[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Zexal A Mistake?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Zexal.jpg (121KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Zexal.jpg
121KB, 600x338px
We can all agree that out of all the Yugiohs so far Zexal is easily the worst out of the bunch.

Do you think Zexal was something that should never have happened anons?
>>
The worst? That's not really saying much. If you ask me only the first YGO was good. Only good thing about Zexal was the girls. Dem fucking miniskirts and dat Kotori. I still fap to them occasionally.
>>
File: 48208939_p1_master1200.jpg (197KB, 700x875px) Image search: [Google]
48208939_p1_master1200.jpg
197KB, 700x875px
Rio a cute. Waifu.
>>
>>135628701
>We can all agree that out of all the Yugiohs so far Zexal is easily the worst out of the bunch.

I havene never dropped a YGO show aside from Zexal and Arc-V.

Unless Arc-V got some godly development and a hell lot more time for plots to get fully developed, I am seeing it to be the worst YGO show of all time.
>>
It all went downhill from GX
>>
>>135629206
kill yourself "YGO was best when I watched it as a kid" fag
>>
>>135629140
5D's ate Arc-V's plot.
>>
>>135628701
People disliked Zexal mostly because it was the season after the 5D's epicness.

At least the plot was solid and some duels/characters are good. Too bad they didn't use Anna/IV in the show so much.

The true mistake was GX, that season was a complete mess. Only the GX manga is pure gold.
>>
>>135628701
Yu-Gi-Oh continuing beyond chapter 59 was a mistake.
>>
>>135628701
Only true order of operations when it comes to the anime.

DM (All of it) > 5Ds (Season 1) > Zexal (Season 2) > 5Ds (Season 2) = Zexal (Season 1) > GX (All of it)

Arc-V is not included because it has yet to finish.

GX fags are just delusional because "MUH YUBEL". While Yubel was a great character, GX was a fucking train wreck that took too God Damn long for anything to fucking happened.
>>
>>135630572
>DM
>all of it
>Doma
>all of Kaiba's filler
>>
>>135628701
I can see how easy it is to dislike it. Its not bad though, you just need to get through a bit of shit in the beginning before you can start appreciating it sadly. In the end, the characters grow on you and as long as you dont streak it, the duels tend to be enjoyable with some being really good. Too bad they didnt go with a more consistent enemy and "switched it up" a couple of times.
I really liked it towards the end
>>
>>135630572
I personally skim Kingdom arc and skip all filler arcs and epsiodes to enjoy DM...
Sometimes I skip Kingdom and just read the manga up untill that point instead...
>>
Pegasus shouldn't have died. At least not so early
>>
GX is garbage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.