus master plan is to NTR Hiromi right back even harder
>>
>>138829191
because many lives were sacrificed for her to live everyone the mc saved in the past timeline are now dead
>>
>>138828161
Wow, somone finally said it
>>
File: ir_ed_last_archer.png (4KB, 146x240px) Image search: [Google]
ir_ed_last_archer.png
4KB, 146x240px
>>138829069
You can't save everyone
>>
>>138829199
>>138829069
>>
>>138828161
I thought this was obvious? She doesn't DO anything in either timelines. She was literally put in to make it so the mc doesn't end up alone.
>>
>>138829217
The sequel should be a jousei manga where everybody is NTRing everybody. Clearly that was the strongest point of the original after all.
>>
>>138829310
True that, but at least thanks to him a new child was born right?
>>
>>138829136

he is most likely going to go get the same job he got before and will likely get the same addresses and such. Fucking with the timeline like he did changes very little in the grand scheme of things and probably won't affect anyone outside the closest families.

All he has to do is go get a job at the exact same place and do the deliveries again. And he'll meet the kid on his delivery in 2006. Unless one of the kids he saved when he changed the timeline went to the exact same pizza delivery place and stole his job.

overall, he has changed the world to little for anyone outside the immediate families and friends to notice. Now he has a tragic backstory to tell to Airi though
>>
Why do you guys automatically assume Satoru and Kayo liked each other? Sure, Satoru went back in time to save his mom, which in turn meant saving Kayo, but that doesn't automatically make Satoru like Kayo. And just because Satoru saved Kayo doesn't automatically mean she likes him, either. There is literally nothing in the show that points to them having romantic feelings for each other.
>>
>>138829158
I remember being dissapointed with Hohzuki Island but I forgot what it was.
>>
>>138829351
>josei
>>
>>138829188
>there's no asspull butterfly effect here
>no butterfly effect
that would be a missed opportunity considering how the rewinds worked
>meaning the were still friends after Hiromi died
were they?
pretty sure he didn't mention them even once before the revival back to school, and even then, he didn't recognize them at first, which might be because of bad memory, or just because he hadn't seen them since then
>>
>>138829187
It wasn't foreshadowed because it literally does not matter.

Really it all comes down to you faggots wanting to waifu Kayo and bang Hiromi and so you just cuck yourself.
>>
>>138829391
>he is most likely going to go get the same job he got before and will likely get the same addresses and such

He didn't, he became a successful mangaka in the end and only met Airi for the first time when he was in his 30s.
>>
>>138829400
Because the marketing folks shipped the hell out of them.
>>
>>138829405
probably the fact that it was all a setup and there was no real mystery
>>
>>138829233
No, you fuck. It all started because he wanted to stop the killer and save his mom. The same mom that spent the last 15 years making sure he could have a functional body after getting out of coma, she is worth more than countless background characters.
>>
>>138829445

Then he wasn't interested in saving the kids in the first place. He simply chose to neglect them
>>
>>138829400
>There is literally nothing in the show that points to them having romantic feelings for each other.
Anon, you should atleast watch the show before joining in on the shitposting/discussion
>>
Who cares about all these hoes, what happened to Yuuki-san?
>>
I want to ______ my friend.
>>
>>138829439
It wasn't foreshadowed because the author bottled it.
>>
>>138829391
He didn't get the pizza job in the new timeline, he's a recognized mangaka with an anime adaptation on the making now.
>>
>>138829217
maybe hes silently necrophile..u never know...
>>
Who else finds old sensei's voice kinda sexy?

>>138822805
Not disappointed; just a tad surprised it's the biggest reaction. Figure it's the popular course of action.

>>138828107
He also "knew" his mom wouldn't do such a thing.

Stupid MC blowing off a list of clues because the ones he loves and trusts are on there.

This show was fun, but has some eye-sore stupid moments.
>>
>>138828725
"Little interaction" I stopped right there
>>
>>138829386
Even a welfare queen could not shit out enough babies to make up for those who died.

>>138829431
We don't know how much they are in contact at the beginning of the story, but they remain friends during middle/high school.
>>
>>138829496

like I said: >>138829476

Then it looks like he doesn't care enough about those he saved and instead values his own success instead. I can't blame him. but the power to save those kids was entirely on him
>>
>>138829476
But he was? The reason why he always saved them was because he couldn't contain his "heroic" instincts.

Unless he decided to drop his principles and beliefs after all the shit he went through in the new timeline.
>>
>>138829400
the writter put too much romance between satoru and kayo, it is not everyone fault...
>>
>>138828161
She is the first person to trust and help him after his mother is murdered. Of course she doesn't get much to do since the show is mostly set in the past.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (210KB, 1440x1822px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
210KB, 1440x1822px
Which one?
>>
>>138829491
This. I wanted to see more of best boy.

Pretty sure he's living peacefully now, if not developing a taste for loli.
>>
>>138829400
So this is what bait posting looks like.
>>
>>138829657
The anime is so much better holy shit.
>>
>>138829612

That's exacly what he did. He dropped his principles and beliefs. Or else he would have repliaced the original timeline so he could get new chances to save those people again.
>>
>>138829657
Did someone punch the manga version one in the face?
>>
>>138829657
Manga Kayo looks too ayy lmao for my taste
>>
>>138828723
:^)
>>
>>138829400
What show were you watching?
>>
>>138829721
That's really fucking shitty.
>>
>>138829731
Yeah, her mom
>>
>>138822805
I certainly wouldn't want to risk falling into a coma to save her so she can fuck some other asshole.
>>
this last epi was very sad
>>
>>138829657
Manga baby looks like a piglet
>>
Is this what Hibike! yuri fans felt like? My anus has never been this lit up.
>>
>>138829794
How could he possibly predict the weird guy who keeps candy in his car was a criminal who would try to murder him and put him in a coma?
>>
>>138829721
so...he realized that bitches ain't worth 15 years of suffering and decided to say fuck it?
>>
>>138829657
She's a extremely hot MILF in the anime, shame she didn't stay a cake though.
>>
>>138829575
That kid is fucked, man. How could he even plan ahead and remember with precision all details about that day? Or any other event that triggered his powers. He could purposefully give up his dream and try to relieve his previous life, go back to pizza just to save that random person and still fail.

Because those were trivial moments for him. His sense kicks in and he knows something is happening in the surroundings. It's really special for those he saved, but for him it was just another Tuesday.
>>
Am I the only who doesn't care about Kayo and just hates Hiromi? That annoying fuck deserved to be murdered regardless.
>>
>>138829833
luckily he has a power to go back in time so he can stop himself from being fucked over for over a decade! oh wait.
>>
>>138829657
Kubo does the backgrounds for this?
>>
>>138829616
You're just proving his point saying she didn't get do shit. Her reason for trusting him was based on her dad getting divorced over a chocolate bar. The other person who trusted him, the reporter actually had a reasonable reason. Airi was written badly
>>
Kid could have saved himself a lot of trouble with some spray paint and a tire iron.
>>
>>138829616
Funny cause even helping him doesn't amount to shit since he gets captured anyways and goes back in time because of it. So really it was like a filler to waste time.
>>
>>138829830
>Is this what Hibike! yuri fans felt like?
Did I miss something? Did Reina get the D from Sensei or did Yumiko crush Trombone's heart?
>>
>>138829901
Such a shame the Persona butterfly only shows up when it wants, truly this was all unavoidable
>>
>>138829907
But she still gave him shelter. The reporter was truly useless, because Satoru was too dumb to take his suspects list into account. His trust meant shit.
>>
File: kek.png (753KB, 1008x672px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
753KB, 1008x672px
>>138829657
Holy shit. The manga one looks like an alien or some shit.
>>
>>138829866

he doesn't have to. His manager and job would do that for him.

He got a delivery mission on that day. He drove down there with a pizza because his boss told him to do so.

His changes to the timeline are so minimal that all he had to do was to take the same job and the same events related to his job would trigger
>>
>>138829988
kind of wish the author could come up with a better reason for the coma than merely putting him back to where he was with no knowledge of what's going on in the timeline
>>
>>138829881
I hate hiromi ,too
>>
Well of course the reaction is retarded but the author clearly wanted it. It's an autists trigger each other kind of thing. Who cares, there isn't anything else to talk about considering that the show is mediocre so obviously they'll all focus on this totally irrelevant part.
>>
>>138829866
>>138830010

Him going back will not change the time the mail arrives, when your neighbor goes out the door, and so on and so fourth, it doesn't change the entire universe. What he did change was really minor.
>>
There's no way this is going to have a decent ending after the second half of this episode, what a shame.

I'll remember dearly the first three or four episodes though.
>>
>>138830067
>irrelevant part
>put relationship markers in every single episode
>throw it all away in the blink of an eye to send a godawful message to the reader
a lot of it was shit but the backlash was pretty justified
>>
>>138830105
I just gonna keep my memories on the first three ep only...
>>
File: 55643198_p7_master1200.jpg (283KB, 472x565px) Image search: [Google]
55643198_p7_master1200.jpg
283KB, 472x565px
>>138830105
Ending will be the OP.
Yashiro just throws Satoru from the roof. Happy end.
>>
>>138822805

Actually, isn't it a net loss?

Like, we know that he used his powers to save a lot of people. By going into a coma, all those people died.
>>
>>138830249
We were just discussing this a few posts above yours.
>>
>>138830105
>>138830202
I'm only going to remember the Christmas tree scene, it was truly beautiful.
>>
Hi, is this tumblr?
>>
>>138830244
And the hospital floods with Hirmois semen from his session with Kayo
>>
>>138830010
That's just one of many events. Seriously it's unreasonable to expect a guy that just sacrificed the last 15 years to stop the serial killings to jump on the hero bandwagon again.

>>138830088
Still, can you remember accurately every hour of one random day from last month? You really expect him to relieve the past events to perfection? Just by knowing what happens beforehand you are bound to change things a bit. Because your memory is faulty, so you second guess a line and a action that came naturally the first time.
>>
>>138830249
everyone he saved with the power died and the possibility of new victims because the murderer needed to make up for the original defeats have a high chance of occuring as well
>>
>>138830322
Speaking of floods, what's this all about?
>>
>>138830380
Kayo's water broke
>>
>>138830003
That's Satoru's fault not the reporters. I'm saying his reasons and interactions with Satoru are not ridiculous. Airi barley knew the fucking guy, what kind of 17 year old invites a murder suspect to stay over her house.
>>
File: 55234036_p4_master1200.jpg (799KB, 824x1200px) Image search: [Google]
55234036_p4_master1200.jpg
799KB, 824x1200px
>>138830380
A depiction of Satoru's almost-drowning.
>>
Would this series be better off if there was no revival and it's an Urasawa style adventure of fugitive Satoru trying to clear his name?

Or how about if he did go back to the past but as a 29 year old solving mysteries with his shota self?
>>
>>138830380
That's Hiromis semen, it's deep man, the foreshadowing was all there
>>
>>138830249
It's a reset, those are the consequences. He used the powers to save people dear to him, now those people meet their original fate. It's part of the point. I don't see why it should be his responsibility to keep them out of danger.

Fuck, even by going to work by bus instead of tacking the train one day or choosing to watch a movie instead of take a walk in the park he was already saving or missing a opportunity to save someone.
>>
>>138830458
>Or how about if he did go back to the past but as a 29 year old solving mysteries with his shota self?

That's what I expected to be honest. When he got back to 2006 around chapter 15 I got really disappointed.
>>
>>138830560
the reason it sucks is that it basically goes against everything he stood for up to this point
>>
>>138830432
17 years aren't known for their sound life choices, man.
>>
>15 year coma

Are people actually liking this turn of events? This is just lazy writing because the story revealed Satoru had no more revivals. Just going to imagine the story ended when Kayo returned in the manga.
>>
>>138830332

>That's just one of many events. Seriously it's unreasonable to expect a guy that just sacrificed the last 15 years to stop the serial killings to jump on the hero bandwagon again.

I'm not expecting him to do so. My point is that he could do that if he wanted to be a hero. And nothing is stopping him.

>Still, can you remember accurately every hour of one random day from last month? You really expect him to relieve the past events to perfection? Just by knowing what happens beforehand you are bound to change things a bit. Because your memory is faulty, so you second guess a line and a action that came naturally the first time.

Doesn't matter. All that matters in his minimum wage job is, can I do it, or can't I. If he can do it, he will be inclined to say yes to his boss and do it, and if by some other event he can't, say a hospital checkup, he will only have changed that one day. Because the restaurants list won't have changed. And the exact same people as in the original timeline will call and request a pizza. The people he missed that day will have gotten their pizza by some other person or they will have called another restaurant. So every day it resets back to the same.
He simply needs to go with the flow, because everyday is not going to be unique to the new timeline due to how little he changed.
>>
>>138824099
KAYO NEVER LOVED HIROMI SHE ONLY FUCKED HIM FOR THE DOCTOR'S MONEY!!!!!!!!
>>
>>138830458

>Or how about if he did go back to the past but as a 29 year old solving mysteries with his shota self?

Pretty much this.I think jumping between timelines is when it fell apart. The first few episodes were fantastic, but after he goes back to his original timeline my enthusiasm evaporated.

Hell, they could have even made this a loop, where Kayo keeps on dying but each time he's able to get a little bit closer to catching the killer.
>>
>>138830613
Both the 15 year coma and planting all those killer flags were the major faults with this. You can see the mangaka really lost his way there.
>>
>erasing all the Is and Mes from the OP

Based gomi.
>>
>>138830634
lol
>>
>>138830673
>Hell, they could have even made this a loop, where Kayo keeps on dying but each time he's able to get a little bit closer to catching the killer.

>I want S;G 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>138830765
And it would have been better than this, yeah.
>>
Man, just one more week so nobody talk about this ever again, can't wait.
>>
>>138830749
>erasing

kek

>>138830857
>implying the whole NTR shit won't be shitposters' fuel for a long, long time
>>
>>138830765
You just can't handle it when things don't fall into one of the few formulas you understand.
>>
I hope Kayo's kid goes into a coma as well and Hiromi leaves her after getting fired over stealing a bar of chocolate.
>>
>>138830673
I actually think jumping between timelines could've worked. Have him on the run with the help of Airi and create some tension on the adult timeline that makes him more unstable and susceptible to error every time he goes back. You give more relevance to her and keep the viewer on the edge knowing shit is about to go down if he can't fix it this time.

The author flirted with it, but like many of the ideas it was poorly implemented.
>>
>>138830893
>implying the whole NTR shit won't be shitposters' fuel for a long, long time
Same shit happened in Charlotte and that never gets mentioned outside of referencing other series that had implied NTR
>>
>>138822805
I couldn't see /a/'s reaction through all of the /pol/ and reddit spam.
>>
>>138830977
Hmm, I think Boku dake is more of a big deal than Charlotte. There's also the fact that it's top 10 in MAL and all that shit.

I mean, people still keep making daily falseflagging threads of KimiUso when it ended a year ago.
>>
>>138830765

Well, to be fair it would have been better. More generic definitely, but the plot would not fall apart so easily.

The plot is pretty much the main thing holding this show back. The premise is good and it has some absolutely great moments of direction and cinematography. I think given the script they had to work with, the anime staff did a pretty good job overall.
>>
>>138830954
maybe if the formula wasn't shit i'd handle it better
>>
>>138831052
But what is actually wrong with the plot?
>>
>>138831052
The anime directing was great, there was a a reason they decided to focus on Kayo and not omitt her scenes. Because of that this the anime got popular and the manga was successful for this reason. Too bad the author fucked it all up by introducing the 15 year coma.
>>
>>138831030
> I think Boku dake is more of a big deal than Charlotte.
I don't, Charlotte had the alleged pedigree of Maeda
>>
>>138830965
Bonus points if he divided his detective work between the two time periods. Doing some things he could only make after the fact and as an adult and taking advantage of that acquired knowledge upon jumping back to his child self. But not in a overpowered way, built it naturally, he still doesn't have total control of it.
>>
>>138831167
Yeah but the hype died down fast and hardly anybody cared about it at the end.
>>
>>138831072
well for starters a power that has no real correlation to anything and just occurs for plot reasons
>>
>>138831030
There is nothing left to discuss about BokuDake, the series is bad to begin with, the only good point of the series was the shock value which is over once you watch it for the first time. The only threads that will appear once is over will be bait threads or newfags from MAL reacting to it that will also count as bait threads.
>>
>>138831286
meant for
>>138831142
>>
>>138831263
BokuDake is a flash in the pan, no one will give a shit about it in 3 months time. The normies will be happy, /a/ will have a few more shitposts, it's even less memorable than fucking Buddy Complexes NTR
>>
>>138831437
Well we'll see.
>>
File: 1455258600439.jpg (119KB, 516x516px) Image search: [Google]
1455258600439.jpg
119KB, 516x516px
>>138822805
Well said OP
>>
>>138831437
Can't argue with this I read the manga and didn't even give a shit about it I'm just here to see the anons raging at how many plot holes and awful writing conclusions the story has.
>>
>>138831167
Charlotte was a shittier version of angel beats
>>
>>138831566
Charlotte was a funnier version of Angel Beats
>>
>>138825380
>>138825794

I agree with both of you.
>>
>>138831707
too much romance...
>>
>>138830965

Oh definitely. I think it could have worked, but the show would probably need 24 episodes to make the 2 timelines work. For a 12 episode show, they probably should have went with a more loose adaptation and simply take some of the ideas and elements from it.

>>138831142

Funny that you mention it, because I find it difficult to say what exactly is wrong here. There is however something about the story that made me lose interest after Satoru went back to his original timeline. Looking back, the whole Airi arc seems really pointless, it felt tacked on and not like a natural progression of the story. Things do happen, but have absolutely no weight on the rest of the stor (other than develop Airi, who overall doesn't feel important to the story). Hell, going back to his original timeline doesn't even help him identify the killer.

I am actually not bothered so much by the coma arc. In fact, I think it's actually a cool idea and doesn't break the flow of the story. It is however really underdeveloped, which is especially annoying because we had two episodes focused on a timeline that no longer exists.

I actually think they should have scrapped Airi and her arc altogether.
>>
Story went to complete shit after the 15 year coma. The entire problem with this is the convenience, all the events following are not given an explanation and most don't feel natural. Kayo marrying Hiromi, Airi meeting Satoru, Sensei not killing kids, Satoru's surviving the coma, Kumi being the kid Yashiro wants to murder. I could go on
>>
>>138831858
Airi overall was pointless everything involving her or her interactions with the protagonist served no purpose or were irrelevant. She really had a flimsy reason for going along with him as well.
>>
>>138831914
It was the only way to get a showdown in his original time period while having him not know who the killer was right away. It was garbage but that was the premise.
>>
>>138831858
The mangaka actually mentions the story being dragged out towards the end. This is probably due to the Airi interactions and how it makes the plot drag, and is the reason why they removed it in the anime.
>>
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-03-03/erased-boku-dake-ga-inai-machi-manga-gets-spinoff-in-june/.99379
What will it be about?
Thread posts: 580
Thread images: 73

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.