[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I KNOW I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: ngesucks.jpg (165KB, 853x476px) Image search: [Google]
ngesucks.jpg
165KB, 853x476px
I KNOW
I KNOW I LET YOU DOWN
>>
IVE BEEN A FOOL TO MYSELF
>>
tumbling down!
>>
I THOUGHT THAT I COULD LIVE FOR NO ONE ELSE
>>
File: Asuka3.jpg (122KB, 1024x1766px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka3.jpg
122KB, 1024x1766px
>>135514615
REMINDER THAT ASUKA IS

B
E
S
T

G
I
R
L
>>
File: Canon.gif (1021KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Canon.gif
1021KB, 500x375px
>>135517651
>>
>>135518166
you know what fuck you. Asuka was confused and afraid and alone.
>>
>>135518307
she fell for a good guy who could actually save her from those feelings, not seeing any negatives.
>>
>>135514615
How do I stop this gay song from playing?
>>
>cry everytime this song starts

I JUST WANT TO BE TANG'D BY TEH REI
>>
If I understand correctly, the reason why Shinji choked asuka was because he wanted to see if Asuka would reject him or some shit?

someone here explained it better
>>
>>135519362
The simple answer is that he hadn't seen another human for months and he likely didn't have a strong grip on his sanity. I don't even know what he was eating during that time, or if you can sustain yourself on LCL.

The complex answer is something you should go to evageeks for
>>
>>135519362
He wasn't sure that he wasn't still in LCL dream hell and wanted to confirm it for himself
>>
BUT NOW, THROUGH ALL THE HURT AND PAIN
>>
who's excited for Annozilla?
You know it's going to be great, it can't suck or it is dishonnerbur to the rest of the world
>>
>>135519724
I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME
>>
>>135519362
when contemplating whether or not he should reject the human instrumentality project, Shinji was afraid of rejection and sadness from those he loved and trusted. Despite this he chose to reject and prevents third impact.

At the ending of EOE, where we see Shinji choking Asuka, Shinji was basically seeing if Asuka would accept him even though he might bring her pain and sadness, to which Asuka responds by caressing Shinji's face gently.

Where the human instrumentality project tried to unite humanity by virtually eliminating all individuality, flaws, and self (and turning people into orange tang), Shinji and Asuka worked around each other's flaws and accepted each other despite the possibility of grief.

Some might conclude this was Shinji's way of determining whether or not he was still in LCL. This theory simply supports this by expanding on why he choked Asuka. LCL eliminates human individuality by converging all of humanity into a super organism, by choking Asuka, Shinji is showing that he is his own self. However, by Asuka caressing Shinji, Asuka is expressing her own self as well.
>>
>>135519125

Just add this to adblock rules:

*/js/eoe2016*

and mute your web browser from the mixer.
>>
>>135518307
>she wasn't a slut i swear, she only buried her face in guys crotches all the time because she felt afraid
Sure thing faggot, nice mental gymnastics
>>
>>135524218
>I'm a baiting shiteating faggot, let me misrepresent things while hypocritically claiming others are
Crawl into an active sawblade.
>>
>>135524486
>i'm a dumb asukafag who has to attack any anon when he states a fact
Jesus do asukafags even watch Eva or do they just confuse her with Asuna from SAO? Even so, both are moe fanservice turbosluts and should die of pussy cancer
>>
>>135524218
She wasn't a slut, she just loved Ryouji Kaji and became got frustrated when he showed affection to an older woman so she fooled around with non-threatening betaboy to regain some confidence as a woman.
>>
>>135524601
I'm sorry you're waifu is such a rotten cryptwhore addled with enough STDs to be an Acolyte of Nurgle that you have purposely bait and misrepresent canon. I would tell you I hope you die of cancer, but you're already cancer. I hope you're waifu's next doujin is guro.
>>
>>135519362
He wanted to see if he was in the real world. Since he knew real world was a place of pain, he expected her to reject him and if it was still world of tang she would not do anything just like when Komm Susser Todd started playing.
But instead of either, she caressed him, and Shinji saw definitive proof that reality isn't all about pain and rejection and good things can happen
>>
>>135524709
>misrepresent canon
I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Asuka loved Kaiji, it's a fact, First-tier canon stated in the series. A girl loving an older man, more so a foreigner is a sign of sluttyness, not to mention her being a manipulating whore who broken Shinji's heart when she kissed him casually, which is itself only something turbosluts do.
>>135524612
So because she was a manipulative slut Shinji must suffer? Fuck you asukafag, nobody would miss your waifu
>>
>>135524929
>le manipulative slut is totally canon xD
>let me say something canon then TOTALLY blow it out of proportion aren't I HILARIOUS?
I wish doxxing were possible. Faggots like you are absolutely insufferable. Kill yourself, but kill your family first to ensure your genes don't spread further from your retard parents.
>>
>>135524929
Who cares about Shinji at all? Like who even cares? Who cares if you step on trash? Who cares? The world can't be an incubator to coddle wittle baby shinji-kun who can't deal with real women to the extent he tries to form a relationship with a talking flesh puppet.
>>
>>135525096
It's just some deranged homolust/fujoshit trash/ possible shipping Reifag who should be strained through a grater.
>>
>>135525078
>le manipulative slut isn't canon
>le hillarious asuka is le le best i com from crynchyroll my waifu xD
Just end your life already
>>
>>135525195
>trying this hard to demonize best girl
Find a nice cliff overlooking a garbage dump to pitch yourself in.

>>>/trash/
>>
File: p019_i043.jpg (2MB, 2834x4361px) Image search: [Google]
p019_i043.jpg
2MB, 2834x4361px
>>135525096
Shinji-kun is an accurate representation of an average male, in the end, he fought aliens in a death machine, took the toughest decisions and even then rejected fantasy for real world, i'm sure that you've never done this, and more so if placed into his shoes you would never he able to do it, you'd probably be dead, macho-kun
>>135525146
>everyone has to be a shippingfag/homofag
God this place has changed, i was just saying Shinji didn't deserve such treatment from worst girl, Shinji being anything but an Alpha is pretty much a meme.
>>135525301
>s-s-stop posting canon statements from the series about my trashy waifu because you need die
It's not my fault you have such awful taste.
>>
Uh, Rei is outside my window floating. I think she wants a hug. Should I?
>>
File: 3a7ecd0dd5fac0467873327a9ea53d58.png (384KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
3a7ecd0dd5fac0467873327a9ea53d58.png
384KB, 671x1000px
>>135514615
I've always watched EoE on new years and once in a live stream with /a/. Only this year I decided to be a normie and later felt like I betrayed a tradition but tonights /a/ made me smile.

You didn't let me down, /a/.
>>
>>135525481
>Shinji-kun is an accurate representation of an average male
Exactly
I'm trash and I don't care about myself, why should I care about a character that represents me?
>>
>>135525481
>posts shipper-esque image
>I-Im not a shipper, I'm just a butthurt baiter, let me pretend I was here for am long time
Gun yourself down.
>>
File: 1416325496507.png (30KB, 190x320px) Image search: [Google]
1416325496507.png
30KB, 190x320px
I'LL NEVER LOVE AGAIN
My world is ending
>>
Another year and still no chances of meeting my waifu, no tang, no BETA invasion, nothing remotely interesting happens.

Cheers to another shitty year, /a/. Never change.
>>
>>135526176
Just gotta live one day at a time anon
>>
>>135526176
The only time things will change is when they end. You're not even special enough to watch the world end. None of us are.
>>
File: kill me.png (171KB, 577x422px) Image search: [Google]
kill me.png
171KB, 577x422px
>>135526176
Cheers, I'll be here suffering with you in this utterly mundane and unfulfilling shit heap.
>>
File: 88SibNR.jpg (202KB, 1397x997px) Image search: [Google]
88SibNR.jpg
202KB, 1397x997px
>>135517651
Indeed
>>
>>135517651
>girl
>>
>>135527866
>bait
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.