[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prince of Stride: Alternative

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: 13.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
13.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>
File: 1452641096880.png (887KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1452641096880.png
887KB, 1280x720px
God bless this episode.
>>
>draw a girl
>call it a boy
>>
>0 discussion
I guess, that`s as far Deadhouse`s "Free!" attempt goes
>>
>>136062249
There was a thread right before this one that had some discussion going.
>>
>started watching this because I was hoping it'd be good like haikyuu
>it's actually fujoshit
God damn it.
>>
dropped, too homo and too little running
>>
>>136060925
I'm truly enjoying this show.
>>
So am I the only one who doesn't see the homo? The main boy is quite obviously crushing on the KanaHana character. And the black hair is the usual autistic no fun allowed sportsfag we see in these shows.
>>
>>136063580
>The main boy is quite obviously crushing on the KanaHana character
It's otomeshit so you're right about that.
>>
>>136063580
It would be ridiculously easy to see homo forming in this between the two main boys, but I sincerely doubt they're going to go that route given they're setting them both up as "next generation having to live up to/surpass the accomplishments of their older siblings" route. They'll wind up being super besties but that's about all, and anything more will be the grist for the doujin mills.
>>
File: japplz.png (1MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
japplz.png
1MB, 1600x900px
>>136063492
I would enjoy it a lot more if there was more running going on, more running less modeling. I'm hoping its just a slow start and it picks up a bit, but I'm not too hopeful on that one. I really like the artstyle though.
>>
>>136063885
What are you talking about? They're doing a major festival run in the first 3 eps. Compare that to Haikyuu or Free, where it took a season to get them to competition.
>>
>>136063580
The entire episode was full of shit like this
>>
>>136064068
He's probably being literal. Some guy comes flying around the corner and wall-jumps past me to avoid colliding with me, my heart would be doing 105 in a 45 too.
>>
>>136063945
Good point, I'm just hoping there will be actual content in this event rather than just a short bit of running then winners being announced.
>>
>>136064136
I imagine we'll get the whole race, they certainly delivered it in that trial run at the school and now there's double the characters to have to concentrate on.
>>
>>136062249
Free! wasn't an otome. It's not meant for the same crowd at all.
>>
>>136062895
It's otome you retarded faggot.
>>
>>136064373
Parallelism in characters aside, this doesn't feel anything like Free to me.
>>
orz soon
>>
>>136064573
>Show By Cock shitting up threads

Fuck off, songbird. Fujoshit was the only redeeming quality to your garbage gameshow.
>>
>>136065029
>doesn't get the reference

Newshit detected
>>
>>136062249
Utapri had zero discussion too but it was the best selling anime if the year
>>
>>136065085
>doesn't get an /a/ reference
>tries to save face by blaming reddit
Newshit indeed.
>>
if I wasn't into running myself I wouldn't be able to watch this
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.