[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>SO I JUST FINISHED HIGH-SCHOOL AND I MARRY MY GF WHO IS SUPER

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 136
Thread images: 31

File: tomoya okazaki.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tomoya okazaki.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
>SO I JUST FINISHED HIGH-SCHOOL AND I MARRY MY GF WHO IS SUPER ILL ALL THE TIME AND STILL HAS A PREPUBESCENT FRAIL GIRL BODY. BETTER IMPREGNATE HER IMMEDIATELY WHAT COULD GO WRONG LOL
>>
VN protagonists aren't the brightest
>>
Not your blog, and not the right place to look for medical advice either.
>>>/soc/>>>/adv/
>>
File: smug.jpg (37KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
37KB, 225x350px
>>138656134
Top b8
>>
HE'S POSTING AT A PRODIGIOUS RATE
>>
>>138656131
but which one is the most not brightest
>>
>>138656229
the player
>>
>>138656134
here's your reply
>>
>>138656134
>>
File: hue.png (80KB, 329x306px) Image search: [Google]
hue.png
80KB, 329x306px
>>138656266
>>
File: bestboy.png (168KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
bestboy.png
168KB, 500x375px
>constantly get hit in the face
>never taken seriously
>no romance
>sister wants mc dick
>only one to not go anywhere with his life at the end of the show
>it's ok because he's the clown

you cried for Nagisa but how many of you actually cried for this poor bastard ?
>>
>>138656092
He impregnated her because she asked for a baby.
She does not have a prepubescent body, she has the body of an adult female, however frail.
>WHAT COULD GO WRONG LOL
They knew some shit might go wrong, and did what they could to prepare for the danger but compromised for nagisa's wishes, but things went wrong with the snow storm and they couldn't manage to get her to a hospital.
Also she didn't even die faggot

Seriously, fuck you. Fucking pay attention you moron.
>>
>>138656484
he'll be fine
>>
How is the VN? It's on sale on steam at the moment.
>>
>>138656484
>>only one to not go anywhere with his life at the end of the show
Except that's wrong.
He got into a modeling career like he wanted.
If anything, he probably ended up being more successful than Tomoya.
>>
>>138656870
One of the best
>>
>>138656870
Holy shit, steam has VN's?
Anyways, I played the VN because I liked the show, and personally I feel like it was a bad idea.
I was a little shit when I first started the VN and didn't have the attention span to finish it, but from what I remember, seeing each character arcs and ending played in their own separate scenarios, rather than melted into a single scenario makes it an interesting experience, and allows the characters to achieve more depth on their own.
Seriously, read it. It's worth it.
>>
>>138656870
Absolute dogshit.
>>
>>138656822
>she asked for a baby.
>so it was the right thing to do
they were not even twenty can't you fucking wait and live your adult life before getting into that child stuff ?

>body of an adult female
nigger please she's made of twigs, can't give birth without dying? should have waited at least five years after marriage.

she died you nigger, the end is an hallucination. kill yourself faggot
>>
>>138656870
I feel like KyoAni really improved on the artstyle in their adaptation.
The faces in the VN can get to looking a little uncanny.
>>
>>138656092
You know? What could have solve everything? It's pretty easy, I mean, what any other fucking man in the world with a good pair of balls would have done? Tell her wife to shut her whore mouth and take her to the hospital, instead of just letting her get away with her "I want to have a natural childbirth at home, despite all the doctors recommendations and warnings about it" whim.
>>
>>138657025
And this, ladies and gentlemen, is what mental retardation looks like.
Lets break down this fools mentality to see what exactly makes him so very wrong.
Firstly,
>so it was the right thing to do
they were not even twenty can't you fucking wait and live your adult life before getting into that child stuff?
And who are you to judge just because you've never felt the touch of love once in your life?
There is no, "right" or "wrong".
They were enjoying their lives and decided to try to start a family. Their love for each other produced a child. They found happiness together.
Also, she was fucking twenty two, you retard. and he was at least 20. They were out of college and living on their own. What they decided was up to them.
Maybe it's not what you would do, but fuck you.
>made of twigs, can't give birth without dying?
She might be a light weight, but that doesn't me she isn't a fully matured adult.
Also, she did give birth without dying.
>the end is an hallucination
And if anyone reading this needed any more proof as to this persons complete stupidity and lack of ability to follow narrative, here it is.
The end wasn't the hallucination. If anything, Nagisa's death and Tomoya's subsequent shitty life was all just a dream, and if you wanna be mad about that, then thats fine. "It was all a dream" endings are kinda stupid. But that doesn't mean that you aren't fucking wrong.
>>
>>138657025
Japan is different than America, there are still lots of opportunities to get career jobs right outside of high school. Its not like most of the western world where Uni/College is becoming mandatory (though its trending that way just like everyone else).
>>
>>138656484
>Best friend doesn't even recognize him without his hair dyed
>>
>>138656484
VN featuring Sunohara when
>>
>>138657274
>mad_autism.txt

she never resurrects fucking dense autistic retarded loser, she canonically dies and never comes back, read the fucking vn and watch the movie fucking faggot

put yourself down already
>>
>>138657274
>If anything, Nagisa's death and Tomoya's subsequent shitty life was all just a dream
Did you even read the VN? It wasn't a dream, he actually lived that way until the true ending came about.

>>138657202
or, you know, planning ahead and waiting two more months before having consensual sex in missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation
>>
>>138657202
Maybe so.
Maybe that would have been more rational.
But I won't fault him for trying to make the persona he loved happy.
>>
>>138657274
>Tomoya's subsequent shitty life was all just a dream,

holy shit fuck off retard
>>
>>138657343
>>138657350
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware the VN and movie were part of this discussion.
I was basing my points of the narrative cues given to me from the anime alone.
>>
>>138657405
secondary scum. Learn to read the source material before giving out uninformed opinions.
>>
File: Fucko-chan.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Fucko-chan.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Most important line in last episode as to whether Nagisa really came back from the dead. And it went over everyones head.
>>
>>138657442
>uninformed opinions
>implying the adaptations aren't always a completely separate continuity that typically employ very different narrative stakes
I have read the VN for the record.
But maybe I wasn't clear before.
Speaking from the perspective of a person who had only seen the anime, that's what it would have looked like.
The horrible stuff he went through, in the end, has just a nightmare. That's at least one interpretations of what it looked like in the anime.
>>
>>138657483
whoa
>>
Secondary here, so basically the true end where nagisa lives is just a dream or what? I thought it was a magical thing where the "fairies" or whatever granting his wish and resurrect nagisa/change destiny.
>>
File: Midget.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
Midget.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>138657483
>>
>>138657588
>granting his wish and resurrect nagisa/change destiny
That's what I thought too.
>>
>>138657556
The anime also makes a reference to the fact that it was all real, go rewatch the final episodes.
>>138657588
no, it was all real.
>>
>>138657619
Eh, for all intents and purposes it might as well have been a dream.
I mean, right after a bunch of trippy visions of Nagisa at the foot of the hill, he wakes up in the same place he started, at Nagisa's bed side as she'd just delivered the baby.
It was about at real as his "dream" of Misae's cat.
>>
File: 1223274134993.jpg (36KB, 183x158px) Image search: [Google]
1223274134993.jpg
36KB, 183x158px
>Clannadfags defense is magic brought her back to life so it's fine
>>
People who cry over Clannad are mentally challenged and should seek more education and story comprehension immediately.

Protip: The next time you see a Clannad thread, look at the posts.
Most of the posters have blatant misspellings in their posts. Capitalization and punctuation is forgotten, and Youtube-style idiocy is emphasized.

This exemplifies the low intelligence level of Clannad fans. It isn't without reason either.

Clannad is simply a story that was overly dramatic and tragic, a story that should've appealed to anyone with a sense of heart. However, most people have seen this strategy in the forms of books, movies, real life, or some other medium.
The dramatic, tragic story has been done many many times, and the single death of an over-dramatized "cute" characters should no longer affect the intellectual in a drastic way.

However, Clannad's target audience consists of 13 year old boys who have never experienced forms of higher literature or story. If one were to watch Clannad without having experienced stories with sadness in them, they would use Clannad as the base value for the genre. However, if one were more educated on the aspects of dramas and tragedies, one would regard Clannad as a poor attempt to appeal to their audiences.

Once the dramatic and tragic elements of Clannad are removed, the remaining dregs are composed of cute girls and pitiful comedic scenes. Essentially, this is what Clannad is to the educated and informed. A simple show which has no appeal whatsoever. However, to the uneducated, Clannad represents a new flavor of anime they have just experienced.

Although one can regard a new genre as wonderful, I would advise one to pursue more subjects of that genre. There is no point fawning over a single anime that broadcasted months or years ago. I would suggest that, instead of creating another Clannad thread, you should go watch some more anime. Or, better yet, you can always go read a book.
>>
>>138656484
Actually, that happenes to me a lot. I often sympathize with that ugly MC punchbag that always gets injured/ridiculed/pummeled/rejected for no reason apart for him to be comedic relief. They get their hearts crushed constanly and never get proper attention. They're the saddest people you can ever find. If you actually want a tearjerker then just try to view the world/story through the eyes of these characters, because that's what's true suffering.
>>
>>138657722
nice digits
>>
>>138657722
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>138657722
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats some goodshit rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit
>>
>>138657707
>>Clannadfags defense is magic brought her back to life so it's fine
That's not the point.
The point, at the end of the show was to get an answer to a very clear question.
That question being, Even though you've suffered horrible pain, would you do it all over again if given the opportunity? Did the time you spent with her mean enough to you for your to be willing to suffer this pain again?"
Magic brought her back, so what?
He chose a chance at happiness over fear of pain and was rewarded for it in the end.
>>
>>138657722
>blatant misspellings
So I didn't spell check, big deal.
Get off my ass. It doesn't mean i'm mentally handicapped.
>>
>>138657202
However "right" you might be, telling your wife to shut up and do things your way because you know best is not a good way to go about having a happy marriage.
>>
File: 1452757041521.png (73KB, 480x341px) Image search: [Google]
1452757041521.png
73KB, 480x341px
>>138657858
shut the fuck up bitch and go back to your laundry
>>
>>138657483
Fuko a best for hugging
>>
>>138657722
You're a fool.

>However, most people have seen this strategy in the forms of books, movies, real life, or some other medium.
The dramatic, tragic story has been done many many times, and the single death of an over-dramatized "cute" characters should no longer affect the intellectual in a drastic way.
Here you're implying that people who've experienced tragedies in different forms and mediums can't relate to any other forms of tragedy.
Really? Because my basic level understanding of human psychology tells me that when people understand something it makes it easier for it to relate to them and for them to be effected by it or empathize with it.
Also, drastic? Shedding a few tears is drastic?
Do people just not cry ever? Or just never enjoy things?
You're being way more emphatic than you need to be. You're the one being overly dramatic here.
>However, Clannad's target audience consists of 13 year old boys who have never experienced forms of higher literature or story.
Now you just look pretentious. And considering you think grammar is a measure of mental aptitude in a place like 4chan, or anywhere on the internet, i'm sincerely inclined to believe you are.
I watched Clannad after having experienced a great deal of sadness, and it's hopeful message, along with it's brilliant art and characters, helped me through it.
>Once the dramatic and tragic elements of Clannad are removed
>Once the good parts of a thing are removed, then it's shit
Really?
You don't have to be young or stupid to like Clannad.
You're a bell end. As is anyone who thinks books are some higher intellectual form of entertainment than any other.
>>
File: ff.jpg (1MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
1MB, 2560x1440px
Best girl. I am glad she got OVA.
>>
>>138657964
>Responding to pasta
>>
>>138657976
I know it's pasta. I'm just autistic as fuck and I know some people actually think like this.
>>
>>138657964
You are a moron for two reasons, responding to pasta and liking Clannaids.
>>
>>138657891
>>
>>138657998
Actually think like what? That puppy dog eyes and sad music is not moving drama. A spade is a spade.
>>
>>138658004
you're a moron for one reason: Implying intelligence is in any way related to a person's opinions.
>>
>>138658022
So what is moving drama to you, Homer?
>>
>>138658022
>Actually think like what?
Actually think that enjoying something like Clannad makes you a pled or a child who cannot grasp higher concepts or has never experienced real pain.
>>
>>138657967
She also got a sequel VN.

Of course Tomoya is the one who dies in that one.
>>
>>138658058
pleb*
>>
>>138658058
I don't think there is anything wrong with thinking that when you look at how bad Clannad is and its target audience. Sounds more like you are just offended and can't take it or admit you like shit melodrama for virgins.
>>
File: 1440648399533.jpg (83KB, 507x763px) Image search: [Google]
1440648399533.jpg
83KB, 507x763px
>>138656870
I know some of you people would buy literal shit if it was on sale on Steam, but why not just pirate it? You know, the same way (I hope) you pirate your anime? Why throw your money away by giving it to a soulless, anti-consumer corporation? It's not like it's a multiplayer title or a title that makes advantage of Steam workshop. There is no reason to own it on Steam unless you want to brag to your weeb e-friends online about it.
>>
>>138658013

suck mah dick woman
>>
>>138658104
>Sounds more like you are just offended and can't take it or admit you like buzzword buzzword for buzzword.
Sure got him there, keep it up champ.
>>
>>138657725
this, they're never allowed any moment of seriousness it's cruel. That scene in the episode where he has to find someone to pretend being his gf, he gives that look to Tomoyo… just to get his ass kicked again
>>
>>138657725
Half the time they're enough of a jerk that I can't feel too bad about them being the butt monkey of the show.
>>
>>138658331
>Ignoring his arc
>Ignoring him rejecting Kyou asking him out because he knows what's going on
>Ignoring that he didn't get Tomoya and Nagisa tickets to the festival for them to go alone as a date
He may be comedy relief but he still get s a lot of good moments.
>>
>>138656484
>constantly get hit in the face
>never taken seriously
>no romance
>sister wants mc dick
>only one to not go anywhere with his life at the end of the show
>it's ok because he's the clown

>mfw i'm sunohara
>>
>>138656484
Kek
>>
File: 1449436855264.png (128KB, 579x523px) Image search: [Google]
1449436855264.png
128KB, 579x523px
>>138658414
everyone here is
>>
>>138656484
>Tfw that episode of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki Kun where Nozaki realises that the "butt-monkey comedic best friend" is the true and best waifu and immediately drops all the girls to go for the man-waifu
>>
>>138657858
Oh my fucking god, yes it is you motherfucker, if someone from your family, someone you love it's killing herself, you would stop her, and do what it must be done to save her.
In a minor note, my sister had a scratch on her head, so I told her to put alcohol on it, she didn't want to because she said it hurts, so I basically had to obligate her to put her to avoid a fucking infection.
>>
File: 1457148258006.jpg (192KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457148258006.jpg
192KB, 800x1000px
>>138658719
You sound like a complete worrywort, dude. I've never had a cut disinfected in my life and never even come close to an infection.
>>
>>138658719
Whether to go for hospital birth or natural home birth is rather different from treating an injury. For a start, it was never a certainty that a home birth would kill her, just a more generalised "yeah, stuff could happen, but it might not".
>>
>>138656484
Sunohara's orb and Akio's orb were the most tear-jerking stories.
>>
>>138658839
>living after WWII
>willingly giving birth at home

fucking nagishits I swear
>>
>>138656092
>he didnt fuck the twins
>he didnt fuck the athletic gray haired chick either
This dude has bad tastes. He deserve his shit
>>
File: 18.jpg (38KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
18.jpg
38KB, 500x375px
>>138657891
You watch your mouth or I'll break more than your arms.
>>
>>138658811
It seems we got a badass here.
>>
>>138656092
>STILL HAS A PREPUBESCENT FRAIL GIRL BODY

Did nothing wrong.
>>
File: hello.png (547KB, 650x909px) Image search: [Google]
hello.png
547KB, 650x909px
>>138658948
stay still for a moment please
>>
So his wife died, big deal. He can easily get another.
>>
>>138658948
man was 18 really so flat?
>>
>>138658992
can't bear children when a cold can nearly kill you faggot
>>
>>138656092
Who are you to decide what he does with his property?
>>
>>138656134
F U KIN E P I N XD
>>
I have never watched this but I don't get how can people consider this a sad anime if everyone gets revived at the end because of the typical Key magical bullshit.
>>
>>138658063
Well there is always that special edition where
Tomoya doesnt die.
>>
>>138656873
>modelling career

except he didn't
>>
File: 1457678749053.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1457678749053.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>138657967
>Tomoya becomes a fucking bum in her ending

SHE DESERVES BETTER
>>
File: 1430359382517.gif (382KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1430359382517.gif
382KB, 500x281px
>>138658107
pleb
>>
>>138658982
More like anyone with a functioning immune system that wasn't weakened by a sterile environment.
>>
File: 1455985132472.jpg (27KB, 300x392px) Image search: [Google]
1455985132472.jpg
27KB, 300x392px
>>138656134
>>
>>138658107
If my paying sheckels brings more translated stuff I'll play. Problem is of all big VNs on Steam now none were untranslated beforehand. So I pirate. Give me something I haven't read yet, not Aselia, you fuckers.
>>
>>138658107
>buying literal shit off of steam
>implying physical matter can be downloaded
>not helping these games reach a larger audience by supporting them

Pleb
>>
>>138656484
>>138657331
Someone post the copypasta, it's been a while since I last read it.
>>
File: Steam_2016-03-15_11-39-25.png (2KB, 206x21px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2016-03-15_11-39-25.png
2KB, 206x21px
>>138656870
Thanks for the tip anon. I know what I'll be doing the upcoming weekend.
>>
>>138660213
>weekend
More like the month.
>>
File: 1457129695712.jpg (104KB, 799x590px) Image search: [Google]
1457129695712.jpg
104KB, 799x590px
>>138660213
>paying for VNs
>>
File: 1452986656501.png (503KB, 649x498px) Image search: [Google]
1452986656501.png
503KB, 649x498px
>>138659356
I agree, we should all support companies that bring Japanese products to Western markets. Which is why all of us who consider ourselves anime fans should have both a FUNimation® and a Crunchyroll™ account. If we don't support them, who else will translate those anime for us?
>>
>>138656092
topkek
>>
>>138656092
middlekek
>>
>>138656870
The art is kinda bad, but overall it's good. There are some very interesting and cute moments that weren't in the anime.

Just don't play it during exams, or you'll fail them. That's what I did.
>>
>>138660779
you sound like a huge faggot
>>
>>138658107
If you don't aware VN fan-translation scenes are dead as fuck and only localization company are actually release anything these days.
Buying some of these titles might be encouraged them to localize some of other titles.
>>
>>138659344
What is wrong with Aselia?
>>
>>138662076
I cleared it several times years ago.
>>
>>138662056
If anything, most of SP's localization eroge were already translated on internet.
They don't called SP a jew for no reason.
I would probably buy Harmonia though since Key releases it itself, so I directly support Key not support wescuck industry.
>>
File: 1457542205699.jpg (39KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1457542205699.jpg
39KB, 960x540px
You're not wrong
>>
>>138656169
>>138656295
>>138656336
>>138659085
>>138659331
/r/ing that image that says how there are things called "jokes" and not everyone is out there trying to get you.

Anyways it was a shit "joke"
>>
>>138662407
meant for >>138657202
>>
File: large.jpg (68KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
68KB, 500x315px
>>138656092
Minimumkek
>>
>>138656092
>PREPUBESCENT FRAIL GIRL BODY
She's an adult through and through
>>
File: subohara my love.png (735KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
subohara my love.png
735KB, 800x600px
If I was Tomoya I would have made Sunohara cum through prostate massage and whisper to his hear how sorry I am for being such a mean nigger to him. Fuck all those obnoxious special snowflakes heartless self centered whores. Yes homo. Worst MC ever yes I am gay I love him
>>
>>138664072
what a shit house
>>
File: 1455631522414.jpg (547KB, 1345x1851px) Image search: [Google]
1455631522414.jpg
547KB, 1345x1851px
>>138656484
>>138659850
>>
File: 1449859000390.jpg (218KB, 900x891px) Image search: [Google]
1449859000390.jpg
218KB, 900x891px
>>138666048
pls stop the pain
>>
KIMI DAKE WOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>138658650
TOMODA
>>
File: 910230192391924.jpg (24KB, 634x357px) Image search: [Google]
910230192391924.jpg
24KB, 634x357px
>>138656092
>killing daughters or imoutos to create impact
why is this allowed?
>>
>>138656092
>rich autistic beauty
>hot onee-san landlord
>hot purple kindergarten teacher that comes with a boar (and possibly 3some with her twin if asked)
>hot stuco prez with a bright future and the strongest woman
>cute loli imouto
>chooses the most plain, boring and weak girl
He's an idiot
>>
>>138670107
>revive and happy ending asspull
Why is this allowed?
I thought they killed Nagisa because they wanted him to move on and end up with another girl. Then they killed the daughter for more drama. And then, they loaded a savegame and everything was for naught
>>
Waiting for 16:9 releases while everyone on /a/ was already taking about the latest episode was the worst.
>>
>be me
>be a robot in a parallel universe because I exist as human in another
>live with the version of my daughter that doesn't exist in said world because I will, at some point in time, wish I never met her mother and deny her existence
>aquired enough orbs in the "real" world to fulfill that whish
>didn't wish for it because love
>daughter in robot world dies and becomes orbs
>orbs miraculously prevent wife from dying during birthing daughter
>illness gone
did I get the mystic shit right? finished after story two days ago
>>
>>138670665
I guess it works very well for a VN, though I haven't read it.
make right decisions, follow your route, collect orbs, have happy ending
>>
>>138670801
I raged when I saw the mystic shit so I never knew what was that about
>>
File: 1393976253099.jpg (54KB, 550x382px) Image search: [Google]
1393976253099.jpg
54KB, 550x382px
>tfw waiting for my kickstarter edition
Soon, guys.
>>
File: 1386479612579.jpg (333KB, 1028x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1386479612579.jpg
333KB, 1028x1513px
>>138662453
This one? I saved this years ago but I don't think I've ever posted it until now
>>
>>138656092
>>138658491
>>138661294
>>138661443
>>138663147
>LOL
>Kek

You lot should go kill yourself.
>>
>>138666048
The one thing I dislike about Clannad is that they took joking at Sunohara's expense a little too far, despite him actually being fairly smart.

The movie kind of helped this by showing him acting more competent, especially in the second half, but he really just needed more love.
>>
>>138657800
Exactly. No one seems to understand this when they can funpost about
>muh magic balls.
>>
>>138656134
good one
>>
>>138657285
there are plenty of opportunities right out of high school if you aren't afraid to actually do some work
>>
>>138658497
Hahahahaha, no you stupid loser. I'm not like you at all.

I had actually had a girlfriend once .... who betrayed me for another guy, got pregnant, married him, and left .....

fuck
Thread posts: 136
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.