[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Magi thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 14

File: 3.jpg (148KB, 715x1013px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
148KB, 715x1013px
Magi thread!
How good in the OVA for Sinbad no Bouken compared to the manga?
Been reading the Magi Manga but I want to learn about Sinbad's tale now but I'm worried about how accurate the OVA is
>>
Please don't let this Magi thread die. This manga is pretty fucking good
>>
I want to fuck Morgiana.
>>
>>137354867
Me too
Post Morgiana
>>
>>137354867
>>137354958
Fuck off.

Don't post waifu trash when my nigga is trying to discuss the GOAT Sinbad.

>>137354379
Better off reading the manga and than watching. The OVA's are cool but you'll ruin it for yourself when the sinbad TV anime comes in 2 months since it'll be the same shit literally for a while.
>>
>>137355087
Thanks mate.
Sinbad is pretty GOAT, good taste
Although I like Alibaba better
>>
>>137354755
They all die. I see the pattern It'll start off slow, then have a sudden burst in activity for an hour or two, three tops. Then it'll all of a sudden slow down again, with only a couple of posts being made every hour.

Then it will wither and die like a stray dog in a cold winter's night.
>>
>>137355278
This, let's enjoy our thread while it still lives
>>
>>137355087
Sinbad sucks. I'll post best girl whenever I want and you can't stop me.
>>
>>137355578
Post more
>>
>>137354379
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3n1brf_magi-sinbad-no-bouken-tv-anime-announcement-pv_tv
>>
>>137356924
what the fuck
fuck this, sinbad is shit. why make an anime, there's already a fucking ova
>>
>>137355578
Morgiana should have black hair and be darker skinned. Doesn't look strong enough
>>
>>137356663
I'll post one more,
>>
>>137357396
Thanks buddy.
>>
File: IMG_20160102_161845.jpg (283KB, 717x1126px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160102_161845.jpg
283KB, 717x1126px
>>137355578
>>137356663
>>137356962
Sinbad is more important, interesting and stronger than any of your shitty female characters.

Stay mad that he's too based for your irrelevant waifu's and will gain even more popularity with his anime.

He is Ohtaka Shinobu's magnum opus
>>
File: morgiana19.png (609KB, 1748x1181px) Image search: [Google]
morgiana19.png
609KB, 1748x1181px
>>137356663
>>
>>137357766
Ohtaka Shinobu fell in love with her own character.
>>
File: 30wy0c3.jpg (138KB, 461x724px) Image search: [Google]
30wy0c3.jpg
138KB, 461x724px
>>137357766
>Venting frustration that your favourite character is a boring Gary Stu
It's OK, anon. Every anime has one.
>>
>>137357766
Honestly I think Magi is the best character He's pretty cool for being a little kid character
>>
File: 20.jpg (168KB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
20.jpg
168KB, 830x1200px
Am I the only one thinking that Sinbad is being completely reasonable and fair? He's being fucking downright benevolent by letting them live in the first place.
Collecting the metal vessels is 100% justifiable. Since their only purpose was a way to select king candidates with a chance of bringing an end to war, which Sinbad has done.

It's like Alibaba is saying "Hey man, return our nuclear bombs, we'll totally not use them against you or disrupt the peace of the world. Totally. We want them back just cuz lol."

Even Aladdin would be in favor of collecting the metal vessels, since he's basically Alma Torran's janitor now.
>>
>>137357909
>boring Gary Stu
Love this meme.

Well anon I'll let you go on forcing people to remember your irrelevant, forgotten waifu who not even the author gives a fuck about while the plot carry's on with the ACTUAL characters.

>>137357952
Aladdin is pretty good and one of the only few kid characters i like, he's probably gonna show up all grown ass soon though.
>>
>>137358173
Didn't even realize I called him Magi. Thanks for picking up on my slack.
>>
File: 17 (2).jpg (515KB, 824x1712px) Image search: [Google]
17 (2).jpg
515KB, 824x1712px
>>137358088
>treats people like property only when it benefits him in an argument
>50% of his argument hinges on wordplay

Alibaba is acting more and more like a child in every chapter. Sinbad just has this "please stop, you have no idea what you're talking about" face.
>>
File: 69.png (87KB, 314x421px) Image search: [Google]
69.png
87KB, 314x421px
>>137358173
>yfw Aladdin has a harem post-timeskip
>>
File: Sinbad_Appears.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Sinbad_Appears.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137357766
Agreed, and not only is Sinbad an extremely based individual who can easily carry a series, his manga is fun as fuck and a proper adventure without going full battle shounen.
>>
>>137358515
Damn, I bet he has a huge cock
>>
>>137358088
Let me break this down:

>Am I the only one thinking that Sinbad is being completely reasonable and fair? He's being fucking downright benevolent by letting them live in the first place.
There's a reason he's letting them live, and it isn't out of the kindness of his heart. He's doing it because them being alive sustains the Djinns they own. If they died, their Djinns would disappear back into their respective dungeons.

>Collecting the metal vessels is 100% justifiable. Since their only purpose was a way to select king candidates with a chance of bringing an end to war, which Sinbad has done.
We have no idea exactly why Sinbad has collected the metal vessels of the world yet. Even if he says something along those lines, are you actually going to believe him considering how shady he's been, especially in the last chapter?

>It's like Alibaba is saying "Hey man, return our nuclear bombs, we'll totally not use them against you or disrupt the peace of the world. Totally. We want them back just cuz lol."
Kou isn't a threat to Sinbad anymore, and they won't be. Alibaba isn't building them back into a military power, with massive armies and large quantities of war machines and shit. He's turning Kou into a competent nation of commerce so they can avoid the impending bankruptcy from the debt to the IA. And with no access to any metal vessels, Kouen makes no difference to the matter; he's pretty much a non-factor at this point, which is why Koumei is being given a more prominent role.

>Even Aladdin would be in favor of collecting the metal vessels, since he's basically Alma Torran's janitor now.
I doubt it. He's on the LAM for a reason. It's highly unlikely that he still trusts Sinbad, and after what Sinbad said in the latest chapter, it's not hard to see why. He told Arbakuei that his main goal is to consolidate the world's power into "one hand", most likely referring to himself. Collecting the metal vessels most definitely isn't for altruistic purposes.
>>
File: Kougyoku_&_Sinbad.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kougyoku_&_Sinbad.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>137358581
Of course, as you'd expect from the lady killer of the seven seas.
>>
>>137358252
I agree. The argument I think Alibaba should have made instead is that the three former princes are prisoners of Kou, and should be left to the Kou Empire's jurisdiction. Though, Sinbad could've smacked that down by saying the Kou Empire is part of the Seven Sea's Alliance, meaning its decisions are superseded by the Alliance's decision to keep the former princes exiled to that island.
>>
I want to get into this series

Anime or manga?
Or just fucking both?
>>
>>137359060
>Though, Sinbad could've smacked that down by saying the Kou Empire is part of the Seven Sea's Alliance,
I could be wrong, but I think in 293 Kougyoku told Alibaba that Kou and Kina were never really part of the SSA.
>>
>>137358856
>it isn't out of the kindness of his heart
He could have them shackled in torture basements you know? They got off lighter than Napoleon.
>We have no idea exactly why Sinbad has collected the metal vessels of the world yet.
It doesn't matter why he's collecting them, it matters that their purpose has been served so they shouldn't be needed. It'd work just as well if they just disappeared. Don't just make assumptions about some grand keikaku that doesn't exist in the canon yet.
>Kou isn't a threat to Sinbad anymore
People with magic nuclear superpowers is always gonna be a threat. Even if it's not a threat now, why would he just give them back all their shit and trust that they wouldn't use it to incite war, since they're currently exiled for just that.
>I doubt it. He's on the LAM for a reason. It's highly unlikely that he still trusts Sinbad
Nobody said he needs to trust Sinbad. Just that Aladdin would like to see a world without people relying on the power of metal vessels, he'd be in favor of collecting them so they can be used. He'd do it himself if he still trusted Sinbad and wasn't on the lam.
>>
>>137359206
Read the manga first.

Then watch the anime for the nice scenery and some cool scenes animated.
>>
>>137359016
Did Sinbad deflower her directly after he was cleared of suspicion for deflowering her?
>>
>>137358088
The winner dictates what goes on. Kou tried to conquer the world and got slapped like a little bitch. Then their masterminds got exiled under some technical stuff spouted by Hakuryuu but we all know the reason why. Even if Sinbad's being shady as hell and are using the metal vessels himself to probably sustain the energy of the new world, the decision not to let them come back is a smart decision of the council and the world. Shit, Sinbad's being far too lenient in how he's punishing them anyway.

Then Alibaba just goes "Nah man, trust me. Let these guys back into positions of authority and give them back their magic weapons that they used to wage war before. They cool. They just trying to turn their life around." Any other time, Alibaba would just get laughed at by anyone with a brain but since he's the MC and the circumstances are tailor fitted for him, Sinbad gets controlled by David and Alibaba will coincidentally come out right in the end. Which isn't necessarily a bad story but the logic behind his childish arguments are just infuriating when you analyze them.
>>
>>137359372
>He could have them shackled in torture basements you know? They got off lighter than Napoleon.
I'm not a history buff or anything, but isn't their punishment exactly like Napoelon's? Anyway, that isn't the point, the point is him letting them live is not out of benevolence; there is an ulterior motive behind it.

>It doesn't matter why he's collecting them, it matters that their purpose has been served so they shouldn't be needed. It'd work just as well if they just disappeared. Don't just make assumptions about some grand keikaku that doesn't exist in the canon yet.
Firstly, we don't know that their purpose has been served, since we don't even know where they are or what exactly has happened to them. Sinbad isn't a King, remember, he's basically a CEO. The original purpose of the Djinn is to select a King for the world. Secondly, it's not an assumption that he has a grand keikaku. He does. He told us in 286 that his ultimate objective is the Sacred Palace (something he needs Aladdin for)

>People with magic nuclear superpowers is always gonna be a threat. Even if it's not a threat now, why would he just give them back all their shit and trust that they wouldn't use it to incite war, since they're currently exiled for just that.
Their military might has been completely broken. Granted, they still have some sketchy shit going on like motherfucking zombies and shit, but that isn't a concern for someone like Sinbad, since his IA completely trumps Kou in things like territory, manpower and firepower. Even assuming Alibaba's plan to make them into a successful trading company pays off, they'd still be no match for the IA militarily-speaking

Continued in the next post.
>>
>>137359921
My 2 predictions are that either Ohtaka loves Sinbad and Sinbad no Bouken so much she makes him win Magi, or Sinbad is killed by J'afar since it's super foreshadowed in Sinbad no Bouken. The later is probably more likely.
>>
>>137360110
>Nobody said he needs to trust Sinbad. Just that Aladdin would like to see a world without people relying on the power of metal vessels, he'd be in favor of collecting them so they can be used. He'd do it himself if he still trusted Sinbad and wasn't on the lam.
That's a fair point, Aladdin would like to see a world where people don't have to rely on the Djinns and metal vessels. And maybe that will still be his objective once he returns. But as mentioned, he'd most likely be collecting the metel vessels for vastly different reasons from Sinbad. It's just speculation, but I have no doubt that Sinbad is gathering them purely for the sake of his own personal benefit, and this will come into play later on in the story.
>>
File: 55007731_p0.jpg (943KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
55007731_p0.jpg
943KB, 1000x1500px
best couple
>>
>>137360110
>Firstly, we don't know that their purpose has been served
>Sinbad isn't a King, remember, he's basically a CEO

Same thing different words. The metal vessels are a test created by Ugo and Solomon to determine the proper way to rule the new universe. Since they fucked their own universe, they are relying on the people to decide their own future by pitting different ideals against each other.
The winner is decided when war is definitively ended worldwide, which is what Sinbad is currently trying to maintain. I don't think the metal vessels would be like "no ur not king u call urself ceo lol that's wrong". It was all a test to determine the proper method of maintaining the world and bringing peace.
>>
>>137359921
>and give them back their magic weapons that they used to wage war before.
I don't think he said that.
>>
>>137360374
I get what you're saying. But semantics aside, while Sinbad essentially won out in Kou's civil war and managed to ascend to a higher plane of power with his biggest obstacle out of the way, he still hasn't gotten to a position where he has fully united the world; and it's a metal vessel's job to help the King they chose do just that. In this regard, they haven't completely served their purpose.

One thing that interests me about this is Yamato and Kina, which has apparently gone AWOL from Sinbad . It'll be intriguing to find out why literally an entire country is hiding from him. Aside from that, there's still Hakuryuu and the Reim prince. All three of these guys have their metal vessel against Sinbad's decrees.
>>
File: 1565686113.png (103KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1565686113.png
103KB, 405x412px
Why is Sinbad so based?

He's like a cheat character who just helps people regardless of background.
I wish he wasn't straight.
>>
Are we really on the last arc of Magi?
I'm going to miss it so much
>>
>>137361374
For all we know it could be the Bleach kind of last arc.
>>
>>137361374
>start super late into the series
>hype apparently nonexistent
A shame. /a/ reactions are always fun. By the time I actually catch up to the main story and Sinbad the series may very well be complete. Well, given that I tend to take long breaks depending on how much I have to read. And I have a lot to read.
>>
>>137361374
The only way Aladdin can jump in from a thematic standpoint now is to magically fix everything once Alibaba fails hard.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.