[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BONES adaptation of Last Game manga confirmed. Planned to b

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: Last.Game.full.1278338[1].jpg (60KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
Last.Game.full.1278338[1].jpg
60KB, 900x1350px
BONES adaptation of Last Game manga confirmed.

Planned to be 2 cour.
http://yamakamu.com/archives/4418498.html
>>
>>138109749
Holy fuck, is there anything they aren't doing?
>>
Guess Akagami was successful enouth
>>
>He's rich, he's smart, girls gather around him all the time, and he has always gotten first place on his exams... well, until Kujou transferred in his primary school class. She was quiet, plain, and poor, yet not once has she failed at beating Yanagi, both in academics and sports! Yanagi has made it his life goal to defeat this girl Kujou, and ten years later, as they enter high school, he just might finally win! This is the story of their last game.
Sounds like shit
>>
>>138110419
>>
>>138110419
>>138110642
Honestly it is, I couldn't read more than a few chapters
>>
>>138110640
Its actually drama, like Koe no Katachi - about autistic sociopath girl with with no concept of human relationships or feelings stalked and bullied for 15 years straight.
>>
Isn't the heroine overly dense or something?
>>
>>138110737
>dense
Thats understatement
>>
>>138109749
I tried reading this manga and it was plot-less misunderstanding shit with barely any character development.

There's a lot of better more interesting shoujo out there, but for some reason mostly only the shit ones seem to get popular enough for an anime.

Why do Japanese girls like boring shit so much?
>>
>>138111521
At least Shirayuki got a good anime. Rakugo too but that's josei.
>>
Are bones also making the new fmp?
>>
>>138109749
I'm guessing the manga might be nearly over or something? There's no way it can be stretched out further.

It's funny though watching the main character struggle and be a moron and Kujou be a retardedly dense. Expecting dead threads too.
>>
>>138109749
Wow, was not expecting that to get an adaptation. Btw, how far back is the translation from the raw if anyone knows?
>>
>>138110640
I read a few while ago and didnt like it at all. Dont know why bones are going to waste their time with this
>>
>>138109749
>>138110640
Goddammit from the name I thought it was one of those survival game series. Fuck shoujo.
>>
>>138111805
Still a better waste of time than Eureka Seven AO
>>
>Concrete Revolutio 2
>Bungou Stray Dogs
>My Hero Academia
>Mob Psycho
>Show by Rock
>now this, assuming it's 2016
Bones pls. I don't want the rest of the year to be their Spring 2014 again.
>>
Last game is fucking fantastic at the start, I sort of fell out.

Nice to see it getting an adaption.
>>
>>138112091
>at the start
I think it's early middle is stronger than it's start, but yeah it fell off at the end. Took too long and devolved into misunderstandings rather than stupidity and dense.
I'm expecting an anime original end though
>>
>>138112021
Wow and only one of those is worth watching. Concrete is Urobutcher shitfest, Stray Dogs is fujoshit, Mob Psycho is one punch man, teen edition and no waifus and Show by Rock is poison.

God, Bones has really gone all in on shit this year.
>>
>>138112662
Neck yourself.
>>
>>138112745
Neck you mothernecker
>>
Source?
>>
Sounds awful.
>BONES will never make a good anime.
>>
>>138109749
What the fuck, I had a dream that this got an anime adaptation like three weeks ago.

It's going to be Akagami 2.0, nice at the start and then boring as hell. It could be very good and cute if some competent writers made it less dull, but this is Bones we're talking about.
>>
File: 1427681317065.jpg (217KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1427681317065.jpg
217KB, 1280x960px
>Shirayukihime
>Hero Academia
>Bungou Stray Dogs
>Mob Psycho 100
>Last Game
>Concrete Revolutio

Where were you when Bones saved 2016?
>>
>>138113185
Literally in the OP you retard
>>
>>138113330
>It's going to be Akagami 2.0, nice at the start and then boring as hell. It could be very good and cute if some competent writers made it less dull, but this is Bones we're talking about.
Exactly. It's also 2 cour, and considering the pace of the manga, it could drag on a lot.

Expecting completely dead threads because the concept is kind of misleading.
>>
>>138113435
>http://yamakamu.com/archives/4418498.html
This shit says nothing about an anime adaption.
>>
Please be a joke.
>>
>>138109749
>http://yamakamu.com/archives/4418498.html
>2015年06月19日

You need to post a more valid source. Another BONES adaptation that got two cours announced ~12hr ago was Bungou Stray Dogs.
>>
>>138113956
It is.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.