[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best couple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Jaden_Yubel.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Jaden_Yubel.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
>you can't prove me wrong
>>
File: 1450493564718.jpg (143KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1450493564718.jpg
143KB, 960x960px
Since they became a couple they only talked twice, during the Darkness duel and during the final one with Yugi.
>>
>>135096185
>still a better love story than anything else
>>
File: 1387149437066.jpg (46KB, 555x555px) Image search: [Google]
1387149437066.jpg
46KB, 555x555px
What the fuck is it with YGO's main characters having a fucking alter ego with powers to make them win every duel?
Seems like a Deus ex machina moment
That and they're all cheating scumbags.
>>
>tfw you will never be the dragon
>>
What happened to the Jump Festa trailer?
>>
>>135096024
Judai should it had fuck all the bitches that wanted his dick, instead he just cared about playing more card games.
>>135096336
To be fair, Yugi defeated Atem fair and square in the last episode, even when Atem was actually cheating.
Jaden usually played fair, and he lost a few times because of that.
>>
>>135096440
>Judai
>caring about girls
He wanted the crystal beast boipussy.
>>
>>135096493
lmao
>>
>>135096440
So everyone was cheating in YGO?
What the fuck.
>>
>>135096541
No. Jounouchi is just extremely lucky with his dice and roulettes.
>>
>>135096541
Given how garbage everyone's deck composition is, I'd say all of them stacking, except Jounouchi who bricked a few times.
>>
>>135096493
Leave Johan alone, he was the best friend of Judai, and not some cunt like Sirius(I don't remember his other name)
>>
pretty sure anyone of us on this thread can be king of games just by thinking through our moves clearly. I mean when I was watching an episode with some of my mates, we noticed small things the characters could have done to win the game much earlier or just win. Kinda makes me wonder if any of them know how to play and yes I know that it is just a show, but still come on, playing monster reborn as a quick play card? That is fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.