[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever just watch an anime, recoil at the bright lights

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

Do you ever just watch an anime, recoil at the bright lights and vibrant colors of their world and then stroke your hand across the computer screen knowing that you can never be part of their world since you'll be trapped in this shithole reality forever?
>>
>>134956327
I'm straight so no
>>
>>134956327
I'm not a faggot so no
>>
cheer up and fuck off
>>
>>134956327
Are you okay, OP?
>>
>>134956415
I'm just tired of living like this I guess
>>
>>134956327
Most of the anime I like are a lot more depressing than my life could ever be, so no.
>>
>>134956408
Fuck man, I wish it was that easy for me.
>>
>>134956520
You don't feel like characters in the shows lead a far more interesting life than you do?
>>
Get in the fucking EVA OP.
>>
>>134956660
You know I had this exact feeling after watching the Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi as a teenager. Especially after the movie. Coming to the realisation that I would never live in a world where espers, aliens and time travelers exist or interact with me left me in a state of, well, melancholy.

It's been a while since then and I'm already a full-grown adult, and I have to say that the world is far more interesting than you give it credit for. Going on outdoor adventures like mountain climbing or hiking is a fun hobby you can pick up to challenge yourself, or even just consuming media like anime manga movies books whatever. If you just try and maintain the mindset of finding humour in the smallest things you will probably notice daily occurences that are as bizzare and zany as those in a slapstick manga. So cheer up and start watching another anime or something.
>>
File: 1444914453001.jpg (44KB, 251x231px) Image search: [Google]
1444914453001.jpg
44KB, 251x231px
>>134957101
I too wish that I lived in a world as interesting as the one in Haruhi. Sometimes I really wish i had a chunni phase when I was younger so that the world would always seem far more wonderful from my perspective. I'll try and find some interest in this world though, maybe I'll learn to love my reality again. Thanks for that, Anon.
>>
>>134956327
Ow, the edge
>>
File: I feel you.png (63KB, 160x395px) Image search: [Google]
I feel you.png
63KB, 160x395px
>>134956327
>>
>>
>>134957981
>he doesn't know how to sage

s.m.h
>>
>>134956327
No because I watch anime on my TV you fucking poorfag
>>
File: 661070-the-tatami-galaxy-picture.jpg (102KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
661070-the-tatami-galaxy-picture.jpg
102KB, 1680x1050px
>>134956327
You tried The Tatami Galaxy OP ? it helps a lot
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.