[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

could there of been a way perfect cell be written in with out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 16

File: cell.jpg (162KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cell.jpg
162KB, 1600x1600px
could there of been a way perfect cell be written in with out Vegeta looking like a dumbass.
>>
>>136346738
>could there of been a way perfect cell be written in with out Vegeta looking like a dumbass.
Yeah, how it happened in the series. Done.
>>
Vegeta is a dumbass, it was the perfect way for cell to attain his perfect body.
>>
vegeta beats the shit out of cell, cell fakes his escape/death.

Then consumes 18 via surprise.
>>
>>136346738
No because it plays into the Saiyans-r-dum theme that carries on to Goku giving Cell a senzu bean to fight Gohan.
>>
>>136346792
not really Vegeta was always shown as smarter and far more cunning then Goku before the cell saga
>>
>>136346884
>smarter
>Vegeta
Naw
>>
File: Cell.jpg (42KB, 493x700px) Image search: [Google]
Cell.jpg
42KB, 493x700px
>>136346738

Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Cell? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about Perfect Cell. I'm not talking about Super Perfect either. Hell, I'm not even talking about SSGSS Golden Cell. I’m also not talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus & Whis' DNA. I'm definitely NOT Talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with 9001 SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champa & Vados' DNA after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor. I'm talking about SSGSS Golden Cell who fused with an infinite number of SSGSS Golden Cell Jrs & obtained Beerus, Whis, Champam, Vados, Madara Uchiha & Ultimate Kars' DNA to obtain Requiem versions of every Stand after absorbing enough Spiral Power & Getter Rays to use SSGSS Golden Tengen Toppa Getter Emperor as he pilots Elder Demonbane with Cosmic Armor, Power Cosmic, and Omega effect while he does 100 Push-ups, 101 Sit-ups, 101 Squats, 11 km run per day for over 4 months inside the sun after ingesting Kryptonian DNA (to somehow obtain infinite power from a finite source) after consuming Popeye's Spinach while riding the writer's cock to battle.
Keep in mind that this Cell is able to leverage Namekian regeneration and Frieza's physiology to put extremely high multipliers on the Kaioken, can produce Cell Jrs and borrow their energies to power the Genki Dama (Spirit Bomb), with full mastery of the Shunkan Ido (Instant Transmission) and able to use Shunkan Kamehameha to sneak attack opponents before they knew what hit them, can use Cho Kyoshinjutsu (Giant Form) due to his Namekian DNA and Shishin no Ken (Multi Form) together to overwhelm opponents, has Taiyoken to get the drop on any opponent that can see, and is able to spam Kikohos since Androids have infinite life energy and with Kikohos so strong that circular imprints are left on the ground
>>
>>136346859
Then carries on to Gohan a pacifistic who fucks around with cell to long to kill his dad because of his new power
>>
>>136346738
You can't stop perfection
>>
Cell does his one Cell remaining thing a bit earlier and regenerates before sneaking up on 18. Play it off as Vegeta being overconfident he finished him, have Krillin being surprised but accepting it but Trunks being skeptical since he can't believe how easy it was/is. Manages to make Vegeta look a little bit stupid but understandibly so.
>>
>P is for priceless, the look upon your faces.
>E is for extinction, all your puny races.
>R for revolution, which will be televised.
>F is for how F*CKED you are, now allow me to reprise.
>E is for eccentric, just listen to my song.
>C is for completion, and I've waited for so long!
>T is for the terror, upon you I'll bestow.....
>My name is Perfect Cell, and I'd like to say...Hello.
>>
>>136346970
And then ends up losing all his gains and becoming Yamcha 2.0
>>
>>136346738
Just have him be useful against the Cell Jr's and you've made great strides at making both Vegeta and the Cell Saga look less dumb.
Then for good measure you could give him his traditional one good salient against his superior opponent.
>>
>>136346920
Tactically? Him and Piccolo have the spectator's 20/20 and he keeps his head in a fight better than anyone...for like 5 minutes.
Overall he's exactly as dumb as Goku.
>>
>>136347187
I really liked Cell in abridged.

>BEEP!
>>
>>136349761
I don't get it, during the Saiyan Saga he's constantly keeping Nappa in check. During Namek he's making moves on his own and even keeping the others from being wiped out.

Come Cell he's an idiot.
>>
>>136346738
It's DBZ, there aren't any well-written characters.
>>
>>136346738
Vegeta's Super Saiyan form turned him into a retard. Goku realized this and chose not to use it but Vegeta only cared about the power.
>>
>>136351661
Pretty much what >>136352071 said. SSJ makes you roid-rage, V's ASSJ against Cell probably worsened that effect.
Plus in every android saga fight he had, he kicked ass up until the enemy changed and he got his shit pushed in, so his cockiness made sense. On Namek he knew Freeza and co. were stronger than him, so he got tactical, but every time (he thought) he surpassed his opponent, he started waving his dick around. His personality didn't change that much, just circumstances.
>>
>>136347187
>>136349957
Abridge Cell is insane, which kind of makes sense when you absorb the minds of countless people.
>>
File: Vejobber.jpg (450KB, 1061x1535px) Image search: [Google]
Vejobber.jpg
450KB, 1061x1535px
>>136346738
That would require Vegeta to not be a dumbass in the first place.
>>
File: 1448050499766.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1448050499766.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>136346738
Yes. But that would require things to change for the worse earlier than they did. Like instead of Vegeta being stronger than the Androids he should be more evenly matched and when both are exhausted, Cell jump in and eats 18.
>>
>>136347187
TFS Cell is pretty much weeklytubeshow's Cell.
>>
>>136356378
They been pretty much ripping off WTS lately.

Which is for the best since WTS is far funnier anyway.

Fuck that Steven Universe parody TFS did.
>>
>>136356445
Well he works with them now, so that's expected.

Which is great since, yeah, WTS was much better.
>>
In becoming Perfect Cell, Vegeta could have stopped him but didn't because of his pride, Trunks could have stopped him but didn't because he wanted his daddy's acceptance, and Krillin could have but didn't because he's super beta and queer.
>>
>>136356478
To be fair a lot of WTS's early stuff was crap, even he thinks so.

I still wish he'd make a comeback, or at least continue with Dub of the North Star.
>>
>>136346954
Inuyasha with Haki, the spirit of Phantom Dark and the Gomu gomu no mi dialed up to 4th Gear would still beat this clown using a single Haki powered Meido Tessaiga slash. Of course that could only happen if he trained under Mihawk in the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for 100 years, but it is still plausible.
>>
File: 18.webm (2MB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
18.webm
2MB, 650x450px
>>136356508
>Krillin could have but didn't because he's super beta and queer.
But he's the least queer of them all.
He even managed to knock up an android and get a kid.
>>
>>136346792
Agreed.

Cell playing with Vegeta's ego was the perfect solution.
>>
>>136356660
That is true. But he's a fucking asshole for putting his dick before all of humanity.
>>
>>136346792
Keep in mind at this point he HAD surpassed Goku (for a brief amount of time, but still) so his ego was probably tenfold it's usual bloated size.

Also Cell *is* partially Vegeta. As well as Piccolo. He's just smart enough to know what buttons to push on Vegeta.
>>
>>136356318
What...?
>>
>>136346738

Cell was already the smartest character during the Androids Saga.

Anyone else but Toriyama can easily come up with a situation where he could have distracted everyone long enough to absorb 18.
>>
>>136356318
Mr. Bropo
>>
File: 1452794799898.png (53KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1452794799898.png
53KB, 1000x1000px
>>136356060
I'd like to see any of them try that shit now, just ask Frieza.
>>
>>136356445
WTS was hit-or-miss, but when it hit oh fuck.

>Lay off me, you big biggity bitch. I'm quite the shit without your help.
>>
File: 1439784927799.jpg (61KB, 604x275px) Image search: [Google]
1439784927799.jpg
61KB, 604x275px
>>136358445
Frieza still could.
>>
>>136356060
Vegeta's come along way.
Proud wouldn't begin to define what his father would be, as a son, a warrior and a prince he's been through a lot but still achieved more than you'd expect from a near extinct race.
>>
It's not so much that Vegeta's a dumbass, but Cell is just that much smarter than everyone. He knew what buttons to push. I mean when you think about it, the only person who actually outwitted Cell was Goku of all people.
>>
File: do it for perfect cell.png (640KB, 1019x724px) Image search: [Google]
do it for perfect cell.png
640KB, 1019x724px
>>136346738
>>
>>136349677
DUBS DETECTED
>>
>>136356060

>forgetting Yajirobe
>>
>>136346884
you goes full tard every time he goes Super Saiyan. Think of normal Vegeta as his Dr.Banner personality, and Super Saiyan 1 & 2 as his Hulk
>>
>>136346738
Multiple time lines.

Like everytime they kill him a stronger version would still be born and sent back in time. You could've had sent trunks and gohan travelling through time trying to stop Gero. Going as far back as the beginning of dragon ball. Meanwhile you have Vegeta and Goku training without a caring looking forward to the next Cell. Cell could've eaten the androids with no trouble.

Image it. Cell transforms into his perfect form. Vegeta and Goku are freaked out. Show how overpowered Cell is by having him beat the two easily. Gohan and Trunks finally come back. Learn about the cell game.

Instead we got too many SSJ and now SSJ means nothing.
>>
File: 1452989195342.jpg (97KB, 536x624px) Image search: [Google]
1452989195342.jpg
97KB, 536x624px
>>136359053
Did you even watch the movie?
>>
>>136356660
I've been thinking about this a lot recently. Isn't 18 still technically stronger than Krillin? Krillins maximum potential was unlocked on namek and he didn't even try to fight the androids cuz he knew he'd just get fucked.

since 18's an android/cyborg then would her power really decrease over time? she held her own against both the saiyan kids as mighty mask in the buu saga so I think she's still more powerful than Krillin but chooses to just live a normal life except when the possibility of grotesque amounts of fortune is on the line.

women, amirite fellas?
>>
>>136356318
I...I don't know what I expected...
>>
File: FriezaVsVegetaKrillinGohanDende.png (233KB, 630x396px) Image search: [Google]
FriezaVsVegetaKrillinGohanDende.png
233KB, 630x396px
You guys do realize Vegeta pulled the same shit with Freeza, right?

"We might actually stand a chance against you as is, but lol nah, transform Freeza!"
>>
>>136346738
There could HAVE.
>>
>>136362510
It's kind of similar to Goku's attitude. They both don't want to win if they didn't beat the enemy at their best. Saiyans are dumb.
>>
>>136358445
>just ask Frieza

Ask Freeza what?

How technically Freeza not only killed Vegeta twice, the second time taking out Earth in the process, the second time is even more humiliating, because despite pulling SSJ Blue out of his ass, 4th Form Freeza killed him, simply because Vags was too stupid not to just finish Freeza off, instead of talking shit and then hesitating at a crucial moment--something his master Whis warned him about.

If not for Whis time-rewind, Freeza would be 2-0 against Vegeta.

>>136358836
>WTS was hit-or-miss, but when it hit oh fuck.

The only really bad videos WTS had was their earlier stuff, but that was before Remix and Inna started actually writing scripts for their dubs instead of doing it all via improv (which is something TFS is sorely lacking in). Even with those bad jokes, they would do callbacks to them. But yeah. I agree that when WTS hit they consistently knocked it out of the park.
>>
>>136363057
>>136358836
>>136356445
>>136356378

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtFY36HrCdk
>>
>>136360794
>I've been thinking about this a lot recently. Isn't 18 still technically stronger than Krillin? Krillins maximum potential was unlocked on namek and he didn't even try to fight the androids cuz he knew he'd just get fucked.
18 IS stronger than Krillin, but that's not how Guru's potential unlocking works. It's a gradual increase in power over time. So Krillin was gradually getting stronger throughout Namek, but he could have gotten stronger during the Android arc as well.
>>
>>136356445

Pretty sure since WTS works with them, it's not a rip off. It's more deliberate homage.
>>
>>136356318

Hi Maggots I'm Popo. I'm scary and a potential rapist, but I'll never say it out loud.
>>
WTS was almost always great, rapeman forever is a youtube classic.
>>
>>136356668
Where was his Ego when we wanted to kill Freeza, even allying with his enemies and trying to end it before he unleashes all his power?
>>
>>136363703
BYE
>>
>>136346884
He's smart and cunning but it doesn't change that he's egotistical twat almost every arc. He became stronger than Goku and was pushing cell's shit in so easily. He truly believed that he would destroy him even if he got his hands on an android.

Also there's also the fact that the saiyan race is battle hungry and loves fighting. Goku has done the same shit, bardock has done the same shit, broly has done the same shit, so it seems fair that vegeta would follow suit.
>>
>>136366542
At the time he didn't think he had a chance of winning. Him having a huge ego doesn't mean he is an idiot. He truly believed he was the strongest saiyan and that nothing could stop him.
>>
>>136360649
You mean the movie where he got killed even though he didn't fight Frieza until Frieza was running low on fuel?
>>
File: OozaruCell.png (192KB, 799x779px) Image search: [Google]
OozaruCell.png
192KB, 799x779px
>>136346738
>Before his death Cell was stronger than Gohan, and therefore super saiyan 2

>Cell can infinitely get Zenkai boosts in power levels by blowing himself up and then regenerating

>Cell can use the fake moon technique to transform into the mighty Oozaru, making himself x10 his maximum power

>Cell can train for 4 months to become golden frieza and be at about 60% of Beerus' base power

>Cell can create 5 cell juniors and perform the super sayian god ritual to become a super saiyan god (60% of Beerus' full power)

So Cell can easily surpass Whis in 4 months.So if he became golden and a god, he'd be about 120% of Beerus' full power.

On the cosmic scale Beerus is a 10 while Whis is a 15, and Golden God Cell would be 10.2.

Then if Golden God Cell goes Oozaru, he'd be 10x his maximum power, so he would be a 102 on the cosmic scale. 7 times the power level of Whis.

Cell truly was Perfect to begin with, he just got cocky and only existed for like a week.
>>
>>136367647
No one ever said the cosmic scale was linear. A magnitude 8 earthquake is way more than 2x a magnitude 4 earthquake.
>>
>>136367716
It is implied as such, seeing how when goku fought Beerus he said he was using 60% of his full power, and that Whis compared SSJG to being a 6 on the cosmic scale while Beerus was a 10 and Whis was a 15.
>>
>>136367647
For one, no one ever said Zenkai boost scales with the pl of the Saiyan. There is probably a reason that it falls into obscurity by the end of the series. Basically the boost becomes so insignificant as to not be worth it.
Second, nothing in the story ever stated
1: The Cell has the DNA needed to go Oozaru.
2: That Cell beyond his transformations has any more potential. Gero made him to be powerful quickly and cheaply. Training might not help much like it did freeza.
3: Cell's DNA is only partially Saiyan, thus its hard to say his and a bunch of Cell juniors could replicate the exact energy requirements for SSJ God and such diluted genetics might make it impossible.

For the TL:DR, your argument would have merit if half of what your saying Cell can do was ever spoken of or alluded to anywhere, but it's not. You are just assuming.
>>
>>136367647
None of this is how anything works
>>
>>136367647

Super Cell God Super Cell?
>>
File: perfection.jpg (55KB, 398x500px) Image search: [Google]
perfection.jpg
55KB, 398x500px
>>136368053
1. Cell can literally do anything any of his predecessors did. Hell he even learned instant transmission just by having Goku do it do him. He even learned the power weight form of super saiyan just by watching Trunks do it, and he doesn't even have Truck's DNA (only Trucks father) Why would he not have the ability to go Oozaru? Only reason this never came up is because there was never a full moon and Araki is a hack and forgot about that technique like many things like namekian stretchy limbs. Outside of those Cell is shown to be able to do EVERYTHING his recombinate DNA can do, from control kienzan (frieza) to regenerate (piccolo), to Zenkai (saiyans) which he didn't even know he had.

2. Why would training not help him? Training helps everyone except the androids who are limited by their tech. Cell is completely biological, and made of the DNA of species that get stronger when they train (human), get stronger when they heal (Saiyan), and get REALLY strong when they train seriously (Cold-pun people). Why would he not profit from training?

3. Goku did it with 2 full saiyans, 3 half, and a 1/4 fetus. Every single Cell Junior is just as strong as Perfect Cell, just not as durable. With that in mind, and all of them can go at least super saiyan, I don't see why they couldn't. Just being some small bit saiyan seemed to be all the pre-requisite for the ritual seeing how Pan was capable of being part of it.
>>
>>136346738
Krilin's destroying the remote was honestly even worst.

Goku giving Cell a senzu was just as retarded.
>>
>>136368279
Why are you still here
>>
>>136368387
Not as retarded as letting cell reach his perfect form...
>>
>>136368279
Did you forget the SSG ritual requires you to be pure hearted? And don't try to put this "pure EVIL" shit either
>>
>>136346738
Solar Flare should work regardless of how much stronger the opponent is unless they're specialized to ignore it, which Vegeta isn't.

The real reason Cell was having so much trouble was simply because he didn't find Android 18 until near the end of the fight. Cell doesn't need to overpower Vegeta or anything, he just needs to make enough time to absorb her, which shouldn't take too long. It just so happened that he made the time by just outright asking Vegeta to give him it.
>>
>>136368724

Pure, unadulterated badass.
>>
>>136368724
Vegeta isn't pure anything except saiyan so the pure hearted thing is kinda redundant
>>
>>136367647
I think your mistake is assuming that Oozaru is just a 10x power multiplier. It's 10x stronger than a normal Sayan, but it would probably wouldn't have as much an effect on a super sayan. At any rate turning into a giant monkey would not make you 10 times stronger than Beerus.
>>
>>136368742
More like pure, unadulterated ego
>>
>>136360794
The 17/18 androids can get stronger through training because they're made with nanocells or something. This is why Cell can eat them, too.
>>
>>136346954
Is it a pasta or are you just one anon that keeps going on and on about the same?
>>
>>136363057
>something his master Whis warned him about
Really? I think he only told him that he is constantly tensed or something like that, which it would seem to me would only help in such a situation.
Besides, the earth kill was a total ass-pull. I mean Vegeta already was pointing his hand with a ki blast ready at Frieza and yet you're trying to tell me he still didn't even kill him the very second he saw something happening?
>>
>>136356060
Vegeta's always ready for round 2.
>>
>>136346970
Don't speedread. He was messing around because he was being sadistic.
>>
File: proxy[1].png (375KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
proxy[1].png
375KB, 1024x1536px
>>136369951
>>
>>136369951
>>136374420
Also: I doubt you can be Oozaru AND SSJ at the same time anyways.
>>
>>136367647
>>136368279
NO TAIL
O

T
A
I
L
>>
>>136367828
>Whis compared
I thought that was Toriyama. Did they add that in Super?
>>
File: Cell.png (298KB, 748x1069px) Image search: [Google]
Cell.png
298KB, 748x1069px
>>136368724
>Pure
Pure perfection. That's all the purity you need.
>>
>Vegeta kills imperfect Cell
>peace on earth for the next few years
>Majin Buu appears
>they get raped cuz no SS2
>>
>>136370889
It's perfect.
>>
File: 1451999714109.jpg (43KB, 577x555px) Image search: [Google]
1451999714109.jpg
43KB, 577x555px
It always warms my heart when people remember all the times Vegeta was a colossal fuckup and made everything worse then they already were by being a fucking dumbass.
>>
File: and the brain damage.png (307KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
and the brain damage.png
307KB, 640x480px
>>
>>136378031
Goku's hair is pretty compact when it can be wrapped in those bandages.
>>
>>136371010
>I mean Vegeta already was pointing his hand with a ki blast ready at Frieza and yet you're trying to tell me he still didn't even kill him the very second he saw something happening?

Yes. Vegeta hesitated at a crucial moment, because he was too busy talking down to Freeza. Super makes it more evident with Vegeta going as far to drop his Super Cyan aura before attempting to deliver the finishing blow.

And it shouldn't be shocking that Freeza can easily destroy Earth, now that he's trained and can actually control his ki. The whole f'ive minutes' thing on Namek came from a Freeza who couldn't readily control or sense ki.
>>
>>136356318
GIGA NIGGA IS HERE ROLL FOR QUADS
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.