[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not a single chapter this year:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (174KB, 1177x444px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
174KB, 1177x444px
Bravo, Togashi. Bravissimo.
>>
Maybe before new years!
>>
>>135290830
Will the hxh boatride be longer than the berserk one?
Place your bets now.
>>
>>135290894
You don't understand how this works, do you?
>>
Togashi outdid himself.
>>
>>135290894
>t-there's still hope guys

WSJ issues for this year (and a bit of next) are allready planned out. Notice how the graph includes hiatus for the first three weeks of 2016...
>>
Defrag your HARD DRIVE
>>
Togashi carefully setting up the new arch, introducing new characters and get it all into motion just to drop it for a entire year really ticks me off. It almost seems deliberate.

Is it actually possible that Togashi is doing this as a fuck you to WSJ or something?
I remeber reading an interview with him about how WSJ editors basically forced him to continue YYH even though he wanted to end it and hinted that he gave it a rushed and crappy ending when he finally could...
>>
>>135290994
wat
>>
>>135291122
He's got health problems. There's no need to come up with conspiracy theories, even his mother recently confirmed he's not well enough to publish regularly.
>>
>but my back hurts

Why don't the just get him a special bed for disabled people with a drawing board or something attached to it?
I can't imagine they haven't thought of it. That is if the backpain is really the reason for his lack of productivity and not just a cheap excuse...
>>
>>135290830
He's good at what it does
FUCKING NOTHING

Also it's been a great year with you fags of the (ideally occasional) HxH threads, really.
>>
>>135291166
You must be 18+ to browse this site anon.
>>
>>135291461
Or he should stop being an autist and hire assistants, he could do all the panel layouts and framing but leave the inking and stuff to them.

I don't see how that compromises his artistic vision.
>>
>>135291461
Why won't he hire assistants? Isn't he filthy rich?
>>
>>135291609
>>135291653
Because he isn't capitalist scum. That which he earns, he will work for with his own hands.
>>
>>135291429
>>135291461
see

Also:
-just do a monthly or bi-monthly release
-just write it an let someone else do the drawing, assistants do like 80% of the work anyways

Maybe I'm being unfair but there seems a million ways to do a semi-regular release if he really had the motivation.
I'd be fine with just one tankobon a year, just make it a regular release.
>>
>>135291684
Did Togashi whisper that in your ear?
>>
>>135291684
It would be admirable if he actually worked.
>>
>>135291732
What kind of imaginary 'special bed' are you thinking of? You have no idea what sort of back pain he has or how it affects his mobility, and it doesn't seem like you've even tried to consider how practical it would be to draw in bed unless you're able to sit upright. Even if he could do it, the scribbles would be worse than GI/CA, and he'd get shit on for it all over again.

Togashi clearly does not give a fuck about meeting people's expectations, but if he doesn't feel well enough to publish regularly then that's that. He doesn't want assistants, and assistants still need the mangaka to do some drawing themselves. There's no point coming up with dumb solutions, if any of them were feasible he would probably have taken them.
>>
>>135291574
Sorry I'm not familiar with /g/ memes for you.
>>
>>135291553
>Paki rape
>Shinji vs Mereum
>skellington camwhore
>killuafags vs kurapikafags
>1999fags vs 2011fags
>full year of hiatus

It really hasn't.
>>
>>135292012
>assistants still need the mangaka to do some drawing themselves

that's not true at all, there are plenty manga writers who just do a script and leave the layout / panelling to the artist completely.

But I get your point that bitching about togashi won't get us another chapter.
>>
>>135292012
>if any of them were feasible he would probably have taken them
Even if it were feasible, he probably still wouldn't have taken them.
>>
>>135292929
It's just fun bitching about Togashi. I wish he could read it.
>>
Wow another HxH daily general.
>>
>>135290830
>making another hxh thread when there's one already
Takes two fucking seconds to look through the catalog. Kill yourself newfag
>>
>>135292697
You forgot komugi rape doujin
>>
File: Killua_misses_the_target.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Killua_misses_the_target.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
Killua is cute!
>>
>>135290830
Thank you faggot for remind me this you just made this shit year worse.
>>
>>135295177
Yeah fuck 2015
>>
I wish Togashi would just die, quit with the false hope.
>>
>>135290971
Japanese New Years?
>>
Honest question, how can people bear to continue reading a series where it's clear that the author just doesn't care anymore?

If the creator isn't interested, how can you be?
>>
File: Sip.png (128KB, 336x377px) Image search: [Google]
Sip.png
128KB, 336x377px
>>135292400
>/g/ meme
>defrag
>>
>>135297039
>how can people bear to continue reading a series
We can't. Because there's no new chapters.
>>
>>135297142

Sorry, allow me to rephrase. How can you bring yourselves to even care whether the story continues when Togashi doesn't?
>>
Can you fags stop posting here and move to the other thread already?
>>
>>135297039
Are you stupid? Would you question people who still care about Berserk? If a series is interesting, it's interesting. I don't care how much the author cares as long as the writing is good. But judging by the writing, he cares. The recent chapters are not only some of the best drawn in the series, but are some of the most well thought out and content dense.

I don't understand why people won't just accept that he's genuinely not well enough to work all the time. If he didn't want to do it anymore, he could just rush the ending of the series like he did when he got sick of YYH, but he hasn't.
>>
>>135297510
>If he didn't want to do it anymore, he could just rush the ending of the series
He could also sell the rights to a HxH continuation to somebody and get heaps of money for it.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.