[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did translation of Again!! get cancelled or something? MAL says

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: again_vol1_cover[1].jpg (193KB, 744x768px) Image search: [Google]
again_vol1_cover[1].jpg
193KB, 744x768px
Did translation of Again!! get cancelled or something?
MAL says the series is finished but I can only find up to chapter 99 online. Did it get licensed?

I got sucked in and now I need to know what happens.
>>
Your first slow release manga anon? Relax, just wait for them to appear or despair later.
>>
>MAL
>>
>>135681270
The last chapter posted was in August
That's not slow, that's dead

>>135681404
What's wrong with MAL?
>>
I was into this for a bit, but kind of fell off the boat with the musical arc. Is that still going on, or has it moved onto something else?
>>
>>135681492
It's just wrapping up as of the newest English chapter I can find
>>
>>135681481
>August
>dead
Shit anon, thats not dead at all, and there was a chapter just released.
>>
File: 24.jpg (23KB, 566x345px) Image search: [Google]
24.jpg
23KB, 566x345px
>>135681643
Not dead? At that pace they won't finish for almost 20 years

I get that they do it for free but god damn
>>
>>135681579
There's still 20 chapters left
>>
>>135682020
Well that's fucking unfortunate, it's gone on long enough

I just want him to pick a waifu and then have it revealed that he was Bruce Willis the whole time or something so I can get it all behind me and forget about the entire series and then find it again a few years later and get halfway through it before remembering that I read it already and hated about half of it
>>
>>135681846
Fucking manga newfags. Read more manga and lurk the fuck more.
>>
>>135682092
Yea, it's been completed since mid 2014 I believe. I just want a bulk release for the last two untranslated volumes.
>>
Manga is completed in Japan
Scanlation died around the time /a/ lost interest in it.
>>
Any kind anons care to spill the beans? Lost interest since drama girl is full of crap, manga head into that direction.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.