[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Mikasa transform? I can't think of anyone else whose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (172KB, 1200x856px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
172KB, 1200x856px
Why did Mikasa transform? I can't think of anyone else whose power makes them change physically. What does her power have to do with this?
>>
It's just powerlevel fanservice for Mikotofags. Don't think too hard about it.
>>
Did you actually read the manga or did you just look at the pictures anon?
>>
>>134919414
I thought the pictures were there so you don't have to read?
>>
>>134918920
All the clones are actually just 1 person humoring herself through multiple proxies(kind of like Kakine and his beetles). By attempting to fuse her with Misaka he managed to manifest the Will by focusing her thoughts in 1 vessel.
>>
>>134918920
2deep4u
same reason Accel grows wings. It's some kind of mythological bullshittery.
>>
>>134918920
>I can't think of anyone else whose power makes them change physically.
Accel, Kakine, Kazakiri
>>
>>134918920
Her whole "star body" thing in her third form makes sense since she's supposed to be Nuit.
>>
>>134918920
Lots of others change and get wings/halos, your just not paying attention to the manga/LN/anime
>>
>>134920188
>Nuit

what is that ? never heard about it
>>
File: Nuit.jpg (1MB, 1963x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Nuit.jpg
1MB, 1963x1400px
>>134920776
It's a goddess in Thelema, the religion/philosophy all of Crowley's crap comes from. She's usually depicted as a nude woman covered in stars, and is associated with electricity in alot of real life Crowley's writings, as well as infinite space and the physical world. Her aspects are things like joy, love, and earthly pleasures, and she represents Heaven (or rather, is supposed to be heaven itself). She also speaks of a sister.

Probably the most blatant hint by Kamachi aside from her appearance in Railgun is that the title of her big chapter in NT 10 calls her “The Heaven-Sent Child Loved by Electrons”.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.