[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

yo wtf thats not cool man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 244
Thread images: 35

File: yooo.png (924KB, 877x835px) Image search: [Google]
yooo.png
924KB, 877x835px
yo wtf thats not cool man
>>
was it NTR?
>>
She ain't deserve that.
>>
>>135372270
She enjoyed it.
>>
It was pretty hot, to be honest.
>>
>>135372408
they drugged her
>>
Too many weird fetishes in one chapter
>>
>>135372321
It was NTR.
>monsters tried to help Guts by poking his eye out so he didn't have to watch
>>
>>135372270
Man I have always wanted to witness an IRL rape just to see if women actually make those kinds of "secretly enjoying it" faces.
>>
>>135372551
they play dead, like most of the prostitutes
>>
>>135372551
Just go rape someone, then you'll know.
>>
File: put you grasses on.jpg (109KB, 469x536px) Image search: [Google]
put you grasses on.jpg
109KB, 469x536px
>>135372270
>>
I still don't get why he did that
>>
>>135372766
He wanted to get revenge on Guts for leaving him alone and what better way than to NTR him by fucking his woman in front of him.
>>
>>135372766
he would not have but mangaka got horny
>>
>>135372586
they don't actually
the worst part of it is that we have this myth in society that rape is nothing but pain so when women feel pleasure, which they all do unless they're being raped by a fucking glass bottle or something, it fucks them up psychologically forever.
>>
>>135372270
Can you blame him? He got tortured real bad. How come he didnt get revenge on the king instead of GUts?
>>
>>135373067
I don't think torture makes you want to rape your friends
>>
>>135372766
Griffith is powersexual
>>
>>135372586
they dont usually, most cases women have a response of enjoyment usually to cope with unwanted sex

this is only to an extent and has only been studied off of animal pairings, with human cases where only some women were willing to testify to how it felt

tl;dr - women do enjoy rape to a degree but the majority of women try to bury it such as anon over here stated >>135372975
>>
>>135372270
Why didn't Griffith rape Guts?
>>
>>135373410
because guts left him, he was hate fucking casca to piss him off
>>
>>135373243
He became crazy from all that shit that troll thing did to him.
>>
>>135372766
He's a fag but he won't admit it, so instead of brutally raping Guts like Donovan did, he rapes his wife in front of him and stares at him.

Basically NTRfags are just homos in denial.
>>
>>135373426
I think it's more about how he tried to rape caska before but he was so weak he couldn't do it and she just hugged him instead. That's like the ultimate friendzone.
>>
>>135373519
>Griffin is a homo and NTRs Guts
>Therefore all NTRers are homos
nice logic you have there
>>
>>135373590
Was he actually trying to rape her in that scene?
I just thought he really wanted to be held
>>
>>135373590
Why doesnt Griffin take his revenge upon the king that tortured him instead of Guts?
>>
>>135372975
>>135373391
>I've never experienced sexual assault so i'll trust fantasy scenarios that pander to my dick and nymphomaniac interviews to prove how every single woman behaves
I guess it's true that every man on the planet is a low test stuttering beta according to harems then.
>>
>>135372270
That scene made me basically drop Beserk forever. I can't stand it when rape is eroticized.
>>
Is this the new chapter for Emergence by ShindoL?
>>
>>135373704
Because the King wasn't there ?
>>
>>135373783
>scene
Stop watching the awful movies and read the manga.
Rape is never eroticized it'a always about power both irl and n this story. That's what sets this stor apart from the usual (ero-)manga.
>>
>>135373645
dude was definitely trying to fuck
>>135373590
>thinking it has anything to do with his loss of power when trying to fuck casca previously
if it was he would have just killed guts before he even did that but he lifted her up and faced him while locking eyes with guts

>>135373704
>king
wasnt there, and he ultimately came to blame guts for everything
>>
>>135373934
Id go kill that king instead of wasting my time raping my friends
>>
>>135373754
Women enjoy rape as long as the violence is low key. It's like if a woman came up and put a gun to my head and they proceeded to blow me. I would still enjoy it, but might feel a little uneasy about the gun.
>>
>>135373754
>fantasy scenarios
What are you even talking about? they don't break because of the pleasure of being raped and become sex slaves you fucking idiot. that is not what we said so I don't know what fantasy scenario you're talking about.
They do however feel pleasure since they're having sex, they don't have any control over it just like you wouldn't have if you were being raped.

If we as a society hadn't created this whole myth around nonconsensual about how you don't feel any pleasure just pain and shame or how it's the absolutely worst thing that can happen to a woman ever, rape victims wouldn't feel terrible for the rest of their lives and would just be over after the initial shock. I personally blame modern feminism, especially sex negative feminism for the continuation of what the actual patriarchy of the past did in terms of fucking up women psychologically.
>>
>>135374089
He did get to him though. That sickness he got was caused by the god hand. And instead of killing him right away he tortured him for a few years.
>>
File: rape is so romantic.png (267KB, 597x1014px) Image search: [Google]
rape is so romantic.png
267KB, 597x1014px
>>135372975
There can be involuntary pleasure involved, hell, she can even climax, but keep in mind that if she doesn't want to fuck, she might not be particularly wet or ready to take a dick, at which point it CAN seriously hurt, she can get tears and wounds in her vagina that will require stitching if it's bad enough.

But yeah, society and movies kind of gives one the expectation that it's literally just pain, so when it potentially feels good or they even climax, that can REALLY mess with her mind.

Another thing that society and movies gives you expectations of is that she'll never move on from her trauma, which is possible, but lots and lots of victims learn to deal with their trauma and move on with their life, especially if they get good help (though there exist people who provide bad help by making them linger on their trauma)
All of this stuff kinda goes for both genders by the way.

Finally, something that the media would never DARE portray is that some rape victims help handle their trauma by reenacting the scenario in the bedroom with their partner, a rape roleplay, where they sometimes put themselves in charge of the situation, as kind of a therapeutic thing. Many also deal with their abuse through humor, rape jokes.
The idea that a rape victim could have a rape kink or that they'd make light of it gets balked at by feminists, but they don't REALLY care about women or victims.
>>
>>135374170
You dont automatically experience pleasure from sex. You fucking virgin.
>>
File: 1429844018811.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1429844018811.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>135372270
Ever been fucked so good it made you retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 768x552px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 768x552px
>>135374211
The hymen breaking doesn't cause bleeding and is usually worn away by adolescence.
The only reason a woman could be bleeding from her vagina is due to internal damage to the walls without proper lubrication.
>>
>>135372766
Pretty much petty revenge on Guts and Casca, because he was butthurt Guts left him and hurting Casca was the quickest way to hurt Guts.

It's pretty obvious he didn't understand the deeper implications of the act, or else he wouldn't have done it. The demon child is more or less looking like the chink in his armor.
>>
File: 2011.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
2011.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>People talking about whether Casca enjoyed the sex or not

>When she was already branded

When a God Hand is balls deep in you, agony is going to wash any other sensation out.
>>
>>135372270
Anyone else just really hate the fact that Guts got cucked? I mean the guy's life was hard enough already. Now he cannot even have kids with his waifu.
>>
>>135374255
>You dont automatically experience pleasure from sex
Not sure if you're just a troll or not but if that's all you took from my entire post I feel sad for you.
>when parts of your body that exist solely to bring you pleasure get stimulated you don't feel pleasure
sure thing, keep up the myth and in the process hurt the real victims just so you can win an argument on a Taiwanese Button Football site.

>using virgin as insult on /a/
>>
>>135374371
>The hymen breaking doesn't cause bleeding
>>
File: RAPE.png (5KB, 395x348px) Image search: [Google]
RAPE.png
5KB, 395x348px
>>135374371
>The hymen breaking doesn't cause bleeding
Not always, but it can.

>usually worn away by adolescence.
That's pretty typical. Hell, if a girl is into horses she probably busted her hymen when riding a horse.
No, not bestiality.

>The only reason a woman could be bleeding from her vagina is due to internal damage to the walls without proper lubrication.
That'd be the main reason.
>>
>>135374446
Well the art work most definitely does not fucking help. I do not understand what it is with guys and this stuff. I half expected her to do an ahegao for fuck's sale/
>>
>>135374371
Sauce, plz.
>>
File: .jpg (25KB, 310x310px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
25KB, 310x310px
>>135374515
>That's pretty typical. Hell, if a girl is into horses she probably busted her hymen
>>
>>135374488
>derr hurrr rape makes girls feel good
Im not even the same guy youre arguing with fucking autist.
>>
>>135374488
>when parts of your body that exist solely to bring you pleasure get stimulated you don't feel pleasure
It depends on how you handle it.

Would rubbing your bellend on sandpaper be as stimulating and pleasurable as using your hands with lube?
HOW the genitals are handled matters quite a lot for pleasure.
>>
>>135374583
I'm sure the horses were into her too.

Really into her.
>>
>>135374505
The hymen breaks or get severely teared by the first menstruation, women who bleed during their first vaginal intercourse are very rare.
>>
>>135374460
He did have a kid with her though. I mean, she definitely birthed something.
>>
>>135374618
Not all hymens are identical. Many hymens are partially intact until intercourse. This is basic anatomy. You can google it and see for yourself.

>women who bleed during their first vaginal intercourse are very rare.
This is absolutely false. You're either pulling that out of your ass, or you were straight up lied to.
>>
>>135374605
>Would rubbing your bellend on sandpaper be as stimulating and pleasurable as using your hands with lube?
I do believe I made it clear on my first post I was talking about normal sex, not extreme sadistic stuff.
>>
>>135374684
What is/was that kid anyway
>>
>>135374721
>ruining someone's entire lives
You and that retarded belief is part of the problem.
>>
>>135374719
I think it was a normal baby but then Griff contaminated it with his seeds and it became a thing.
>>
>>135374891
Have you ever been raped or are you spouting bullshit that you read on some male feminist blog?
>>
>>135372766

revenge may have been a reason, but he needed a child to possess to come into the real world, and oh hey here's a woman
>>
>>135374721
So the issue is that gross dudes are the one doing the raping? you would be okay if the guy was a 8/10?
You're the one who's a fucking retard if you think rape is about whether the rapist is attractive or not you fucking cunt
>>
>>135373391
>they don't play dead
What are you saying here exactly? If girl is getting "raped" then by definition she does not want to have sex with who ever is banging her. Casca did not look like she didn't want Griff's dick in her, at all.
>>
>>135374941
>Have you ever been raped
I was sexually assaulted by a 16y old girl when I was 8y. She didn't force me to penetrate her but she did "play with my genitals"
Does this count as rape for you or do I have to be a pike shoved up my ass to talk about rape without cunts like you bringing up "but u were never raped"
>spouting bullshit that you read on some male feminist blog
What? Did you mean MRA or are your retarded?
>>
>>135372270
Of course its not cool, its hot.
>>
>>135374966
Are you fucking retarded or did you actually read.
>and even if it was somebody the victim would happen to find attractive they still wouldn't like it because you just. don't. want it.
You wouldn't want it from a distasteful rude old hag or your psychotic ex girlfriend unless that was your thing but do YOU want it from a hot chick? Are you that desperate? It's not rape after that, you just want babes to have your way with you and act like it was rape so you could feel good about yourself over how you handled it I guess.
>>
Griffith is scum and I will patiently await Guts killing him 20 years from now.
>>
File: 1414776834761.jpg (101KB, 881x425px) Image search: [Google]
1414776834761.jpg
101KB, 881x425px
>>
>>135375196
Hey guess what, unless it's really violent the head of your penis or your clitoris feels good with stimulation.
And if people weren't constantly telling you that what you're going through was the worst experience of your life, that would leave you scared forever with barely any chance of you recovering and that there is no way any person would ever feel pleasure from the act since there was no consent, you would walk it off after a short period of time just like you do with other experiences that make you feel absolutely powerless.
But hey, fuck it. Why would we tell the victims it's ok right? Why would we tell them that even though they were raped it doesn't say a fucking thing about them no matter how they felt during it?
Why would we say that you can just wake up the next day and put all that shit behind you?
Nah let's remind them of how that was the worst thing that can ever happen to a human being, that's better.
People like you make me fucking sick
>>
>>135375378
How mad can you be?
>>
>>135375456
I don't know man could be worse. I could be replying to people with umad.
>>
>>135372766
It's a metaphor for hiatus. Guts is the fan, Casca is Berserk and Griffith is Miura.
>>
File: 1451175687582.png (337KB, 597x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451175687582.png
337KB, 597x720px
>>135375513
Perfect.
>>
>>135375378
>let's make jokes about their violation and sexualize it in any media ever for men to enjoy and encourage these victims to accept it the next time it happens because its not that big of a deal to me
You make me sicker pretending to care about those poor people for the sake of 'slaying SJW tumblrinas with your blade of intellect'.
>>
>>135373754
>you must have rape fetish if youre defending it
im in no way advocating rape or into it personally

also this is a proven biological function that occurs its what I studied and if you wanna use ebscohost your bound to find several studies showing proof in monkeys

Theres a shitload of women Ive met who tell me alot of their fantasys involve rape as well
youre probably not gonna read this and call me a virgin though since im on /a/

also
>fantasy scenarios
>nymphomaniacs
you really like speaking for alot of rape victims then dont you

its all about varying degrees and it does happen but feel free to sit in your Im smarter than proven case studies and years of academia safe space
>>
>>135375619
>let's make jokes about their violation and sexualize it in any media ever for men to enjoy and encourage these victims to accept it the next time it happens because its not that big of a deal to me
that's a nice strawman you build there, looks really good.

>You make me sicker pretending to care about those poor people for the sake of 'slaying SJW tumblrinas with your blade of intellect'.
Wow another one, this looks even better.
Couldn't care less about tumblrinas
also I am one of those "victims" except I'm not a fucking victim anymore since the sexual assault I suffered didn't become a part of who I am, it's just some unfortunate thing that happened to me.
>>
>>135375066
>talking about male on female rape
>starts talking about his own female on male rape (which is what its sounding like) which is not the same thing in the slightest
btw it isnt, men a wired differently and also being raped at a younger pre-pubescent age means you wont read things the same way someone post puberty obviously would

also we all know women cant rape men :^)
>>
>>135374691
>having sex with someone you want to and your vagina is lubed up and read to go
VS
>being fucked against your will and your vagina is dry
Probably doesn't feel as fucking good.
>>
>>135374255
No, but you CAN experience pleasure from rape, and that's something that can really fuck you up as a person, because you think you're not supposed to.
>>
>>135375861
I never said it feels as good as consensual sex. It's like you're misinterpreting what I said on purpose.
>>
>>135372510
No, this isn't Wolf Guy.
>>
Its weird how so many people in this thread aren't making a distinction between physical and emotional pleasure/suffering
>>
>>135375666
I never said I was smarter than proven case studies or years of academia.
>Theres a shitload of women Ive met
>always on /a/
Sure.
And rape fantasies =/= rape in itself because you're enjoying it, you're enjoying just the thought of being dominated. If you're not enjoying it, it's rape.
>>135375765
But you still are a victim, you admit it was unfortunate but how you dealt with it is something else entirely and sometimes for others it doesn't stop at just 'getting fondled'.
>>135375837
>women can't rape men
Yes they can but society is so built on steel masculinity that an assaulted man is only seen as weak, told to deal with it and that he's lucky it happened therefor this is why you're all fucked in the head by your own bullshit.
>>
>>135376168
Casca does not really seem to be in much pain during the dicking. Pretty shitty thing for Miura to do honestly.
>>
get in here
>http://poal.me/gnt4t
>http://poal.me/gnt4t
>>
>>135376183
fucking called it >>135375666
and you are by turning a blind eye to it so things fit your narrative

also wtf am I reading
>if you're not enjoying it its rape
>>
>>135376183
>But you still are a victim
No, I'm not because I don't have that shitty mentality. It's just something that happened, it's not who I am.
But you know what, if I wasn't a male I would probably still be a "victim" not because women are weaker or any of that shit but because I would had people telling me that wasn't just an unfortunate event, it was who a I am now. I would have become a fucking "rape survivor" what the fuck does that even mean?
What I'm saying here is that this "rape is the worst thing ever" that we created only hurts the victims and stops them from being able to move forward after being raped
>>
For all the misogyny found on and consumed by /a/, I'm glad you guys still find rape reprehensible.
>>
>>135376354
If you are a male then you have honestly no idea what it is like to be raped. I don't care if some bitch touched your dick when you were 8 or whatever. That is totally different and does not even legally qualify as rape anyways.
>>
>>135376183
>and sometimes for others it doesn't stop at just 'getting fondled'.
also nice of you to downplay someone's experience, after all we all know that is the penetration that harms a person not someone doing something to you while you have no control of what is going on right?
>>
>>135376183
also my women cant rape men comment was a sarcastic remark cant believe the :^) didnt give it away
>>
>>135376367
I don't care about women, I'm just mad that I was forced to endure a mini-NTR doujin in my fucking Beserk.
>>
>>135376404
There you have it ladies and gentleman:
Modern Feminism
It's not rape, unless you're a woman and the perpetrator is a man.
>oh you were a child who was sexually abused by someone who was supposed to be looking after you? fuck you who cares. there are girls right now regretting having sex with the guy they slept yesterday who need attention
>>
>>135372270
Did Bidiurnal anon die?
>>
>>135376404
>if youre a man you have no idea whats its like to be raped
oh wow she done said it everyone she just fucking said it
>>
>>135376525
>MUH MEN'S RIGHTS
it has never been legal in the history of the world to rape a man, it has been legal to rape and mutilate your wife.
>>
>>135376595
>SHIFTING GOALPOSTS
you cant be fucking serious
>>
>>135376595
>it has never been legal in the history of the world to rape a man
that's not true, that's not true at all

>it has been legal to rape and mutilate your wife.
so was slavery and several other things
but what does that have to do with the post you're quoting
>>
>>135376525
It's not really rape unless someone is penetrating you, moron. A man can be raped if someone inserts a penis into his anus or mouth. Just getting fondled does not give someone the right to speak for rape victims. Fuck off.
>>
https://twitter.com/berserk_anime/status/681650829665828864
>>
>>135376680
>just getting fondled does not give someone the right to speak for rape victims
modern society lately has been disagreeing anon

personally im not a fan
>>
File: .jpg (592KB, 1049x1008px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
592KB, 1049x1008px
>>135372270
Just kill Guts wasn't enough
>>
>>135376680
rape is not just fucking penetration of your ass, anus or vagina
also I wasn't "just fondled" and I sure don't need your authorization speak for anybody I want to speak for
>>
>>135376329
I admit I can't properly type what I want to say because of my language barrier but I meant is that whatever happened to you in a sexual situation that you didn't like is rape.
>>135376354
>this "rape is the worst thing ever" that we created only hurts the victims and stops them from being able to move forward after being raped
That didn't stop you and I genuinely congratulate you but women who do move on are often called sluts for some asspull insult like "she secretly enjoyed it for not fighting against what happened to her" and that's how it leads to shit that women secretly enjoy it or whatever. It was never about shaming victims but more like a cry for help to make them fight against their own abusers and make others more aware to not have it happen again.
>>135376525
>>135376592
Are you both ignoring my third point here >>135376183 you fucking autists.
>>
>>135376767
Not ignoring your third point since I wasn't even replying to your post.
>>
>>135373519
this

>>135373621
homo
>>
Classic /a/
>>
File: 1446442298880.png (1MB, 1323x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446442298880.png
1MB, 1323x1080px
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>135373783
Back to tumblr, you have some NaruSasu posts to make
>>
File: 5.gif (555KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
5.gif
555KB, 555x555px
>>135376934
Funposting
>>
File: 1447921186923.jpg (157KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447921186923.jpg
157KB, 848x480px
>>135376990
>>
>>135376767
>my third point
you're third point is shit what do you want me to infer from it
that men are
>expected to deal with rape because they're men
or
>men should feel soo lucky that a woman would rape him

cause thats all im getting from that post you made and its literally what your fighting against when you talk about women being raped so why is it ok when it happens to men, you really didnt justify it in the slightest

as I stated previously to the guy who was raped by his babysitter or w/e men are wired differently and our bodies dont release hormones to stimulation the same as women especially younger children
>>
File: 1433724602314.jpg (292KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1433724602314.jpg
292KB, 1024x1024px
>>135377012
I always pull bad gets with this fucking picture
lets try again
>>
>>135377012
nein
>>
File: .jpg (97KB, 245x463px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
97KB, 245x463px
What's going on in this thread?
>>
>>135377092
no lolis or slimes please

sup magic negro
>>
File: 1444522739796.png (215KB, 563x372px) Image search: [Google]
1444522739796.png
215KB, 563x372px
>>135377012
>8
>>
>>135374612
>HorribleSubs

FUCK OFF
>>
>>135377120
I never found out the stigma with Horriblesubs, do they not actually sub exactly or what?
>>
File: caska.jpg (69KB, 658x785px) Image search: [Google]
caska.jpg
69KB, 658x785px
>>135377092
is caska best gurl?
>>
>>135377028
I never said its ok when it happens to men what I meant to say is people never take sexually assaulted men seriously because of society's views on masculinity. As a man you can't be taken seriously when you are raped because people are always telling you you those points I mentioned and why I hate the "lol girls can't rape boys :^)" thing. When that affects male victims and their only way to cope with it is to 'deal with it' and push the violation aside, it affects female victims as well and it loops back to this "you'll secretly enjoy it and deal with it like I did".
>>
>>135372270
did she enjoy it?
>>
>>135377217
Yes. Miura is such a fucking cuck.
>>
>>135377217
Look like not?
>>
>>135377166
IIRC, their subs are done quickly in google translate, which is how they release them so fast, but it sacrifices quality. But I wouldn't actually know myself, since I watch on Crunchroll, and they have top-notch subs.
>>
>>135377012
Cat get
>>
>>135377166
Horriblesubs are just rips from Crunchyroll.
>>
>>135377293
Trade with me you fuck, why do I never get Erza reeeeeeeeee
>>
>>135377217
First thing she says is "Don't look" and not "Help me." It's classic NTR.
>>
>>135377252
I had a feeling she did.
can't look at her the same now.
>>135377256
>tonguing grifisu in one of the panels
I think she did anon
>>
>>135372529
>tfw mangaka NTRs based grill just so MC can have an eyepatch
only in berserk
>>
>>135377336
I never understood how they havent been sued
>>
>>135377178
Im still re reading your posts and have no idea what youre trying to advocate when comparing the two

everyone knows both are wrong however the two sexes that exist react differently to copulation, women who bear children have a completely different set of chemical responses to penetration then a man does not to mention a complete different set of sexual organs that allow for significantly more stimulus compared to men

society labels rape evil, and personally I think its terrible, however that doesnt change the fact that women do get stimulated by it to varying degrees

men getting raped is also a completely different topic that isnt received by the media, women, or men for that matter at all because we usually get over it, I got over my case pretty easily im pretty sure a women should as well albeit society lets them dwell on it and say that its ok to dwell on it
>>
>>135374168
>they proceeded to blow me
That's completely different from having a foreign object forced into you especially if there's no lubrication.
>>
>>135373519
You are a shinning beam of light in an endless abyss of Beta males who cope with their existence by worshiping alpha cock.
>>
>>135377794
>I got over my case pretty easily im pretty sure a women should as well
You aren't more vulnerable to unwanted pregnancies from rape though so you can't move on when there's even more trauma and problems involved there.
>>
I wish edgefag raped Guts instead. Oh well, at least we have doujins for that.
>>
>>135378079
well this becomes more or less a problem with religious and personal beliefs of abortion and whatnot

however my main point was regarding that women 'do' find a varying degree of satisfaction from rape
>>
>>135377875
The vagina self-lubricates during rape for obvious reasons (arousal). Women may not look as turned on as Miura apparently believes they should, but most do enjoy some aspect of being raped.
>>
>>135377092
dubs
>>
Anyone who thinks she enjoyed it wasn't paying attention to the plot and should just stick to Naruto.
>>
>>135378207
Read it again faggot. She starts making out with him and everything. I would probably kill her myself if I were Guts. That's probably why she is afraid of him now.
>>
What about male on male rape? Pretty common in the US, how someone is supposed to deal with that? Tough it out because man can't be raped?
>>
>>135378237
She was branded and we saw how painful it was for Guts to even approach Griffith due to his. You're an idiot and letting your stupid fetish blind you to plot details.
>>
>>135375066
Lol sure
>>
File: image044.jpg (12KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
image044.jpg
12KB, 400x300px
>>135373519
not so fast anon
>>
I wish you could still delete threads on /a/, I didn't mean to start an idiotic argument about rape and how physiological changes automatically equate to enjoyment...
>>
This thread reeks of /r9k/
>>
>>135378306
Hol' the fuck up...
You're telling me she's in extreme, agonizing, mind shattering pain but she still spouts NTR dialogue and gets into it?

That doesn't add up, senpai.
>>
>>135378136
Women not involved deeply with their religious beliefs can't give less of a shit to wondering if they should get an abortion or not, they'd take that chance in a second of course if the motherly instincts weren't involved as well but then there's also money issues and healthcare, depending on the country, is incredibly pricey regarding results of a sexual assault (infections transmitted through sex, etc).
And you can still reject what your body reacts to, you know.
>>
>>135378430
Are you so committed to your fetish that you're going to blatantly disregard facts?

Yikes
>>
>>135378370

watch the new movies.

The whole time Griffith is fucking her he's thinking of Guts.
>>
>>135378463
Miura is the one who needed to be reminded of those so called facts. That "rape" looked like it was ripped straight out of an NTR doujin, plain and simple.
>>
>>135378463
>Being surprised that NTR fags are delulu

It's a bottom tier fetish for a reason.
>>
>>135372270
I know right? That bitch Casca stealing Griffith from Guts! She had no right to get between their love!
>>
>>135378266
I think the mentality is that men can't be raped by women but men can be raped by other men. Pretty traumatizing in jail.
>>
Calling it right now:

If she ever gets her old self back, I can fucking guarantee that she will forgive Griffith and go back to his new army, while looking for some bullshit excuse to label Guts as the real monster somehow despite the world being full of literal monsters.

Screencap this post, this will happen in 20 years when Berserk is almost done.
>>
>>135378475
Is he really?
>>
>>135378475
he isn't in the source material

though he did fuck the count, but that was out of pure necessity.
>>
>>135378266
>>135378606
What about women on women rape?
>>
>>135378463
I'm a different anon, though.
I'm just saying, the brand supposedly puts her through unbearable agony, yes? Her mind is pretty much gone after that and she's some kind of cute retard. It hurt so much it destroyed her mind.

However, if simply being in his presence is enough to fuck you up from the pain due to being branded, I'll repeat this question; wouldn't she be reacting differently? I mean, like her skin was being flayed off due to being in direct contact with him?
>>
>>135377012
2 get
>>
File: this_tbh_fam.gif (212KB, 921x155px) Image search: [Google]
this_tbh_fam.gif
212KB, 921x155px
>>135375513
>>
>>135378669
Does that even happen? I honestly don't think I could take a women who claims to have been raped by another women seriously.
>>
>>135372766
>be demon
>see woman
>rape
I don't understand what's hard about this?
Even if you didn't have other reasons, getting revenge against both Gutts and Cas for what he feels was a betrayal of trust on both sides.
>Guts for beating him and than leaving him
>Cas for loving Gutts.
Griff was actually ok with Cas loving Guts, but not Guts loving her.
>>
I'm actually not very hype about this finally reaching elf isle.

Berserk has come a long way, but it's like the author doesnt get tired of shitting on Gutts.His girl gets raped in front of his eyes,he loses an eye, his body's a fucking mess, he's partially lost sense of taste and feeling, and he has more burns and wounds than two elves on standby can cure.Worse, of his group only Casca knows what he's suffered, and as such, no one knows the pains he's gone through, so no one can offer real emotional support.

And Casca's mind is fucking gone.

He needs a fucking vacation and a woman.
>>
>>135378867
>He needs a fucking vacation and a woman.
This. I want to see Casca be temporarily brought back to sanity only to see Guts sticking it in his new squeeze. Shit would be hot as fuck.
>>
>>135376404
>>135376595
radfem pls go
>>
>>135372551
Alright, since this comment started a massive argument, let me give you a comprehensive answer that is how this actually works.

First, no they don't make those faces, being raped (as in completely 100 percent unwanted sexual intercourse against your will) is a very frightening experience, generally the only faces that will be made are those of shame and crying.

Second, we must distinguish the difference between physical pleasure and psychological enjoyment. It is true that pleasure during rape does occur (in fact outside of very violent cases it is quite common) however, no one enjoys the experience of being raped on a psychological level but the physical pleasure can be confusing for many people and make them feel ashamed that they 'enjoyed it' even though on a psychological level they spent the whole time terrified and ashamed.

Worth mentioning that this applies to men as well, in both homosexual and heterosexual rape against men a feeling of pleasure is common but actual psychological enjoyment is non-existent (keep in mind that this is 100 percent unwanted sex, so even if it's woman raping man the man in question is completely against it and doesn't want to "can't rape the willing" might be a meme but it's also the truth, if the individual was genuinely willing then it wouldn't be rape).

So in short, can rape victims feel pleasure from the rape? Yes

Can rape victims ENJOY the rape? No

That said the stigmas of our society in relation to sex certainly do help to compound the psychological trauma caused by a rape experience and make it worse. Still the core reason for the trauma is the loss of control over one's own body and life, the primary traumas and fears of rape victims are surprisingly similar to those of victims of violent physical assault because both are experiences where one loses control of their own 'destiny' (whether they live or die is unexpectedly and violently taken away from them by someone else).
>>
File: The_eclipse.png (944KB, 993x958px) Image search: [Google]
The_eclipse.png
944KB, 993x958px
>>135372270
>>
>>135378984

Best way to make people understand how someone can have an orgasm and not enjoy it:

If someone tickles you against your permission, and you laugh, did you enjoy it?

OR

If someone massages your prostate with a dildo against your consent, and you cum, did you enjoy it?
>>
>>135377012
Anything >4 GET
>>
What does Femto's genitals look like?
>>
>>135378668
The only reason he fucked her was because Guts dumped his sorry ass. Take a hint.
>>
>>135377092
give me the worst
>>
>>135377092
let's do this
>>
>>135379721
You got it buddy
>>
File: zeta2blol1.png (294KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
zeta2blol1.png
294KB, 640x480px
The whole point of the scene was that the fact that the rape completely killed everything that was Casca and ruined Guts and Casca's life forever.
>>
Gotta love a proper villain that is not a pussy and actually rape as they please
>>
>>135373960
"Scene" is a commonly used term even when referring to mediums outside of tv and movies anon.
>>
File: whataslut.jpg (163KB, 458x457px) Image search: [Google]
whataslut.jpg
163KB, 458x457px
>>135372270
>>
Did Casca get raped by other demons before Griffith off-screen?
>>
>>135377012
>>135377092
let's fun post
>>
>>135372766
he's a coward
>>
File: CXW10CsUQAATbOc.jpg large.jpg (26KB, 1024x577px) Image search: [Google]
CXW10CsUQAATbOc.jpg large.jpg
26KB, 1024x577px
Picture from the trailer posted by the official twitter account.

https://twitter.com/berserk_anime/status/681650829665828864

CG
G
>>
>>135377012
>>
File: zaazaa.jpg (143KB, 543x522px) Image search: [Google]
zaazaa.jpg
143KB, 543x522px
>>135374371

>The hymen breaking doesn't cause bleeding and is usually worn away by adolescence.

That shit can also regrow multiple times throughout life.
>>
>>135377468
Guts doesn't have an eyepatch. Having an eyepatch isn't even the point of taking out Guts' eye.
>>
>>135374371
I'm sorry your girlfriend lied to you about being your first by making up this ridiculous lie.
>>
ok sure
>>
File: mke.jpg (57KB, 415x440px) Image search: [Google]
mke.jpg
57KB, 415x440px
>some fat landwhale getting blown the fuck out in this thread

heh.
>>
>>135378984
thanks for clarifying.

Psychological states > physical

Quite true
>>
>>135376713

is that some CGI? fuck this gay earth
>>
>>135381632
>Having an eyepatch isn't even the point of taking out Guts' eye
Yeah, Casca was like "Don't watch" and the monsters just wanted to help him out so they poked his eye.
>>
>>135372270
this scene was handled so much better in the 97 anime
in the manga and the movies a lot of the impact is taken away by it basically being porn
the 97 anime emphasizes the emotional aspect of the scene
>>
>>135381776
That and a sense of loss in some way or another. They took his arm too, but he got a replacement hand cannon in the process (which was arguably superior). He needed something to remind him of the despair he'd faced and an eyepatch would just make him look like he lost it on purpose.
>>
>>135372766
He wanted to see if 'it' still works after his transformation.
>>
>>135377092
Rollin
>>
>>135381876
you could've just said pp
>>
File: 135135tg.jpg (62KB, 355x500px) Image search: [Google]
135135tg.jpg
62KB, 355x500px
>>135377012

THREE

JESUS CHRIST PLEASE
>>
File: 11ff42.jpg (30KB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
11ff42.jpg
30KB, 500x358px
>>135381962
>>
>>135377012
h-here i go
>>
>>135381506
What's the studio behind this?
>>
>>135372270
>turn black
>immediately rape the closest bitch you find
I love Japan.
>>
>>135377012
rollin'
>>
File: berserk-pilot.jpg (66KB, 350x513px) Image search: [Google]
berserk-pilot.jpg
66KB, 350x513px
>>135381632
There is a pilot/beta chapter when he wears an eyepatch
>>
>>135377092
cmon sauce
>>
>>135382076
*where
>>
>>135382028
For the racism? Or for being so wonderfully ignorant about it?
>>
>>135382076
Good thing Miura dropped that shit
>>
>>135382113
I'd prefer the former, but unfortunately it has to be the latter.
>>
File: Santa ANiki.png (135KB, 502x384px) Image search: [Google]
Santa ANiki.png
135KB, 502x384px
>>135372270
You cannot stop me from getting inside, I am cold and I am hard and my name... is Not guts dick
>>
>>135382162
Yeah, I agree
>>
>>135377012
gimmie erza
>>
>>135377765
Because this isnt America,this is the internet.
>>
>>135382303
ayy lmao
>>
>>135373783
Kill yourself sjw fag.
>>
>>135378669
That's hot, man. I want to know what the feminists talk about it.
>>
>>135372270
Did Griffith know that Casca was pregnant and so he decided to mutate the child as part of his master keikaku?
Or was that jsut a happy coincidence and he really did it all for the keks?
>>
>>135377012
>>135377092
rolling
>>
>>135374170
have you ever even hugged a women other than your mom? fucking lol, end yourself you fantasy living weeb
>>
>>135377092
huhaa
>>
>>135381900
oh wow
>>
>>135377012
Roll
>>
>>135377012
How would you feel if you rolled cat?
>>
>>135373783
The anime did it better.
>>
>>135377092

hue hue hue
>>
>>135377092
lets try this.
>>
File: Obama-Laughing[1].png (91KB, 482x239px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Laughing[1].png
91KB, 482x239px
>>135375513
>>
>>135377092
Now this i can roll with
>>
>>135377012
rolo
>>
>>135377092
rolando
>>
File: wtfmireading.jpg (54KB, 446x600px) Image search: [Google]
wtfmireading.jpg
54KB, 446x600px
>>135378984
>heterosexual rape against men
>>
>>135377092
>>
>>135377092
as someone who is both afraid of women and monsters, nothing could be more terrible than any of these
>>
>>135373519
Speaking of Donovan, did Guts just completely get over the trauma of being raped when he fucked Casca? I don't remember it ever being brought up again.
>>
>>135387898
We will know when another dude rapes him again, Griffith for example.
>>
>>135377092
herewego
>>
File: 1451052798197.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1451052798197.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>ITT: Men make hilarious guesses as to what females experience during intercourse
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>135388100
You're not a grill just because you put on a skirt and lipstick.
>>
Wow. Yet another thread where permavirgins talk about sex and what women feel while trying to somehow justify rape so that one day when they had enough of not getting it they can somehow not feel like they deserve a life sentence in jail

This is why you are stuck with drawings of little girls you sick pieces of shit. Berserk doesn't deserve to have such a mass of fucking autists discussing it
>>
>>135388483
This is cheap bait, but who here is glorifying rape?
Thread posts: 244
Thread images: 35

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.