[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

well, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: what happens after you die.png (610KB, 1366x728px) Image search: [Google]
what happens after you die.png
610KB, 1366x728px
well, /a/?
>>
we become the anime
>>
>>138727905
Life goes on and you're forgot when everyone who knew you dies.
>>
>>138727905
What was the point of this? Felt too dark for a moment
>>
>>138727905
The laws of nature take over your body and it decomposses back into the mineral world/other life-forms. The vital life-force which keeps your body from decaying returns back to the life-force of the Earth.

Once you become discorporate and without a (mineral+life force) body your occult impression organs become active again, and you stop "feeling" what you normally perceive with your (mineral+life-force)body+brain and perceive instead what your newer sense organs can perceive.

these as well eventually leave you once you accept to go into the light, and the only "body" you have left is the actual self, what you truly are, and you arrive at a world of thought to ponder about what your experiences were

of course the third and second stage are reserved for those with an actual "I," some people (and most animals) don't posess these and so only the first part happens.

source: rsarchive.org
>>
You go to hell, unless you believe on Jesus Christ for your eternal salvation
>>
>>138727905
I won't die.
>>
>>138727905
You take control of someone's life, pray for endless NEET days.
>>
>>138728318
>you arrive at a world of thought to ponder about what your experiences were
For all eternity? Worse than the void.
>>
>>138727905
you get all the animu you ever wanted
>>
File: 1455305981866.gif (151KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
1455305981866.gif
151KB, 720x405px
the same thing that happened before you were born

nothing

complete and utter nothing, forever
>>
>>138727905
You can not destroy matter.

We simply become something else.

Remember while we may look stable to you, all the atoms that make us up are constantly moving around and even the planet we live on is constantly moving around with the universe that is also constantly moving around.
>>
>>138727905
>What happens after you die?
S&W S3 is announced
>>
>>138730830
your consciousness is not matter

your brain stops firing and that is the end of you
>>
File: pillowfight.gif (2MB, 540x301px) Image search: [Google]
pillowfight.gif
2MB, 540x301px
>>138727905
If you're cool you get to write one last letter. And if you're a girl you might get selected to send those letters and have waifu pillowfights.
>>
File: nat.png (239KB, 583x533px) Image search: [Google]
nat.png
239KB, 583x533px
your brain goes on a DMT trip that feels like eternity
>>
File: 1289075312408.jpg (84KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
1289075312408.jpg
84KB, 500x376px
I have debated about that question, and while I come to a logical conclusion and feel fine with dying at one point, sometimes I go super emotive and go into panic mode for a few minutes.

I did not ask for this tonight. Thanks, /a/.
>>
>>138727905
You get reincarnated into a fantasy world that has both female elves and cat girls.
>>
You rot and putrefy into a disgusting mess or you get cremated.
>>
>>138730987
Which one am I? Do I get to choose?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.