[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overlord

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Yuri nee san sans discipline.gif (588KB, 704x732px) Image search: [Google]
Yuri nee san sans discipline.gif
588KB, 704x732px
"You’re terrible. You’re as bad as Solution. Why are my little sisters like this? Really, the only good one is Shizu… although I suppose Entoma isn't a bad girl."
>>
So this is not Oni Chichi thread?
>>
>>135978211
yeah my dick is confused by this thread
>>
It seems like players inside YGG communicated via in-game chat, then what was the "message" spell for?
>>
>>135979213
Npc remote control?
>>
Am I having a stroke?
>>
>>135979796
Seems like it...
>>
>>135979213
They didn't have an in-game chat, that's why players had the message spell.
>>
>>135978113
I just found out what the pleides represent.

Jealousy= Yuri Alpha
Wrath= Lupusregina Beta
Sloth= Shizu Delta
Lust= Solution Epsilon
Pride=Narberal Gamma
Gluttony=Entoma Zeta
Greed= Rubedo
>>
>>135980593
That's nice but Rubedo isn't a member of the Pleiades.
>>
>>135980657
Oh shit, I forgot that it was lastborn.
>>
>>135978622
Not OP but same va.
>>
>>135980593
That dosen't make alot of sense, Yuri has never been shown to jealous and you could say all the pleiades are wrathful given the situaton.
>>
>>135983028
Watch the OVAs.
>>
>>135983089
You mean the drama CD's, and when has she been shown to be jealous in the drama CD's?
>>
>>135980593
The 7 sins are demiurge s generals.
>>
>>135983147
The Overlord Special, over their her character is pretty all out, she tries to be special because of her sisters since she's a normie. She's also admire Shalltear for being able to look young.

Nabe shows this competitive attitude on Human Arc and Dark Hero Arc and doesn't like being insulted, she also likes to show off.

Lupus, have a brutal and sadistic personality unlike the others she emphasize on it.
>"That’s right, Yuri-nee~ I mean every word of it. Every time I think of the people I get along with getting trampled like ants and exterminated with brute force, I can’t help but laugh."

Solution, she likes it the most when they want to get inside her.

Entoma, just wants to eat.

Shizu seems to have a personality but lack to exert enough energy, maybe that's the reason she likes high calorie foods.
>>
>>135984120
Sadism has nothing to do with anger you retard.
Entoma would make much more sense for wrath.

Also if you haven't noticed, they're all proud because they're creations of the supreme beings and therefore superior to everything outside of Nazarick.
>>
>>135984260
>Wrath (Latin, ira), also known as "rage", may be described as inordinate and uncontrolled feelings of hatred and anger. Wrath, in its purest form, presents with self-destructiveness, violence, and hate that may provoke feuds that can go on for centuries. Wrath may persist long after the person who did another a grievous wrong is dead. Feelings of anger can manifest in different ways, including impatience, revenge, and self-destructive behavior, such as drug abuse or suicide.

Wrath is the only sin not necessarily associated with selfishness or self-interest, although one can of course be wrathful for selfish reasons, such as jealousy (closely related to the sin of envy). Dante described vengeance as "love of justice perverted to revenge and spite". In its original form, the sin of wrath also encompassed anger pointed internally as well as externally. Thus suicide was deemed the ultimate, albeit tragic, expression of hatred directed inwardly, a final rejection of God's gifts.
Even lupus jokes can be considered as dreadful.

Entoma just wants to eat, her interaction with evileye made it look like that, before that it was pretty clear she just wants to eat.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.