[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despite recent bashes on the new anime's shitty CGI, would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: berserk.jpg (266KB, 900x470px) Image search: [Google]
berserk.jpg
266KB, 900x470px
Despite recent bashes on the new anime's shitty CGI, would the story itself compensate for that, or not?
>>
>>138760903
We already know the story so it wouldn't, especially considering how good the art in the manga is.
>>
Nope, only the hardcore fans would believe otherwise. It's like the diehard Sailor Moon fans that swear up and down that Sailor Moon Crystal is perfection despite the fact that it looks like garbage.

You can never reason with people like that.
>>
>>138761059
At least Crystal eventually picked up animators that MAY but most likely won't redeem it.
>>
>>138760903
If you are already familiar with the story? No.
If you are a filthy anime only fag? Possibly. But CGI in the insane amount that Berserk is getting is never okay.
>>
>>138760903
no
>>
>>138760970
I decided to reread and get on date on it; currently at volume 21.
The art is so beautiful; no wonder Miura got burned out so badly.
>>
>>138760903
It's just unbelievable how the producer for Berserk literally gives 0 shits about it now. I mean, if the inconsistent timing for new chapters wasn't enough, we're now given a new anime adaptation with CGI that closely resembles summin' outta gamecube graphics.
>>
Berserk was an exercise in grotesque and violent, but sometimes beautiful art, not deep storytelling. This is garbage CGI and to be honest the story is shit, only the edgy events maintain any interest, and watching them portrayed using CGI instead of hand drawn art clearly makes this new anime the inferior medium.
>>
>>138761298
OP is clearly an animeonlyfag.
>>
File: 1415106799730.jpg (86KB, 680x989px) Image search: [Google]
1415106799730.jpg
86KB, 680x989px
>>138761258
>the story is shit
1/10 made me reply
>>
>>138760903
Everybody has already read the manga, so no, when people claims for an animated version is because they want to see the manga decently animated.
Berserk is more suited to a high budget ova format rather than a low budget tv series one.
>>
OP here: I'm merely interested in hearing what others have to say for it. I, personally, don't really like the anime adaptation and that the producer should focus more time on the manga.

>what the fuck do you mean the story?

Pardon my shitty wording, i was merely referring to 'reliving' the story after the eclipse again, but just on a different medium.
>>
>>138760903
I'm just glad that it got another anime since my brother is a retard who refused to read the manga so the announcement finally got him to watch the anime
>>
Griffisu did nothing wrong
>>
>>138761606
I have no hope that the anime will be an enjoyable experience with the shitty ass visuals. We can only hope for a good OST to reread the manga with.
>>
>>138762918
I swear to God, the opening for the first anime of Berserk was absolutely shit; it didn't fit in at all. Berserk forces is pretty good tho
>>
>>138763065
"So put your grasses on, nothing will be wong." 11/10 'would grass again'
>>
File: 0002.jpg (5KB, 326x154px) Image search: [Google]
0002.jpg
5KB, 326x154px
>>138760903
Is that an accordion under his nose?
>>
It will be fun at least.
It will be a 7/10 if it does everything in the manga perfectly but there's no way it will.
>>
>>138761233
every time NOSFERATU ZODD shows up its like a gallon of ink

love me some ZODD
>>
>>138762879
>Griffisu did everything wrong

fix'd
>>
>>138760903
If you haven't read the manga yes, but if you have then no because you already know the story
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.