[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Takane to hana

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 31.jpg (161KB, 675x1007px) Image search: [Google]
31.jpg
161KB, 675x1007px
>3 tankoubon
>15 yr old JK girl has been "dating" 26 yr old for a few months now
>guy picks her up from school every day to go on dates
>guy decides to take her on vacation
>she convinces him to take her friends too
>childhood friend appears outta nowhere
>has been in love with her since they were kids
>declares to become the 3rd wheel

literally what the fuck was this beta cuck doing for 3 months while an adult man was picking up his childhood love in a sports car everyday?
shoujo from love rival perspective is soul crushing to be honest.
>>
File: image:1223.jpg (44KB, 283x339px) Image search: [Google]
image:1223.jpg
44KB, 283x339px
>>135728502
I love the interactions in this manga.
>>
>>135730357
It started off good but the more guys they introduce the more pathetic Takane looks and and the worse the manga gets.
>>
>>135728502
Romance shoujo manga have worse writing than normal
>>
>>135730493
My friend, the whole purpose of the manga is making Takane look pathetic.
>>
>Main guy's 'best friend'
>Main girls childhood friend

Seems like they are burning through the standard Shouju tropes rather quickly.
>>
>>135730684
This wouldn't be a shoujo without it! Strangely.
>>
File: Img_064.png (457KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Img_064.png
457KB, 828x1200px
>>135730564
No way, this isn't written by Miyazaki Maya.
>>
>>135730684
>best friend
>always tries to ntr you

is this what having guy friends in real life is like?
>>
>>135730767
Only in Japan
>>
>>135730767
Yep. I totally try to steal my friends high school girlfriend all the time.

They try to steal mine. It's like capture the flag.
>>
>>135730767
If you've never cucked a friend you don't know what is the true joy of having them. Putting that aside, if it happens to you it's your fault for fucking up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.