[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished marathoning this /a/ The characters are deep

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: drop1_82.jpg (57KB, 848x478px) Image search: [Google]
drop1_82.jpg
57KB, 848x478px
I just finished marathoning this /a/ The characters are deep and likeable, it's beautifully animated (I really like how they make everything look almost ethereal/dream-like) and it's a simple heartwarming story about 2 people growing and maturing as their relationship develops.

Why can't we have more like this /a/?
>>
READ THE MANGA
>>
>>135640226
NO
>>
>>135640226
I am going to, I usually don't as I don't like the format but if it continues there I will have to give it a go.

Also, forgot to add I'm not a dad or have a kid or anything but Holy Shit did I want to slap Rin's mom once she appeared, what a piece of shit
>>
>>135640342
Get outta here before you get spoiled dude
>>
>>135640342
Don't fucking do it. Don't fall for it.
>>
You know the deal.
>>
>>135640226
i need a title
>>
File: Usagi Drop Epilogue.png (26KB, 128x200px) Image search: [Google]
Usagi Drop Epilogue.png
26KB, 128x200px
>>135640226
>>135640260
This response never fails to amuse me.
>>
Manga ending is pure and beautiful. There is literally nothing wrong about it. Everyone who liked the anime will enjoy the manga and will experience deep satisfaction at the ending. It came naturally like a final chord in a cadence, everything throughout the story pointed to it. If you cannot understand it, maybe the problem is on your end. If I ever have a daughter, I wish she be like Rin.
>>
File: 322801.jpg (1MB, 1600x1149px) Image search: [Google]
322801.jpg
1MB, 1600x1149px
>>135640342
Enjoy the ride.
>>
Watch Barakamon, OP.
>>
>>135645063
Seconded
>>
>>135640342
Don't. Just leave it at the anime. Its perfection. Do not sully the memories.
>>
They should have adapted the rest of the manga.
>>
>>135640342
never touch the manga, i'm fucking serious, it'll ruin the experience you had watching the anime
>>
>>135644260
Okay, now I need to know the ending. Someone want to post spoilers?
>>
>>135647912
No you don't.
>>
>>135647912
she grows up and wants his dick/child
>>
>>135647966
>wants his dick/child
You mean gets.
>>
The one time I didn't him to fuck the loli is when I actually get it.
>>
>>135647912
There is a timeskip to highschool and she wants to get boned by her dad and they end up together.
>>
File: 1441853558131.png (136KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1441853558131.png
136KB, 360x360px
this was written by a woman right? i didnt know women can be this dirty.
>>
>>135650300
Only a woman can seriously actualize such an ending. Any man with feelings for his daughteru realizes she must be protected, or he is a degenerate and would have never raised her properly in the first place. As far as 2D goes, both are acceptable, but mixing the two is just wrong and can only happen in women fantasies.
>>
>>135650396
well you must be right since the majority of /a/, the most degenerate men on earth didnt like it, that says that even with the most disgusting fetishes we still think that is too much, we would be loving fathers.
>>
OP if you read the spoilers, you no longer need to read the manga. It's a garbage ending, even worse than Oreimo's as it crosses mental logic that only pandering dumbass with an Electra Complex would consider good.
>>
>>135651095
>even worse than Oreimo's
At least in Oreimo the title lets you know what you're getting into.
>>
gonna go full stupid and ask what series this is
>>
>>135651276
Read the thread you damn moron, if you're gonna be a retard, at least look at the thread before you ask.
>>
>>135651187
Yeah, they didn't swerve you with one story and ended up in a unlikely position.
There was at least setup for sexual tension and whatnot in Oreimo. I didn't like how the other girls were seemingly pushed down a cliff after so much attention they got, but at least there wasn't a complete blind-siding.
>>
I still haven't watched this after reading it years ago.
>>
>>135651775
It wasn't just the fact it was out of nowhere, she also went and put in those few flashback chapters which really drove the rage home.
>>
>>135640087
I dropped it after like 10 episodes. It was boring and I like both SOL/lolis
>>
>>135640087

THEY FUCK
>>
>>135640087
She grows into a mature woman.
They fuck, marry and have kids of their own.

The endo.

/thread.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.