[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Haruchika

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 343
Thread images: 66

That was terrible writing. Who invites themselves over to someone's house that has only spoken to you once and starts shitting on them about not getting over their dead brother that died just a year ago? He then goes and solves the puzzle in front of her in way that will upset her the most instead of just telling her how to do it so she can uncover the message from her dead brother herself.
What makes it worse is that he only did it because he wants her in the club.
>>
I want to fuck Chika's eyes.
>>
Having a character act like a dick is not terrible writing. He got a couple of slaps for his troubles.
>>
This episode was pure shit. It warrants a drop but i'll watch next week and decide then.
>>
>>136095398
He did, but none of the other characters cared about how much of a dick he was.
>>
KYUUTO GAARU
>>
>>136094802
He's gay so, makes sense to me.
>>
>>136094802
>That was terrible writing.
It's based on a LN, what the hell do you expected?

Let's look at some of the best LNs that got TV series:
Hyouka - girl asks a boy she met for the first time to solve her problems
Spice and Wolf - a pagan deity uses starts traveling with a random merchant out of nowhere

I'm not sure if there's another LN that's not utter shit that got a TV series in recent memory. SAO maybe? Mahouka? Overlord?

They're not written well. They're not meant to be written well. Whining about LN writing is like whining about 60s pulp fiction writing.
>>
Chika on the front page!
>>
>>136095505
This. The next episode is about a boy though so I'm pretty sure I'll drop it. Unless Chika is even cuter next week.
>>
>>136097430
It's a novel.
Hyouka is also a novel.
>>
>>136097430
>LN that's not utter shit that got a TV series in recent memory. SAO maybe? Mahouka? Overlord?
Hahah what.
>>
>>136097430
>>136097710
Oh wait, I didn't read the last two parts of your post before correcting you, I didn't realize you were just shitposting.
Never mind then, carry on.
>>
This is like Chaika + Comet Lucifer + Hibike Euphonium put together.
>>
jokes aside, this is actually award winning novel

I really wonder what the hell an award is supposed to mean in Japan
>>
This episode was so stupid. What the hell was the author thinking? This goes beyond SAO/DanMachi levels of wish fullfillment, this is just plain shit. Who the hell would like it, much less buy it?
>>
>>136098082
Maybe the writing in the novels is less shit?
Maybe the award is worthless shit?
>>
File: loli-chika.png (993KB, 1017x434px) Image search: [Google]
loli-chika.png
993KB, 1017x434px
Loli Chika is still darling.
>>
>>136097710
>Kadokawa Sneaker Bunko (角川スニーカー文庫 Kadokawa Sunīkā Bunko?) is a light novel publishing imprint affiliated with the Japanese publishing company Kadokawa Shoten, a brand company of Kadokawa Corporation.

Literally go eat a dick.

And Hyouka isn't even a tad bit less ridiculous that this.
>>
>>136094802
>Selfishly want a girl to join your club
>"Oh yeah, she happens to be super talented but has a trauma that I'm about to deduce out of fucking nothing"
>Cheeky faggot barges into her house, tells her parents he brought his own chopsticks for dinner, and then starts lecturing her about her dead brother like he knows fucking anything about them because he wants her in his club
>Her parents don't immediately kick him out
>The other characters just watch
>She doesn't tell him to get the hell out of her house and never speak to her again
I had some hope for this show, but every episode tries harder to make me drop it. This writing is horrible.
>>
>>136097710
>the Hyouka is not an LN meme
KyoAnus shitters are dumb enough to believe anything, huh?
>>
>>136097635
This. Chika and her chibi self are the only reason to watch this.
>>
>>136094802
>it's already been a year

The fuck? Who the fuck is he to tell her she should move on after a year?
>>
>>136098082
SnK wins awards. "Award winning" doesn't mean anything at all.

>>136098398
>And Hyouka isn't even a tad bit less ridiculous that this.
Don't you fucking dare compare Hyouka to this garbage. Hyouka is very skillfully written, and the anime was fantastic.
>>
>>136095352
I want to drink Chika's steamy strawberry-flavoured pee!
>>
>>136098398
>Haruchika (ハルチカ?), also called Haruta & Chika, is a Japanese mystery novel series

>>136098457
I know you just want to shitpost, but here:
>Hyōka (氷菓?, "Ice cream") is a Japanese 2001 mystery novel by Honobu Yonezawa.

Source: Wikipedia.
>>
File: a67.jpg (445KB, 1459x820px) Image search: [Google]
a67.jpg
445KB, 1459x820px
>>136098487
>Hyouka is very skillfully written
icecream i scream icecream i scream
>>
>>136098551
>Japs don't know shit about English
It's really only an issue looking at it from an English speaker's perspective, and that's 0% of the target audience. If you'd actually learn moon and tried reading a normal LN and then Hyouka, you'd realize that it's far above the level of the normal garbage people read TLs for on bakatsuki.
>>
>>136094802
At any rate, I still want to humiliate and fuck Haruta.
>>
>>136098666
I still want someone to drawfag this >>136092020

Chika peeing on him would also be nice, but we can't have everything in life.
>>
>>136098067
Where are the Comet Lucifer elements? I don't see a dry, soulless version of E7 anywhere in this show.
>>
>>136098542
And Haruchika is published by Kadokawa Shoten - a company that published pretty much every shounen centric magazin and LN on the fucking Japanese market.

You fucking inbred mouth breathing shit.
>>
Who thought it was a good idea to give this insufferable know-it-all impertinent pretentious little LITERAL FAGGOT 90% of screen time in this show?
FUCK YOU P.A. WORKS and good job turning Chika - the single reason everyone is watching this shit - into a mere support comic relief character in her own fucking show.
I'm so mad.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...wait wrong anime

zzzzzzzzzzzz....
>>
All these mad at haruta, he is alpha as fuck.
>>
>>136094802
It sounds like you described an unlikable character in ways that the other characters in the show would also describe him, which is good writing, not bad writing. Sorry you're confused.
>>
>>136098776
It's actually kind of embarrassing to know that people as stupid as this exist and watch the same anime as me. Fuck.
>>
>>136098924
>Gay highschool Sherlock Holmes solves a complex and emotional mystery that a literal child left behind for his sister because he somehow knew exactly what she would think thanks to his 9 years of worldly wisdom, and at no point did anyone stop gay Holmes from being a complete asshole
>Good writing
You best be trolling, because the writing in this show is garbage.
>>
>>136098924
Yeah but still, just randomly going into somebody's house and sticking your nose where it don't belong just because you want your band teacher to finger your butthole? He deserves a good BDSM'ing from Chika.
>>
>>136098457
How is the fact that Hyouka is novel, not a LN, a meme?
>>
>>136099055
Can we describe the exact nature of this BDMSing? I need some catharsis after that train wreck of an episode.
>>
>>136098769
That doesn't make it a light novel.
Not even the Japanese article calls it a light novel.
>>
>>136099165
See >>136098769 and fuck off.

The author wrote normal novels AS WELL, but Hyouka is a typical LN. In fact he won't ever finish Hyouka because his real novels are actually good enough to feed him, so he doesn't need to bother writing self insert shit for autistic virgins. Fucking live with it.
>>
>>136099165
First off, he's a Kyoani shitposter, so ignore him.

Second, LN literally means nothing. There just happen to be lots of shitty battle harem series marketed as LNs with the same art.

Thirdly, Hyouka started as an LN. It doesn't matter what they market it as now, it will always have been an LN. Not that it matters, anyways.
>>
>>136098769
>because a company publishes one thing they can't publish something else as well
this is you
>>
>>136099356
>a child incapable of understanding this particular branch of the company only and exclusively publishes LNs

This is you.
>>
>>136097430
Also in Hyouka Chitanda doesn't ask Oreki for help until they've been in the Classics club together for a month and she's seen his problem solving skills. She also labours over whether or not to ask Oreki for help.
>>
I thought Chika was supposed to be the MC, she's the narrator in the novels at least
>>
File: Literally retarded.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Literally retarded.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
Now prepare for her brother issues to never be brought up again.

Also sensei is fucking retarded, it's not a musical term, it's just a different language.
>>
>>136099270
>self insert shit for autistic virgins
I think I found your problem but do read the Japanese wiki page.

>Second, LN literally means nothing
That's funny. I think with /a/ it's essentially like picking the right time to moan about light novels and novels, sometimes they're the same and sometimes they're different. It totally depends on whether or not it helps the argument you're trying to make.
>>
I want to marry the twins!
>>
>>136099748
>>136099310
>>
>>136098769
>hasn't even looked at the actual novel
>calls him inbred mouth breathing shit for not trusting your wikipedia greentext
I hate you, you shit eating mouthwash.
>>
Holy shit this show is a disaster. The director should lose his job.
>>
>>136094802
The writing is pretty shitty. Nowhere near as bad as phantom shit tho.
>>
>>136099209
This post >>136098754 from the previous thread should just about sum it up. To me, omorashi is absolutely essential in fetishizing humiliation. I'm getting diamond hard at the very thought of Haruta having too much to drink before school, sensei being mad at him for being a little asshole and refusing to let him go to the bathroom at any point during school, and him completely drenching himself in urine in the middle of the school hallways during passing periods and everyone in the hallway either giggling at him or whispering about how gross he is.

Chika, very satisfied by this, forces him into a pair of lacy panties and the girls' uniform. She then forces him to drink more water until he has too pee badly enough to where he pisses himself in the hallway yet again, while moaning a embarrassed yet somewhat aroused moan because he pathetically thinks he still has a chance with sensei after this.

Laughter erupts in the hallways, the twins call him "sissy fag" and "little bitch boy" in unison like something out of The Shining. He then falls to the floor and cries, only for Chika to kick him in whatever nads he has repeatedly.
>>
>>136099593
Dr Watson was the narrator too
>>
>>136099885
Are you a doujinka?
>>
>>136099885
Thank you so much for that. Now I can go to sleep with a calmed heart and a half-erect dick.

I've also awakened a desire to be verbally abused by the twins in unison before they sexually bully me.
>>
>>136099852
Phantom is fun. This is shit.
>>
>>136099852
At least Phantom has money.
>>
>>136100120
>>136100167
>Taking the time to reply to a kyoanuz haturz xD
Don't do this.
>>
I love how Chika can spontaneously transform into a ball of fluffy sometimes.
>>
>>136099848
>>136099852

You are watching cartoons for kids belonging to a culture that literally is isolated in a tiny island in the opposite side of the world, What were you expecting? Anime is for self insertion, if you want good writing go read a book retards.
>>
>>136100014
Isn't he the MC
>>
>>136100275

He may be the MC, but Sherlock always was the DJ.
>>
File: 1413923029375.png (415KB, 556x438px) Image search: [Google]
1413923029375.png
415KB, 556x438px
>>136100268
>>
>>136100275
As much as Chika is.

We've never seen Haruta without Chika, we've seen Chika without Haruta.
>>
>>136100268
>>136100345
I want to poke their cheeks.
>>
Know it all douchefaggot ruins this show.
>>
>>136100268
>can't even afford to draw people in the background
>>
>>136094802
Just finished episode 1, how gay this get?
>>
>>136100504
This. I don't like sensei's voice either.
>>
>>136100504
Eh, even if he wasn't there, it's not like there would be much to ruin. The whole thing feels drab and uninspired. Really disappointed in PA Works so far.
>>
>>136100540
Gay or not, he's a fucking faggot.
>>
>>136100488
CUTE
>>
>>136098351
>>
When will he stop being gay, and get that stick out of his ass?

I wouldn't mind if he was helping people out of the goodness of his heart, but he just wants to show off his big shotacock to sensei and pretend that he's better than everyone else. It's not enjoyable to watch him cum inside his own asshole solving the shitty mysteries.
>>
>>136100668
>Bear
No thanks.
>>
File: 1452727967529.webm (501KB, 452x554px) Image search: [Google]
1452727967529.webm
501KB, 452x554px
So was the spoiler about him turning straight just a meme?
>>
>成島さんに何も言わずに来た私達がいけないんで
>It's our fault for coming without saying anything to Narushima (ie showing up unannounced)
Seriously Funimation? Japanese isn't that hard.
>>
>>136100781
How is that possible?Doesn't people around the world say that being gay is something you are born with?
>>
>>136100889
Go to a prison and ask the inmates what they think.
>>
>>136100889
I feel like it's different from person to person.
>>
>>136100971

I've been there, they call it prison fever. Prison fever =/= homosexuality BTW.
>>
>>136100504
Trust me, fetishizing him will make you feel much better.
>>
>>136101096
It's literally homosexual.
>>
What?
>>
File: smug anime girl 19.jpg (58KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime girl 19.jpg
58KB, 1280x720px
>>136101096
>willingly having sex with males
>not homosexual
>>
>make a best girl
>proceed to ignore her as much as possible and focus on shota holmes while she doesn't even try to be relevant in the background

excellent
I'll be watching just for this
>>
>>136100668
what a fucking cancerous tripfag
>>
I'm enjoying this show, and that smug little shitter is a big reason why. Just can't stop wagging his dick in everyone's faces.

I realize most people on /a/ can't really enjoy a good character like this though because they can only appreciate characters at face value and for the same reasons you'd like a real person. Thankfully there's plenty of shows for those people to enjoy.

Haruta's already one of my favourite characters of the season. Not often you get a genuinely unlikable but also realistic character in anime.

If he goes the whole series without this actually adversely affecting him or without experiencing real backlash, then yes, that's shitty writing. For the time being though it's too early to tell. It depends how much he gets away with. Ideally him and Chika are going to become more of a team and she's going to compensate for his shortcomings and vice versa. Which would be cute.

Know what else would be neat? If he did something so hurtful and insensitive that his beloved teacher became disappointed in him. That would be glorious.
>>
>>136101901
>good character
>realistic
>somehow has every bit of knowledge and skill required to solve everyone's issues
Sure thing.
>>
>>136094802
Is he really a faggot?
>>
Hoping for at least one mini-Chika every episode. Need more, much more of this KYUUTO GAARU
>>
>>136101901
He could go into a huge depression and lock himself in his room, refusing to ever show up to school again. Of course the obligatory Chika pep talking him to repent for his assholishness scene would have to come into play, but I'm hoping that he becomes so depressed that he starts cutting and refuses to get up to go to the bathroom.
>>
>>136102064
I mean unless you need to see Haruta on his knees blowing Sensei's trombone as further proof
>>
File: 1452728710182.webm (718KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1452728710182.webm
718KB, 960x540px
>>136100014
>>136100330
It's called Haruta and Chika, not the Adventures of Shotacock Holmes.

She is almost completely left out, and it's bullshit.
>>
I'm going to marry Haruta!
>>
>>136102455
It's going to work like this: Shotacock Holmes (I like it) is going to do all the heavy lifting, but he's going to get stumped and take crucial clues from innocuous observations that Chika makes. Like in this episode when she was the one who noticed the cube smelled funny. Or when he noticed her using her cell phone's keyboard in Episode 1.

Going forward, expect Chika to be the one who accidentally stumbles onto the hint that makes everything come together. That's obviously the formula they're going for.
>>
>>136102661
Seems like it. I wouldn't even mind that, as long as she gets plenty of extra time outside the mystery bits.

Hopefully the coming episodes have a better balance. This one was completely consumed by the dumb mystery.
>>
>>136100889
This is just a stupid meme. I was definitely not born with it, I was only into girls back in school and I was quite homophobic to be honest, there was this guy who confessed his love for me and I pretty much told him to fuck off.
After having been with a few girls and graduated from school I came to the conclusion that most girls are just shallow and boring and on a night out once I found this nice little blonde guy that I had talked to a few times and after chatting and having a few drinks with him it just flipped a switch and I got the urge to kiss him so I did, we went to his place and just cuddled until we fell asleep and it just felt great.
>>
>>136102509
I hope he pisses his pants on your wedding day.
>>
>>136102777
That's my major complaint with the show. 20 minutes isn't really enough time to do a single mystery AND develop the characters in interesting ways. We're just going to get a weekly scooby doo mystery and by the time anything happens to the characters, we still won't care about them because we haven't had enough time to really get to know them.

I wish they would have slowed the pace down and maybe taken a single "mystery" through multiple episodes or something, giving us enough hints to try and figure it out for ourselves between episodes. That would make this show more fun to watch.
>>
>>136102850
Does any mystery show ever do that anymore?
>>
>>136102879
I don't know. I must admit I don't really watch mystery shows.
>>
>>136102785
/a/-
where it's okay to be a faggot
>>
>>136102850
It might follow Sakurako's formula, with a couple of single-episode mysteries before the bigger ones.
>>
>>136102785
Anon, it's always been inside you, someone just need to flip your switch.
>>
File: 1373531009833.png (312KB, 389x386px) Image search: [Google]
1373531009833.png
312KB, 389x386px
Let's not start blogging now.
>>
>>136098405
It almost seemed like harassment, she declined the club multiple times already. Gay guy seems like a horrible person.

Also the girl is probably even going to be grateful towards him now which would make the whole thing even more ridiculous.
>>
>>136103153
>Also the girl is probably even going to be grateful towards him now which would make the whole thing even more ridiculous.
see>>136099051
Yeah, it's stupid.
>>
>>136103153
The greatest mystery is why anyone gives shotacock holmos the time of day.
>>
>>136103198
So they can publicly humiliate and fuck the living daylights out of him in the show's climax, of course.
>>
>>136103153
You know what's really funny? Gay guys get away with shit like that all the time in real life. They can act like complete dickbags and nobody will call them on their bullshit, especially women.
>>
>>136103270
Mostly in SJW infested shitholes like Sweden.
>>
File: shitter.png (454KB, 492x430px) Image search: [Google]
shitter.png
454KB, 492x430px
>>136102064
In more ways than one. Just look at this face.
>>
>>136099673
The twins look out of place every time, it looks like someone just cut them out of something else and pasted them into the scene.
>>
>>136099885
I share the same thoughts, but for girls.
>>
>>136102879
Subete ga F ni Naru and Rokka no Yuusha were season long mysteries

Hyouka also did long mystery arcs but people just called it boring
>>
>>136103505
they're anime original characters so they dont really belong in the first place
>>
File: 1450398571264.jpg (75KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1450398571264.jpg
75KB, 1280x720px
At least Sakurako-san had Sakurako-san
>>
>>136103843
Was she still a virgin?
>>
Can sourse material be so bad that not even Reiko Yoshida can save it?
>>
>>136104534
Who ever decided to adapt this needs to lose their job.
>>
>>136094802
Decent episode, better than first. Writing is still shit, but least this one is already more engaging and felt low-quality Hyoukish at time.

The colors are still cancer though.
>>
>>136104853
the whole company needs to go down in flames
>>
>>136103863
She gets boned every night.
>>
>>136105287
But we'll get Shirobako S2 someday. I know we will.
>>
>>136105365
shitobako will never get another season. Never, ever.
>>
>>136105365
not when they go bankrupt
>>
>>136105365
Kadokawa financed Shirobako?
>>
File: 1447831018406.jpg (82KB, 620x600px) Image search: [Google]
1447831018406.jpg
82KB, 620x600px
>>136105163
Anyone decent encoding this? funimation subs are poor as well
>>
>>136106199
Funimation makes it worst, but shit collor palete is PA Works fault.
>>
>>136106199
Vivid.
>>
>>136100853
I probably know the answer to this already but are there any competent subs?
>>
>>136106371
>>136106290
They're using Funi's script, so hopefully their TLC isn't just there to look good.
>>
>>136094802
He sure has quite the nasty personality.
>>
>>136098776
I sure am liking this faggot. He did a great job on making anons on /a/ mad.
>>
>>136101901
Man, this so hard. One can only hope he goes too far trying to impress sensei, fucks up badly and cops a skin splitting backhand from the man whose dick he so desperately craves. A few episdoes of him being a depressed little fuck after with chika taking up the reigns from then on would be great.
>>
>>136094802
You've convinced OP.

Fucking dropped
>>
He's not described as shotalike in the novels, right? Just pretty. I'm sure his sisters are hot.
>>
>>136107504
Weird thing is that otaku who normally slurp up cunty cocky Gary Stu MCs aren't liking him.
>>
>>136107971
And how do you know that?
>>
Picked up for Chika, dropped because of gayboy.
I liked the op though.
>>
>>136100120
>Phantom is fun. This is shit.
Kyoanifags are getting defensive here.
>>
>watching this shit for Namaniku ATK
>it's too painful
I can't imagine some one in this world read Chika LN. Even scooby doo has more interesting mystery
>>
Glasses with jeans are my fetish
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't think Chika is a dumbass? She was really on the ball when they were working to seducebully recruit oboe girl.
>>
>>136110639
I don't think she's dumb. Fuccboi just never stops talking for long enough to let her shine.
>>
>>136108379
Phantom is shit, sure, but at least all the self-serious scenes are devoted to inoffensive world-building. Here, the self-serious parts involve poorly-written drama that they expect us to react to emotionally.

Chika a cute though.
>>
Hyouka >Haruchika
Euphonium >>>>>> Haruchika

Just saying
>>
>>136108426
And from a land where the the standard detective mystery is detective Conan.
>>
If the friend just met her when school started, how was she there when she was performing a year ago?
>>
So is the MC a literal faggot in this one?
>>
>>136107971
it's because he isn't being cocky at all, he's being a dick, he just want someone good in his club not doing it for her own good.
>>
>>136111807
It's great.
>>
>>136112177

I can see why, I like dick chracters too but as long as they have a good reason, but this faggot is just a dick just to get the sensei dick.
>>
needs more mini Chika
>>
>>136105163
>felt low-quality Hyoukish at time.
Not even remotely close.
>>
File: fuckoff.png (336KB, 795x494px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoff.png
336KB, 795x494px
>>136100268
>>
>Nozomi absent in the episode
Dropped
>>
If at least he hadn't actually succeeded in solving the riddle (however he actually did it) and the whole thing had ended with him getting bitchslapped.
>>
File: 1452708517246.gif (820KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1452708517246.gif
820KB, 480x270px
>>
>>136113383
Thank you so much for this
>>
File: Untitled.png (576KB, 854x509px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
576KB, 854x509px
>>136096625
>>
>>136112293
I never understood his war declaration to Chaika in the first episode. She was legit putting effort into just playing the flute and not salivating all over sensei or acting clingy in the least. Not sure if Haruta is this much of a insecure fag

Also if he is so smart why doesn't he understand that neither he nor chika have a chance in hell with sensei?
>>
>>136102785
Not your blog you fucking fag.
>>
File: sadk.jpg (320KB, 758x458px) Image search: [Google]
sadk.jpg
320KB, 758x458px
>>
>>136113456
He "figured out" that she is in love with sensei thanks to his magical detective skills.
>>
>>136094802
I pretty much dropped this after the first episode. Have I done good?
>>
File: haru.png (2MB, 1280x1058px) Image search: [Google]
haru.png
2MB, 1280x1058px
>>136100504
>>
This show made me homophobic
>>
>>136113555
Probably. Although you missed fagboi being biggest asshole of this season.
>>
>>136113561
You're making too many of these, it's getting stale.
>>
File: 1452101294675.jpg (249KB, 1200x892px) Image search: [Google]
1452101294675.jpg
249KB, 1200x892px
>>136113555
Ya done good,son.
>>
>>136113555
So did everyone else. Want a metal or something?
>>
File: oc2.png (254KB, 402x524px) Image search: [Google]
oc2.png
254KB, 402x524px
>>136113555
Nah, you just had high expectations
>>
File: 22925412.jpg (324KB, 500x629px) Image search: [Google]
22925412.jpg
324KB, 500x629px
What other mystery shows are there for this season?
>>
File: fuck_my_shop_up.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fuck_my_shop_up.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>136113500
But its not like she was acting on it and flirting with him or anything
>>
File: kj.png (553KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
kj.png
553KB, 810x810px
>>136113630
>>
>>136113595
I find it odd Redditors and Tumblrinas haven't come here yet to cry intolerance and prejudice against Haruta because his fondness for dick.
>>
>>136094802
Actually, I am confused. Is this an anime about music or mystery puzzles?
>>
>>136099521
Eh, stop trying, it's too hard for them to understand a simple concept like that.
>>
>>136113693
Fuck off.
>>
>>136094802
He's a literal homofag, no surprise he acts exactly like a woman.
>>
>>136113851
Should have read the summary before watching
>>
>>136113777

Tumblr was more on the hoping he is bi train so they can ship him with Chika anyway

Not even fujos care about this show, I still don't understand what they were thinking
>>
>>136113707
>dilation of pupils
>faint scent of penis
wink
>>
>>136113851
It's a saga about a young man and his quest for gagging on his teacher's cock.
>>
>>136113907
Underrated post
>>
>>136113861
Stop.
>>
>>136103756
So that's why they're best girls. They're not even supposed to be there.
>>
>>136113777
>Redditors
They hate homos if they have to see or hear them, they just do mental gymnastics to pretend it's not there.
>>
>>136113635
I was disappointed when she didn't sneeze in this episode
>>
>>136113777
If anything they should blame whoever wrote this for making the literal fag a figurative one too.
>>
Are we gonna get more progressive male lead like Haruta in the future?

Also
>bitching about every anime MC acting like a fag
>gets a literal one
>still bitch nonetheless

I don't get it.
>>
A glance at /a/ this week and it's easy to tell Haruta is pretty much the most hated character of the season already
P.A. Works excels themselves again
>>
Haruta solved the mystery like he was asked to, stop it guys.
>>
File: 1442327305382.jpg (16KB, 480x380px) Image search: [Google]
1442327305382.jpg
16KB, 480x380px
>>136114539
He's right you know.
>>
File: MY DICK THAT IS.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MY DICK THAT IS.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>136114539
He didn't know there was a mystery to solve until after he acted like a douche,afterwards he still acted like a complete asshole.So what's your point?
>>
>>136114993
You have old issues to work on. You can't really ask me my point when you never had one.
>>
i home the gayboy experiences sudden unexpected loneliness

Glasslip was a better show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw19XDSB0ZI
>>
>>136115227
So you don't have a point,don't deflect with insults.
>>
File: harutachika.jpg (148KB, 708x398px) Image search: [Google]
harutachika.jpg
148KB, 708x398px
Can we stop throwing insults at each other and just enjoy the good things, like the OP
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx8xUeRpY84
I really love it and I don't know why.
>>
>>136115440
Because it reminds you of times when PA Works was still good (during HanaIro and TariTari)
>>
>>136097430
>spice and wolf LN is bad
>SAO and Mahouka LN is good.
I could believe one of these is a real opinion, but not both in the same post.
>>
Haruta knows what he wants and he's going to do whatever it takes to get it. He understands you don't get to the top without trampling on others.

Most alpha MC in seasons desu.
>>
>>136115540
>Haruta
>alpha
>>
>>136115528
Learn to read.
>>
>>136115440
Because based fhana.

>>136115540
I find it concerning that you define 'top' as 'getting sensei to fuck his boypussy'
>>
>>136115338
You're shitposting and no one agrees with you.
>>
>>136115737
>no one agrees with you.
You are just about the only one in the thread who argues in in favor of faggot-kun.
>>
>>136115657
It is increasingly clear to me that Sensei is the uke in Haruta's fantasies.
>>
>>136102064
No, he's a french horn.
>>
>>136115840
If you were smart enough, you would have used the term "passive aggressive" instead of "douche" when he was talking to her about the brother, but looks like you're not. After that, he was passive.
>>
>>136116050
There we go again.Not actually addressing what i said,and instead calling me stupid over a word i used. Most people don't agree with you,get the fuck over yourself.
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (48KB, 800x690px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
48KB, 800x690px
>>136115840
Not the same guy. MC is a faggot and all but he did the right thing. /a/ seems to have a problem with characters that come straight up with the truth. On top of that they would rather watch cute girls suffering than have them recover. That is why there is so much butthurt on these threads.
>>
This show is basically worthless unless maybe you want to fuck the main character. Why are you guys trying to defend it?
>>
>>136116170
/a/ has a problem with people sticking their nose where they it doesn't belong,solely because he wants a new band member. He doesn't give a shit about the girl.

And remember,he didn't know there was a puzzle that would conveniently solve her problems when he started harassing her.
>>
Does anyone have a .webm of Chika kicking Haruta?
>>
>>136116237
Semen demon twins.
>>
>>136116237
>Why are you guys trying to defend it?
If you hate it so much why are you here
>>
>>136094802
I have a shirt just like this. What should I do with it?
>>
>>136116464
Time to fuck your sensei.
>>
>>136094802
You do realize he wasn't supposed to be super nice or viewed as super nice right?
>>136116315
That's what makes him interesting. He's not a nice guy, he looks like one and he acts like one 90% of the time, but he's not a nice guy and Chika has already said it.

He does things for his own interest, he only did that because he needs megane for his band, that's it.

He's not a complete cunt either by the way since he DID help megane to move the fuck on, but he chooses his own interests over another's, which makes him very realistic.
>>
>>136116315
You might be correct for some of it but how come Chika gets a free pass? At least Haruta knew what he was doing and knew how important music is and all that shit hence why he wore the gloves and everything. I just don't understand.
>>
>>136116144
But I did however you want to be unreasonable to "win" I suppose.
>>
>>136116237
Because Chaika.
>>
>>136116580
Not him, but I don't think Haruta's supposed to be a super douche either. Sure he started the project out of selfish reasons, but trying to get someone to join a band for selfish reasons isn't like pushing someone down the stairs for selfish reasons.
>>
>>136116593
Because Chika is not gay and a boy.

If you had been on threads last week faggots were upset by the simple fact that Haruta is gay, so now everything he does annoys them.

It's just a bunch of fucktards on /a/.
>>
>>136116609
But that is exactly what you are doing right now.

>>136116580
I don't mind characters who are assholes.The problem is he doesn't get nearly the amount of backlash he deserves,and the only reason his ''helping'' worked out is because the plot demands it.

>>136116593
Of course she shouldn't get a fee pass,the guy is just so much worse i completely forgot about it.

>>136116758
I don't give a fuck if he's gay.
>>
>>136116747
>He's not a complete cunt either by the way since he DID help megane to move the fuck on, but he chooses his own interests over another's, which makes him very realistic.

Pretty much what I said.

/a/ has a problem with these kind of character because despite how everyone here likes to parrot about good writing and shit they sure as hell don't know how to classify or understand a character unless it's a one-dimensional walking cliche.

To /a/ it's, or you're nice or not, or you're bad or not.
>>
There's nothing more selfish than wallowing in self-pity. Oboe got the wake-up call she needed.
>>
>>136116801
>The problem is he doesn't get nearly the amount of backlash he deserves
He literally got smacked into the ground you blind retard.

>and the only reason his ''helping'' worked out is because the plot demands it.
OF COURSE it's because the plot demanded it what the fuck are you going on about? EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENS IN A STORY IS BECAUSE THE PLOT DEMANDS IT.
Things happen because the plot demands it, the whole drama with her brother is there just to Haruta being able to save her in the first place, without that drama she would've just joined and we wouldn't get a story.
>>
>>136116949
I don't even get why she thought her dead bro hated her when they always had a good relationship.
>>
>>136116955
Chika should have pissed on him on top of that.
>>
>>136116801
Haruta only goes to her house and acts like that because he realized(by the story her friend told them) the girl hadn't moved on from her brother's death.

He went there with the fact that she didn't move on from that in mind, if he hadn't heard that story he would've made a different approach.
>>
>>136116315
>/a/ has a problem with people sticking their nose where they it doesn't belong,
Since when?

/a/ used to dream about stranger sticking their nose in their bussiness to fix their forever alone life. /a/ just did not dream of that stranger being a gay shta.
>>
Gay guy confirmed for final villain of the show.
>>
>>136116801
>But that is exactly what you are doing right now.

Uh no. If he was a douche, she wouldn't have chased after him to give the white cube/consider the club and when she was angry and told him to leave before, he did without fighting back. Just politely left.

Still not very smart huh.
>>
>>136117156
>villain
He`s the victim. The show i about discovering what brough him to the pathetic state he is in and how Chika can fix him.
>>
>>136117039
Why? she was on board with everything he did. What he did wasn't wrong, sugarcoating shit is annoying and worthless, Megane would've stayed depressed for the rest of her life and stop doing what she enjoys.

After Haruka helps her she drops the gloomy part and seems to be genuinely happy, even the situation at home seemed to have improved, her parents were smiling that she started playing again.

You clearly never dealt with the loss of someone but that kind of people can get stuck in the past forever, if after one fucking year she wasn't able to live her life again she definetely needs a wake up call because being nice and avoiding the topic clearly isn't working.

Of course this is fiction so things get tuned up but the concept is the same.
>>
Why do all mystery anime have to have one of those all-knowing elitism characters who instantly understand the most ridiculous puzzles just by looking at them?
>>
>>136116955
>He literally got smacked into the ground
How about not everything going the way he want's afterwards? The consequences of his unwanted meddling could do much more damage then a slap in the face.

>OF COURSE it's because the plot demanded it.

The point is his meddling would not have worked in a more realistic setting without magic problem solving puzzles.The only reason people defend him are because it didn't end in disaster.

Calm down a bit,you're getting way too upset about defending defending a ficticious asshole.

>>136117064
Why is he trying to be a lifecoach to someone he doesn't know? That exactly why he gets so much hate.

>>136117136
Plenty of people didn't like her though.
>>
>>136117225
>You clearly never dealt with the loss of someone but that kind of people
You clearly never dealt with real people, otherwise you`d know psychology is not straighforward thing as it shown in anime, and messing around with a person can explode in million unexpected ways.
>>
>>136114288
There is nothing progressive about Haruta, we had gay mcs since the 70s.
>>
>>136117218
His sisters.

>>136116801
Anon, in case you missed it glasses girl clearly wanted to be saved by someone. Which is why she chases after them and gives them the cube.

She understood why Haru did that and she wanted him to save her.
>>
>>136117325
And you clearly didn't read my post fucktard.

>Of course this is fiction so things get tuned up but the concept is the same.

It's exaggerated but this is fucking fiction.
>>
>>136116758
Exactly.

>>136116801
>the guy is just so much worse
Yeah he was cold and all but do people not look at what the character has achieved? How else is the girl meant to get over her brother? He did the right thing, got bitch slapped and somehow he's the "worst" character. If people weren't so sensitive we wouldn't be having this discussion.
>>
>>136117330
>Which is why she chases after them and gives them the cube
This is just bad writing because of the nature of this show. There has to be some kind of puzzle. In any other setting his behavior would not have gone over well.
>>
>>136117329
There are almost no gay MCs in anime or elsewhere if you don't count ambiguous subtext shit.
>>
>>136117408
Cool so now you have no arguments I guess this topic is over then.

Bye faggot.
>>
>>136113777
Tumblr only knows popular anime. They are rather cartoon fags than anime fags.
>>
>>136117404
>How else is the girl meant to get over her brother?
Talking to a professional,or her parents? Not some random faggot she doesn't know barging into her house,that's for sure.

>>136117469
Seems like you are the one without anything to add.
>>
>>136094802
Chika is the reason I watch it so dat gay asshole punk can be a cunt all day long without me giving a flying fuck as long as his counterpart delivers.
>>
>>136117501
>therapists
>in anime
>>
>>136117282
"mystery anime" has not normal persons generally, but "mystery fags" bend on puzzles, mystery novels, etc. in first place. So its natural for "mystery fag" to be expert in his subject.

Oreki would be exception, since he did not had great erudition, nor talent for puzzles - he`s strength is just extrapolation of situations and logical thinking : the rest of cast still had to serve as support - database, hints, other view.

In fact, detective in mystery anime have different strength. Conan would be able to solve most puzzles easily and have enciclopedy knowledge of everything crime related, Kobayashi is master of psychology, Kindaichi tricks people making do mistakes (resulting in 9 deaths but on 10th him capturing a killer!) etc.

And "all-knowing elitism" is not a bad thing, if talking about Conan for example - suits his character great, and even more so fun where he falls flat or cant predict something. He is smug since he indeed is smarter than most people, and when fails - still able to take actions to correct his mistakes without hesitation.
>>
File: 325434534.png (445KB, 719x720px) Image search: [Google]
325434534.png
445KB, 719x720px
>>136117501
>Talking to a professional,or her parents?
But... but how else are we meant to get a story?
>>
>>136117469
He never did have any in the first place.
>>
>>136117559
"Without KYUUTO GAARU, this would be a hate anime"
-2ch
>>
>>136117610
Cute
>>
>>136117582
>>
File: blackrockshooter-Saya[1].png (100KB, 300x258px) Image search: [Google]
blackrockshooter-Saya[1].png
100KB, 300x258px
>>136117664
Tell Saya about your problems! She`ll mamoru you.
>>
>>136117501
>japanese
>caring about mental health of others
>>
>>136117734
The gayboy pretended to care at least.
>>
File: 1452709355994.jpg (84KB, 624x684px) Image search: [Google]
1452709355994.jpg
84KB, 624x684px
>Episode 1: Oh look! Suddenly there's this mysterious puzzle on the chalkboard, we somehow need to solve it now.
>On a second thought never mind that, the faggot already got it.

>Episode 2: Oh, look! Suddenly there's a blank cube, we somehow need to solve it now.
>On a second thought never mind that, the faggot already got it.

How excited I am for the next 10 episodes. It's like No Game No Life all over again.
>>
>>136117873
Look forward to more assholery from the faggot.
>>
File: 64565654.jpg (23KB, 400x241px) Image search: [Google]
64565654.jpg
23KB, 400x241px
I appreciate how this show focuses on a cute gay shota instead of pandering to waifufags. The girl can get fucked.
>>
>>136117873
Dont watch it for the riddles. Watch it as Aku no Hana - for depraivity and faggotry of MC, as you gain more insight in his personality and circumstances over the length of show and see him fall even lower until a point of breaking.
>>
>>136118041
>The girl can get fucked.
That's exactly what I want to happen.
>>
>>136117873
NGNL was more fun than this and didn't take itself seriously.
>>
Why are the twins so much better than everyone else?
>>
>>136118139
They just want to play music.
>>
>>136118217
As everyone in this fucking show should
>>
>>136118217
Kae can take my throbbing clarinet into her hot mouth any time she likes.
>>
File: CYsmAEiUQAAKZkz.jpg (46KB, 599x434px) Image search: [Google]
CYsmAEiUQAAKZkz.jpg
46KB, 599x434px
Why isn't anyone talking about Oboe's melons?
>>
>>136117282
>>136117873
I think people missed the part where it took Haruta something like four days to figure the cube out, and the only reason he was able to at all was because of the hint Chika gave him. He didn't have the music notes figured out in episode one either, until he looked at Chika's phone, half a day later. What's with all this "instant! instant! instant!" bullshit?
>>
>>136119018
Shitposting just like in Sakurako-san/Subete threads.
>>
>>136119018
Perhaps because those four days are hardly represented on screen, they give the viewer no clues to figure it out.
>>
File: 1452557370858.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452557370858.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>136118687
They are rather magnificent, but I would prefer to sexualize Chika.
>>
File: gary.jpg (828KB, 1440x4070px) Image search: [Google]
gary.jpg
828KB, 1440x4070px
>>136119018
>He didn't have the music notes figured out in episode one either, until he looked at Chika's phone

Oh yeah, that was grand. He suddenly figured out, out of hundreds of cipher methods and trillions of possible combinations, what was the one for that message. Not only that, he deciphered it in his head instantly. Just a menial task for a middle schooler, right?

Also he seems to have a degree in Botany, to be a senior musician, and generally a walking encyclopaedia. Also he can solve a Rubik in seconds.

Totally an ordinary character everyone can relate to and sympathize with.
>>
>>136120603
A standard mystery story protagonist.
>>
>>136118041
The rage next episode will be grander when the focus character of the week is another bishie
>>
File: 1419987789416.gif (232KB, 510x662px) Image search: [Google]
1419987789416.gif
232KB, 510x662px
>>136101422
>Shota Holmes
>>
>>136123834
The nips who like him call him "shotakko"
The ones who don't just call him "homo"
>>
>>136118687
she's perfect
>>
>>136118687
Her jeans got the best of me.
>>
File: 1452704197245.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1452704197245.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
What type of dere is she?
>>
File: novel.jpg (80KB, 960x480px) Image search: [Google]
novel.jpg
80KB, 960x480px
Character design in novel was much better.
>>
File: manga.png (3MB, 1477x1041px) Image search: [Google]
manga.png
3MB, 1477x1041px
>>136125287
How about the manga?
>>
>>136125545
eyes are too normal
>>
>>136125545
Manga's designs are a 10/10.
>>
>>136124821
Shit
>>
File: leader of the band of the cock.png (908KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
leader of the band of the cock.png
908KB, 1280x1440px
I couldn't help but think of this during this scene.
>>
File: 1452623592475.jpg (10KB, 320x252px) Image search: [Google]
1452623592475.jpg
10KB, 320x252px
>>136121723
it's okay because he's going to be nice, manly and not gay.
>>
>>136124062
So shota > homo to them?
>>
>>136126000
>implying MC isn't manly
Nothing is manlier than using a Rubik's Cube to heal a girl's broken heart
>>
File: haru-Screen-4-640x380.png (260KB, 640x380px) Image search: [Google]
haru-Screen-4-640x380.png
260KB, 640x380px
>Chika wants to fuck Sensei
>Haruta wants to heal Sensei's trauma and help him
Why is this even a competition? Chika doesn't deserve to win the Senseibowl.
>>
File: 1452114888407.jpg (27KB, 275x338px) Image search: [Google]
1452114888407.jpg
27KB, 275x338px
Is PA works saving money for anything? The QUALITY is off the charts desu
>>
>>136117633
>2ch

Really?
>>
>>136126214
shouta will never be manly because he looks like a little girl.
>>
File: bb11633b.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bb11633b.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
MAXIMUM POUT
>>
>>136125287
>anorexic
>yaoi hands
I don't mind shoujo/josei style, but even if you hate moeshit designs you can tell the anime is far better to look at
>>
>>136097430
> girl asks a boy she met for the first time to solve her problems
is there anything wrong with this?
>>
>>136127348
Ask the novelist
>>
File: 1452124559874.jpg (3MB, 2160x2800px) Image search: [Google]
1452124559874.jpg
3MB, 2160x2800px
>>136125287
>>
>>136126450
>チカちゃん居なかったらヘイトアニメになる
Yes.

For the most part, they thought this episode was an improvement over the first one
>>
>>136127990
They hate Haruta because he's gay?
>>
>>136120603
Worst thing is that the show reduced Chika just to background character that will give some final tip for the faggot so solve his puzzles.
>>
>>136127574
Why does Haru fists his instrument?
>>
>>136128611
Same reason this elephant fists his
>>
>>136126537
That's just the anime design.
>>
The adventures of Stupid and Faggot. This is '4chan: the anime.'
>>
File: oboe.png (511KB, 1019x576px) Image search: [Google]
oboe.png
511KB, 1019x576px
Did oboe really have a tough life?
>>
>>136094802
If you think of him as a detective first then everything he does makes sense, even though it's pretty rude.
>>
I wasn't here for the 1st episode, so the teacher is voiced by the same person who voiced Kousei Arima from Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Neet.
>>
I want to fuck Miyoko-chan.
>>
>>136115440
Based Fhana saving anime once again.
>>
>>136113456
It was a misunderstanding by his part thinking she enter the club for sensei, and yes it's true she never give a real hint of liking sensei, if anything she tried to keep her "cute image" establish with sensei.

>if he is so smart why doesn't he understand that neither he nor chika have a chance in hell with sensei?

Thirsty fag can't wait, the real question why is he even trying with a straight man or at least confirm he's into men.
>>
>>136133856
I want to cum over her fringe and watch my semen slowly drip down her face and onto her glasses.
>>
>>136115440
ED is ChouCho too. I wish you could infer quality of a show from the quality of its OP/ED artists.
>>
>>136134465
It's not like there's a shortage of cute guys his own age either. Maybe he and Chika are the type of people who crush on unattainables because deep down they don't really want a relationship.
>>
>>136116050
He can be both passive aggressive and a douche at the same time. He just stick in his nose into her problem by using her friend and start hitting her with the truth, the request came after that.
>>
>>136126274
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-12-21/p.a-works-reveals-kuromukuro-15th-anniversary-tv-anime-project/.96775
>>
Why are some referring chika as "kyuuto garu"?
>>
File: kyuuto-gaaru.png (766KB, 1070x1070px) Image search: [Google]
kyuuto-gaaru.png
766KB, 1070x1070px
>>136136250
>>
File: 1445490055479.png (73KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
1445490055479.png
73KB, 180x240px
>>136136318
>>
>>136113920
That's the best copypasta of all time.
>>
>hay guys let's form a brass band together
>they don't actually play music
>when they do it's less than 2 mins
>lol muh mystery stories
>>
File: thumb-kaiyu.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-kaiyu.png
35KB, 200x200px
>>136137034
>brass band
>>
>>136120603
He just sounds like your average gifted & talented faggot.
>>
>>136137034
Were you expecting Hibikek 2? We told you faggots it wouldn't be.
>>
god damn, 1 episode in and everyone is rioting

I don't even know what it's about except I'm gonna watch because it has music
>>
>>136137441
Does the phrase premise of the story make any sense to you or are you a fucking moron?
>>
>>136139145
>I don't even know what it's about except I'm gonna watch because it has music
enjoy your mystery drama kek
>>
File: 1452744558383.png (129KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1452744558383.png
129KB, 640x360px
>>136139259
that's not so bad either
>>
>>136137034
I dropped Hyouka because they didn't deliver on Classics Club content.
>>
>>136098769
Gee, I wonder why Kadokawa Shoten list Hyouka in the novel section on their own website. I guess you know better than them.

http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/bunko/bk_detail.php?pcd=200108000110

Contrast with a light novel http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/lnovel/bk_detail.php?pcd=321508000282

You can also see this title classed as a novel on other websites, e.g.

http://booklive.jp/product/index/title_id/187938/vol_no/001

You're a complete retard.
>>
File: 1s.png (245KB, 530x295px) Image search: [Google]
1s.png
245KB, 530x295px
>>
>>136140033
And the same goes for Haruchika http://www.kadokawa.co.jp/bunko/bk_detail.php?pcd=201003000171
>>
DUDE THEY'RE ALL GENIUSES EXCEPT THE MC LMAO

This fucking part

I fucking hate stupid shit like this
Thread posts: 343
Thread images: 66

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.