[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mahouka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 509
Thread images: 18

File: Even americans prefer katanas.jpg (399KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Even americans prefer katanas.jpg
399KB, 1072x1600px
RIP Gu Jie, the last chink villain. We are getting a movie, is it anime original or for the next LN arc? Mayumi is best girl.
>>
Original content as they announce it today
>>
Any detailed summary? The ones on AS are not rich enough
>>
>>138580119
Cause those spoilers are from a filthy incest fag, he only selected parts that have the imouto and pretty much ignored a large information of them
>>
>>138580464
Chinks didn't start translating this yet?
>>
>>138580820
Soon my friend
>>
>>138581068
How soon?
>>
>>138581394
Maybe two more months
>>
Or half a month
>>
>>138581868
>>138581913
Man, it'll take forever to get a decent summary.
>>
File: image.jpg (268KB, 1024x724px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1024x724px
>>138580119
Masaki's diary is actually okay. People upset that Gu Jie showdown was so anticlimactic but the author could have made the fight interesting regardless. It's actually about all the characters and the aftermath of Gu Jie events. It's just Masaki's thoughts on everyone at 1st high, Tatsuya is the one mentioned the most. In it we learn that after some time Erika was able to smile again. That is why Miyuki is happy to see Erika. Masaki and Miyuki saw a movie. The group also went out together.
>>
>>138582859
What did he say about Tatsuya? Is there something about Juumonji too? looks like he did nothing this volume.
>>
>>138578461

So that the dreaded Black Sage? What a loser.

What about other sages, from what I see, Satou has been quiet about those.
>>
>>138582859
>It's just Masaki's thoughts on everyone at 1st high, Tatsuya is the one mentioned the most.

Did he change teams?
>>
>>138583345
He lost his sage position in the previous volume. Other sages we know are Maya and the american boy who crushes on Shizuku. I guess the sponsor is one too.
>>
>>138583145
The diary foreshadows that Tatsuya and Masaki will be attending university together. Apparently Tatsuya has plans to attend and access their resources for more research plans he's interested in pursuing. It doesn't say whether it's Defense College or Magic University. Also nothing about Miyuki.

Masaki was in the middle of the Juumonji-Saegusa plans. There is some level of mistrust towards the Yotsuba from them but Masaki doesn't share their views. He is more comfortable working with Tatsuya. Whatever thoughts he had about the Yotsuba have been changed by Tatsuya and Miyuki. In the event of taking sides he takes the side of Tatsuya and Miyuki not Juumonji or Saegusa. One good example is them wanting to use Miyuki as bait. It really enraged Masaki and we see him worked up about in the illustration. It pissed off Juumonji but he let it go because he should have known that when it comes to Miyuki Masaki cannot remain neutral.
>>
>>138582859
Wait, they went to karaoke? Tatsuya sang?
>>
>>138584223
I forget about karaoke but they did go bowling.
>>
>>138583395
He's kind of accepted that Tatsuya and Miyuki come as a pair.
>>
>>138584166
>>138584266
>Tatsuya is NTRing George and they all go bowling
Looks better than the main plot already.
>>
>>138584383
Yeah, George is already assuming the role of taking care of Akane and the family. They visit Masaki at his house in Tokyo while he's at 1st high. It seemed like this would turn into a regular occurrence. George will likely remain in Kanazawa, Akane will enter high school and George will probably continue his work at the research institute down there. George misses Masaki and Akane is in denial about it.
>>
>>138584166
>The Irregular at Magic Unniversity.
Make it happen Sato.
>>138584328
He gave up?
>>
Is this still getting translated on google docs somewhere?
>>
>>138584551
Dafuq? Masaki is not going back to 3rd high?
>>
>>138584584
No he didn't give up, he's just used to Miyuki and Tatsuya always being around together. Tatsuya acts like her bodyguard. He has made progress in his relationship with both of them and knows more about them. It's slow but steady. It seems like either Masaki will accept Tatsuya x Miyuki and remain friends or it will progress to Masaki x Miyuki x Tatsuya.
>>
>>138584825
He is for the last year of high school. But he will be living in Tokyo after that for university, they also have a house there. It does not seem that George will go to Tokyo.
>>
>>138584773
Just visit the wiki.
>>
>>138584849
Is he aware that Miyuki loves him but Tatsuya doesn't?
>>
>>138585028
that's just poorly summed up spoilers
>>
>>138585584
I mean to find translated volumes.
>>
>>138584849
>Miyuki and Tatsuya always being around together

And that won't change ever, since we learned in this volume that Tats can't keep his eyes of Miyuki or he'll go crazy.
Imaging how Masaki would feel knowing Tats is watching them while they do ecchi things.
>>
>>138586550
Not quite. Tatsuya doesn't see exactly what is going on, it's sent to him as data. For example he felt Miyuki was in danger but he didn't know the exact nature of the problem. At the end Tatsuya will probably regain his emotions.
>>
>>138586550
Well Masaki is going down the creepy lane too quite nicely, probably wouldn't mind soon either.

"As long as my angel is with me..."
>>
>>138585455
He does not know. He just thinks they do not act like lovers.
>>
>Miyuki came with her swimsuit, and found Tatsuya was in half-pants swimwear too.

>Before asking something to Miyuki, he explained even though he had eyes to see Ideo Dimension (Information Dimension), it was not a type like clairvoyance. He said he moved the filtering process to his subconsciousness to order to lessen the burden on his resource (magic resource). In exchange for that he couldn't selective choose the info of what he want to see.
>With the resource he had, he could see anyone within the country however he currently didn't able to do that. The reason was half of his resource focused to Miyuki.
>Hearing that Miyuki said this strongly, "Onii-sama, then please let your eyes off me because I'm here, I'm safe and near you". However Tatsuya only said "I understand...", "I understand but, I can't do that"
>Tatsuya revealed that, even though he could see Miyuki in physical eyes, unless he maintained Elemental Sight on her, he wouldn't feel at ease.
>The moment he let his eyes off from Miyuki, he felt as if he was going to crazy.

>Then Tatsuya asked Miyuki to make him at ease and he embracing Miyuki from behind while he focused his eyes to search Gu Jie.

>Gu Jie at that time was still sleeping and when he felt the sight, he immediately woke up and deploy magic barrier circle. At first the barrier destroyed and he redeployed it. But no second time. There was no any wound in Gu Jie's body but he knew his position was already detected.

>Before morning practice in Kyuujouji, Tatsuya explained to Miyuki he intended to catch Gu Jie instead of eliminating him that's why he only break the first barrier.
>Tatsuya actually put the psion marker to Gu Jie's Eidos so he could always track Gu Jie at will.

Did this scene imply Tatsuya is even more OP than we thought? If this summary is correct, Tats can kill anyone, anywhere, without any additional tools. If he used Mist Dispersion to destroy the barrier, I see no reason why he couldn't use MB the same way.
>>
>>138586550
Nah, Tatsuya would not do that. When he and Miyuki saw a movie together he gave them their space. Tatsuya respects privacy, just like he told Miki and Mizuki, if this is consensual I am out of here.
>>
>>138586817
He's not creepy but I could see why you might find the diary creepy. Once you read it is pretty tame though. Yes, he loves Miyuki and all that but he's more funny than creepy.
>>
>>138587060
Why did the two go to see a movie anyway? How did Miyuki accept that?
>>
>>138587060
Just the fact that a adolescent man is keeping a diary of his crush is creepy 110% for my worldview.
>>
>>138587322
I think Satou just used it as an excuse to include foreshadowing and wrap up. It's not a diary just about Miyuki. It's more like a log of events and impressions from his POV. But I agree that I don't know many males who keep journals today, back in the old days maybe.
>>
>>138586909
Gu Jie felt it and once he is drifting in the Idea like that, his wounds don't heal. He is pretty vulnerable in situations like that.
>>
>>138587322
It's because he is an innocent boy.
>>
>>138587508
Well as far it comes to crushing himself to unobtainable things. He is hardly an innocent when it comes to life experience and war.
>>
>>138587277
iirc it was some movie she wanted to see and Tatsuya was not interested.
>>
>>138587577
It's weird. You'd think Tatsuya would hide that he is not interested and go with Miyuki anyway.
>>
>>138587508
This and his family is very warm. He focuses a lot on his duty to his clan and school that he didn't think about relationships until Miyuki.
>>
>>138586909
Still hes to do what he wanted because going against Stars number two just triggers apocalipse.
>>
>>138587751
It was probably a horrible chick flick no man in their right mind would want to see. I think Tatsuya has his limits to or he was throwing Masaki a bone.
>>
>>138582859
Lol @ the pic. Honaka fangirling as always. Shizuku looks like she's pretending not to know Tatsuya. Erika is trying not to laugh. Well Miyuki goes "Oh?my"
>>
How were the fights?
>>
>>138588515
Disappointing. Over in a chapter. The most interesting one was Tatsuya versus Toshi not because he posed any challenge but because of Tatsuya's turmoil about it and showing of emotion.
>>
Did the translation for volume 17 get finished?
>>
>>138587994
Honoka might be more than a fangirl than Miyuki. Miyuki can at least tell him when he's wrong about something, Honoka thinks everything he touches is gold.
>>
>>138589115
Not yet.
>>
Really comfy thread. I like it, way better than the last few ones.
>>
>>138589202
Balls.
>>
>>138589066
Was it as simple as in AS summary? Tatsuya just scanned his heart and stabbed while all Masaki did was abusing Rupture?
>>
>>138589279
At least we can say we know Tatsuya will definitely not die no matter what Aoba's plans are, and we might get university years.
>>
How about Morisaki in Masaki diary chapter?
>>
>>138589279
>Masaski a cuck
>Tatsuya a cuck
>Tatsuya x Mayumi OTP
>Mayumi a slut
>Kimouto
>Tatsuya impregnates Miyuki daily
>Incestfags are cancer

You didn't like all that anon?
>>
>>138589568
Yeah I didn´t liked the shipper drama.
>>
>>138589432
Essentially. I think they didn't cover the part where Juumonji pretty much does nothing and sends Masaki out to deal with everything. Saegusa wanted all the glory for catching Gu Jie and they end up doing the least.
>>
>>138589746
No wonder Masaki would rather side with Yotsuba than Saegusa or Juumonji.
>>
How about Masaki and Miyuki together on illustration?
>>
>>138589746
So Juumonji clan and Saegusa clan were working together? Juumongus agreed with that? And Mayumi too?
>>
>>138589939
Obvious Koichi tell them to
>>
>>138589908
>>138582859
>>
>>138589997
Is this spoiler by 2ch is true?

-Morisaki will be in this part.

Masaki learns Tatsuya was Course 2 student.

According to another anon, Akane was scared of Tatsuya. He did not share why she was scared of Tatsuya.

Tatsuya, Miyuki, Masaki and Akane met together in the form of formal meeting. Akane was the one who brought up Mayumi at the dinner. Or that the purpose of the dinner was to discuss being clan head because Akane was questioning it.
>>
>>138590082
I read that they only talked about Mayumi, she was not there.
>>
Movie is completely new work with an ORIGINAL NEW STORY written by light novel author.
>>
>>138590327
We know that already.
>>
>>138589939
Yes. It was Tomokazu's idea. Initially it's just Tatsuya and Masaki. Later Juumonji sends his men with them. His men don't do anything or were not needed however. The author making contrasts about how subordinates are treated again. Juumonji just sends them away. Also Katsuto worrying about Mayumi's safety being with the team but having no issues using Miyuki as bait before.
>>
So after the death of Gu Jie, who do you think the next villain is? USNA? Or Russia? Hope Satou can create some worthier ones for Tatsuya than the really disappointed previous chinks
>>
>>138590379
Motherfucker Jumonji Gorilla, only care about Mayumi
>>
>>138590437
USNA or maybe the sponsor.
>>
>>138590437
of course india, india will become next super power country in 2020.. They will send people to Mars
>>
>>138590379
What did Mayumi do? It looks like she didn't investigate and didn't participate in the battle either. Tomokazu and the others didn't show some kind of new magic?
>>
>>138590379
Why is Juumonji in favour of Koichi like that? Do they have some sekrit plan? Spoilers say that the second brother is the strongest children of the clan, did they talk about his works at the lab?
>>
>>138590554
She takes out some people from a distance using Multiscope. She stayed with Tomokazu and Katsuto. Katsuto worried about involving her any further in case things escalated. Tomokazu is stronger than Mayumi as far as MP.
>>
>>138590438
It was obvious for Mayumi but it shows quite clearly that Miyuki isn't stronger than Masaki or Juumonji despite her superior MP. It's kind of funny that she would have been taken out by thugs without Tatsuya helping.
>>138590838
What about Miyuki?
>>
>>138590690
They might it was not stated. I think the Juumonji aren't necessarily for Koichi but they don't like the Yotsuba either. The 2nd son has the most MP but lacks coordination. His projects at the lab were not detailed but it's likely military related given their ties inside the military.
>>
>>138591090
Miyuki has very unique magic being MI. She was about to take action against the thugs once she feared Minami was at her breaking point but Tatsuya came at that moment. She is not trained for killing and the battlefield and lacks experience although she is capable of killing. Most of the girls are trained to be ojou-samas. The exception being Akane that is taught to fight by the father and also how to be a wife by the mother. Erika was also trained by her brothers. This is the exception.

Miyuki does not participate there was no need for her to be in danger given her role as next head.
>>
Soooo, Tatsuya and Masaki are actually friends now? Is the rivalry still relevant? Akane has definitely been chosen as the next heir? Which means that Masaki is kind of free to an extent? Is it actually possible for him to end with Miyuki now?
>>
>>138591090
Juumonji tends to delegate while Tatsuya and Masaki can figure out things and come up with plans on their own.
>>
>>138591890
Masaki is still the heir but Akane will be the heir if Masaki goes to Yotsuba. So now, she has to prepare training as if she will be the heir just in case. At this point no ship is sunk and the author will milk the shipping until the end. The author has given some hope to all ships in this arc.

There is still rivalry in that Masaki compares himself with Tatsuya and what would Tatsuya do etc. but I would say much friendlier than before. Masaki pausing to check on Tatsuya when his motorcycle gets destroyed and Tatsuya telling him to just go on and finish the mission. It shows if anything they can work together very well. They meet after so there must be some degree of communication.
>>
>>138592506
Is it true that she talked with the Shiba and got scared by Tatsuya? Holy shit this thread is comfy as fuck. It's rare.
>>
So 20 volumes in and has Onii-sama found any competition at all?
>>
>>138593006
She had an odd feeling about Tatsuya and guarded around him. Scared might not be the right word.
>>
Author is still dragging I see

It's getting old to be honest
>>
>>138593346
The final boss will be revealed soon, maybe as soon as the movie introducing them.
>>
>>138593177
What did they talk about?
>>
When is the movie due out?
>>
>>138593629
We didn´t got a date yet.
>>
>>138593674
It's Valentines all over again
>>
How old is Akane right now?
>>
>>138593524
Meet and greet session mostly about school and some discussion about being heir.
>>
>>138593845
>>
File: 145259645602.jpg (238KB, 1024x1446px) Image search: [Google]
145259645602.jpg
238KB, 1024x1446px
Key Visual of the movie.

Anime-original right?

Goddamn Erika you look good.
>>
>>138594075
Why do I have a bad feeling we get more galactic parasites?
>>
>>138594075
I want to fuck them Miyukis and Mizukis at the same time.
>>
>>138594075
You have a great taste /a/
>>
>>138594075
If there's one thing this series did right, it's the girl's uniforms.
>>
>>138589202
>>138589115
16 pages and the afterword remaining.
>>
>>138595021
Didn't you release a preview last time? There were more than 16 pages left. Are you saying you progressed this much after?
>>
>>138595561
The preview was just that, a preview. Also considering what happened the last time I am not going to be posting the full doc any more.
>>
>>138589746
Because the author is shit and starts treating characters like Katsuto as filler.

Parasite Arc really ruined Mahouka.
>>
>>138594075
Should have just been about Remembrance Arc.

No one could give a shit about Leo or Erika much less Miki and Mizuki.
>>
>>138595805
Erika is kinda popular.
>>
>>138595853
She definitely is, more than Honoka anyway.
>>
How does Molecular Divider work again? Why is Canopus using a freaking katana? Did he meet Tatsuya or any of the characters in the mission?
>>138591794
>Miyuki does not participate there was no need for her to be in danger given her role as next head.
But Masaki, Tomokazu an Juumonji are allowed to participate? Even Mayumi did.
>>
>>138596029
>Why is Canopus using a freaking katana?

What else should he be using? European broadsword?
>>
>>138596029
Read visitor arc, if lazy http://mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei.wikia.com/wiki/Molecular_Divider
>>
>>138596029
They are male. Mayumi participated but she was at a distance and Katsuto didn't want her heavily involved as he worried for her safety.
>>
>>138596484
I bet this gorilla have feeling for Mayumi
>>
>>138596484
>They are male.
So? Gender should not matter in such a situation. Mayumi is a long range fighter anyway.
>>
>>138596648
He doesn't.
>>
>>138596715
He is her friend and cares for her that way anyway.
>>
>>138596656
Gender shouldn't but it seems most of the males do the fighting at least in a large number than females.
>>
>>138596029
You want Canopus to use EXCALIBUR?
>>
>>138596900
Lina looks like a Seibah clone.
>>
Did someone cry for Inagaki? He had no backstory, nothing. Only known as Toshi's assistant and he turned into ketchup.
>>
>>138597762
Yakumo said a prayer for both of them. Masaki feel bad and he did try stopping him by just blowing up his hand first but he continued unleashing GD attacks he didn't want to risk others getting killed in the vicinity, mostly Juumonji's men.
>>
>>138597762
Inagaki was also from one of the 100 families iirc. Older than Toshi and much more cautious.
>>
>>138598618
Motherfucker Masaki, why he didn't use air compressor attack instead repture?
>>
>>138598662
Doubt he is cautious since he lets Toshi run all over him.

If he was cautious, he would stopped Toshi from leaking sensitive police intelligence to Leo back during the Parasite Arc so Leo would never have been in danger.

Going by how the Chibashits attract people, Inagaki was a Yes Man just like how Leo and Miki are Yes Men for Erika.
>>
>>138598793
He must have some kind of fetish. He has a vast array of magics and yet always decides to make people explode. Must be why he's the one called Crimson Prince even though the magic is shared in all the clan.
>>
>>138598846
He tried to warn Toshi, also told him this idea to investigate where Fujibayashi sent him was a bad idea, had a bad feeling. Toshi never listened. He was the subordinate.
>>
wait americans actually show up and are strong?
>>
Were there some lines about Toshikazu's moments before he became a generator? Like his thoughts about Erika, his family, Kyouko or something?
>>
>>138598793
Rupture's cast speed is incredibly fast and a guarantee against GD in this situation. He had to prioritize safety of Juumonji's men.
>>
>>138599029
A cautious person would actually heed his own caution before giving up and doing retarded shit with a Chiba.

This is why Toshi never took Inagaki's warning as something serious and just the usual complaining from him.

Inagaki is a grown man yet acts like a beta teenager.
>>
>>138599173
>a guarantee against GD
How so?
>>
How is that GD? It was like Tomitsuka's armor?
>>
File: 1420890379592.jpg (374KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1420890379592.jpg
374KB, 960x544px
>>
>>138599433
>reminding me of that shitty mahouka game on vita
Why would you do this?
>>
Wait, if Akane becomes her clan's leader, what happens with George?
>>
>>138599636
He becomes Ichijou Shinkurou? Yes he has shitty genes but knowing her family they would probably let it go.
>>
File: Miyuki & Asuna.jpg (100KB, 500x544px) Image search: [Google]
Miyuki & Asuna.jpg
100KB, 500x544px
>Idol Miyuki Figure never.
>>
Is there any moment between Mayumi and Tat in this vol 19 ?
>>
>>138599751
Genius intellect, not a weed, decent at magic, beat Morisaki in speed shooting.
>>
>>138599855
yes a little, tatsuya teast mayumi
>>
>>138600040
He's a manlet though and he got BTFO two times in a row in the magic thesis competition.
>>
>>138599855
>She calls Erika Tats girlfriend.

Girl knows her shit
>>
>>138600092
How ?
>>
>>138600148
No, it shows how stupid she is. It is the other way around, Erika is Tatsaya's pet he has to go look for at night when she takes off her leash and escapes into the night to cause trouble for everyone.
>>
>>138600040
Decent at magic but shit at combat. Compared to Akane and her genes he is shit.
tfw he ends up falling for Akane as she grows up but she doesn't love him anymore and gets interested in other boys.
>>
>>138600251
She is not serious, obviously she was teasing him.
>>
>>138600251
>No, it shows how stupid she is
No, but you are stupid for thinking she is being serious abou that.
>>
>>138600227
Tatsuya requested Mayumi to mobilize the police. Mayumi knew the intent but she still couldn't accept so easily. Because Tatsuya request was at noon (no indication of time though) and the requested time for mobilization was at night.

She asked why to her? Tatsuya replied, because Saegusa had close relation with police. Hearing that she couldn't hide her bad mood because she need the power of her father. She then joked to Tatsuya to ask his "girlfriend" instead of her. She meant by "girlfriend" was Erika. Tatsuya replied back, "If Saegusa-senpai permitted it then I'd do so", immediately Mayumi said "Please, I beg you don't do that". Tatsuya then asked to confirm, "but the mobilization would be this night", she replied "I know, I know. I'll have it mobilized at dusk so please stop bully me anymore" (Actual lines 「分かったから!夕方までには手配するから!だからそんなにじめないで!」)
>>
>>138600115
Good thing the Ichijou are tall. She is also well developed for her age.
>>
>>138599230
Speed. Rupture is very hard technique, the user has to have very high direct interference in addition to proficiency in dispersal magic. 1st lab are designed for direct interference.
>>
>>138599311
Like Tatsuya's in monolith code.
>>
>>138599024
Only Gouki and Masaki are known users.
>>
>>138600273
Akane is supposed to grow up to be a vivacious beauty. What does she see in George? Why do the Ichijou children have such shit taste? Miyuki is bland.
>>
>>138600928
I know this version, but it sounded way to rubbish to me, i mean i need another, with more clearcly details.
>>
>>138600115
Just once. There was no winner 1st year remember? His project would have beat Suzune's, poor guy is unlucky. BD Q&A said what it was but it's escaping me right now.
>>
>>138600115
Minoru seduced the female judges. There was no way George was winning that contest.
>>
She then asked about Gu Jie, Tatsuya explained back everything. Shen then asked to Tatsuya for duel. Just after she raise one of her feet from seiza position, Tatsuya immediately kicked her to the wall. She picked near wooden sword near the wall, attacked Tatsuya (but lacked her usual sharpness). Tatsuya grabbed wooden sword with his hand and throw it together with Erika. Erika admitted defeat and then crying.

He's not just kicked the red haired, he even thrown her to the wall.. kek
>>
>>138602197
>bullying sad erika
Why is this allowed?
>>
>>138602285
>He doesn't give a fck
I do what i do, b!tch
>>
>>138602197
>>138602285
Erika is a masochist.
>>
>>138602197
Aww.
>>
>>138602285
Too bad Erika's brother doesn't have a babysitter like Tatsuya.

Maybe Erika could learn from this and realize that she likes to rush into bullshit too just like her now dead brother and that before she decides to butt her nose into dangerous shit, maybe she should weight the pros and cons first.
>>
>>138602197
Tats ruthless; he didn't give Erika a chance to get up and complete destroy her.
>>
>>138602197
Erika complained that to Tatsuya, that he so brutal (take seriously) after crying.
>>
I wonder if Leo comes to soothe her, with that way, Satou could sealed the deal.
>>
>>138604773
It would be extremely out of character for Leo to start acting smooth when he is really a Meathead since he was introduced in the story.
>>
>>138594075
That hand

It dont seem as remembrace arc
>>
>>138604773
That was where Tatsuya came in. Read the novel.
>>
>>138605370
>That was where Tatsuya came in

To kicked her ass though.
>I killed your bro, and now i'm beating you
>>
>>138605522
>Then cried on his shoulder.
>>
>>138605584
what shoulder? see illustration mothrfckr
>>
>>138605522
Erika just wanted to beat up Tatsuya because of what he done. She obviously realized that he had no choice about it. Tatsuya was giving her respect when he actually fought her as he did, as ruthless as he was. She wanted to hit him, but she didn't want to feel like he just 'let her do it'. Tatsuya was just reasserting dominance, but still stood there as she cried rather than just beating her up, and leaving.
>>
>>138605695
ESL please go.
>>
File: Leo 3.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Leo 3.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
>>138604773
Leo will heal her later at bedtime. She's the one doing the fucking though.
>>
>>138605695
Dude illustration aren't everything. We're all just looking at the same spoilers unless you read the novel yourself.
>>
>>138605756
>>138605834
I only believe ariel summary. other spoiler i didn't read. To me ariel is god
>>
>>138605584
There is no such scene. she crawled on the floor and crying, shouting like a btich.
>>
>>138605958
There is no crying on his shoulder scene. She cries on the floor.
>>
>>138595021
Great news
>>
>>138601386
Putting it in the most simple way.

>Mayumi tells Tatsuya should asks her girlfriend hinting Erika
>Tats counters saying he will ask Mayumi instead
>Mayumi gets embarrassed
>>
>>138594075
GG crunchyroll
>>
>>138607639
>ask your red haired hoe
>"I'll ask this hoe instead"
He is the born gigolo. His ability to get girls hot and bothered is only matched by his ability as a code monkey.
>>
File: 43847819_p0.jpg (177KB, 877x620px) Image search: [Google]
43847819_p0.jpg
177KB, 877x620px
>>
>>138607639
>ask your girlfriend
>but, I'm asking now, senpai
>kyaaaaa
>>
>>138608227
Onii-sama on the left.
>>
>>138607745
>>ask your red haired hoe
Mayumi did not say this outright, she teased him that he should ask his girl-friend ( she implied the red haired one) Tatsuya countered her by saying he will ask her (implied she is his girl-friend)
>>
File: 1430923809124.jpg (34KB, 600x478px) Image search: [Google]
1430923809124.jpg
34KB, 600x478px
>>
>>138608577
I hope she will be in the movie somehow.
>>
>>138608403
>implied she is his girl-friend
Who? Erika or Mayumi?
>>
>>138608751
That's probably one of the reasons why it's gonna be original, to get HanaKana on it too.
>>
>>138608870
He implied Mayumi is his girlfriend
>>
>>138608751
It will most likely be about them during the first year so she should be in it.
>>
>>138609042
What a tease.
>>
>>138606874
Serves her right. Maybe now she will realize that she was acting like a turd never thinking that such events could happen.
>>
>>138610986
Erika's brother's fault for biting more than he can chew

Let's see
>mere Japanese cop who only dealt with average riff-raff in Japan all his life
>suddenly thinks he can handle international terrorists that even American military has problems handling
>somehow thinks he is above the Japanese version of the CIA or the FBI whose jobs involve dealing with terrorists compared to a normal police officer.
>ends up getting BTFO and turned into a Chinese zombie

Typical Chiba arrogance.

I guess we readers knew something was off about the Chibas when it is like the year 2090 and these faggots are still waving around katanas.
>>
Do NOT sexualise the Yotsuba.
>>
File: BwB0DV9CUAAHbWs.jpg (78KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
BwB0DV9CUAAHbWs.jpg
78KB, 1000x1000px
>>138611638
You're not the boss of me
>>
>>138611631
>katana weaker than anything
This isn't how the world works.
>>
>>138611710
MODS
>>
File: a396143828d952e75ae5e876c9a3c02b.jpg (284KB, 800x1120px) Image search: [Google]
a396143828d952e75ae5e876c9a3c02b.jpg
284KB, 800x1120px
>>138611982
Be happy I didn't bring out the big guns
>>
>>138611638
Sato sexualises them himself.
>>
>>138611631
>I guess we readers knew something was off about the Chibas when it is like the year 2090 and these faggots are still waving around katanas.
>>138578461
>>
>>138586894
So, you're saying he's made 0 progress? How is it that literally everyone else in the entire Mahouka world knows that Miyuki is a huge brocon, except for this one person... Sometimes I think Satou is making Masaki look like a monkey on purpose.
>>
203 posts - 33 posters. Oh it's a Mahouka circlejerk shipping thread. What's new.
>>
s2 when?
>>
>>138612767
>Shipping
There's hardly shipping in this thread. ASfag.
>>
>>138612784
Maybe after the movie, so around 2018
>>
>>138613390
Stop joking.
>>
Seesm like the chinks already translated part 11 , what a beast.
>>
>>138613633
Can you read chink rune?
>>
>>138613633
Link?
>>
>>138613633
We are here at /a, AS, wiki, j-cafe, reddit because we can't read chink, viet, moon and bangladesh.
>>
>>138613989
Bangladesh too now. Oh wow.
>>
>>138613910

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4409039740?lp=5028&mo_device=1&new_word=魔法科高校的劣等生&is_jingpost=0&pn=0&
>>
>>138613872
No, but i'm waiting for Viet version.
>>
>>138614194
Thanks.
>>
>>138614349
Huh, so you can read viet? Or do you use some MTL?
>>
>>138614939
>so you can read viet
Yup
>>
Is Kyouko cursed? Do all men who get close to her die?
>>
>>138615654
Onii-sama is still alive
>>
>ANTI-KNIGHT
Wow
>>
>>138615111
Interested making full summary in english?
>>
>>138615972
Back to the wiki, Macho.
>>
File: 1431094517643.jpg (143KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1431094517643.jpg
143KB, 600x600px
Miyuki a shit
>>
>>138612667
Miyuki does not act that extreme in his presence. Also I don't think the others know that she loves him as a man either.
>>
>>138617502
Will someone explain that picture? Why yokai watch monster?
>>
>>138615654
I feel like its just forced drama when it concerns Kyouko.

Also, Erika's brother was barely at what we call first base with Kyouko.

I hesitate to call it romance but we do know that Erika's brother lusted after Kyouko but he never managed to have a casual conversation or date with her that didn't involve Chinese terrorists or some other enemy. The author always showed us it was a pretty serious business meeting whenever Kyouko and Erika's brother were meeting with each other and none of the topics were what you call light at all

As for your claim about Kyouko being cursed, Sanada and Yanagi are still alive and kicking and Tatsuya pretty much can't die at all.

If Kyouko feels this paranoid, then a regenerating monster like Tatsuya would help ease her worries.
>>
File: 53569095_p0.jpg (1MB, 2039x1378px) Image search: [Google]
53569095_p0.jpg
1MB, 2039x1378px
So what plan do you think Yotsuba clan have for Tatsuya? Conquering the world?
>>
>>138618311
Didn't Maya already state it. She could not care less if Tatsuya conquered the world or destroyed the world.

Also, Maya's butler spoiled one of Maya's desires to make Tatsuya a Sage too or at least allow him the ability to access that software that allows a person to read all of USNA's satellite spy intelligence data.
>>
>>138618402
This is Maya, the sponsor has different goals or she is hiding something.
>>
>>138618311
Tatsuya became Saegusa Tatsuya?
>>
>>138618549
She is definitely hiding something.
>>
>>138618549
>>138619051
Allow Tatsuya's Restoration to not be limited to 24 hours but even to the ancient past.

All Yotsuba ancestors get resurrected.

All famous ancient Japanese magicians like Abe no Seimei got resurrected.
>>
>>138617964
She is bland as a ghost
>>
>>138618993
It should be the other way around.
>>
>>138619108
No it sounded like she wants to use him for other human experiments.
>>
>>138619475
It's why the author has to tell us how much of a goddess she is with beauty descriptions and Masaki's diary otherwise we'd forget that.
>>
How angry was Tatsuya exactly?
>>
>>138620387
Masaki is the author's self insert.
>>
Tatsuya x Mayumi OTP
>>
File: 1410007486318.png (404KB, 512x656px) Image search: [Google]
1410007486318.png
404KB, 512x656px
>>
>>138620444
Makes sense. The other explanation would be that Satou is trying to be historically clever and making a reference to the Ichijou emperor who was a fan of poetry and literature in his court and liked composing. He is the warrior poet trope.
>>
I expected Satou to continue exploit Miyuki's inner conflict problem which she showed in Vol 18, but I don't hear any mention about it in this volume. Maybe he reserves that for an important event in future volumes.
>>
Miyukifags/Mayumifags and their pointless banter are cancer.

Deep Snow is canon.

Maya and mini-Maya are the best girls, by the way.
>>
>>138582859
Why Miyuki is seating too close to that abomination? Handle this, Onii-sama.
>>
>>138622028
He ships them together.
>>
>>138622073
Ah, I remember.
Author-sama is a gutless faggot, and willing to ruin his own story.
That's why I dropped this shit afther vol. 13
>>
>>138582859
The friendships always so felt so fake in Mahouka.

Like Shizuka and Honoka could give less a shit about Erika.
>>
>>138622073
I doubt it. He said his favorite type of girl was Kyouko and he just killed the one person that tried to go after Kyouko.
>>
>>138622185
I'm talking about Tatsuya, not the author, he seemingly wants his sister to be with Masaki.
>>
File: Deito.jpg (309KB, 1072x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Deito.jpg
309KB, 1072x1600px
>>138622028
>>138622140
This is just fanart. Pic related is the real deal.
>>138622185
He said Mayumi and Mari were. I don't believe writers do favoritism in their stories but Mari is with the best Chiba and Mayumi is more important than your average supporting character.
>>
>>138623063
Where were Mari and Mayumi? Author said he likes onee-sans, DOWL Masters heroine is an onee-san. He might have killed Toshi to cause some distrust between Fuji-nee/101st and Tatsuya.
>>
>>138622185
He didn't really go after her, she was kind of annoyed he forgot about her and never contacted her after.
>>
>>138622163
Yeah Honoka and Shizuku don't really care about Erika, Leo, Miki or Mizuki. I don't think they care about them all that much either. Izumi is a fangirl of idols, she treats Miyuki and Masaki like such.
>>
File: ntr.gif (574KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
ntr.gif
574KB, 250x164px
>>138623063
I'm gonna puke now.
>>
>>138623264
Oh please. Does Tatsuya look like he's upset in any way? They just went to see movie not a love hotel.
>>
>>138623249
I think they care. They just have their preferences. They all hang out together but in their free time Shizuku spends the most time together, they are best friends. The same way Erika spends time with Leo, Miki and Mizuki.
>>
>>138623264
How is it NTR when Tatsuya ships it?
>>
>>138623156
On the illustration? Mayumi is not her since she's an uni student. Same for Mari. They are at 1st high.
>>
>>138623264
Tatsuya ships them since Vol 4. I don´t know what you expect. He just doesn´t love his sister as a women and never will.
>>
>>138623389
Aren't they at uni?
>>
>>138623444
Tatsuya and his friends are at the end of their 2nd years.
>>
>>138623481
Yeah I know, I meant Mari and Mayumi, why would they be at 1st high instead of uni?
>>
>>138623403
>and never will
I agree but don't say this anon or the thread might turn to shit. It's the best Mahouka thread in years.
>>
>>138612767
This is the comfiest thread in a while.
>>
>>138623560
This is what I am saying. They are not here.
>>
>>138612667
Spending more time with Miyuki, remaining in contact with the Shibas and not being disliked by her after the objection deal is progress.
>>
>>138622163
Well Because they are friends of their friends.

>Honoka and Shizuku=Miyuki's friends
>Erika,Leo,Mizuki,Miki= Tatsuya's friends
>Masaka=Miyuki's fanboy Morisaki's friend.

Basically they don't really care shit because they are just acquiantance.
>>
>>138624087
Masaki is also a friend of Miki, Leo and Erika. Remember when he saved them from the golem?
>>
>>138584266
Please tell me they described the game.
>>
>>138624146
And Tatsuya, and Miyuki as well as Hnoka and Shizuku.
>>
>>138624087
You forgot
>Honoka and Pixie = Tatsuya's cum dumpsters
>>
>>138624178
They do. There's karaoke too. Tatsuya sings without embarassment egged on by Leo. It is pretty much like the fanart. Tatsuya is a master at bowling, it should come as no surprise.
>>
>>138624236
Tatsuya won at bowling? I'd think Leo would be better.
>>
>>138624209
Yeah, plus Tatsuya doesn't have to question Masaki's intention/loyalty, the guy is so in love with Miyuki he'll side with her every time. Gouki also doesn't really give a shit about politics power balance issues like Koichi.
>>
>>138624296
He got a strike on the first try iirc.
>>
>>138624417
Does Masaki feel rivalry with him outside of magic combat?
>>
>>138624640
here
>>138592506
>>
Tats and Masaki really have a good chemistry, it would be shame if they don't end up being brother-in-law.
>>
>>138624716
Was he salty when he lost? Is Tatsuya a good singer?
>>
>>138624827
He is an embarassing singer although Honoka loved it anyway.
>>
>>138624827
He is not salty, more like Tatsuya can do everything as expected.
>>
>>138624743
They are fun and they both love Miyuki, just in different ways.
>>
>>138624881
Goddammit Honoka.
>>138624949
But he can't sing.
>>
>>138624417
How about scene Miyuki and Masaki at movie? did Masaki make a move? Tatsuya ok with Miyuki and Masaki watching movie together?
>>
>>138625454
>Tatsuya ok with Miyuki and Masaki watching movie together?
He is, because he knows the furthest Masaki could ever hope to get is the gay friend stage, and the little cuck is just fine with that too.
>>
>>138625454
Tatsuya is okay with it. Did he make a move? Not really and most of the time he was fending off fangirls and worrying about acting appropriately.
>>
>>138625696
embrassing at singing, that mean tatsuya suck at singing? tone deaf?
>>
>>138625747
I can only imagine Nakamura singing.
>>
>>138625648
That kind of goes with anyone attempting a relationship with the siblings. Miyuki has to like whatever girl ends up with onii-sama and the girl has to be okay with Miyuki. At least Tatsuya would respect boundaries, not so sure about Miyuki.
>>
>>138625747
He cannot carry a tune.
>>
>>138617603
>Also I don't think the others know that she loves him as a man either.
Everyone knows that.
>>
>>138625836
She has repeatedly denied it. They joke about it and they are engaged but given the nature of the TMC and arranged marriages it's not clear. They also don't act any differently.
>>
>>138625803
It's quite different. Miyuki would never agree with anyone because she loves him. Tatsuya only sees her as a sister and is fine with Masaki.
>>
>>138625836
Honoka and Shizuku know. The others probably see her only as a brocon.
>>
>>138625939
For whatever reason I could see her accepting Honoka or Lina much easier than Mayumi. She does not care for Mayumi and her femenine wiles.
>>
>>138625939
I don't think Tatsuya would be fine with any guy either. Imagine if Juumonji went for her.
>>
>>138626055
>Imagine if Juumonji went for her.
That engineered vagina better have some high specs
>>
>>138625985

Miyuki is very selfish , really, the only reason she's okay with Honoka harmless farce is because she doesn't see that big of a threat from her, vol 18 proved that.
>>
>>138626289
Sure. Honoka is the female version of Masaki.
>>
>>138626343
Except that Honoka is pretty worthless. Not from the TMC and not someone to help in a battle.
>>
>>138626343
Well, Honoka has more balls, though. Also she doesn't keep a diary of her angel. Masaki just seems like a herbivore.
>>
>>138626343
No, Honoka is a purer Miyuki with less talent. Masaki is obsessed with Miyuki but he deals with it and reacts differently. He is not trying too hard and is a beta when facing her.
>>
>>138626433
Balls are what's going to cause her to lose. She was too forceful and Tatsuya thought love is like war from her. She was also pushy with the chocolates.
>>
>>138626433
Put him on a battlefield and tell he's an herbivore. He is autistic only with Miyuki..
>>
>>138625985
No; she just know that no matter what Honoka does she won't get near Tatsuya in emotion level so she just doesn't bother. The only person she's wary about is Lina, Mayumi and not sure about Erika. Lina and Mayumi will always put their family/Mission first than Tatsuya so she doesn't like Tatsuya to end with them. Miyuki knows that Tatsuya and Erika are fond of each other; so Miyuki is happy to see Erika's smile again and that her relationship with his brother is good for Tatsuya.
>>
>>138626467
Trying too hard? He ships Tatsuya and Miyuki. Its in his diary.
>>
>>138626505
He's shy but also not that incompetent with people. He just spills spaghetti with Miyuki. He is on the Public Morals committee and was 3rd high's student representative. He also handled Juumonji's men better than Juumonji and I remember something about him being a leader type.
>>
>>138626505
So what you're saying is he's comfortable around muscular men but autistic with women.
>>
>>138626505
Do you even know what a herbivore is? The term has nothing to do with fighting. Masaki is a herbivore.
>>
>>138623264
cucksuya
>>
>>138626611
Only uncomfortable with his crush. He knows how to deal with girls and is popular with them.
>>
>>138626604
He is bad with girls in general.
>>
>>138626683
He should practice with Erika though. Because she one of the girls that he act normally.
>>
>>138626683
Did you see him being bad with Erika, Honoka or Shizuku? Dude went at 1st high for a few days and got 7 chocolates.
>>
>>138626663
More like author-sama decided to cuck all incestfags. Miserable human bean.
>>
>>138626663
Eunuch:
a male whose sexual glands (testes) have been removed before puberty; a castrated male. Eunuchs, or 'castrati' develop many of the secondary sex characteristics of females, especially a higher voice, absence of a beard, and scanty body hair. At one time, castration was performed to preserve the soprano voice of young choir boys, and also to provide harem guards who could not seduce their charges.
>>
>>138626771
He gets chocolate even in his own high school. He is still awkward with women.
>>
>>138626824
Disproved in 17. Tatsuya has minimal sexual needs. The feeling of lust may be removed, but the instinct of self preservation and carrying on one's genetic legacy is there.
Basically he wants to fuck Mayumi.
>>
>>138626909
I think it was in reference to Eunuchs being used to guard harems. In this case. Masaki.
>>
>>138626909
He has to. After these two tease it must happen eventually.
>>
>>138626683
He's not, he just does not have time for them. He deals just fine with Erika and Mayumi and Honoka.
>>
Hello friends. I'm here to tell you that Masaki is a born genuine cuck. You better hope for his sake that he never gets a woman, because he'd be unable to please her.

He'd rather fantasize Tatsuya ramming Miyuki in his notebook than actually take a step, because he has dick issues. He is a twisted little cuck boy. He would even go against anyone trying to separate them, like Koichi and his father, because he's such a nice little polite cuck boy. He is fine just seeing the smile of her angel from far away.
>>
>>138626862
He is a generally shy person. With males and females. He only spills spaghetti with Miyuki. He can make friends just fine.
>>
Is it true that he's part of 3rd high PMC?
>>
>>138626571
He does not. He wants Miyuki but she is engaged and he does not want to come off like an asshole. He's allowed to court her and get to know her and that's what he is doing. Things can either change or not, he is okay with it. Doesn't mean he needs to hate Tatsuya or start being all over Miyuki.

His diary = Warrior Poet trope, look it up.
>>
>>138627169
>He'd rather fantasize Tatsuya ramming Miyuki in his notebook than actually take a step
Please do it, japanese doujin artists.
>>
>>138627331
Yes he does. He doesn't want to get in between them, so he's fine just seeing Miyuki's smile. It's in the diary.
What you just said describes, someone doing nothing at all.

Also his diary makes him look like a stalking creeper.
>>
>>138627550
It doesn't at all.
>>
>>138627631
I guess to a basement dwelling anti social virgin it might seem that way.
>>
>>138627550
It means he's fine with Miyuki being happy so if she tells him that she loves Tats he will support her.
>>
>>138627550
What exactly do you expect him to do at this point? He's doing what he is allowed to do, court Miyuki and get to know her. He is happy with her smile and he'll accept whatever outcome it is. He's not going to confess to Miyuki right now. It's too early and the timing just isn't right.
>>
>>138627730
Wishful thinking. He already knows Miyuki is happy and that Tatsuya is happy.

At this point the only one who doesn't know Miyuki is a crazy brocon is Masaki. He is in cuck status. The end of the diary is him basically accepting that he won't get Miyuki but that he's fine with it as long as he can see her smile.
>>
>>138627784
Maybe he wants him to go like Honoka. Which would sink his ship hard. Considering how things are now his chances of winning rose significantly.
>>
>>138627784
It's only in /a/ where the only 2 choices possible are either doing nothing, or confessing. That isn't real life at all. Things happen in between. You can't just do nothing. A very small part of the diary even contains Miyuki. It's just the same thing that Masaki has been doing so far.
>>
>>138627699
Not it just means Masaki isn't a bloodthirsty killer and he can appreciate simple things in life like Miyuki's smile. It has more to do with him being exposed to blood and killing at an early age but finding a woman's smile comforting. To me, it sounds more like he is just writing down his feelings because he can't otherwise show them.
>>
>>138628010
If you say so...
>>
>>138627924
>Wishful thinking. He already knows Miyuki is happy and that Tatsuya is happy.
Not that kind of happiness obviously. You are trying too hard really.
>>
>>138627973
Exactly. He was supposed to be hated by Miyuki after this arc. Instead, we see him meeting with the siblings even some time later.
>>
>>138628065
George says he worries about what people think of his bloody magic. He was also worrying about scaring Erika when they first met. But Erika says violence does not phase her and do not worry. So he acts more relaxed.
>>
>>138628092
Supposed to be hated? Don't know where this is coming from. But you will understand after you read the ending of the diary in english. Masaki actually comes to terms with Tatsuya/Miyuki.
>>
>>138628068
What kind do you mean then? He's knows they're engaged and happy.
>>
>>138627924
He comments that Tatsuya and Miyuki do not act like lovers. They are happy together, yes, as brother and sister. Basically he recognizes their bond. He understands that where Miyuki is, Tatsuya will be close by. He does not want to rip them apart. It doesn't mean that he doesn't want Miyuki as his lover.
>>
>>138628292
Miyuki will not reach total happiness as long as she doesn't get Tatsuya's D. She was happy all these years living with him but we all know she wants more than that.
>>
>>138628239
I read it. It just means means that he wants her happiness even if it's not him. Doesn't mean he gave up or anything. He is just at peace.
>>
>>138628292
They are not truly happy. Miyuki is not happy and she is insecure about the engagement. Tatsuya notes that she looks troubled and hides it.
>>
>>138628396
That was in the earlier volume and it's actually explained in the volume. It's because Miyuki doesn't want to make Tatsuya think she's troublesome now that they're engaged.

Masaki understands that they're too close to break apart. I don't know where all this is coming from but the way the diary reads, is actually much more pro Tatsuya/Miyuki than anything else. Masaki basically gives up on Miyuki but wants to be a friend to both her and Tatsuya.
>>
>>138628706
Miyuki fears that Tatsuya will break the engagement because she acts immature. Masaki isn't giving up, he's just choosing to make the best out of the situation whatever it may be. He isn't going to become Koichi 2.0. If anything it shows he is the opposite of creepy and a stalker. If he loses, he will lose with no hard feelings.
>>
>>138628877
Masaki gave up. That's why he says that he's fine as long as he can see her angel smile.
>>
Why is he making that face on the illustration?
>>
I think this is like last volume when people thought Tatsuya had feelings for Mayumi in their conversation, because of mistranslation and when it was translated, it actually turned out to be all Tatsuya/Miyuki, and Tatsuya thinking that the only person he can have strong feelings for is Miyuki alone.
>>
>>138628916
You are purposefully skewing things and you know it.
>>
>>138629054
But like >>138626909 said he does have feelings for her. And the only feelings he can have for Miyuki are that of brotherly love.
>>
>>138629054
This is very different. Tatsuya didn't say he had feelings for Mayumi but considered that Mayumi had feelings for him and decided to think about it later because it would hinder his mission.
>>
>>138629111
Tatsuya has a very warped definition of brotherly love. He has never known anything else, so he doesn't have anything to compare it to.
At least he admits to himself that Mayumi is prime breeding material.
>>
>>138629111
What he told Mari was just that his biological functions work. You should read the part again. He is saying that he is able to find girls sexually attractive.

Also, what Tatsuya has for Miyuki isn't really brotherly love. He just categorizes it so in his head. Take how he acted in this volume for instance. That isn't brotherly love.
>>
>>138629131
Well, this is the translation.
Tatsuya's capacity in relation to the area of (love/affections/emotion) was only limited to Miyuki. (He thought that) If he still continued to be concerned about Mayumi, it will become an hindrance to the work (at hand).
Therefore, he had decided that he was going to make sure that he did not think about Mayumi as such partner.
Basically Tatsuya chooses to ignore what he heard from Mari about Mayumi liking him because that sort of a thing isn't possible for him. And that he can only have love for Miyuki.
>>
>>138629271
I am talking about 18 not 17. Tatsuya knows exactly what he feels when he talks to Kyouko about their engagement.
>>
>>138629397
You are missing lines.
>>
>>138629444
No, I'm not. I just didn't post the entire conversation because I thought that would be unreasonable.
>>
>>138629397
No matter how you want us to interpret it. It doesn't reduce her chances as we know he can't love already, even his feelings for Miyuki are not romantic. Mayumi clearly is the only threat to Miyuki right now.
>>
>>138629949
I don't wan't you to interpret it in any kind of way. It's self explanatory. You just need to accept it.
>>
>>138630029
I am accepting it.
>>
I stopped when Miyuki defeated Lina. Does someone close to Tatsuya's level appear?
>>
>>138630098
No.
>>
>>138630098
There is a bunch but he won't ever fight them seriously.
>>
>>138629489
It's not unreasonable to post the full text with context.
>>
>>138629418
Actually Kyouko sort of suspects that Tatsuya might really love Miyuki. I don't remember the entire conversation, but she finds out that Tatsuya really doesn't want to be separated from Miyuki.
>>
>>138628916
That referred generally not that he is giving up.
>>
>>138630372
He doesn't want to be separated from her but he doesn't love her romantically. It's not so complicated.
>>
>>138630305
The full monologue is many times longer. And those are the last lines of the translation. The quoted part is the relevant part in any case. You can go check it yourself.
>>
>>138630372
She doesn't suspect anything. Tatsuya flat out says the engagement was forced on them but that he cannot see her as more than a sister. He doesn't want to lose Miyuki but doesn't love her romantically either.
>>
>>138630478
I have and you are again choosing to post only part of a relevant portion.
>>
>>138630467
This. There's also a line from Miyuki where she similarly doesn't want to act in a way that would jeopardize their sibling relationship through her jealousy. They both agree that they do not want to lose each other. Miyuki would also rather have Tatsuya as a brother than not at all.
>>
>>138630553
When we're talking about Mayumifans mistakenly thinking a scene is about Tatsuya having feelings for Mayumi that's the quote you need. You don't need to hear about how Tatsuya, Katsuto and Mayumi are sitting on the table. If you don't want to believe the quote that's your problem.
>>
Reading posts of annoyed incestfags never cease to amuse me.
>>
>>138630467
But there's a double standard here. You keep saying he doesn't love her romantically but then you keep accepting all of these times that Tatsuya is acting in ways that are not at all brotherly.
Asking your sister to take a shower and have both of you be in underclothes so you can feel her body at 4 am, doesn't make any kind of sense. That isn't brotherly love. You have to understand that. There are plenty of other instances of Tatsuya acting completely not in the lines of brotherly love.
>>
>>138630999
He asked her to do that so that he could use ES for a new magic. It was done with the intent of protecting her.
>>
>>138630999
>You keep saying he doesn't love her romantically but then you keep accepting all of these times that Tatsuya is acting in ways that are not at all brotherly.
He only has brotherly love but is dependent emotionally dependent on Miyuki. The problem is that you are imagining things in your head because of this thinking as if Tatsuya was a normal person. If he loved her back he would have reciprocated her feelings already, he would have not been fine with Masaki etc. You only want to accept what makes you feel better.
>>
>>138631057
It doesn't matter why it's done. What matters is how it's done. And the way it was done has nothing to do with brotherly love. You can have feelings of wanting to protect your sister but the way Tatsuya is going about it makes no sense.
>>
>>138631138
It was the only way to do it, you need body contact. Same procedure would be needed if it was Honoka or Juumonji.
>>
>>138631138
>It doesn't matter why it's done. What matters is how it's done.
kek. It makes sense considering what they did to his mind. He's unbalanced emotionally.
>>
>>138631133
No, I think the problem is that YOU imagine that Tatsuya. A person who's been robbed of strong emotions and fully believes himself to not be able to love anyone would act like a normal person.
The one who wants to accept things that make you feel better is you. Even you Mayumifags know that Tatsuya is ending up with Miyuki. They are already engaged. You know it deep down but you keep shouting loudly in hopes of making it go away. It's not like this is somehow hard for everyone to understand.
>>
>>138631414
Here's a (You).
>>
>>138631192
Right... Having Miyuki take a shower and them both being in underwear so that Tatsuya can feel her up is something completely logical to do. Even Tatsuya understands that he is acting illogically. A normal person would just do it track Guo Jie and take ES off of Miyuki, wouldn't even need visual confirmation. There's like 0% chance of anything happening to her.
>>
>>138631192
>Juumonji
Lewd.
>>
>>138631414
Fuck off Miyuki.
>>
File: 49215953_p0_master1200.jpg (256KB, 480x716px) Image search: [Google]
49215953_p0_master1200.jpg
256KB, 480x716px
Mayumifags are desperate. Good luck to /a/ trying to explain that.

Best girl pic related.
>>
>>138631553
She didn't take a shower.
>>
>>138631605
>liking Tats' untrained dog
>>
Mayumifags have always been dumb. People should see when they were discussing about character popularity a couple of threads ago. Every single excuse was brought up and always talking completely out of their ass. "Miyuki didn't even rank" - She is #8. You can only vote for Miyuki and Tatsuya - Someone posts the fill out form and you can vote for anyone. "Fuck you, you are a retard for using polls, that's retarded." It's just embarrassing.
>>
>>138631553
He almost got there too late with the humanists.
>>
>this much damage control from incestfags
>>
>>138631778
Don't really understand how that was important enough for you to comment, but yes she did take a shower.

"At midnight, Tatsuya came to Miyuki's room to ask her something. Miyuki was in her negligee and revealing night gown. Tatsuya asked her to come to experiment room in underground at 4 am. Tatsuya said that with a subtle embarrassing face.
He asked her to come whether in night gown, or swimsuit and asked before coming to shower first. Miyuki asked what should she do, but Tatsuya deferred to explain, said that he would explain in that room."
>>
>>138631828
Miyuki never was in any trouble. It's just that Tatsuya told her that she shouldn't use her powers like that now that she was the Yotsuba heir. Tatsuya came just before Miyuki was about to lose it.
>>
>>138631842
Sigh... Damage control. Sure. You Mayumifags always follow the same pattern every single volume release. And when someone is talking sense into you, you're now talking about damage control. When will you get tired of being wrong. Because it happens every single time.
>>
>>138631905
Minami was at her breaking point.
>>
>>138631952
>Sigh..
>action
Fuck off AS cancer.
>>
>>138632264
You know it's true.
>>
I love Mahouka threads regardless of the shit flinging
>>
>>138621634
Her inner conflict was already resolved in that volume. She accepted her feelings for Tats (that she loves him as a man) and confessed her feelings to him. There isn't anything left for her to be conflicted about. That is also one of the reasons for her changed attitude towards Masaki, being aware of her feelings she doesn't have to be wary of other guys (potential husbands) anymore.
>>
>>138633829
Did you miss her fake smiles in volume 18? She is affected by the fact that Tatsuya doesn't see her as a woman. Now she also tries to hide her jealousy at times because she's afraid of him breaking the engagement.
>>
>>138634077

Yeah, but that isn't inner conflict.
>>
>>138634187
Yes it is. Tatsuya wanted to talk to her about it but keeps getting interupted. They have yet to discuss the reason for her unhappiness.
>>
>>138633829
She is still weary because Maya did not immediately reject Gouki's proposal as she wanted. She feels okay around Masaki because he's at 1st high due to the investigation not to chase her and also she understands he is also in a difficult situation.
>>
>>138633829
Her attitude is still the same. The thing that's changed is that she doesn't want to come off as being a bother to Tatsuya so that he'd cancel the engagement. It's of course an unreasonable worry.
>>
>>138631414
I think everyone is ignoring that there is still 1 year left of high school and shit is going to get worse before it gets better. We don't know about this Aoba sponsor's intentions. We don't know about Maya either given her last line was shady about Tatsuya's new techniques.
>>
>>138635802
There's 1 year left and the possibility of university. But pretty much from the get go it's been obvious that it's a story about Tatsuya and Miyuki and their relationship.

I was really hoping that Satou would set up some bigger plot threads in this volume and that Black sage would have been able to rattle things up at least a little. Now, seeing how lackluster this arc was, I'm starting to doubt Satous ability to write big meaningful and/or dramatic story arcs. The bad guys are way too insignificant. And I'm not talking about just Tatsuya and Miyuki. All of the bad guys so far would have been blown up by pretty much anyone in a relevant position from the 10MC. I understand that, giving a match for Tatsuya and some of the more broken magics like Cocytus and Meteor stream is very difficult, but couldn't we have some meaningful confrontations outside of that?
>>
>>138636359
If he intends to have a university edition he may save some of the international plots like the other SC magicians and countries. Volume 19 seems like the only time when Tatsuya and co. have lost. USNA interfered and killed Gu Jie, Toshi and Inagaki died, and the 10 MC are still under scrutiny for not doing enough. In this regards, Gu Jie has been the most successful villain.
>>
>>138636650
The term "lost" can be applied only very loosely. Considering that Gu Jie ended up being completely assblasted by Canopus. Which Tatsuya could have prevented anyway were it not for Yakumo stopping him. Even the people who died were minor characters that have had very limited screen time. I actually walked into this arc thinking that Maya was going to die. Nothing even remotely that dramatic happened. Maya is also one of my favorite characters.
>>
>>138636797
>Maya was going to die
Soon.
>>
>>138636359
In terms of storytelling I think volume 8 and 16 have been the best writing from Satou. Good pacing and plenty of relevant content, regardless of how you may feel about the actual content. And the 3 part arcs seems to easily be the worst.
>>
>>138636797
You're not alone in expecting Maya to die but this arc is too early for that. Maya still has an important role to play. That's just my gut feeling but this sponsor essentially controls all the Yotsuba or at least is highly influencial. They captured Sakai because he wanted it for example.
>>
>>138637004
Well that's what I was thinking.. She raised so many flags. But I don't know anymore. Is Satou really able to write the death of a major character? Team good guys is pretty much invincible.
Just to make it clear.I definitely don't want Maya to die, I think she should live. But someone needs to die. Otherwise there is no tension from the bad guys.
>>
>>138637016
Volume 16 bored me just as much. I could honestly care less about Mitsugu's pointless attempts to stop Tatsuya. The branches weren't all that more competent than the chinks. There was no competition for the heir position either. Nobody really wanted it, Miyuki default winner by Maya. The tension everyone complains about lacking in the 10 MC arc and Kyoto was also lacking in 16.
>>
>>138637141
I still consider Maya a bad guy. Her and Koichi will both die. I happen to like them both as characters but they are both already doomed since Dahan happened.
>>
>>138637278
That sort of tension wasn't really necessary, and it would have detracted from other things. We all knew Miyuki was going to be the successor.
The relevant story content was more about learning more about Tatsuya's past, Maya's relationship to the clan, Maya's relationship to Tatsuya, Miyuki becoming heir and engaged to Tatsuya, announcing to the world that Tatsuya and Miyuki are Yotsuba. And learning more about the Yotsuba in general. There was just so much more development and info in that 1 volume, compared to for example the entire arc of volumes 17-19.
>>
>>138637404
I think they are both tragic characters. Koichi just does stupid shit. Where as Maya harbors deep resentment for what was done to her. He also does seem consider Tatsuya as being her real son. And I think it's interesting because Tatsuya has never known what it feels like to have parents. He was treated as a common servant or lower when he was living with Miya. So I think there's room there to explore.
>>
>>138637524
I don't think we got the full story and the information just didn't feel believable. We didn't expect Miyuki not to win the heir position but we also still didn't expect all those years of treating Tatsuya like shit not to matter. The series has been dragging since Yokohama. I hope the 3rd year NSC will be better. At least there is potential for interesting matches not Tatsuya related.
>>
>>138631784
If she passed a comb through her hair and stopped chasing cars she'd be a well behaved mutt.
>>
>>138637758
Tatsuya will participate in the 3rd year. You can be sure of it.With the increasing relevance of Masaki there's no way they won't compete in an event. Could be foreshadowed in the next SS. With possibly Minoru too.
>>
>>138637758
I just wanted Tatsuya to be heir. Miyuki seems to not work as one at all. I still think it'll happen.
>>
>>138638046
He probably will, but even if he doesn't there are some very interesting possible matches between 1-4 high possible.
>>
>>138637758
Well it still sort of matters. The clans perspective was different from Maya's it's just that Maya's is the one that counts. The only think that I found a bit silly was the fact that they took such extreme means towards Tatsuya. I think that was stretching it a bit, but otherwise I felt the developments were pretty well explained.

Not including 16, I do think that the second year has been considerably weaker than the first. And the first 9SC I think was only as good as it was because we didn't really know that much about Tatsuya and Miyuki yet. Now we know that he's a Yotsuba killing machine and would actually be able to win against even God, easily. Which is cool. But it's just not that interesting reading about him holding back around 90% of his combat strength. It's because of that, that I'd much rather read the 9SC as an SS with less important characters having their stories and times to shine.
>>
>>138638129
Between Saegusa, Shippou and the Kuroba twins, right?
>>
>>138638086
You're not alone, he does the work, he should get the credit. Akane complains about all the newfound duties she has just being a possible replacement. What does Miyuki do? I'm not trying to shit on her but why does Satou cut her out? How has her life changed since being heir?
>>
>>138638223
There's 3rd high but I don't see Masaki losing to any of them at this point. He just has too much real combat experience where only someone like Tatsuya can challenge him.
>>
>>138638046
I find that doubtful. His skillset just doesn't really work at friendly competitions. He isn't allowed to use martial arts and his magics are instant kill or instant restore. I think he'll be the coach again.
>>
>>138638369
Depends on the event. He would be fine in Steeplechase for example or author will create a new game again.
>>
>>138638333
Well, you have to keep in mind that Masaki can't also use rupture. Which means that it's very possible to beat him. Not likely, but possible. Also there are characters like Minoru who would be able to beat him even if he had Rupture. Would be interesting to see regardless.

If Tatsuya was able to defeat him with just Gram demolition and snapping his fingers, his combat experience isn't that big of a deal in a competition based event.
>>
>>138638540
>If Tatsuya was able to defeat him with just Gram demolition and snapping his fingers, his combat experience isn't that big of a deal in a competition based event.
It was because of their stupid strategy though. George said attack would be enough and Masaki only took a CAD with Air Bullet in it.
>>
>>138638540
Unlike Tatsuya, Masaki and others 10mc magicians are good at magic overall. They are hax in these kind of competitions.
>>
>>138638540
Shippou also used Air Bullet and it was already inferior to Masaki's.
>>
>>138638664
There are various reasons. Most prominent being that Tatsuya is just a trained killing machine. But the point was just that if Tatsuya was able to conquer such unlikely odds, Masaki's combat experience clearly isn't that relevant of a factor.
>>
>>138638715
Yes of course. But Masaki without Rupture is just like any other 10MC magician. You could compare him to Mayumi, but with more combat experience. Maybe not quite as adept at many magics, since that's the Saegusa specialty. Katsuto for instance can use Phalanx, his unique magic in competitions. It's just that Masaki cant. So it's definitely a possibility that he loses against other 10MC magicians.
>>
>>138638748
I am not the one who mentioned combat experience btw. It is quite evident that their loss was due t 3rd high's screwed up strategy and overconfidence. Tatsuya was hard pressed even with the Air Bullet shots and he read George's strategy. Masaki KOed Leo and made the mistake of shooting without reducing power, which is, when you think about it, really convenient. Had it been someone other than Tatsuya or Juumonji this someone would have died. He then doesn't move for several seconds as if he waited for Tatsuya to rupture his eardrums, with the referees doing nothing at all.
>>
>>138638997
Actually Tatsuya's self restore happened so fast that it seems like the attack didn't even affect him. Which is why it seems like Masaki isn't reacting.
There was nothing wrong with their strategy. On paper they should have won. They just didn't. All of the 3rd high combatants just managed to either fuck up at certain times, or were just weaker, Masaki included. Which goes to say how combat experience comes to pay.
>>
>>138638853
He can lose but he is superior to them, if it's Monolith for example I don't see him losing. Masaki has been noted to have incredible raw power though. He reduced the power of Air Bullets but it was enough to knock Leo for a while. Even without Rupture he could knock them out in one move. They'd need to use well their counter magics and stuff. If Minoru really participated in Steeplechase we'll see what happened in May. Would be cool to see Minoru in action next year.
>>
>>138639264
Well, it seems Minoru is more ruthless in combat, is more intelligent and has more magic power than Masaki. Also Parade is a direct counter magic to anything that targets individual information bodies, so it's pretty much a nightmare matchup. But Minoru will most likely be in a much bigger role in the last year. Since Satou has said that it was a very important character. So, at least I think we'll see him in 9SC, maybe not steeplechase though because that's difficult for the body.

We will have to see how Masaki does against other 10MC members to say for sure.
>>
>>138639620
Wouldn't be a nightmare match up. It would make him use other magic because all he likes his single target magics too much. Minoru has more magic power but I don't think he is stronger in combat. It is at least confirmed that they have about the same interference strength and Masaki is faster.
>>
>>138639246
No even Tatsuya says had they stuck to their original strategy they would have won. Masaki pauses even in the LN, Tatsuya asks why is he just standing there?
>>
>>138639620
He does not have higher MP. They have equal MP.
>>
Female or mixed Monolith Code when?
>>
>>138639620
>There are people who still care about something as boring as 9SC.

Truly shit taste.
>>
>>138639994
this.
>>
>>138639882
>No even Tatsuya says had they stuck to their original strategy they would have won
Yes. well do you know what that means? It means there was nothing wrong with the strategy.

Tatsuya never pauses even though he got hit. Auto restore is incredibly fast.
"Self-Restoration is Tatsuya's unique ability to restore his own body to its original state when an abnormality/injury occurs. His personal Restoration ability automatically completes the repair processes in the blink of an eye, although he can deliberately suppress the activation. It has been said that, "the speed of his Self-Restoration ability has long since surpassed the realms of human cognition speeds," and not even Kudou Retsu was able to notice it."
This is why it seems like Masaki is only standing. Nobody understood what happened even thought they were right there, that's how fast it is. Masaki thinks he fucked up after getting scared of the rushing Tatsuya and going lethal power but he didn't actually have time to react.
>>
>>138639923
No, he does. Minoru and Lina are the only people who can rival Miyuki's magic power. Don't talk if you don't know what you're saying. There's too many of you people who get into arguments without any facts.
>>
>>138639882
Jesus always wins. Deal with it.
>>
>>138639923
Found the Masakifag. Hands down the most stupid people to ever come out of any fandom.
>>
>>138640214
Not him but he was talking about the usual strategy which is long range bombardment with general CAD. Masaki and George changed ti to challenge Tatsuya so "he found a way". It was still a good strategy but much less effective than their normal one.
>>
>>138640279
Read Volume 14, chapter 3 or 4. It says that Minoru can only rival Masaki's magic because of Parade.
>>
>>138640214
See what >>138640556 said.
>>
>>138640556
Sure, don't see why not, even with that they should win on paper though. They just managed to fuck up too many times when fighting someone like Tatsuya.
>>
>>138640573
If you have a quote then give the quote. Anyone can say things.
>>
>>138640573
Man, Minoru has more MP, but it doesn't mean he has more combat power. MP takes everything related to magic, combat related or not. Even though Lina has the highest MP she is weaker than Canopus. Despite having more MP Minoru lost to him in Steeplechase.
>>138640573
It says Minoru is better at Parade than Lina, with speed comparable to Mayumi and IS comparable to Masaki.
>>
A quote about Minoru's magic power:

"Moreover, the visit to Nara before, and yesterday, too, when she was nearby Minoru, she had
been really nervous. She was aware that she was nervous. It was by no means due to the fact that
he was a ‘son of the Kudou Family’ that she had been kind of nervousness. Most likely, because
she saw Minoru as a member of opposite sex who was of the same age as her. He was a ‘boy’ as
contrasted to Tatsuya.
He had great magic power, and could even be said to be a tremendous one. He might even stand
on par to the Yotsuba’s masterpiece, Miyuki."

More than anyone else, I feel that Masakifans are always lying.
>>
>>138640573

From the novel:

"EvenwiththemagicRupture,whichIchijouMasakiwasgoodat,itwasdifficulttobreakthroughan informationreinforcementdefensivewallinaninstant.Tatsuyadidn'twitnessthescenehimself,butknew
aboutitbecauseofadetailedbattlereportabouttheYokohamaincident.
Minoru’sforteisDispersionSystematicMagicwithElectricityInterference,thatis,electronicexerciseand
distribution.Asthecircumstancesshow,thismagicisMinoru’sspecialty,soitcan'tbeestablishedthat
Minoru'sinterferencepowerexceedsMasaki’s.Ontheotherhand,Minoruhasmanagedtofusethe
AncientMagicandModernMagicinatechniquecalled“Parade”,andthat’swhyhisabilitycanbesaidto
equalMasaki’sModernMagic."
>>
>>138641143
shit I fucked it up
>>
>>138641143
Holy shit anon, please never post again to hide your shame.
>>
>>138641143
Nice quote. Yes Minoru's IS is higher than Masaki's, which is obvious since he has more MP. And his ability with modern magic could be said to be equal to Masakis.
>>
>>138641083
>>138641202
I like Masaki and even I said the guy was wrong. Minoru has more MP, so what? You are right so don' try to turn this thread into shit.
>>138641223
>Yes Minoru's IS is higher than Masaki
It's not what is written.
>>
>>138641690
I don't know why you quoted me, I was just joking about your awful C&P skills.
>>
>>138630884
I read the entire Vol 18, you ignored
the entire paragraph showed Tatsuya's thought that he doesn't have romantic feeling for Miyuki and he does not acept it . That he considered about Mayumi's feeling but chooses to ignore it for current mission.
>>
>>138631414
>muh engaged

I heard this word may times, seems like it's only way that Incest-fags could convince people to love their shitty ship....
>>
>>138642716
This could be triggered to incestxmayumi fag war
>>
>>138642813
Not an incestfag, but you do understand that being engaged is kind of a big deal right?
>>
>>138643109
nah, which country are you from? Im from Byzantine Empire, that's normal for me
>>
Thread is turning to shit.
Have fun wasting your time arguing over some shitty cartoon ships.
>>
>>138641690
It never says his MP is higher. It's also not the quote I had in mind, it's the one right before Miyuki fights that fox.
>>
>>138643340
Why is it so important for you that you go out of your way to try and lie to people?
>>
>>138643109
Not a big deal in Mahoukaverse, really, Koichi and Maya are also supposed to be engaged in the past
>>
>>138643835
And they would have married were it not for Dahan attacking. Also Kanon and Isori are engaged. Mahouka is not mainly a romance novel. There won't be any romance dorama. Just look at how it's written.
>>
>>138643835
It was a big deal but it took a Chinese gangbang and 1/3 of the Yotsuba to die in China, to break it.
>>
>>138644096
>>138644303
In paper, being engaged in Mahouka not a big thing, Miyuki feared That Tatsuya would cancel the engagement for a reason ( he can unilaterally cancel it if he wants.)
>>
>>138644534
Since when has Miyuki acted rationally when it comes to Tatsuya? That is weak reasoning. There is not way Tatsuya would do that. Tatsuya also doesn't even have a choice, Maya has the ultimate power when it comes to that. Plus it's a benefit to him.
>>
>>138644810
>Tatsuya also doesn't even have a choice, Maya has the ultimate power when it comes to that. Plus it's a benefit to him.

If Tatsuya really want to break it, what can she do to stop him ? kill him ?
>>
Movie going to be original instead of reminiscence? This is retarded. I want Honami.
>>
>>138644967
The problem with Mahouka anime, all this time has been that it's difficult to adapt. They probably looked over the material and figured that It'd be easier if Satou just wrote something for movie format, since it's still a super popular license. It's bad business to just have the IP lying around.
>>
>>138643461
You're the liars, not at my computer otherwise I'd post it but I gave you the reference. All you did was call people xfags.
>>
>>138644810
Usual bullshitting and choice interpretation. Why is Miyuki still jealous of Honoka and Mayumi? She's engaged right, Tatsuya is her dog.
>>
>>138647014
Miyuki such a shit
>>
>>138649298
She's a horrible character. There is no substance to her as a heroine. Never does anything.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 640x640px
Erika a cute.
>>
>>138650781
Half of the females in Mahouka doesn't do anything. Mayumi, Erika, Mizuki, Honoka, and Shizuku.

Miyuki have done more in Mahouka than all four of them combine.
>>
>>138652094
Not true. Mayumi fought in 19 unlike Miyuki.
>>
>>138652301
Miyuki fought in Volume 1, Volume 7, Volume 9 to Volume 11, Was a central figure in the 9sc during Volume 13, Was the focal point in Volume 16.

Faced, compare to Miyuki, most female characters in Mahouka are irrelevant.
>>
>>138651200
Great taste /a/
>>
>>138652417
Mayumi is brought back even after graduation.
>>
>>138652417
>Half of the females in Mahouka doesn't do anything

Mayumi ended first high's discrimination system in vol 5....Fought in vol 7, 15,19... Operation the search for the vampires in vol 9,10.... Join the hunting team in vol 18... was a prominent character in vol 15.
>>
>>138652821
And she was only a step above irrelevant when she returned. Mayumi was barely Featured during the Vampire arc, and she was an overglorified side character in the next couple of arcs.
>>
>>138652839
She also brought Tatsuya to the School Council , the first one among his acquaintace suspected that he came from the Yotsuba and sees Tatsuya used Decomposition .
>>
>>138652417
>Faced, compare to Miyuki, most female characters in Mahouka are irrelevant.
It's kind of dumb to say that considering that Miyuki is the main heroine and does considerably less for a character of this importance.
>>
File: 1420769078364.jpg (955KB, 2445x3486px) Image search: [Google]
1420769078364.jpg
955KB, 2445x3486px
>>138652417
Even her role in vol 8 is important. Without her there's no Mahesvara.
>>
>>138653534
The story of Mahouka is about Tatsuya and Miyuki.

Tatsuya is the one that brings the plot forward.

Miyuki is the motivation that gives Tatsuya a reason to move the plot forward.

Miyuki doesn't always have to stand beside Tatsuya to be relevant. The fact that Miyuki is Tatsuya's driving force makes her an indispensable character.
>>
>>138653691
>Without her there's no Mahesvara.
No, but if there is no Tatsuya, then no her, she is a dirty parasite which was created at the moment he born, to control it host .
>>
>>138653972
Miyuki is the one that makes Tatsuya human. We may debate on the morality of what the Yotsuba did to Tatsuya, whether it was necessary or unnecessary, but the constant in all of this is that both Tatsuya and Miyuki were born, created in the role that they are living in.

It's not their fault that they are born Yotsuba and it not their fault that they were dealt with the hands that they are dealt with.

What they did though is live their life the best they could with what they have, on who they are.

That makes them perfect for each other.

They are holding each other leash in a way.
>>
>>138653720
Indispensable=/=doing much. Which was your point. What you are saying is that the main heroine is more important as a plot device.
>>
>>138654182
>Miyuki is the one that makes Tatsuya human

Kinda Ironic, Tatsuya only behaves like a human being, having fun and joy with his friends, feels grief and angry for the other person's loss, since he enrolled First High, while his emotion and feeling for the Imouto still the same as volume 1, has zero progress. That kind
>>
>>138654183
I'm saying that each main characters, the main leads especially, all have different kinds of relevant in the story.

And what's so wrong in being a plot device. As long as the story keeps on going, why should we care.
>>
>>138654321
Miyuki is the stimuli that made Tatsuya act like that around their friends. Without Miyuki, Tatsuya would not have foster such strong friendship with them.

If I remember correctly, Tatsuya almost offed Mizuki in their first meeting.

And your right, there has not been any change in the relationship between Tatsuya and Miyuki.

They still prioritize each other above everyone else.

Those two are already in love since Volume 1, it's just a matter of admittance, acceptance, and understanding
>>
>>138654360
So why did you talk about this in the first place?
>>
>>138654609
Because its fun.....and come on now, considering how juvenile the discussions in this threads are...
>>
>>138654493
She is not the stimulus, she only a hindrance to him with her annoying jealous since Vol 1. Despite his crippled emotions, Tatsuya is being more a civilized person than her, who always acting like spoiled kid, who resort to her strength to solve everything, she almost froze the entire police station in Vol 15, and brought a huge trouble for the group had not Tatsuya stopped her.
>>
>>138586909
>With the resource he had, he could see anyone within the country however he currently didn't able to do that. The reason was half of his resource focused to Miyuki.
There are so many things wrong in that quote, I don't even how to react so I'll wrap it up with a Sasuga Onii-sama.
>>
>>138654703
>e]
Miyuki still allows Tatsuya to interact with his other friends, with most being females.

And jealous, so what, that makes her human, and she isn't so overt in showing her jealous unlike some other anime characters out their.

And Tatsuya, being civilized is just his own way of him not caring about the situation. He doesn't have any emotions to begin with, meaning that he sees the logical perspective of every possible situation, disregarding the emotional perspective.

And Miyuki relying on her strength to resolve the situation, again, so what. Most people in this fucking novel overly or covertly uses their strength to get their way. Whether it be influence, intellect, or just sheer magic power, you apply strength or power enough to a problem, it mostly gets resolve. Most of the problems in Mahouka are solve with applying the necessary force to the problem.
>>
>>138654876
>Miyuki still allows Tatsuya to interact with his other friends, with most being females.
He doesn't need her permission. Most of his friends are male.
>>
>>138654876
>Miyuki still allows
That kinda reminds me of their "healthy relationship". Yes, allows, she has that right, since Tatsuya is more like her loyal dog.
>And jealous, so what, that makes her human, and she isn't so overt in showing her jealous unlike some other anime characters out their.

You seem to forget that she knocked Tatsuya unconscious one time.
>>
>>138654182
This. Despite being raised to treat Tatsuya as a servant, Miyuki realized after being saved that they were wrong about him. She chose to side with him and has given him the only happiness that he can probably genuinely enjoy by being a loving sister up until the point before the engagement.
Thread posts: 509
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.