[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So how gay are they from a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being I like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 11

So how gay are they from a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being I like it up the ass senpai
>>
>>137311528
I bet you kiss girls faggot
>>
>>137311528
Guts: 0
Griffith: 10
>>
File: homo.jpg (74KB, 600x383px) Image search: [Google]
homo.jpg
74KB, 600x383px
>>137311594
If I was guts I would be gay for griffith
>>
>>137311528
Gut's not so much. Griffith wants his dick in and around every part of him though.
>>
File: love.png (248KB, 1032x944px) Image search: [Google]
love.png
248KB, 1032x944px
Im not gay or anything but I wish they fucked before he turned to femto. Their relationship was the best ive read in any manga
>>
Guts will die. But his soul will choose to go back in time, the time when he was happiest, and he will be in the middle of the Golden Age arc. Casca who loves Guts wants to be with him too and wants to be in a time when Guts'd love her, but since he already loves Griffith she'll go back in time before Guts is born, and become that black guy who raped Guts.
>>
File: griffith.jpg (116KB, 600x445px) Image search: [Google]
griffith.jpg
116KB, 600x445px
Friendly reminder that there are people who empathize with this sociopath.
>>
>>137312268

I love Berserk and Guts is my favourite, but if I was in Griffiths shoes I would have done the same, SACRIFICE. Besides, Guts is partially responsible for what happened, he left them and Griffith fell.
>>
>>137312427
But its very selfish. It hurts to see him dump everyone for his own gain
>>
>>137312427
Fuck off, Griffith.
>>
>>137312268
What a man; a real specimen (strong no homo).
>>
If you like Berserk you like NTR
>>
>>137312427
>Guts is partially responsible for an adult's decision
in what world?
>>
File: 1341949169593.jpg (250KB, 1463x919px) Image search: [Google]
1341949169593.jpg
250KB, 1463x919px
N O T H I N G W R O N G
>>
>>137312427
So if you run an up and coming business, and your star employee (who you are gay for) chooses to travel and find himself once he's done as much for your enterprise as he feels he can, you would immediately tank everything you've ever worked for out of lust and spite?

Sure, if you think a person needs to be held responsible for other peoples bad decisions that totally makes sense.
>>
>>137311572
Solid 7
>>
>>137312628
>>137312545

So what if it is selfish? If you underwent the torture Griffith endured, if you had lost all your basic human functioning, if you had been reduced to a subhuman weakling that can't survive for a couple of days without the help of others, and suddenly, you had the option to not only regain your human power, but a power far greater, that of literal demi-gods, wouldn't you take it no matter what the cost? IF you say you wouldn't, then you are a fucking lying piece of shit. Kill yourself. Griffith made the right choice, that is why Bersrk is amazing, both Griffith and Guts made the right choices and when Berserk ends (if... fuck you Miura senpai, you better finish it before you die), either Griffith or Guts have to die, one of them must die, then Berserk will be perfect!

I am rooting for Guts and hope he kills Griffith, but either one of them dying will do, as long as it doesn't pull a Narutard cancer (both Griffith and Guts making up and having a happy ending, rofl).

>>137313804
>>137314892

Guts himself said everything he wanted was with the band of the hawks, he realized this after he lost it, if he stayed, non of this would have happened. Guts is partially responsible and he knows it.
>>
>>137315676
>IF you say you wouldn't, then you are a fucking lying piece of shit.
Speak for yourself, unprincipled mongrel.
>>
>>137315789

Keep lying to others, but you can't lie to yourself you stupid fag. You know that if you were in that situation, the only thing you would say is.... SACRIFICE!
>>
>>137315864
If my companions were people like you, probably, yes.
>>
>>137315676
>IF you say you wouldn't, then you are a fucking lying piece of shit. Kill yourself.
How weak-willed do you have to be to believe this? How ridiculously self-absorbed does someone have to be not to realize that a thousand lives far outweigh whatever your one could do? There could be twelve more godhands in the band of the hawk, but they'll never be realized because Griffith sacrificed them.

There's even the scene before the Eclipse where Griffith tries to kill himself because he's a burden. Once he has an out he instantly takes it. Not because it's right, but because he's weak.

>Guts himself said everything he wanted was with the band of the hawks, he realized this after he lost it, if he stayed, non of this would have happened. Guts is partially responsible and he knows it.
TFW Judeau was a vehicle of the godhand; since GutsxCasca wouldn't have happened without him. And Griffith wouldn't have tried to off himself if he hadn't heard the conversation about him being a burden.
>>
>>137315676
But to bring it back around, it was Griffith himself who planted the idea of finding a dream into Guts' head.

Admittedly not on purpose; but that's why you shouldn't brag about how you don't have friends because nobody is on your level in order to impress a girl, especially where someone you at least "act" friendly with has a chance of finding out, and if they then do decide to take a year off to get on your level, you are a bit of a hypocrite if you get all yandere about it.
>>
>>137315676
Went through that suffering entirely due to his whole damn fault, Guts had nothing to do with outside of Grifith realising he can't control him like he did everyone else. Even ignoring all this the raping of Caska was entirely due to him being an irredeemable asshole.
>>
>>137316134

Griffith obviously was lying to manipulate that stupid princess, Griffith loved Guts as a friend, that is why he risked his life saving him vs Zodd.

If Guts had talked to Griffith about it and asked if Griffith considers him a friend or not, all of this would have been prevented.

>>137316588

Oh god, not another Caska fag. Fuck off with shilling for Caska, she is an overrated as fuck character.

Also...

>Implying Griffith raped Caska
>Implying Caska didn't like it
>Implying Caska didn't want it

k.
>>
so is the Griffith we have right now the same Griffith as befores? Or has he been corrupted with all that power.
>>
>>137316955
Griffithfags everyone
>>
Griffith did nothing wrong. In fact, what he did was a GOOD thing in the grand scheme of things. Nobody ever pays attention to what the Angels tell Griffith in order to convince him to make his choice.

They show him all of his dead comrades, that's not an illusion, it's all of the comrades who died and lost their dreams and will never have a chance for anything ever again but lived and died for Griffith to have his own, massive dream. It goes back all the way to the fire speech Guts gives to Casca that again most people forget. Griffith says it himself in a nice bit of foreshadowing when he talks to Charlotte.

That a mans dream might sometimes be something that swallows up and destroys other peoples dreams, sometimes hundreds or even thousands of other peoples dreams.

What people should hate Griffith for is for fucking Charlotte WAY ahead of schedule and letting himself get caught by the Kings guards by not even bringing a weapon with him. That is the reason you should hate Griffith because he made a selfish, impulsive decision with no thought for others.

But for the Eclipse, I have a hard time hating him for it. He made the choice to sacrifice so his dead soldiers lives would still have a meaning. The only reason the sacrifice works is BECAUSE Griffith would feel bad about it, that emotional energy is what fuels the magic in the first place according to a few theories. But we get direct evidence he feels bad about it when he creates Behelits during his transformation.

One of the last scenes of the show, and one of the angels tells him he is creating "the last tears you will ever shed". He feels bad, but he is shedding his humanity for his dream so his comrades lives will have a true purpose.

He is now totally evil though, there is no denying that. 99% sure his demon army is just gonna start devouring everyone in Wyndham and just wipe out humanity for good, but when you turn into a demon it's probably hard not to be evil afterwards.
>>
All those Grifags.
>Hurr durr dindu nuffin
>Hurr durr totally didnt fuck everyone who trusted him up
>Hurr durr muh dream
>>
>>137318287
He never felt bad about it.
>You of all people should've known what kind of man I am.
>>
>>137318618
not a griffithfag but didn't he feel bad about it before he transformed? I remember in one panel he pretty much throws a big fuck you to everyone but Guts, saying something along the lines of Guts being the only guy who had an impact on him he feels bad for doing it.
>>
>>137318917
I still hate him though, fuck Griffith
>>
File: cobblestones.png (381KB, 500x716px) Image search: [Google]
cobblestones.png
381KB, 500x716px
It can be hard to quantify Griffith's feelings for Guts.

Guts was the first person that he truly loved outside of the idea of his ambitions, and there were definitely undertones with their water fight and whatnot, but it's almost hard for me to picture Griffith sexually desiring anyone.

Of course he only did go to Charlotte during his moment of vulnerability after Guts left.
>>
>>137319062
Why Guts is a bottom in every yaoi manga that I find on the net?
>>
>>137319062
While Griffith was fucking Charlotte, he was literally thinking on Guts
>>
File: Sway000c.jpg (519KB, 868x1230px) Image search: [Google]
Sway000c.jpg
519KB, 868x1230px
>>137319130
'cause you're reading the wrong ones
>>
>>137319130
Because Guts is the moest
>>
>>137318917
He mentions that Guts is the only one who's ever made him forget his dream. Maybe it can't be clearly said that Griffith does or doesn't feel bad. I'm definitely in the camp that he doesn't feel bad.
>>137319062
Some other anon said it better than me, but Griffith solves his issues (or runs from them) with sexual intimacy. This is seen the first time his dream is shaken; when he goes to the bed of the Baron for money after seeing the child die. We see it again when Guts leaves him. And finally, he tries to rape Casca when he's powerless; and does rape her once he's powerful.
>>
>>137319182
wait hold up I thought you were complaining about griffith bottoming
why are you complaining about guts bottoming, that's fucking gold
>>
File: GriffithHillOfSwords.png (2MB, 2506x1800px) Image search: [Google]
GriffithHillOfSwords.png
2MB, 2506x1800px
>>137319244
I thought Griffith's time with the Baron was indicative of him cementing his resolve for his cause more-so than his seeking out intimacy. What does pride or shame matter if it gets you where you want to go?

Then during the Eclipse, Griffith detached himself and emphasized that everyone was below him. After Guts and Casca had devoted themselves to Griffith for so long, they found each other, discussed the idea of leaving, and pitied Griffith as someone that needed to be taken care of.

From the start, Griffith saw Casca as useful to his cause but never truly loved her as a person. Yet the idea that Guts would somehow steal her devotion? He let it fuel something cruel and spiteful, cutting any emotional ties that might have remained.
>>
>>137319955
I wasn't saying that he sought intimacy, but that he uses it. He uses sex as a tool and it's a recurrent theme that shows us weakness and power. Bad choice of words; but you're spot on.
>>
File: Consider_the_following.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Consider_the_following.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
If it wasn't for Griffith, Ganishka would have been able to take over Midland.
>>
File: Guts Casca.jpg (143KB, 500x520px) Image search: [Google]
Guts Casca.jpg
143KB, 500x520px
>>137320382
Fair enough.

>He uses sex as a tool and it's a recurrent theme that shows us weakness and power
It makes sense, considering that the three major characters all went through some form of abuse/prostitution early on.

Griffith turned things around to utilize it for his own ends, while Guts and Casca overcame their pasts to find comfort in each other.

Damn I wish they'd get her healed at Elfhelm.
>>
>>137312268
The sacrifice really isn't that different from what he was already doing before. To win, you have to sacrifice troops, it's not nice but that's the reality of war.
On the other hand there is no excuse for raping your friends waifu.
Griffith is an asshole not because he does what he needs to win but because of the mind games he plays to control/hurt his subordinates.
>>
>>137320463
That's what interesting about Griffith right now as an antagonist. We know what he's capable of, but he's painted as the world's messiah.

Now that he has the kingdom and power he wants, will he rule benevolently, or will the God Hand's agenda drive everything to Hell now that the world has put their faith in him?
>>
File: wise magical negro.jpg (116KB, 245x463px) Image search: [Google]
wise magical negro.jpg
116KB, 245x463px
>>137319130
Because Griffith conquers all, plus Guts has already done his stretching exercises.
>>
>>137318917
I dont think he felt bad but more realized why he lost sight of his dream. He couldnt understand before why he did the things he did for guts
>>
>>137315676
Reminder that even the count refused to sacrifice his daughter to save himself, but chose to basically go to hell. Even he was a better person than Griffith, who did not have the balls to take the consequences for his actions, but instead sacrificed everyone who believed in him to live out his childhood fantasy.
>>
>>137321680

Griffith's dream is majestic and requires sacrifice. A couple of people for his dream is truly nothing.
>>
>>137321832
>Griffith's dream entailed unleashing the mass murdering hoard of inhuman creatures upon the world so he could play the hero
>>
>>137321990

I'd love to die for his dream and so would others and so should you as well.

Griffith is the hero we truly deserve.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.