[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /a/ think about it ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 72697.jpg (50KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
72697.jpg
50KB, 225x318px
What does /a/ think about it ?
>>
>>137313107
Decent. Aniki though....
>>
>>137313107
I dislike it and think it's very bad
>>
Should have ended after they escape and get revenge.
>>
File: 045.jpg (56KB, 304x392px) Image search: [Google]
045.jpg
56KB, 304x392px
>>137313107
the deeper into second cour the worse it got, but i enjoyed it alot until it went to shit
>>
Only watched the first episode. Wasn't my cup a tea.
>>
>>137314399
Pretty much this.
>>
>>137313107
I felt the rainbow if you know what i mean.
>>
I feel like an idiot. I didn't know it got animated.

The manga is really good but basically a non-stop series of near gut-punches as you wonder if THIS will be the thing that finally kills one of the gang and breaks them up.
>>
>>137313107
It was alright, but I mostly ended up finishing it out of attachment to a few characters (fucking Turtle, best bro) rather than investment in the plot.

Also Aniki was an idiot and didn't need to die, I have no clue what he was thinking going out there with his defenses so low.
>>
I dropped, because I thought it was too edgy, I probably should give this another chance.
>>
>>137313107
3edgy5 me. Average at best
>>
has a story so therefore is bad.
/a/ doesn't like anime with plot.
>>
>>137313107
It was okay. Too much simple and clichèd: bad guys are ugly and bad, good guys are just victim of the society they're in.
Mario doesn't get the setsuko in the end
>>
I felt like it had the same problem a lot of other anime have. They try to somehow shoehorn it in that the protagonists have to be teenagers, yet want super serious plot.

Honestly the series would have been much more believable were it an actual prison instead of what it was. However, they do try to explain it and the first half is pretty excellent.

The second half has a different pace and although I liked it, I can see why it can put some people off.

I recommend it a lot because there's no anime quite like it (I have heard of people comparing it to deadman wonderland but I haven't seen that one). But it's no masterpiece.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.