[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

DROPPED

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 113
Thread images: 23

File: 1448394523434.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448394523434.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
DROPPED
>>
You're dumb, anon.
>>
File: 1359408768221.jpg (52KB, 467x413px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1359408768221.jpg
52KB, 467x413px
>>138791947
Picked up.
>>
>>138791947
>3.52MP

Learn how to SS before you start a shitpost thread.
>>
That's pretty hot.
>>
>>138791947
Good choice anon, you'll save your time by not watching this dogshit.
>>
File: 1436639564424.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436639564424.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>138792648
You can buy 1tb for 40 bucks
>>
>>138791947
omg yuri anime? name?
>>
>>138792894
Shinsekai Yaoi
>>
File: 1414696091280.jpg (84KB, 685x474px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414696091280.jpg
84KB, 685x474px
>>138791947
>>
Worst part of the show
>>
>>138792894
I can't tell if you're being ironic or not, but kill yourself anyway.
>>
File: handsomehuman.jpg (3KB, 300x168px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
handsomehuman.jpg
3KB, 300x168px
>>138791947
Don't worry anon. This good fellow here will help remove the part you dislike.
>>
File: 1456820898086.jpg (104KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1456820898086.jpg
104KB, 1440x810px
>>138791947
I love how some tumblr faggots get extremely triggered when someone says they dropped shinsekai yori because of the gay stuff.
>>
>>138792711
You're dumb as fuck.
>>
File: 1457468164123.gif (64KB, 100x100px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457468164123.gif
64KB, 100x100px
>>138791947
Picked up.
>>
Watch the show, there's a reason they're all humongous faggots. What's your excuse op?
>>
File: 1123.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1123.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>People will only remember the lesbian/gay parts instead of Squealers intense hunt towards the end.
Fuck this gay earth.
>>
>>138792953
>Yaoi
not sure if accident or meme, either way that was funny
>Shin sekai yori*
>>
>>138793640
Anyone who likes good anime would be triggered over someone dropping a great series for such a genuinely retarded reason
>>
Friendly reminder that you should always skip the first 12 episode of Shinsekai yori.
>>
>>138792711
I wouldn't save it on my disk maggot, and the size is problem because it takes time to load over slow internet.

and people opening it with phone data would hate you.
>>
>>138793868
>every character is bisexual
>great
It's unrealistic. And the biggest deus-ex machina hasn't been properly explained.
>>
File: From the New World.png (1MB, 1503x673px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
From the New World.png
1MB, 1503x673px
>>138791947
>>
>>138792711
how the fuck does that have anything to do with it?
He's not complaining that "hurr anon you gonna run outa storage space for ur m3mes desu" he's saying re-size the fucking image you twat slot.
you're new. Lurk and don't post.
>>
>>138793922
>phone posters
Literally less than queerats
>>
>>138793868
Yaoi and yuri are disgusting, you filthy SJW
>>
File: 1450246023615.png (152KB, 1194x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1450246023615.png
152KB, 1194x810px
>>138793963
>>>138793968
>>
File: 1433596958044.jpg (513KB, 923x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1433596958044.jpg
513KB, 923x599px
>>138793922
>phone
>>
>>138793927
They were made that way though.
>>
>>138793927
>hasn't been properly explained.

Did you even watch the anime?
>>
I read the Manga and it was trash. I should have known because of the cover, but fuck.
>>
>>138794011
They were given free will, they weren't made bisexual. Mamoru was straight, and so was the girl
>>
>>138793991
Inb4 banned by yurimod
>>
>>138793922
>living somewhere with slow internet
Not anyone's problem but their own
>using 4chan on mobile, at all
Faggots
>using 4chan on mobile off wifi
They deserve the overage.
>>
>>138794048
Explain it then
>>
>>138793922
I have unlimited data I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>138794054
I thought they were only bi during those really hormonal teen years, to prevent pregnancies.
>>
File: beta.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
beta.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>>138793927
>every character is bisexual
Bullshit, not all of them, for example this fucker was 100% hetero yet he was the biggest faggot.
>>
>>138794094
shiggy diggy doo
>>
>>138794130
I meant gay not bi.
>>
File: 1449042692355.jpg (216KB, 897x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449042692355.jpg
216KB, 897x600px
>>138794102
>somebody asked.
>>
>>138794132
Thank god he dies along with Maria
Worst characters desu
>>
>>138793927
Yeah, it's about as realistic as them having fucking psychic powers and all the other blatant fantasy in the series. Bisexuality has SOME root in reality and an in-universe explanation. There are bisexuals in real life and the system is based on the bonobos. There are no magic powers in real life though, so which is worth dropping a series over?
>>
>>138794132
Just because he had a crush on a girl doesn't mean he wasn't bi
>>
>>138794130
I have no reason to believe that. When they got captured in that bird nest they wanted to do it (straight)

>>138794190
>realism doesn't apply because it's fantasy
wrong, proper written fantasy is realistic.
>>
>>138794180
Fuck you, Maria was great and her letter made me feel things.
>>
>>138794298
Stop being a massive queer, son.
>>
>>138794054
>They were given free will
Why would they chose to be straight? They live in a society where it's abnormal to not have a same sex partner if you're a child/teenager.
>>
File: sayonara.jpg (74KB, 560x333px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sayonara.jpg
74KB, 560x333px
>>138794180
>along with Maria
Actually, that made me a little sad.
>>
>>138794347
>They live in a society where it's abnormal to not have a same sex partner if you're a child/teenager.
Why did Mamoru choose to be straight then?
>>
>>138794260
>When they got captured in that bird nest they wanted to do it (straight)
Wasn't that before their teen years though? I have to watch it again, I haven't seen it since it was closer to when it finished.
>>
>>138794132

I didn't realize Mamoru was a guy until like episode 12.
>>
File: 1457647670628.png (114KB, 760x805px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1457647670628.png
114KB, 760x805px
>>138791947
baka desu senpai
>>
Maria was a gross dyke.
Im happy she died halfway
>>
>>138794415
Yes it was part 1. But that was only 2 years before part 2. It doesn't seem likely they'd only prevent teen pregnancies and not child pregnancies
>>
>>138794260
The fact that they want to have sex when they're stressed is in their DNA. When they were captured they didn't have any other option. If they have a choice, they do it with the same sex to prevent pregnancies.
>>
>>138794493
>>138794415
if they had the power to*
>>
>>138794054

Same sex relationships were encouraged in the teen years to relieve stress while avoiding unwanted pregancies. Once they were mature enough they got a hetero marraige and had a child when ot was approved.

Also kids were taught to be very close and affectionate to other people regardless of gender or anything else since a very early age.
>>
>>138794180
That was depressing as fuck

>>138794054
They weren't given free will. Group 1 wasn't as indoctrinated as every other child, but they were still leashed.
>>
>>138794513
They could jerk off.
>>
>>138794410
There are always exceptions. He fell in love with Maria and didn't care enough about society to ignore his feelings. He acted different than Saki who fell in love with Shun, but ignored her feelings and got together with Maria because that's what society expects her to do.
>>
>>138794588
They could but their DNA and society tells them to fuck each other instead.
>>
> closed my eyes and calmly chanted my mantra again. Usually I would quickly call the words to mind, but this time I mouthed them slowly.I numbed Squealer’s respiratory center.“Hey Squealer, do you remember the first time we met?” I said affectionately.
Aw fuck, she didnt burn it alive. Fucking squeeler get it easy.
>>
>>138791947
Guys, I am at episode 5 and I have no clue what the fuck is going on. Please tell me this show gets better eventually.
>>
The scene when Satoru and Saki fuck for the first time in the cave and they are both thinking about muh Shun was kinda fucked up.
>>
>>138794720
How can you not get it? it's pretty straight forward
>>
>>138794720
Ep18
>>
>>138794720
>>138794782
I mean, it's not THAT straightforward if you know what I'm saying

>>138794775
What episode was that?
>>
>>138794410
He was an actual faggot and tried to appear straight.
>>
That trick off just getting rid of that 5th kid is great. When I was watching I didn't even notice.
>>
>>138794720
Skip to episode 18, you fucking nigger piece of shit.
>>
>>138794847
...this actually makes tons of sense
>>
>>138794720
It gets explained along the way. The childhood arc is pretty frustrating to watch since you're missing a lot of the information.
>>
>>138793922
I'm on my phone right now, loaded instantly with my 15 GB of full speed 4G for 5 bucks a month.
Are you an archeologist or why do you love jpg artifacts?
>>
>>138794775
>having sex while both of them are thinking about the same dead guy
>>
>>138794822

It's in the novel:

> But before I could stop him, Satoru froze.

> I thought he had finally realized the problem, but that wasn’t it.

> He was looking down at me with an expression of such love and tenderness, I thought he was about to cry.

> I had a sudden realization. His look wasn’t directed at me. I wasn’t sure how, but he seemed to see in me the shadow of the boy he had never stopped loving.

> At the same time, I felt from the bottom of my heart a longing for the same boy.

> Satoru started moving again, faster this time.

> I was quickly reaching my climax. When I orgasmed, the face I saw was no longer Satoru’s, but another boy’s.

> Both of us were using each other to make love to someone who was no longer in this world. It might be extremely abnormal, and you might even say we were cheating on each other, but we both knew and wanted it.
>>
>>138794054
actually i dont know how it was explained in novel but in manga it was mentioned by false minoshiro that in that created societies they encouraged baboon like "love and peace" society that worked as stress reliever
>>
>>138794930
Where can I find the translation?

>>138794946
That's in the anime too, but bonobo's aren't bisexual by default
>>
>>138794975

http://shinsekai.cadet-nine.org/

It's almost complete.
>>
>>138794975
that's true - though i was bit amazed when because of that information they were pretty shocked about that bi-side as something not normal as it was used to be for them and it was stronly implied that bonobo were bi aswell
>>
>>138791947
>>
File: bonobo.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bonobo.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
bumping with bonono
>>
Manga or novel?
>>
Novel, manga is an abomination.
>>
>>138795573
Novel > anime >>>>> manga
>>
File: faggot.jpg (4KB, 277x182px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot.jpg
4KB, 277x182px
>>138794180
I am actually hate him more when I realised that his cowardice, selfishness and dependency on Maria cause her death.
And people wonder why in the novel Saki and Satoru name their children after Shun and Maria but not him. They don't speak it aloud but both of them agree that Mamoru is a massive cunt.
>>
File: dideverythingwrong.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dideverythingwrong.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>138795629
oops wrong picture
>>
>>138795629
I think you missed the point where it's totally not his fault for being raised a ticking timebomb
>>
>>138795692
He never contribute to the group and throw tantrum whenever they try to find out the truth. When he was hunted by village and Maria decide to stay with him out of pity/anger at village he should knew Maria staying with him will result in her death along with him yet he never protest despite apparently "love" her. He is not a dick dastardly evil like Squaler but he is still a weak-willed and selfish person who never-ever put anyone above his own hide.
>>
>>138796020
>Squealer was evil
Stopped reading there
>>
>>138796192
Even if you say he fight for freedom, psychic are evil etc, he stilled kill two of five innocent youngsters that SAVED HIS LIFE when he was still pathetic and powerless, enslaved and killed the weaker clan of his own race (the clan that helped Mamoru for example, they obviously didn't want to make war with him but he still used political bullshit and enslave them anyway), used his race as cannon fodder. He was objectively hypocrite and ungrateful bastard.
>>
File: Messiah.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Messiah.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
Reminder that she did nothing wrong.
>>
>Watch Shinsekai Yori because everyone says it's an underrated masterpiece
>Bored out of my mind for 24 episodes, boring characters, the villains are more interesting than the people we have to watch 70 percent of the time
>Watch the last episode
>It's one of the best anime episodes I've seen in my entire life

Even now I don't know what to think about the experience.
>>
File: manko.png (33KB, 142x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
manko.png
33KB, 142x283px
>>138793999
>>
That ED is fucking beautiful.
>>
>>138796869
Both are. The second one took a bit of getting used to, but now I love it and it depresses me deeply.
>>
>>138796927
Yeah, I feel the exact same way. Actually the whole OST for this show was fantastic.
>>
File: shot0004.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shot0004.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>138798418
I never really understand this. It is obvious she still love Saki but why she choose to go with the faggot. I can understand pity but then this sentence came up. Does being impregnated the first priority of her life or what?
>>
>>138798798
Because he needed her more and she knew that being dykes was a temporary thing and she would end up marrying Mamoru
>>
Remember how this show was shitposted to death because of the homo scene in episode 7?
>>
>>138800066
Good thing it pruned out the closet faggots after the episode.
>>
>>138798418
Life, uh, finds a way.
>>
>>138791947
Homosexuality is disgusting.
>>
>>138791947

Fuck them and everyone else. Squeeler should have won.
>>
WATASHITACHI HA NINGEN DA!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>138796730
The last episode and the episode where they run away from the Fiend in the hospital are amazing.
>>
>>138800066

People that said this was homo propaganda couldn't be more wrong.

If you pay attention ithe show says the opposite: being gay is just a phase you grow out of.
>>
>>138791947
Torrenting as I type this.
>>
File: Squealer_The_Great.jpg (97KB, 432x543px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Squealer_The_Great.jpg
97KB, 432x543px
The winners write the history.
>>
>>138791947
This is cute. CUTE.
>>
Squealer did NOTHING wrong
Thread posts: 113
Thread images: 23


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.