[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Manben

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Does the show still go on or are there only those 5 episodes?
>>
I think only 5 or 6 have been subbed of the first season. If I'm not mistaken a 2nd season was announced.
>>
>>138752993
Just checked, looks like the second season already started on March 3rd. Would be nice if at least the raws would be uploaded.
>>
>>138752046
That episode made me feel sorry about Saito. Can you imagine working all those years on Golgo and hearing people say you're not even the one that draws it nowadays?
>>
>>138752046
laika have finished season 1.

Season 2 is ongoing, Igarashi episode this week.

http://www.nhk.or.jp/manben/
>>
>>138752046
Where can I watch this?
Youtube only has 3 episodes.
>>
>>138753402
Have you tried looking by yourself? It takes literally one minute to find the right link from youtube.
>>
>>138753254
Still probably the most interesting episode considering he's been doing this for 60 years. Asano was also interesting with how he works with real life photos.
>>
>>138753590
They're all pretty interesting if you ask me even if I don't care about any of those mangaka.
>>
>>138753450
Do you mean the nyaa torrents with no seeders or the dailymotion mirrors?
>>
>>138753726
>>138753450
Wait never mind the dailymotion ones are not mirrored
>>
>>138753590
Asano Inio was my least favorite episode of the bunch.
Saito>Higashimura>Kazuhiro>Inio.
Kazuhiro I liked because it was surprising seeing such a messy guy work. His drawing style is just all over the place.
Higashimura was also nice and I liked it more than the rest mostly because it felt like they made a lot more references to other works/artists than the other episodes.
Inio was ok, but it felt a bit more stiff, if that makes sense.
I'm looking forward to the Hagio Moto and Igarashi episodes, though. Can't wait to see what they talk about.
>>
How come a nearly 80 year old man can still draw manga, without any breaks and probably until he dies whereas Togashi can't even draw 5 chapters before he gets "backpain"

>>138753793
Kind of unrelateable when it's mostly manga that are famous in japan and not outside considering those don't even have scans.
I still need to watch the Ushio to Tora mangaka and Higashimura.
>>
>>138754102
Because back pains is just a catch all excuse, don't be so dense it's common sense. I'm not denying he doesn't have or has ever had legitimate back pains but it's obvious at one point or another editors would just say a mangaka is sick instead of revealing whatever is the actual reason because it might be more personal and wants to remain private or it might shine the company or the mangaka in a bad light, like saying "Togashi is lazy"
>>
File: 1456973612364.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1456973612364.gif
151KB, 128x128px
Oh man, I had no idea this even existed. I'm gonna watch the shit out of these.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.