[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naruto

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 501
Thread images: 100

File: naruto.jpg (366KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
naruto.jpg
366KB, 1024x768px
What failed in the series?
What was that potential I hear from different anons? Isnt it just a shonen manga? Why would you expect more from it?

And plz not with the "Zabuza arc was the best the series offered" thing again.
>>
But its true anon. Zabuza arc was the best the series had.

> Mature content (seinen tier)
> Trap
> less asspulled combat in the whole series.
>>
>>134863321

Fuck off
>>
The amount of ass pulls.
Female characters being shit.
All the Konoha 12 being horribly outclassed by Naruto and Sasuke.
Nagato's horrendous ending
Obito
Madara not doing anything
Kaguya
Ending was stupid with all the kids being the same age, some kids parents we haven't have a confirmation on and only being 2 chapters long.

Pretty much all of part 2 if I am honest.
>>
>>134863221
Power creep is a bitch. It's the biggest reason the series went down the shotter.

>Omega powerful hitman group wants my ultra powerful demon entity
>learn an ability created to be the ultimate form of a sphere
>Only super autists can lear n it
>"lol lets make it wind powered"
>teaches everyone how to use it by the end
>>
>>134863381
What about early part 2 ?
>>
File: nmbs.gif (689KB, 750x400px) Image search: [Google]
nmbs.gif
689KB, 750x400px
>>134863221
I don't know i tried to watch naruto because i really like dragon ball and one piece

But the characters just looked way too edgy for me, also i never understood why everyone is a ninja

like a lot fo people is a pirate in one piece but that's because roger told everyone about his treasure and even with that excuse there's also marines and normal people with normal jobs
>>
>>134863221
It was shit from the first chapter.
>>
>>134863381
>>134863396

Well at least these guys got a point. I somehow enjoyed the manga, but stop with the zabuza arc like >>134863321

> less asspulled combat
> Naruto releasing the kyubi and healing his wounds.

Fuck off >>134863321
>>
>>134863221
>What failed in the series?
justus, it was cool when they actually had to use hand signs and didn't just scream a name for some beam to shoot out. Also ninja tools because pretty much useless after the chunin exams.

Naruto being the reincarnation of some powerful ninja after they spent the first half of the series preaching hard work beats natural talent.

Nagato reviving everyone and the village being completely rebuilt within the next few chapters.

Sasuke getting a new eye powerup everytime naruto got a fox demon power up

3 final bosses, 4 if you're counting Kabuto
>>
>>134863433

Everything up to Naruto meeting Nagato face to face was great....then it went all downhill from there.
>>
>>134863221
Glad you made this thread since I just recently remembered that Kakashi literally sodomized Naruto with the thousand years of death
>>
>>134863221
Everybody just had bullshit powers. The world felt like a bunch of nonsense.
>>
>>134863483

Op is mad cause I said the truth.

The rest of arcs are packed with action and cool fights, but zabuza arc was kind of deep. Questioning about ninjas lifestyle and naruto and co realising being ninja was not nice as they thought.
>>
>>134863615
And that potential the series had to be somehow mature went to waste after the zabuza arc endex.
>>
>>134863654
It's literally aimed at children, I don't see why people want or expect it to be mature but I guess it is kind of weird that happened so early on and it never returned to that form again, not that I know of.
>>
>>134863654

Why would you expect that from a fucking shounen manga. You know, like bleach, one piece and the rest of shounens where the focus is the fight and adventure,not to be fucking edgy and shit.
>>
>>134863221
The series wouldve had a decent ending if they didnt introduce Kaguya and let Naruto and the Sauce kill him with friendship powers
>>
>>134863221
It has been doomed from the start as it lacked consistency all over the place. The reason people say "Zabuza arc was the best the series offered" is that during that arc, all those wonky inconsistencies weren't shoved into everyone's face yet.

I ran through the world setting choices Kishimoto made and it's awful and destined to break. To have the Naruto world make sense, you'd have to chance 70-80% of its established facts. Actually, you'd have to pick one or two unique factor of the series, and change everything else.

For example, you can't have "wizards ninja soldiers yet useless against individuals" troops. It's idiotic outside of gag manga.

The series broke at several points. People call out those spots all the time. The reason those breaking points appeared in first place is that the setting was fucked up since the beginning.
>>
>>134863438
There's normal people all over the place in Naruto. Being a ninja is a job.
>>
It always had problems but I feel it really went downhill after Sasuke's fight with Itachi. Itachi being a tragic hero was fucking bullshit.
>>
>>134864921
>you can't have "wizards ninja soldiers yet useless against individuals" troops.
To be fair you could have done something interesting with that. You have magical ninjas and try to march them into a war in formation, in platoons and companies while expecting them to retain their efficiency, but so much of their abilities relies on individual stealth and their techniques do so much collateral damage (i.e. fuckhuge water dragons) that it renders them much less effective than they would be normally. To boot the commanders too are just ninja who were very effective and don't actually know much about large scale combat.
I could sort of see an incredibly powerful and skilled living legend use the accumulated problems to cause some serious damage, but it would have to be VERY different from what actually happened in the manga.
Come to think of it, why didn't Obito just teleport into the army's storage facilities (after it's all been checked etc.) and pour a bunch of poison into their stews, medical supplies, pretty much everything?
>>
>>134865094
the series did all this though.

the ninjas were basically just mercenaries for their respective countries. sometimes, they got hired for stupid shit, othertimes would be things you expect ninjas to be able to do. the entire world isn't full of magical ninja people, only a handful of locations. one per each country that has them. not even everyone in these villages though is a ninja.

at the end of a series, they have an entire army, but the only "normal" troops were the samurai, who also apparently had the same kind of magic powers, they just used them differently and weren't featured nearly as much.
>>
Naruto is never directly told his heritage and instead has to find out from chakra ghosts. I'm surprised he didn't pump those in power for answers.
>>
>>134863221
Kishi's endless obsession with duality themes.
>>
>>134863488
>they spent the first half of the series preaching hard work beats natural talent.
No they didn't.
>>
>>134866940
Did you even read the manga or watch the anime ? Remember Naruto beating Neji ? Naruto made him realise that through great efforts he could change his destiny.
>>
It should have stayed a show about a young ninja team overcoming their enemies through smart tactics and clever wits(like the first two seasons.) They aren't trying to overpower their enemies, but defeat them be being clever and using their various advantages together to win.

Instead, the show became a massive power-boosting contest. It tried and failed to get super dark and edgy. Every character can now turn into a god because they are constantly one-upping each other.
>>
>>134867264
You just described all shonen anime.
>>
-shitty characters becoming shittier instead of improving
-shitty worldbuilding seriously the world makes zero sense
-worst shonen heroine ever and the other girls aren't much better
-too much focus on the uchihas and the dumb edgy melodrama they bring with them
-original themes being completely contradicted
-fights devolving into retarded DBZ fuckfests
-art getting progressively more bland
-constantly rehashed plotlines and interactions
-zero closure given to pretty much every conflict introduced during the course of the narrative
>>
File: 1449132003300.jpg (59KB, 332x348px) Image search: [Google]
1449132003300.jpg
59KB, 332x348px
>>134867216
And then all that shit went down the hill when we found out that Naruto's parents were 4th hokage and red haired chick with super chakra and senju shit.
Nice desu
>>
>>134863221
>plz
>>
>>134863221
Kishi wrote himself to corner
>>
>>134863221
Hiashi's master plan isn't canon
>>
File: 4728576-naruto+shippuden.jpg (215KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
4728576-naruto+shippuden.jpg
215KB, 1192x670px
Naruto was a nice series.

It went through the sorrowful lives of many individuals and showed the routes they took.
In the focus of it all were Naruto and Sasuke.
Naruto tried to show an answer to the question on how to stop war and make a more peaceful world. In the end it was all just too idealistic, but story tried to show that idealistic views just need enough people backing them up to succeed. The way in which it told the story was very strongly catered towards people with idealistic viewpoints and had some very questionable methods applied.

The weakest points of the manga/anime were:

- The female characters were nothing but irrelevant fanservice throghout the entire story. They made you cringe and jerk off and that's it.

- At first it was about ninjas: jutsus, ninja techniques and weapons. Then jutsus became a codeword for anything imaginable ranging from laser beams to summons to god-knows-what, ninja techniques became irrelavant just like the weapons (see tenten as the prominent example of ninja weapon users who are useless cause they still only use anything that is actually what the term ninja is about)

- Every impactful change being reverted later on. Kakashi died? No, he's alive. Konoha was wiped out? No, they are all revived, don't worry.
When you know that everyone can just simply keep getting revived, then what's the drama supposed to be all about? Why should I feel anything for a character when a character is in a tight spot? They'll survive and if not, they'll get revived. That's why Pain/Nagato's arc made the story of Naruto drop in meaningfulness by a ton. It made the entire experience from there onward feel sort of meaningless and made you lethargic towards it.

- Naruto never admitted to the realities of the real world. It kept focusing on the ideals of how the world should be, completely ignoring whether that's possible or not. That's the weakest point of the story as a whole. It makes Naruto a emotional ride, not smth to think about.
>>
>>134869184
That had to have fucking hurt to type, man.
>>
>>134868914
>tfw no more Tobirama
>>
>>134868914
A lot if this is spot on, especially the part about ninjutsu becoming a code word for anything the author wanted to throw in there. It got bad enough that you could literally take any character from any other series, and i mean ANY other series, and with some minor nir tweeking, throw them into the later Naruto universe, and their powers wouldn't seem out of place. Harry Potter? Instead of a wand, he's got one of those chakra control rods (like what Pein used) and it gas a mangokyu sharingen embedded inside it. Thats why he can use it to alter reality. FUCK IT!

-Speaking of the sharingen, it went from a thing that could speed up perception and copy moves, which is interesting, to literally anything the plot needed it to be at the time.

-Every character had like, 3 or 4 "this is my final last resort technique". In short, the entire series became put asspull after asspull. Even Kaga-whatever (rabbit lady), the final villain, was an asspull. In a 700 issue manga, the very first time she's ever mentioned is something like issue 650, then shows up in 655 (those aren't exact).
>>
>>134863221
It sucks just like SAO, actually they were decent in the beginning and just went downhill as time goes by.
>>
File: Itachi Stu.png (1MB, 1638x1128px) Image search: [Google]
Itachi Stu.png
1MB, 1638x1128px
>>134865059
Itachi being a tragic hero wasn't as much of a problem as him being the most perfect, powerful and flawless person that has ever existed was.
>>
>>134870697
he is most coolest guy after tobi
>>
>>134866907
>Naruto and Sasuke
>Jiraiya and Orochimaru
>Kakashi and Obito
>Hiruzen and Danzo
>Hashirama and Madara
>Ashura and Indra
>Boruto and Sarada

He definitely overdid it
>>
>>134863221

Naruto was doomed to "fail" (it is a commercial success) simply because it lacks creativity of any kind. It is one of the most cookie cutter shows possible, so much so I didn't even like it when it first started to air and my friends would gather around the TV, mute it and make stupid jokes over the episodes.
>>
File: 200m_fall.gif (1MB, 349x194px) Image search: [Google]
200m_fall.gif
1MB, 349x194px
>>134872798
>friends
Fuck off
>>
>>134872798
>so much so I didn't even like it when it first started to air and my friends would gather around the TV, mute it and make stupid jokes over the episodes.

I don't know man, I've had fun doing that with Naruto. Like when one of my friends didn't know that Naruto had the ability to clone himself and he initially thought the presence of two Narutos was an animation error, or when we all burst out laughing when the episode ended and it turned out absolutely nothing happened the entire 22 minutes.
>>
>>134873058

It was great fun, but only because we were making fun of it. One of my friends Jeremy sung gay songs whenever the trap showed up on screen, and his older brother kept a scarf around to do Kakashi impersonations.
>>
>>134868914
>>134870092

Internal consistency was a problem, as you mentioned.

Naruto convincing villains by giving them a fucking speech was another.

The biggest problem of all is that it's not really about ninjas at all. It's about a bunch of superheroes trying to "save the world" or "take over the world". That's why all the characters, all their motivations, all their abilities - literally everything - seems so jarring and out of place.

The only characters who were anywhere realistic in terms of motivation were Kakuzu and Zabuza (before he got "brainwashed" by Naruto), and even they were just one-dimensional cardboard villains.
>>
>>134873126
I told you to fuck off. I don't need these feels anon.
>>
>>134873345
Fuck off, sasuke was a well done ninja.
>>
File: zKxnQ3r[1].jpg (101KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
zKxnQ3r[1].jpg
101KB, 1920x1080px
>>134874182
no he is even more fucking edgy retard in AU
>muh daddy not acknowledges me so im going to beat the shit out of Naruto
>>
File: 1449091766119.png (255KB, 354x367px) Image search: [Google]
1449091766119.png
255KB, 354x367px
>>134863321
> Mature content (seinen tier)
>>
>>134874335
>edgy retard in AU

Which one? Road to Ninja or that shitty filler arc
>>
>>134874427
Tsunade's "wild" IT filler ride one
>>
>>134874515
At least they finally did something with Minato, Kushina, Itachi and Shisui.

And it seems that AU Jiraiya actually bothered teaching stuf to Naruto during the time skip.
>>
>>134863221
It kept going after Sasuke rescue arc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Psr4rq-ICu8
>>
>Is the son of the most popular and powerful hokage to ever exist
>everyone knew kushina was pregnant before the nine tails incidenet
>Naruto was a literal clone copy of his father
>Village still treated him like complete shit despite having total backing of the third Hokage, even as he watched it happen.
>An entire clan was massacared and we just recently exited a ninja war yet people are so scared of what naruto did after the nine tailed fox incident, which did ZERO damage to konoha outside a few deaths

The only real reason I think people honestly hated naruto because kushina must've been a turbo bitch and probably thought her son would act the same way.
>>
Would Naruto have been better if Kishimoto kept copying Togashi?
>>
>>134874899
How? By suddenly stopping to write the series
>>
>>134874899
Nah, he already had the concept for an original good series, he just went crazy with powerlevels and Uchiha's circlejerk
>>
>>134874827
>Is the son of the most popular and powerful hokage to ever exist

Naruto was Hashirama's son?

>everyone knew kushina was pregnant before the nine tails incidenet

I think they said that her pregnancy was supposed to be a secret. Only Sasuke's mom saw her pregnant, Kakashi I imagine was told about it by Minato and told Rin's grave while Obito was eavesdropping.

And Itachi and the raikage knew about Naruto's parents for some reason.
>>
>>134875052
They were walking around in broad daylight while sasukes mom was showing off her new baby and no one noticed? One of the most obnoxious and powerful ninja who is dating the fourth hokage disappeared for 8 and three quarters months and no one got the hint?

And that was my mistake, i havent touched naruto in a while
>>
>>134863438
I stopped watching Naruto at the end of the first series. I pretty much forced my self to watch to the end because I was half way there. And yes I have to agree on OP Zabuza ark was really awesome and what (to me) Naruto standed for.
Shuppuden went for the DBZ route and i didint even bother to watch but for what I have heard this Madara guy`s dick is in every fanboy of the series.
>>
File: 1434072743641.jpg (342KB, 803x1148px) Image search: [Google]
1434072743641.jpg
342KB, 803x1148px
>>134875052
>And Itachi and the raikage knew about Naruto's parents for some reason.

>hide Naruto's parentage in order to protect him from all the enemies Minato made in the war that might want revenge
>the fucking president of the village that got buttfucked by Minato in the war knew all along that Naruto was his son
>>
File: Sasuke's_Sharigan.png (712KB, 1918x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke's_Sharigan.png
712KB, 1918x1072px
>magic eye of nearly extinct uber-ninja clan grants powers of enhanced perception and illusion abilities
Neat
>Evolves through angst
Okay
>Can rip physics literal assholes, summon black unstoppable flames, and delete one's own death
what
>Summons a giant ethereal skele-robot
Now that's just silly
>>
Can we have the pengun of d00m?
>>
>>134875565
what would anyone have to gain by killing naruto?
>>
>>134874899

Togashi's series is not well adapted to a series about ninjas.

Even Ninja Scroll would be more suited to be a Naruto storyline than HxH. HxH is more like One Piece.
>>
The BYAK-KU-GAN being utterly irrevelent in the second half of the story but suddenly being extremely relevant in the end of the manga and in the movies.

Nice job Kishi.

Oh and Neji dying via giant tooth pick was lame....in fact the lack of character deaths in the final arc was horrible.
>>
>>134874182
he was the main reason that the series turned bad.

every problem about this show was sasuke and people knew this for ages. during the chunin exams it was basically his show. naruto didnt become relevant until he lost to garra
>>
>>134875833
>but suddenly being extremely relevant in the end of the manga and in the movies
It was only relevant in The Last, which required Hinata to be turned into a special snowflake in order for its plot to work.

Kaguya and the trap from the Boruto movie only spammed rinnegan techniques.

>Oh and Neji dying via giant tooth pick was lame
Poor guy, he got to do absolutely nothing in all of part 2 except get killed.
>>
>>134875923

Neji had fantastic development and be a constant rival for Lee to become powerful. It was terrible what Kishi did to him and his death utterly meaningless.

Fuck Kishi for fucking up my favourite character in part 1.
>>
Kishimoto was the problem, he should have been transferred to design department and give the main writing to anyone else. Fucking uchihas, it's started ruining when itachi presented asspull amaterasu. Obito is a massive black hole in the series.
>Fucking 2 days wars in a manga?
hnnnng
>>
The Uchiha's powers being run on emotion was when the manga went from subpar to plain old bad.

There are man others but it seems like Kishi really wrote himself into a corner with Naruto.
>>
i insist about the pengun of d00m
>>
>>134863221
Friendly reminder that the ride begins again in T-minus 2 days
>>
>>134863221
The Uchiha overshadowing EVERYTHING in the second half. That's why I kinda like the new space alien villains. They show up, do their thing, then get killed/sealed away by the heroes. No big long soliloquy on their philosophy, no sappy backstory with flashbacks and sad music. Just a bunch of megalomaniacal assholes who get rekt in spectacular ways.

You don't know how refreshing it was to see nardo's son just kill a motherfucker without breaking out the TnJ like Barack fucking Obama.
>>
The main villain should have just been Nagato, no Madara or Kaguya bullshit.

Dealing with a jutsu that could nuke an entire country sounds a lot cooler than putting everyone to sleep or fighting a character that had no relevance in the story.
>>
File: kage.gif (15KB, 900x535px) Image search: [Google]
kage.gif
15KB, 900x535px
>>134876186
how can i forget?
>>
>>134863221
Everything with Akatsuki and their massive power creep and convoluted plans and five layers deep secret bosses was stupid. If you'd made it just Itachi and Conan working for Pain, with Orochimaru as their former comrade, and given them a less ridiculous motivation, it could have been good and Part 2 would have been a fifth the length.
>>
>>134867661
>tfw the eugenics meme is no longer a meme and a fact of canon
nardo's kids are literally god-tier. One killed a semi divine space alien with a death ball the size of a small house and the other nutshot OHK the Hokage and most powerful man on the planet.

And now the alien-slayer wants to fuck the Uchiha girl and daughter of the 2nd most powerful man on the planet, thus reuniting the 4 original bloodlines and giving birth to a literal god.

Also the kid's mom is apparently an alien princess or something. Shit's whack.
>>
>>134870829
>literally all of those are gay except the last one
Goddammit Kishi why do I think you originally wanted Salad to be a boy then one of the your assistants called you out and you slapped a vagina on that shit and called it a day?
>>
>>134874335
>family still alive despite retarded ass coup attempt
>clan not massacred
>brother still alive
>still an edgy little shit
Fucking Uchihaniggers man - and I thought Burrito's daddy issues were severe - wew lad
>>
>>134874899
By never finishing?
>>
>>134875643
Boy are you going to love the Rinnegan then.

Also why the fuck couldn't Susanoo just work as a special Uchiha-only summon? Like the MS could see into the spirit realm where the skele-robots hung out and could call on them in a summoning contract and control them through genjutsu like the Kyuubi.

At least that would have been somewhat eye related. Not to mention edgy as hell if the Uchiha could literally see hell while crawling in their skin

>>134875833
On the bright side there's a good chance it'll become relevant in the new series.

On the not-so-bright side it'll probably become as overpowered as the Sharingan.
>>
>>134875923
Is it a bad thing that I kinda want to see Neji revived as a villain in the future? He could meet the kid whose named after him and find out that nardo porked his cousin and changed the Hyuuga by taking their prize cow while :3 ran the show at home.
>>
>>134876278
I wonder what it is. Kishi, nardo, sauce, Burrito and Salad's VAs are all going to be at the event, so it's definitely something important.

>>134876312
The Akatsuki were fine. Next to Orochimaru they were the best villains the series had. A cadre of S-class missing nin, Itachi-tier fuckers (or at the time we thought they were) who wanted world domination. Simple. They all had personalities, and putting them in two-man teams and allowing combinations and for them to work off each other was great. Also they made shit real by killing off Asuma and Jiraya.

Then Pein died and shit got stupid fast.
>>
>>134876355
I'm 99% convinced Kishimoto just wanted to cash out and gave everything the fans wanted, which is why we got that romance movie

and Japan really wanted a female sasuke
>>
File: 29_4999.png (186KB, 900x1335px) Image search: [Google]
29_4999.png
186KB, 900x1335px
>>134876312
Akatsuki, Madara and the Senju brothers were the only good things about part 2.
>>
>>134874899
Chuunin Exam > Hunter exam
Zabuza arc > CA arc
I'm not even shitposting here.
>>
>>134875833
The Byakugan became irrelevant because the Hyugas weren't retards. They knew how to control their edge lords with good old fashioned brain melting curse seals..
>>
>>134876977
Enslaving half of your family is pretty edgy.
>>
>>134876977
It didn't really work since the Mist got their eye and the Sharingan far outstripped it to the point of near uselessness.

They gave it a spacetime function in the Tsunade filler. That's a start.
>>
File: madaraluvhashi.gif (136KB, 352x382px) Image search: [Google]
madaraluvhashi.gif
136KB, 352x382px
Madara didn't bother me as much as I expected. He was hyped in-universe for quite some time as a pants-shittingly powerful ninja whose very name inspired terror even in the strongest of modern ninja even though he was supposed to be long dead.

Then "Madara" shows up, seeming to be untouchable and toying with everyone. Then SURPRISE, that's not even the real one. The real deal blows away the whole established scale of combat, wrecks everyone, and stacks power ups like some tabletop RPG munchkin with a very permissive DM.

Of course his whole motivation was meh but I don't expect sanity from big bads.
>>
>Read Naruto weekly since 2004 until it ended
>Never disliked it

Feels good man
>>
>>134877323
Him just being some really old angry faggot butthurt by all these losers and only wanting a true rematch with his husbando was great.

He actually seemed to enjoy the war too unlike a certain grumpy scrotum-face.
>>
>>134877379
As they say, shit taste is bliss.
>>
>>134877334
Then what was good about part 2? The homolust? The entire arc wasted on fucking Sai? Over 50 chapters of fighting plants and zombies?
>>
>>134876625
It's not even that they were bad characters, it's that there were too many of them and they stretched things out forever, and Kishi trying to handle both them and his Sasuke plotline didn't really work. Cutting down on them would have made the whole thing shorter and less stretched out, avoided all the shit that happened after Pain and Itachi died, and kept the back-and-forth between Sasuke's HATRED and Naruto's attempts to bring him back from getting so ridiculous, because things would have come to a head much faster.
>>
>>134877625
Like I said, everything was fine until the end of the Pein arc. Afterwards only Tobi, Zetsu, and Kisame were alive (with newcomers Taka and Kabuto), then they brought the fuckers back via Edo Tensei, and the rest is history...

Anyway, that's why I'm somewhat hopeful for the new series. There's no DARKNESS. Burrito won't spend 500 chapters trying to get his fuckbuddy back. Everyone is relatively sane from the outset and no Sakura.
>>
Sasuke failed pretty hard, who is he ?
>>
The first part of the manga showed Naruto growing not only in power, but also as a person. He started out as a sort of bitter outcast hated by everyone who didn't care what he did because he had no friends. But as the series went on he touched the lives of more people and grew up, becoming more responsible. In Shippuden, he has already basically reached the point of everyone loving him(even if in the Pain arc they pushed that some people still hated him), and never really expanded on his growth anymore. Kishimoto just threw in that stupid "HATE BEGETS HATE HURR DURR NO MORE HATE" crap and called it a day. The original also set up a lot of interesting rules and lore that Shippuden went out of it's way to break down.
>>
Worst moment of the part1:asspull retard Naruto beating Neji
>>
> people actually discussing and almost not shitposting on a naruto thread

Who are you people and what did you do with /a/?

>>134878316

It wasnt an asspull at all (lets just forget about the kyubii chacra he got in the fight). In the end, naruto tricked neji by planting a copy of himself while he dig a tunnel and finish him off.

Neji just got baited at the end cause he still believed people can't change his destiny.
>>
>>134878604
> Neji just got baited at the end cause he still believed people can't change his destiny.

But Naruto was the prophecy child all along.Rock Lee is the hardworker not a guy who rely on another creature's help.
>>
>>134878604

Forgot to mention, the worst thing in all naruto that surpass by millions the asspulls and the bad writing is FUCKING SAKURA.

What a pointless character for fucksake. Even the rest of the females did something. Even tenten did someting in the series while fucking Sakura was fucking useless in the first part and then in the second part kishi just said "hurr lets give her super strengh hurr" and still she was not good at all.

>>134878768
Well naruto is the MC, tho i believed he'll lose that fight even with him using the kyubei chacra cause his chacra got sealed (i dont remember all the fight so plz dont hurt me). Even if hes the prophecy child and blablabla, the fight ended in a way that somehow made sense.
What I cant forget is how Neji was treated at the end of the series. Getting killed for fucking nothing kishi you hack.
>>
And why the hell Kishi just couldnt let Sasuke live alone in the end of the series,why he needed to pair with the fucking Sakura?
>>
Naruto universe its amazing, also because of the folkloric/shinto references, the real problem is the story, its a shonen so it is understandable the story wont be that good, more correctly, not corresponding to high expectations.

I read once a copypasta opinion about naruto that seems fair and unbiased that ended in the conclusion that the story and development of characters were not that good but the world of naruto was great but lots of things were left behind and not explained like for example Hashirama Senjutsu.
>>
>>134878604
>It wasnt an asspull
It really wasn't but it felt really cheap that Neji spent the whole fight kicking Naruto's ass while Naruto only landed one clear hit but still won.
>>
File: Naruto_Vs_Pain_by_Suzaku_Shiro.png (329KB, 855x480px) Image search: [Google]
Naruto_Vs_Pain_by_Suzaku_Shiro.png
329KB, 855x480px
The last truly enjoyable arc was the Konoha invasion by Pain. Which got ruined either way at the end by reviving everyone and rebuilding everything.
But while it lasted it felt somewhat hopeless at times.
>>
>>134878604
A new chapter in the orange-jumpsuit-wearing faggot's saga is beginning in 2 days. Just accept it like we all have.

>>134878768
Lee's a fag and his son is a failure
>>
>>134879069
Salad. He could have done the same with Karin but then the fangirls would literally murder him.

>>134879190
Maybe we'll see more of the world now that things have settled down and a new MC is taking the stage with relatively few mental problems.
>>
>>134863221
Could have been good but the edge, asspulls and "you are the chosen one" ruined it fast. It had a lot of likable characters but they were never really used since Kishis favorite characters were ninja jesus and edge sauce.
>>
You assholes told me that Boruto having a wind Rasengan is only in the novel. But in the movie Sasuke explicitly states it has a nature change.
>>
>>134880236
shit happens heh
>>
You know what made me mad in part 2 the most?
It wasn't Obito, Kaguya, Sasuke, or any random asspull.
It wasn't the sudden resurrection of the Konoha army.
It wasn't even all the final battles being team 11.
It was how, in Team Asuma, Choji was the only one to get the short end of the stick from part 1.
Shikamaru clan went from manipulating shadows on regular levels to raising shadows off the ground and being able to grab shit with them, and being able to combine their shadows into a bigger one.
Yamanaka clan went from having hot sluts and mind swapping to having hot sluts, mind swapping, mind jacking, enemy sensory+enabling others to feel it as well. By the timeskip Ino could pass&receive messages to and from the other end of the Earth in a matter of second.
Akimichi clan went from being fat and big to getting fatter and bigger.
What the fuck?
>>
>>134880236
>the montage starting with Jiraiya teaching the Rasengan going through all the emotional moments in the series as Naruto conveys a sense of what he's been through to his son
I didn't expect these feelings.
>>
>>134880367
Well, Chouji did get to kill zombie Asuma and his daughter was one of the main characters of the gaiden.
>>
>>134880367
Chouji went from being the only one on his team to lose in the Chuunin prelims (Ino tied) to being able to use his clan's Super Mode without using pills that burn out his heart and no longer crying in the face of his sensei. Pretty good if you ask me.

Also he got to fuck black Sakura, who is way better than regular Sakura.
>>
>>134880455
>to use his clan's Super Mode without using pills that burn out his heart
Like the rest of his clan.
>no longer crying in the face of his sensei.
He was a wimpy fat kid that they put in so fat kids could fit in.

Also Karui has a bigger chest than Sakura.
>>
>>134880292
>Burrito and his two daddies
kek

>>134880236
Which nature change is it though? Prevailing theories are that it's either Wind, or, and I like this one, Yang release.

Anyway, kid's got 3 natures to work with off the bat so I'm sure they'll think of something. I'd like to see a more well-rounded moveset like Kakashi or Tobirama instead of just spamming 1-2 of the same moves. Kid's supposed to be a genius.
>>
>>134880395
It was a pretty beautiful moment I won't lie. Almost teared up.

Almost.

Shame he didn't convey all the retarded ones too.
>>
>>134880523
>Like the rest of his clan.

No one from the Akimichi clan is ever shown to use Butterfly mode without the pills except Chouji. Hell, I'm pretty sure no one in the clan is ever shown to use Butterfly mode period except Chouji.
>>
File: 2 moms better than 1.png (198KB, 429x600px) Image search: [Google]
2 moms better than 1.png
198KB, 429x600px
>>134880547
well sarada has 2 moms so its alright
>>
The arcs started gradually getting worse after the Chuunin exams, but the breaking point for me was the Sasuke Vs. Itachi arc. Every irreversibly bad plot point started there

>Orochimaru, one of the main villains, dies anticlimacticly. Twice.
>Sasuke's awful fight with Deidara
>Tobi, the goofy new Akatsuki recruit, is actually main villain.
>Itachi was a good guy, who apparently couldn't bring himself to kill his brother, even though he could kill his entire clan
>Sasuke decides to crush Konoha for flimsy reasons.

Only decent thing about that arc was Jiraiya vs. Pain.
>>
>>134880830
>Sakura abandoning the spats dream
At least Karin appears to buy all of Salad's clothes.
>>
>>134880830
Sakura got fucking cucked
>>
Sasukes first meeting with Team 7:7/10

Sakura vs Sasori: 6/10

Hidan Kakuzu arc: 8/10

Deidara fight: 7/10

Itachi vs Sasuke:7/10

Pain arc: Jiraya: 8/10
Naruto:6:10
5 Kage Summit: 4/10 just for Sasuke antics

Turtle Island: 10/10 for based Kisame
>>
>>134881074
Don't forget it marked the moment that the Sharingan was forever ruined.
>predicts movement? okay
>copies moves? alright
>can cast genjutsu? sure why not
>can spew black flame and cast a super genjutsu that allows the user control over time and space? it's the guy's signature I guess
>lets the user send shit to another dimension by looking at it? well maybe these things are unique to the user besides they cause blindness as a drawback with justifies their sheer OPness
>eternal version you get from swapping eyes with a sibling nullifies this drawback? well Madara was the only one to do it and he's like the Uchiha god so I guess it kinda makes sense
>magic flaming asspull skeleton that's invincible with a genjutsu sword that can't be blocked and traps the victim forever in a genjutsu they can't possibly escape and magic mirror that blocks all attacks and is also invincible? wat
And it was all downhill from there.
>>
>>134881134
i still think Karin lied about umbilical cord thing, otherwise pink shit would not be reacted that way when Sarada question her
hopefully Kishi or his assistant that took charge of the manga going to explain it further about this issue in the future
>>
>>134881338
Well it's all in someone else's hands now probably so if they want to drop a bomb in the future by showing Salad using chakra chains or getting her ass bitten by Burrito for a heal-up they can.

Lord knows this series can't live without pointless drama.
>>
>>134881338
>pink shit would not be reacted that way when Sarada question her

She never questioned her parentage to Sakura, in fact pink went into the plot induced coma before Sarada saw the Karin picture, she only asked her if Sasuke was really her husband,
>>
Niggas, you need to talk about the pengun of d00m.
>>
>>134881338

Wait is this for real?
>>
>>134881917
Aside from the Match Found panel, yes. It's a bait and switch, though. Sakura is still the mother.
>>
I thought 4chan was better than tumblr and reddit

Do you faggots talk about anything else, all the Naruto threads are either
>Narudo used to be gud until teh x arc
or
>Sakura is shit and is not Salad's mother
>>
>>134882391
Don't forget the NHfags circlejerking
>>
>>134881858
>>134882391
fuck ur memes tbqh fempai sempai-chan
>>
>>134882391
What else is there to say about this series?
>>
File: happy cuck day.jpg (1MB, 2000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
happy cuck day.jpg
1MB, 2000x1600px
>>134881917
yes
>>
File: 53246493_p32.jpg (407KB, 994x1200px) Image search: [Google]
53246493_p32.jpg
407KB, 994x1200px
>>134882595
that we need more Konan focused doujin
>>
(Animated) pacing problem. Look this for example
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwRtiVIk1cA
Unimportant fight for weeks and we got a scene repeated thrice (original, after break, and in beginning of new episode). And don't get me start on flashback.
>>
>>134882435
>NHfags circlejerking

It's the only good thing that came out of this manga (including NS and SS fag butthurt).
>>
Rock Lee should have been the main character and the story would be about him becoming hokage with just taijutsu
that's some real challenge
>>
still no burrito movie in HD? it has been months already
>>
Anything wrong with Naruto can be traced back to the Uchiha
>>
>>134883419
The DVD doesn't even have a release date yet its still late 2016
>>
>>134883630
i assume they gonna release the dvd on febuary-march
>>
File: WANTED.jpg (134KB, 500x560px) Image search: [Google]
WANTED.jpg
134KB, 500x560px
>>134863221
uhhh...
Guys?
TL Anon?
>>
>>134884583
That's an image from a pre-Burrito poster but I'm not sure about the text.

Also why is it styled in the fashion of an outlaw poster?
>>
>>134884583
>Not being able to read simple moon
>>
>>134884631
>That's an image from a pre-Burrito poster
which one?
>>
>>134884661
i cant
i should have taken the japanese class instead of ottoman turkish one
>>
>>134884679
One of the first Gaiden posters I believe. He's not wearing his headband so it's before the movie.

>>134884661
You translate it then assmunch
>>
>>134884715
>implying speaking kebab won't get you in good with your new overlords
ishabalabadingdong anon, dog is great (pubah)
>>
>>134884743
i don't think its pre burrito poster but this isn't familiar with Kishi's art style though poster looks official
anyway looks like one of his assistants took the job..
>>
>>134884679
One of the many SN family promo pics.
>>
>>134884879
Told ya
>Salad jumping the wrong way to show off that cute butt of hers
thanks kishi
>>
File: le liberating spurdo hd.png (718KB, 1291x845px) Image search: [Google]
le liberating spurdo hd.png
718KB, 1291x845px
>>134884774
dont worry anon, im learning a bit russian too
>>
>>134884879
>>134884902
okay then what about the moon runes?
>>
>>134884583
Still the laziest character design i've seen in a long time.

>It's fucking Naruto.

>But with a NEW HA- COAT!
>>
>>134885012
At least the coat fixes the problem of Naruto's horrible fasshion style, And the design is still not as lazy as Shikadai's.
>>
>>134884583
>Search for Boruto!!
>Boruto is hidden somewhere on the top page! When you find him and click him, you'll be able to see a message from Kishimoto Masashi-sensei!
>>
>>134863221
It went from "hard work can help you accomplish your dreams" to "i'm a magic reincarnation of a god with an animal in my stomach that gives me infinite super powers".
>>
>>134885070
It's still lazy as fuck and his sister is just as bad. Fuck he even had to be reminded they should have a fucking Byakugan. The author who spent the entire series spewing out overpower bullshit bloodlines literally forgot about the bloodline the fucking kids should have.
>>
>>134885130

It did that in the very first arc though. Naruto was only able to beat Haku because of the power of the fox.
>>
>>134885142
>they should have a fucking Byakugan

Kishi spent 10+ years not giving a shit about the non-sharingan eye hax.

Why should he start caring now?
>>
>>134885142
>forgot
>implying he wasn't being cheeky to surprise people with the Hokage inauguration chapter
>>
>>134885177
But he was only able to change Zabuza's heart through words.
>>
>>134885187
>Implying he's good enough to pull that.

Though i'll concede someone else may get him to do so.
>>
>>134885012
Isn't most of the Next-Gen designs lazy?

>Blonde Sai
>Tanned FemChoji
>Fucking Shikadai

Literally Bourto, Sarada and Himawari are the only decent ones
>>
>>134885177
>>134885237
Thats also where the series started going downhill.
>>
>>134885235

Talk no Jutsu never stopped being a thing.
>>
>>134885263
Fuck off
>>
>>134885263

No way. Chunin Exams were still the GOAT arc.
>>
>>134863221
Everyone complains that Naruto went downhill after the Pain arc. But if you go back, it was already set up for failure. Let's even say Part 1 was okay. Part 2 started with retconning the "Youma" into "Tailed Beasts." Okay, didn't seem like much at the time. Akatsuki kills Gaara and he gets revived.

Then next arc Hidan and Kakuzu are literally zombies, though they were more interesting than other characters. Too bad Kishi wrote their final battle like idiots:
>Oh some kid is charging up a super strong attack, better stand here and wait!

Deidara vs Sasuke was stupid, but Deidara was destined to lose because he wanted to beat the Sharingan.

The Itachi and Pain arcs were good and Pain's original plan to monopolize war would have actually been interesting. But Tobi calling himself Madara and ordering around Pain was where it set up for failure, especially since Sharingan=dimension hax.

For those who like the "shonen" side, after the Five Kage summit there were literally no new techniques except for a few of the dead Kage and Madara. The series got a bit more fun when Madara came back, revealed a Rinnegan and dropped a meteor. But he didn't even use the Rinnegan after that and the meteor technique was retconned into something else. On top of that, the explanations for everything were weak. Madara should have been able to do everything with just his Rinnegan, like Ice Release or whatever. Nah, just giant Susanoo. There was literally no need for that power creep. The fights got bland and everything towards the end was just rehashes.
>>
>>134885238
>may get him to do so
Already happened, anon. Someone post the pic of Himawari one-shotting Naruto.
>>
>>134885235
Please don't bring up that horrible "Talk AT not TO no Jitsu" shite.

>>134885240
Yeah but the worst culprit's are by far Naruto's kids. It's not even that they're bad just horribly lazy.
>>
Nothing went wrong.
People just went through "I hate all shounen phase".
I guarantee, if you went to watch Naruto right now, and just tried to enjoy it, you would really like it.
Like the whole Naruto is bad is really blown out of proportion. The tone did shift after Zabuza, but it's not exactly a bad shift.
>>
>>134885142

I still can't believe fans are/were actually bitching that Naruto's kids don't have magic eyes.
>>
Naruto was fun as fuck until after the chuuni exam.

>The fights were actually fought Ninja-esque
>Strategy played a role during attacking/defending during the outdoor exam
>The characters were close in terms of power levels
>Characters were interesting enough to be curious about them

Afterwards it turned into edge wizards, just throwing different kinds of balls at each other until one ball gets stronger for some random reason and they win after a long speech about how Naruto is so extraordinary with his ideals.
>>
>>134885426
Fuck off
>>
>>134885370

Eh, it gets pretty awful from the Kage Summit onwards. I think most of what comes before is decent enough though.
>>
>>134885426
Actually add the Sasuke saving mission to that, Neijis fight vs the Spider Ninja was based
>>
>>134885397

I wonder how many people complaining that Shikadai's a clone realize Shikamaru was also a clone. He looks exactly like his dad minus the scars.
>>
>>134885479
The only bad part about part 2 is Sasuke, that's literally it.
Everything wrong with the series goes back to Sasuke. And filler of course
>>
>>134882802
>everyone ignores my well-built argument.
>>
>>134885087
Thanks tl anon
>>
>>134885585
You're argument is filler, everyone knows that.
>>
>>134885558

I don't think you can put it all on Sasuke. As much as people complained about it at the time, I think the arc before Pain's Invasion where he more or less became the MC was one of the best in the series.
>>
>>134885634
Yeah, Naruto's homoerotic obsession with Sasuke was a far bigger problem in the series than Sasuke himself was.
>>
>>134885725
It was less Homoerotic just plain psychotic. He's as fucked in the head as the Uchiha clan.
>>
Naruto was pretty shit overall, except from early Shippuuden starting with the rasenshuriken training up until mid-late point just before the war starts.

Rasenshuriken, Asuma's death, Shikamaru single-handedly taking down Hidan, Naruto mastering Rasenshuriken and killing Kakuzu, Sasuke finally facing off with Itachi, the truth behind Itachi's actions, Pain vs Jiraiya, sage training and ultimately the battle between Naruto and Pain, where Naruto also learns that he's the son of the 4th hokage. Let's throw in the Kurama battle where Naruto finally meets Kushina as well.

Everything the series built up for happened in that period. It was flat out fucking amazing. I don't see how anyone can disagree with this.

The war had some good points as well but there's too much bullshit in it.
>>
>>134882851

Fuck off shipfag
>>
File: 942.jpg (1MB, 1632x2321px) Image search: [Google]
942.jpg
1MB, 1632x2321px
>>134885588
No problem. Have some NaruHina vanilla while I'm at it, freshly typeset.

http://imgur.com/a/MiLwE
>>
>>134885725
That's literally what I said.
>Everything wrong stems from Sasuke

Not necessarily his actions, but just by him existing.
>>
>>134881250
>Turtle Island: 10/10 for based Kisame
Rip his VA
>>
File: 54078336_p0.jpg (623KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
54078336_p0.jpg
623KB, 600x849px
>>134886711
buyfag anon here, I try to hunt this doujin on yahoo auction in January

oh and also thanks for the translations

>RIP wallet
>>
>>134886711
Thanks again
Btw can you translate these?
>>
>>134886850
Fuck forgot link http://desustorage.org/a/thread/134577302/#134585707
>>134886808
Hey buyfriend im gonna ask you something
You see theres some manga volumes that i want to buy (Shoukoku no Altair) but i cannot find in anywhere
Anyway how can i find & import manga/doujin like you are doing?
>>
>>134863654
The first chapter has Naruto shouting about how he fucking loves noodles and transforming into a dozen sexy naked chicks. Any potential this series had to be mature died in the womb.
>>
File: 54052934_p0.jpg (296KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
54052934_p0.jpg
296KB, 425x600px
>>134886979
I use the proxy buyer http://treasure-japan.com/, it's pretty useful if you don't understand Japanese
I usually search stuff on toranoana (fresh and restocked stuff), suruga-ya (used doujin) and yahoo auctions (if I'm really desparate)

for more information >>134873659
also there might be better proxy services for you

>>134886711
just out of interest, which doujin is the next one you will translate?
>>
>>134875643
dont forget that literally everyone has some kind of special eyes at this point. sharingan are no longer unique.
>>
>>134887227
> dat breast sucking
> dat "mama" look
Stop anon my dick only going get so erect
>>
>>134886979
Sure.

>Boruto: Sorry
>You'll have to endure this for a bit...
>Sarada: Thank... you, Boruto
>... I'm sorry. I'm okay.
>sfx: wasshu (sneeze)
>sfx: goho (cough)
>Boruto: Hey, are you cold?
>sfx gaba (grab)
>Sarada: !?
>Boruto: Sorry it's dirty, but
>sfx: gui (tug)
>Boruto: Put this on!

>Boruto: Rest up until Mitsuki brings sensei.
>Sarada: ... Okay. Thank you.
>sfx: gyu (squeeze)
>sfx: kon (thud)
>Sarda: Boruto, you're actually really kind, huh?
>You looked that way with Himawari-chan too, so really...
>You're a good big brother...
>sfx: suu... (sleep)

>Boruto: ? Hey...
>Lay down and sleep......
>Sarada: (He can be mature and childish, huh)
>sfx: kkshu (slide down)
>Boruto: (Like I thought, it's cold here... isn't it?)
>(She might yell at me, but)
>(Doing this makes you warm when you're cold, right?)
>sfx: kon... (thud)

>Boruto: (It's the same as doing this)
>(with Himawari... right?)
>Konohamaru: (Hiii) (I'm gonna get yelled at too... eh?) (Awahwah)
>[Boruto's jacket]
>[The father who is home for the first time in a while and has been brought here]
>Boruto: (If...)
>(you become Hokage)
>(I'll support you!)

>>134886808
>>134887227
Thanks again for the raws. I don't have anything coming up until Nanashi's . Any doujin(s) you'd recommend for translation?
>>
>>134888018
currently untranslated NH doujin:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/868686/f96e1e561d/
looks to be fluff
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/868923/ca55931ce6/
seems to be smut
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52946264
a pixiv R18 doujin

I think UTL also has the unedited scans from the untranslated doujin

KabutoxNono:
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/868068/51408c8be9/

I'm not sure if you want to translate these, as it looks like a compalition, but these are old and has some NaruHina
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/27892/dd22583542/
http://g.e-hentai.org/g/60175/70a1ffc2b8/
>>
>>134888018
Shieeet thats more lovey dovey than i expected
>>
>>134888423
Might as well do the Shimoyake one next.
>>
File: Boruto_Naruto_DiverCity.jpg (238KB, 1024x725px) Image search: [Google]
Boruto_Naruto_DiverCity.jpg
238KB, 1024x725px
>>134885012
>>134885070
This. Burrito is one /fa/ motherfucker.
>>
File: alternative activation.gif (66KB, 406x477px) Image search: [Google]
alternative activation.gif
66KB, 406x477px
>>134885142
Only one of them has it for now.
>>
File: based FUCKING dadruto.png (59KB, 240x314px) Image search: [Google]
based FUCKING dadruto.png
59KB, 240x314px
>>134887339
>dat "mama" look
>actually just a younger version of her future husband
>>
File: 51941718_p1.jpg (837KB, 1436x2000px) Image search: [Google]
51941718_p1.jpg
837KB, 1436x2000px
>134888018
>Sarda: Boruto, you're actually really kind, huh?
>You looked that way with Himawari-chan too, so really...
>You're a good big brother...
>sfx: suu... (sleep)
>Boruto: (It's the same as doing this)
>(with Himawari... right?)
You two trying to get at something here? Want to use the Sunflower as a Funflower?
>>
>>134889967
>[The words you want to hear from your daughter most no jutsu!]
>Boruto!Himawari/Sarada: When I grow up, I'm gonna marry Papa!
>sfx: bu (spurt)
>Naruto: Amazing, Boruto! That's definitely the strongest ninjutsu!
>Sasuke: No, your transformation jutsu is still unfnished! Complete a more perfect jutsu!
>>
File: 52846839_p1_master1200.jpg (287KB, 650x946px) Image search: [Google]
52846839_p1_master1200.jpg
287KB, 650x946px
>>134890204
Well since you're here might as well just start posting shit to translate.
>>
File: 52846839_p2_master1200.jpg (371KB, 650x934px) Image search: [Google]
52846839_p2_master1200.jpg
371KB, 650x934px
>>134890254
>>
File: 52846839_p3_master1200.jpg (309KB, 650x925px) Image search: [Google]
52846839_p3_master1200.jpg
309KB, 650x925px
>>134890299
And they were all raped. The end.
>>
File: 51870937_p2.jpg (392KB, 650x926px) Image search: [Google]
51870937_p2.jpg
392KB, 650x926px
>>134890338
>>
File: 51870937_p3.jpg (334KB, 650x932px) Image search: [Google]
51870937_p3.jpg
334KB, 650x932px
>>134890372
>>
File: 51870937_p4.jpg (312KB, 650x917px) Image search: [Google]
51870937_p4.jpg
312KB, 650x917px
>>134890405
>>
File: 51899850_p3.jpg (469KB, 944x1203px) Image search: [Google]
51899850_p3.jpg
469KB, 944x1203px
>>134890442
>>
File: 51899850_p6.jpg (479KB, 944x1203px) Image search: [Google]
51899850_p6.jpg
479KB, 944x1203px
>>134890483
>>
File: 51921914_p1.png (306KB, 954x909px) Image search: [Google]
51921914_p1.png
306KB, 954x909px
>>134890550
>>
File: 52010579_p12.png (1MB, 664x3195px) Image search: [Google]
52010579_p12.png
1MB, 664x3195px
>>134890580
>>
File: 52010579_p13.png (1011KB, 664x3195px) Image search: [Google]
52010579_p13.png
1011KB, 664x3195px
>>134890627
>>
File: 3401.png (21KB, 256x274px) Image search: [Google]
3401.png
21KB, 256x274px
>>134863321
>Mature content (seinen tier)
>>
File: 52176066_p1.png (177KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
52176066_p1.png
177KB, 600x800px
>>134890664
>>
File: 52303381_p8_master1200.jpg (299KB, 330x1200px) Image search: [Google]
52303381_p8_master1200.jpg
299KB, 330x1200px
>>134890702
>>
File: 53013582_p1_master1200.jpg (469KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
53013582_p1_master1200.jpg
469KB, 800x600px
>>134890772
>>
File: 53215884_p14_master1200.jpg (523KB, 1000x884px) Image search: [Google]
53215884_p14_master1200.jpg
523KB, 1000x884px
>>134890820
>>
File: NARUTO.full.1930122.jpg (226KB, 1100x800px) Image search: [Google]
NARUTO.full.1930122.jpg
226KB, 1100x800px
>>134890858
And that's it. Really looking forward to seeing more of these kids.
>>
File: nothin personnel kid.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nothin personnel kid.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
File: 54085251_p2_master1200.jpg (329KB, 650x922px) Image search: [Google]
54085251_p2_master1200.jpg
329KB, 650x922px
Hope someone buy this one.
>>
Since a sequel series is all but confirmed, we need to make a Boruto Bingo

Here, I'll start

>SARADA leaves the group and TURNS EVIL
>>
>>134890964
How did these fuccbois end up fighting even though nobody's dead? Goddammit.

And shut the fuck up Pink.
>>
>>134890964
Christ, Minato.
>>
>>134863321
The only thing that made the Zabuza arc good was the fact that it was so self aware. Ninjas are not heroic people, they are murderers/assassins for hire. That was the only arc that bothered mentioning that.
>>
File: CC7h5phUsAEpo8l.png (386KB, 1000x1214px) Image search: [Google]
CC7h5phUsAEpo8l.png
386KB, 1000x1214px
>>134891047
Actually does anyone here think Salad might be the MC of the new series? I mean it hardly matters since they're both protags, but her dream seems to fall more in line with traditional shounen.

Burrito's more interesting but I doubt he'll resonate quite as strongly with the fanbase, especially if his journey takes a few dark turns on the path to Saucehood.

I mean the kid's a stone cold killer.
>>
>>134891233
>I mean the kid's a stone cold killer.
Must be Hinata's influence.
>>
>>134891233
It's a shounen meaning the boy is going to be the hero
>>
File: 24941722.jpg (710KB, 1000x1494px) Image search: [Google]
24941722.jpg
710KB, 1000x1494px
>>134891047
Sarada becomes a neesan and gets a cute otouto
>>
>>134891410
That would just make her go evil even faster.
>>
File: 52176066_p5.png (142KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
52176066_p5.png
142KB, 600x900px
>>134891285
Wasn't the Gaiden shounen? Also Salad already looks like a boy.
>>
File: [yandere intensifies].jpg (80KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
[yandere intensifies].jpg
80KB, 1000x1000px
>>134891282
>Must be Hinata's influence
Why are the sweetest smelling flowers always the deadliest?
>>
>>134887227
> hinata getting fucked by younger versions of Naruto

...go on
>>
>>134891410
>giving an Uchiha fucking shit siblings
When has that EVER worked out?
>>
File: 1446980181507.png (340KB, 599x870px) Image search: [Google]
1446980181507.png
340KB, 599x870px
>>134891463
As much as I like reverse traps an actually Uchiha boy would be nice, hopefully without Izuna's cock sucking lips.

I don't know if it would be better to say Pan needs her Bra or Trucks needs his Goten.

With Kishi being influenced by DBZ I had expected both main couples to atleast have two kids, but without one the Gaiden wouldn't have taken place unless they were twins.

Chouchou's 'who's my daddy' got old fast.

>>134891575
Sakura raised her with love, and Sarada turned out decent.
>>
>>134875793
Well, anything from revenge, to shooting Konoha in the foot for losing their Jinchuuriki to straight up stealing the Kyuubi.
>>
Interesting characters got shoved aside, Sasuke this, Sasuke that, power creep and interesting equipment/defining traits faded in favor of energy beams.
>>
>>134891654
>and Sarada turned out decent
Only because Dadruto deactivated her before she went NUCLEAR like Papa
>>
>interesting and serious discussion on Naruto
Am I really on /a/ right now? Where did all the edgelords go?
>>
>>134890964
Damn, Sasuke and Naruto got fucking dropped.
>>
File: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg (232KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS.jpg
232KB, 863x752px
>>134891881
They gave up or killed themselves upon realizing that the ride will truly never end.
>>
>>134890254
>[Mitsuki's method for forced reconciliation] (BoruSara + Mitsuki)
>Sarada: What if you just thought about it for second? Understand? Don't make me say it again.
>Boruto: What?! What about you, Sarada?
>Mitsuki: Calm down, you two.
>We have mission tomorrow and you're fighting this much...
>Boruto/Sarada: Mitsuki, be quiet.
>Mitsuki: ...
>(Siiigh....) ... You two are so close that you fight, but please settle down...
>sfx: nyu (stretch)
>>134890299
>sfx: gyu (squeeze)
>sfx: dottan (bind)
>sfx: awawawawawawah (panic)
>Sarada: (C-C-C-CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE)
>Boruto: Uwah, uwah, I can't feel my heart!
>>134890338
>Boruto: M-Mitsuki, sorry! We patched it all up so let us go!
>sfx: wata wata (fussing)
>Mitsuki: Have you really patched it up?
>Sarad: Really, really! We won't argue like that anymore!
>Mitsuki: Hm...
>sfx: niko (grin)
>Mitsuki: I want you to really patch things up by tomorrow, so why don't you stay like that for a bit longer?
>Boruto/Sarada: ...
>HAAH!?
>MITSUKIIIII
>sfx: awawawawawawah (panic)
>Mitsuki: (These two are frustrating, so I wonder if they'll use this chance to get together)
>sfx: nikoniko (grinning)
>>
File: can I get you guys a condom.jpg (37KB, 726x400px) Image search: [Google]
can I get you guys a condom.jpg
37KB, 726x400px
>>134892287
>(BoruSara + Mitsuki)
>>
>>134892287
Why is Boruto using ってばさ? Was that just casual talk or is it like Naruto's だってばよ?
>>
File: keikaku doori.jpg (315KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku doori.jpg
315KB, 770x960px
>>134892287
>Mitsuki: I want you to really patch things up by tomorrow, so why don't you stay like that for a bit longer?
>spawn of Mengele Jackson trying to jump start the plan and take credit
>>
>>134890372
>sfx: ka (thwack)
>Boruto: I did it!
>Sarada: Hmph... You've gotten pretty good, haven't you?
>sfx: hyoko (appear)
>Boruto: Uwah!? Don't scare me like that! (Since when were you watching?)
>>134890405
>Boruto: ...... But, well, this is a piece of cake!
>[Plainly]
>Sarada: Well, you are Papa's "number one pupil," so of course it is.
>Boruto: ...
>Sarada: ... But Boruto, when I become Hokage, you'll support me, won't you?
>Boruto: ! Yeah!
>sfx: zah zah (grass crunching)
>Sarada: I'm hoping so.
>sfx: doki (heartbeat)
>sfx: ton (tap)
>>134890442
>Boruto: Y-yeah! Leave it to me!
>sfx: niko (grin)
>Sasuke: By the way, Sarada, if your aim is to be Hokage then you must train more too.
>sfx: nadenade (rub rub)
>Sarada: Y-yeah, I know.
>Boruto: (But before then, I've definitely got to become more like Uncle Sasuke!)
>>
>>134892501
It's an Uzumaki thing, apparently. Kushina said "-ttebane," Naruto says "-ttebayo" and Boruto says "-ttebasa."
>>
>>134892721
>but before I can nail his daughter I have to become more like her father
These two are going to have the weirdest fucking sex life.
>>
>>134892778
Okay, thanks anon.
>>
>>134892821
Reminder
>Boruto and Sarada want to fuck each other because they resemble their dads who had incredible homolust for each other because they were spiritually reincarnated brothers
>>
File: the cycle of homolust.jpg (715KB, 3756x952px) Image search: [Google]
the cycle of homolust.jpg
715KB, 3756x952px
>>134892892
Like I said. Weird fucking sex life. They're going to call out each other's dad's names and get even MORE turned on.
>>
>>134863221
I just wish this Infinite Filler arc would end.

I just want the show to end.

>Why am I still watching this
>>
Naruhina a shit
>>
File: its all ogre now.jpg (24KB, 500x475px) Image search: [Google]
its all ogre now.jpg
24KB, 500x475px
First Part of the Series
>First half, Begins in earnest: Power Levels are not as important as the intellect to utilize them properly. Huge Emphasis of Utility of Abilities as opposed to Magnitude of abilities, as even the strongest of the strongman can be rendered neutralized by a simple illusion spell. Stealth is a major factor as is traps.

>Second Half, the Shōnen slide begins: Emphasis on the unmitigated power of Bloodlines. Sharingan is essentially broken on a meta level, as it renders the above stated utility moot. Your best bet at fighting someone who can essentially build a super library of abilities is not looking at them in the eyes and praying to god you have the sheer magnitude of power to outright kill them. Stealth is now a non-factor, along with it's traps. Supplement: Due to how absolute the Sharingan's power is, the death of the Uchiha family should have caused a major power shift among the villages. Hypothesis is that such a hit to a nation should force it into a declining power state.

Second Part of the Series
>First Half, Return to Form: Author attempts to return the series back to it's utility over magnitude roots initially simple due to his ability to distance anything Uchiha from the plot. Works up until he's forced to reintroduced the Uchiha.

>Second Half, Ass Pulls and Dragonball NINJA: At some point I think the author decided that he failed to reach his intended goal with the manga and started to reach for the SHUT IT DOWN lever, before his publisher told him he was supposed to do a minimum of X number of chapters. Due to this, hastily converted the series to DRAGONBALL NINJA, which wasn't too hard. Ass pulls are not an attempt at being a clever or original writer, but an attempt to quickly pour fast dry cement over the essentially laughing mockery that was Kishimoto's original vision.
>>
File: madara well memed shit posting.png (308KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
madara well memed shit posting.png
308KB, 803x688px
>>134891134
Uchiha fucking shits.
Even when they have an Uchiha lover as the Hokage, they still want to rebel.
>>
>>134863396
>Only super autists can learn it
kek
>>
>>134893609
They're literally niggers. Someone post the edit.
>>
File: sasuke diddunuffin.jpg (866KB, 917x4143px) Image search: [Google]
sasuke diddunuffin.jpg
866KB, 917x4143px
>>134893794
I gotcha f.a.m.
>>
>>134893863
WE WUZ HOKAGES N SHIT
>>
>>134893609
All hokages have been Uchiha lovers except for Tobirama who still had one in his team and gave them complete authority over policing the village.
>>
>>134894235
Tsunade didn't give a fuck. She just got drunk and gambled the village economy down the drain.
>>
>>134894433
She did send the village's jinchuuriki, three sons of major clan heads and the nephew of another one to stop Orochimaru from getting the last Uchiha in the village.
>>
>>134894810
She a bunch of 12-13 year olds to fight a jonin level ninjas.

She is lucky none of them died.
>>
>>134894853
This. Holy fuck that was a terrible decision on her part. Neji and Choji almost fucking died.
>>
>>134894853
*sent a bunch

Also
Nardo better kick Sauce's ass again. Sage training>non Mangekyo Sharingan training
>>
>>134894917
Wait, in the AU nardo also got Sage Training by Jiraya? Sheeeit nigga
>>
>>134867216
Yeah he beat him with the broken power sealed into him by his hokage father taught to him by his legendary master.

His ability to beat the guy who actually used hard work was noted.
>>
>>134895047
Yes. Which begs the honest question.
What the fuck was Naruto doing in the 3 years he was with Jiraiya in the non AU?
>>
>>134895106
Being the editor of Jiraiya's porn novels
>>
>>134895106
And in this version nardos still only 13-14
>>
File: rustled jimmies.jpg (495KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
rustled jimmies.jpg
495KB, 2560x1440px
>>134895058
>His ability to beat the guy who actually used hard work was noted.

I never thought about it like that. Neji was actually working hard despite being a genius. Fucking Kishi man.
>>
>>134885585
>english dub
what did you expect
>>
>>134894899
Wasn't Kishi going to kill them off during that arc?
>>
>>134877494
>Shikamaru's arc
>Jiraiya's arc
There ya go.
>>
>>134878604
>(lets just forget about the kyubii chacra he got in the fight
Lets not since that's how he won.
>>
>>134877177
Was that ever addressed?
>>
>>134863221
The ending was total shit. Here's how I believe it should've went down.

>The team has just taken down Kaguya
>Naruto and Sasuke about to have final bout
>Sakura DOESN'T get knocked out like a little bitch
>Naruto and Sasuke go at it and none gain the upper hand
>Sakura joins Naruto's side to help bring Sasuke back to the hidden leaf JUST LIKE SHE HAS LITERALLY ALWAYS BEEN SAYING SHE WILL
>It's not much, but Sakura's help tips the scales in Naruto's favor
>One last Rasengan/Chidori/Punch nukes the area
>Dust clears Sasuke on the ground and Naruto and Sakura standing above him. All of them are laughing and coughing up blood.
>Naruto and Sakura bring Sasuke to Kakashi
>Picture frame flashback to their Team 7 days
>Sakura doesn't marry Sasuke and throw away all her Strong Independent Woman character development
>Naruto still marries best girl
>Sasuke paying for being a little shit the whole series by doing missions for his alpha Naruto who is now Hokage
>End
>>
>>134894853
>Sound 4
>jonin level
Demonstrably false
>>
>>134895106
Getting his basics down since at that point he'd been getting carried on pure power.

In the AU his parents were there to teach him properly as a kid.
>>
The best fight in the series was shadow attack guy vs windy fan girl in the big arena matches of the chuuunin exams.
>>
>>134895811
nope
>>
>>134896319
agreed
>>
>>134863221
The show was doomed from the beginning because it's a children's show. They could have explored so much cool shit but nah no one dies, nothing bad ever happens, the good guy wins because he doesn't understand the meaning of the word no and bad guys always convert before they die/are forgiven.
>>
>>134863221
The notions that the Uchihas are the be all, end all of the series. That and the fact that after the 1st part, The sharingan could basically do whatever the fuck Kishimoto said it could.
That and they really dropped the whole "ninja" aspect and basically just made everyone Wizards following the Chunin-exam.
>>
>>134896269
They were easily able to beat Shizune, Genma, Raido and Iwashi, all Jonin level ninjas.
They were also able to erect a barrier that the person hailed as the God of Shinobi couldn't escape from.

They were jonin level. Deal with it.
>>
>>134896372
>it's a children's show
They all are.
>>
>>134896300
>Getting his basics down since at that point he'd been getting carried on pure power.

Oh yeah. I forgot Kakashi was a shit teacher. He only gave a fuck about Sauce.

>ignores the orphan son of the man who was his teacher for some asshole spoiled brat

Now I'm glad that his life was a living shit and he lost everyone he ever loved.
>>
>>134895251
That's why even in the arc it applied "Hard Work vs Talent" was a fucking garbage theme. Every character we see who had "Natural Talent" was traumatized as a kid and dedicated themselves autistically to training. Kakashi wasn't better than Obito because of talent, but because he literally did nothing but train outside of missions. Same with Neji and Lee, same with Sasuke and Naruto.

Lee worked hard to prove he could be a great ninja despite being unable to mold chakra, but everyone already knew that was possible because Guy existed. Neji was the greatest genius we know ever came out of the Hyuuga and was born to a life of slavery, but he didn't let that stop him from being the best of his clan. He worked so hard he taught himself his clan's secret technique through trial and error, because he wasn't allowed to learn it from another. And his only actual defeat in combat occurred when he fought the demon-powered legend-heir demigod reincarnated messiah.
>>
>>134896475
>Using Filler arcs as an example

But they still beaten by a bunch of 12-13 year old Geninns
>>
>>134896475
>all Jonin level ninjas.
Demonstrably false.

They got rekt by punks who got rekt by kids we literally just watched FAIL to be promoted beyond beginner ninja, all that proves is that Orochimaru was right when he said Hiruzen was letting the village go down the drain.
>>
>>134896372
Plenty of people die. They only reappear later as reanimated corpses, but they still die after. The only person who comes back after a hard "death" is Orochimaru.
>>
>>134895400

>>134895400

Still Neji got careless because of "muh destiny" and thats why he lost at the end.
>>
>>134896554
>He only gave a fuck about Sauce.
Stop being that loser, Kakashi didn't give a fuck about Sauce. He let him copy a technique and then made him to basic exercises for a month while he read smut.

>ignores the orphan son of the man who was his teacher
Minato was a shit sensei as well, he was never there when his students needed him most. I'd honestly prefer Kakashi, at least he'd be there to take a blow for you every once in a blue moon.
>>
>>134896614
http://mangapark.me/manga/naruto/s3/c184/10-2

Too lazy to post the image.
It wasn't a filler arc.
>>
Playtime is over. It needs to get serious.
>>
>>134896670
No.

Neji won because Naruto used the hax his father and teacher gave him to push through a technique that would mean defeat on anybody else. Without the fox the fight's over the moment he gets hit with the 64 Palms.
>>
>>134896618
>Hiruzen was letting the village go down the drain.

You mean from the very beginning.
The last time a ninja the level of Madara and Hashirama appeared again in the village was about 80-90 years after the creation of it.
>>
>>134896729
What about #65?
>>
I don't even want to say this because of how dumb it is, but I've seen Naruto fanfiction have better consistency and cohesion than the main series itself.
>>
File: madara smiling.png (707KB, 1916x1080px) Image search: [Google]
madara smiling.png
707KB, 1916x1080px
>>134896782
>but I've seen x fanfiction have better consistency and cohesion than the main series itself.

You can find better gay/rape (not always gays but usually) fanfics for any shit series with a huge fanbase.
>>
>>134896563
>And his only actual defeat in combat occurred

He did lose to a 30% Kisame clone and to fodder sweeping toothpicks
>>
>>134896763
Well that's not really a fair shake now is it? Their power had nothing to do with personal ability, you can't MAKE demigods reincarnate at will.
>>
>>134896729
But that's the same thing from a narrative standpoint.

Neji was obsessed with fate thought he could decide who had what fate just by looking at them for a bit. He never imagined that Naruto might have a different fate than that of a loser who gets KO'd easily. But he did, so Neji lost. The point of the fight isn't "You can't change fate," it's "You can't tell what fate is just by looking."
>>
>>134896782
That is not unusual.
>>
>>134896614
2 of them lost to the older kids of the Kazekage. I wouldn't count that against them.

However, the fat fuck of the team dying to Choji is just shameful.
>>
>>134896905
I talking about Itachi.
His Susanno was pure A grade mary sue shit.
>>
>>134895867
>Sakura doing things
lol
>>
>>134896909
What is?
>>
>>134896907
No it isn't, losing is different from having defeat stolen from you. Neji WON the fight, Naruto was completely disabled and had no way to fight back, but because of plot Naruto undid the damage.

It's like getting struck by lightning. Sure it's possible, but really he just happens to have that kind of luck?

>>134896990
You can't make full gods appear at will either.
>>
>>134897005
she is not
>>
>>134896907
Neji thought Naruto was a loser based on his appearance.

Had he known about Naruto's retarded pedigree, he probably wouldn't have been talking shit.
>>
>>134896729

It cant be helped, naruto had the kyubi inside him since the beginning, plus his teacher gave him a hint to borrow some energy from the fucking fox, but it still makes sense.

> defeat on anybody else

Lee had more chances to beat Neji since chakra means nothing to him.
>>
File: naruto_ch202_p16.png (136KB, 754x1100px) Image search: [Google]
naruto_ch202_p16.png
136KB, 754x1100px
>>134896957
Well, the fat fuck was the weakest of the bunch.

It was more embarassing that the strongest one got his ass handed to him by Kiba and Kankuro.
>>
>>134897075
Can't argue.
>>
>>134897075
>Yeah but most of the fanfiction still manages to be worse than Kishimoto's writing

No shit. Most of it is about gay rape. And poorly written gay rape to add. But when you find the good stuff, you will experience a high you have never before experienced in your life.

I'll try to translate a German gay rape fanfic of Madara making Tobirama learn to love Uchiha cock. It's 50 chapters and 135k words.
>>
>>134897212
But you still read and enjoy it right?
>>
>>134896620
pretty sure Shizune and Kakashi, along with a lot of other fodder, die in the Pain invasion but get deus ex'd back to life
>>
>>134897240
Rape fanfics or the main series?
>>
>>134897044
But he didn't. The point is you can't know everything and you shouldn't judge like you do.

>No it isn't, losing is different from having defeat stolen from you. Neji WON the fight, Naruto was completely disabled and had no way to fight back, but because of plot Naruto undid the damage.
Because Neji couldn't imagine that Naruto had a way around it. He was stuck to the destiny he perceived and not the one that actually happened.
>>
>Kurenai has a ring in the newest opening

How? I thought Mirai was a bastard.
>>
>>134897242
God I hope not.
>>
>>134897242
That's true, but those weren't "hard" deaths. When I say a "hard" death, I mean something like Jiraiya or Asuma where they get a huge death scene and there's a shitload of fallout from their deaths. Orochimaru was "dead" for hundreds of chapters and got deus ex machina'd unceremoniously back to life.

Admittedly the Pain resurrection is still dumb as shit.
>>
>>134896907
>>134897013

Can you fuckers stop talking about naruto and neji?
The fight had a point. It was to show Neji destiny can be changed if you move your lazy ass instead of doing nothing.

Yes, the fight was unbalanced since Naruto had the kyubii, but Neji was obsessed to show his point to everyone that he got careless at the end. He could've avoided the punch but he reacted too late. Still Neji could've won the fight if he remained focused but the author didnt choose that end cause the point is that destiny can be changed.
>>
>>134897320
correct
>>
>>134897379
Then why did SP do that?
Retard mistake, which is usually the case with them, or did they do it because Japs can't their chilluns learning about bastards?
>>
>>134897442
To make you sad.
>>
>>134897362
>, I mean something like Jiraiya or Asuma where they get a huge death scene and there's a shitload of fallout from their deaths

Kakashi SAW HIS DAD IN THE AFTERLIFE.
>>
>>134897486
And it worked.
>>
>>134897698
You are right about that.
These assholes always add rape to a story that doesn't need it and it gets ruined as a result because of it.
>>
>>134897612
Yeah, but his death was sort of underwhelming and not as dramatic as any of the other ones.

If Kakashi was ever going to die permanently it wasn't going to be to save Chouji.
>>
>>134897612
There is no afterlife.
>>
>>134897803
Yes there is.
In fact, Edo Tensei is a retarded technique to begin with. Why does every Zombie in the series act surprised when he realizes certain people are dead?

Is ninja heaven the same as the heaven in Supernatural/American Dad? You know where everyone gets their own special personal heaven.
>>
File: 1342917635299.png (52KB, 190x190px) Image search: [Google]
1342917635299.png
52KB, 190x190px
>>134863438
>i really like dragon ball and one piece
>>
>>134897875
>Why does every Zombie
You think Zombies should be smarter?
>>
>>134897875
Minato does say that he was going to see Kushina in the afterlife. Then again, he might not really know if there is an afterlife, he had spent his entire time as a dead person inside the grim reaper stomach.
>>
>>134898026
dbz had some good arcs
>>
>>134898140
db too
>>
I am hating this.
>>
>>134898412
Wrong neighborhood detected.
>>
>>134898140

Other than the first arc, no.
>>
>>134898547
all the way to Buu.
>>
>>134898674
yep
>>
GT wasn't awful.
>>
>>134899066
And the remake cut the filler.
>>
>>134899235
even spoilered that is not allowed
>>
>>134899235
Whoa, are those scans for Nanashi's second NaruHina doujin?
>>
File: 4 eyes.png (558KB, 508x534px) Image search: [Google]
4 eyes.png
558KB, 508x534px
>>134863221
>>
>>134899344
No.
>>
>>134899344
>>134899468
I'll request sauce as well then, please.
> GIS do nuffin
>>
File: 1450408633317.png (356KB, 600x524px) Image search: [Google]
1450408633317.png
356KB, 600x524px
>>134882720
>mfw those tits are canonically that size
>>
>>134899769

More like konanically.
>>
>>134896867

>Kisame clone

Kisame was almost Kage-tier though, so that one wasn't too egregious
>>
The show became aimless after the big tournament or whatever early on.
Naruto and sauke and everyone else all had super special not just madara uchiha but madara uchiha etc god powers and shit.
>>
File: 1445751820149.gif (2MB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
1445751820149.gif
2MB, 500x282px
>>134899867
>>
>>134899439
The theoretical state of the world has a positive correlation with how early the Uchihas were genocided in a given timeline. If the Uchihas had been wiped out 20 years before the story began, the world would have been well off, 50, the world would have been great, and if the first guy who took the name Uchiha had been shanked at the earliest fucking opportunity the world would have been a utopia by the time Naruto was born.

Uchihas a SHIT.
>>
>>134897875

The afterlife in Naruto doesn't seem to be something that can be experienced, precisely because none of the souls that are brought back remember anything about their time there. As you said, many weren't even aware that people they knew had died.

The only time we actually see the souls of the dead interacting is when they're on the border between life and death (Kakashi and his dad, Obito and Rin) or when they have a part of them sealed away (Kushina and Naruto).
>>
File: 1435747050651.jpg (22KB, 272x348px) Image search: [Google]
1435747050651.jpg
22KB, 272x348px
>>134900045
hmf.racist.
>>
what was sasukes purpose in shippuden the only thing he did was play hookie with band of misfits
he wants to destroy the leaf but does nothing to destabilize their goverment aside from killing hanzo he makes himself a wanted criminal while achieving nothing why doesn't he get chummy with local warlords and gather up a force to the attack the leaf
>>
>>134890483
>Boruto: Enough, Sarada! Today he's teaching me a new jutsu!
>Sarada: Today he's not your "Master," he's my Papa!
>>
>>134895867
>Alpha Naruto

Go to bed Sunahara. You have more shitty doujins to write you self inserting cuck.
>>
File: 1442266044467.png (172KB, 432x391px) Image search: [Google]
1442266044467.png
172KB, 432x391px
>>134863321
>mature content (seinen tier)
>>
File: Sasuke meets Mitsuki 3.png (450KB, 664x1279px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke meets Mitsuki 3.png
450KB, 664x1279px
>>134890627
>Sarada: Mmm!
>Our teamwork was good on todays mission, huh?
>Boruto: Haah...
>Sarada: What? If you've got some complaint, just say it.
>Boruto: If I'd just used my shadow clones I would've ended the mission a lot sooner, but you had to act needlessly.
>Sarada: ...! That's because I was faster than your hand seal weav-
>Boruto: But
>If you hadn't done that, I would've been in danger, so...
>... Thank you.

>>134890664
>Sarada: What's this? You're unexpectedly nice, Boruto.
>Boruto: Of course I am. (Unexpectedly...)
>Sasuke: Sarada.
>Sarada: ...! Papa!
>Sasuke: What's wrong?
>Let's go before your dinner gets cold. (Sakura is waiting too)
>Sarada: Okaaay!
>Well, I'm heading home.
>Boruto: See ya tomorrow!
>Mitsuki: Now that I think of it, I have yet to introduce myself.
>Greetings

>I'm Mitsuki.
>... Uchiha Sasuke-san.
>Sasuke: !?
>Let's go, Sarada.
>Sarada: (Ah) Right.
>>
>>134900728
Racism is canonically, objectively, a good thing in Narutoverse. Someone should tell /pol/.
>>
File: Sasuke meets mitsuki 4.png (196KB, 796x614px) Image search: [Google]
Sasuke meets mitsuki 4.png
196KB, 796x614px
>>134901257
>Mitsuki: (That's the man my parent has often spoken about...)
>[How Sasuke first met Mitsuki - End]
>>
>>134890702
>Sarada: The Seventh is cooler!
>Boruto: Haah?! No way, Master is definitely cooler!
>You wanna go, dammit?
>sfx: bachi bachi (fighting)
>Sarada: What'd you say, dammit?
>sfx: gasa... (rustle)
>Naruto: (It's complicated...!)
>Sasuke: Hey, Naruto, how'd you get Sarada to like you that much?
>Naruto: Hah? How should I know?
>Sasuke: What'd you say?!
>>
>>134901296
Even when genocide occurs it seems like the answer is "Ninja Hitler didn't go far enough."
>>
Now that this thread is a miracle of the universe (almost no shitposting on a naruto thread), can someone tell me what was the point of sakura in the history? Seriously, she reminds me dafne fron scooby-doo.
>>
>>134901800
Here's the series of events
>Kishimoto conceptualizes Naruto as a series mainly focusing on a student-teacher dynamic (later realized with Jiraiya)
>Editor tells him that shit alone won't sell and suggests a rival
>Kishimoto creates Sasuke
>Editor suggests that part of the rivalry is that there's a love triangle
>Kishimoto creates Sakura but has no idea how to write a teenage girl
>Kishimoto writes his idea of a "normal" girl - she bitches, she cries, and she doesn't help out
>Kishimoto continues to use her because it gives the bitchy teenage girl demographic (Sakurafags) someone to relate to and beta boys someone to project their "nice guy wins over popular girl" fantasy
>>
I honestly enjoy the series a lot and I think the filler is what killed it. I watch every episode but the difference in quality is frankly embarrassing and I can't even believe they have the balls to milk the series this much. The Boruto movie was god tier and it seems a lot of people liked it, so you'd think they would cut the fucking filler and finish the show so they could start Boruto the show or something.

There was also too much comedy a lot of the time, but not nearly as bad as Fairy Tail. Sasuke's character was pretty bad for a while but he came out good eventually. I think Kishi probably learned a lot after writing it and would do a better job as Boruto. Maybe anons would even like it if it took a lot of the good from the beginning of Part 1 of Naruto.
>>
>>134900843

The truth is Kishimoto probably had no idea what to do with his character after killing Itachi, so he just had him do random things and become a pseudo-villain until the final arc.
>>
>>134901996

I do wonder if we'll get a "Naruto Kai" in the coming years where they finally try to get it right without any filler or fucked pacing.
>>
>>134901800
She's meant to be a relatable girl for the female readers, but even failed as that given how even female readers hated her.
>>
>>134890820
Is salad doesnt a fujoshi?
>>
File: QUskOD5.png (53KB, 352x289px) Image search: [Google]
QUskOD5.png
53KB, 352x289px
>>134901800

I think it's hilarious the more Kishimoto tried to make Sakura more popular, the more he failed

First, he thought the problem was that she wasn't cute enough, so he tried to draw her cuter. Didn't work.

Then he thought giving her kage level power ups off panel would help appease her low power issue, but she just ended up a clone of Tsunade. Her being a normal girl became bullshit too, because apparently perfect chakra control is a special gift only two people have in the world

He didn't give her a backstory when even side characters had irrelevant flashbacks

He should have just left her character alone at ch700. Gaiden pretty much put the final nail in the coffin to how pathetic her character is.

I never liked Sakura, but turning her into a doormat for her husband 100% killed her character.
>>
>>134901800
She's the Tsunade of the group. If you didn't notice, team 7 is supposed to mirror the sannin.
>>
>>134875793
I bet you are a woman.
Wergild, friend
>>
>>134902505
Just because she wasn't as popular as your forever background character waifu Hinata doesn't mean everyone hated her or that she wasn't popular.

Plenty of people like her. I'd wager there are even more people that like her than people that hate her.
>>
>>134902246
It's funny you say that because the only women who really hate her are fujoshi fags that ship narutoxsasuke and their opinions are irrelevant so who cares?
>>
File: 48700948_p0.jpg (664KB, 1147x1500px) Image search: [Google]
48700948_p0.jpg
664KB, 1147x1500px
>>134903243
I started to like her when her looks got better and her bro oneechan moment, then Gaiden happened.
>>
>>134903343
If you didn't like her before, you're not going to like her in Gaiden.

Trying to convince people not to shallowly or autisticly hate Sakura is like trying to stop atheists from wearing fedoras.
>>
I think she was one of the most realistic characters. She's not a blank slate boring perfect waifu. You can't control her with your beta fantasies. That's why a lot of people "hate" her and prefer more passive, non-realistic characters like Hinata. You can project whatever you want onto Hinata because she has almost no screentime and no personality besides "naruto-kun"
>>
>>134903398
I never liked her but I didn't hate her nor found any real reason to, how she's written is flawed but she has her moments.

I honestly don't think she's too bad, I mean with Kishi trying for the 'normal' girl feeling with her. Kishi has her taking two steps forward then three back.
>>
>>134903243
what the fuck? I'm not even a fan of Hinata

but I don't deny you might be right because Naruto has a large fanbase consisting of teenage girls to self insert Sakura
>>
>>134903472
I don't see how she ultimately accomplished what she set out to do

>stand and fight with sasuke and naruto
>married sasuke

She achieved her main goals and she didn't have to turn into a mary sue to do it. I applaud her for that. She stayed human. not some overpowered monster with MUH DESTINEE like nardo and the sauce
>>
>>134903527
>self inserting into characters

Not everyone is like the autists that lurk /a/ just so you know.
>>
>>134903528
>i don't see how she took three steps back when she

is what i meant to type lol
>>
>>134901427
>your dad could beat up my dad
>>
>>134863221

Power creep, broken thematics. Not enough foreshadowing about the bunny god and moon stuff.

An origin story for the universes magic was a nice idea, and something that was plotted a few hundred chapters ahead. But it was too background, then character just dump lore in a 'you should know this' fashion. To do this properly Kishi should have inserted it slowly with purpose, maybe the first few times the fox is mentioned elaborate on the foxes origins, or during the school flashbacks elaborate on the origins of magic if it's a common bit of knowledge.

Other issues were the obvious asspull powers with the power creep. Convincing antagonists they were wrong with a few mere words after they'd spent their life being shat on, once optimistic then going the pragmatic asshole route as their own solution to the problem. Those sort of people will not fucking turn around with one conversation.

The ninja's are not pragmatic or ninja enough after the initial arcs. There's a handful of bullshit revivals, there's also a few good deaths (asuma, 3rd, jiyarya?). Had all the characters who died during the pain arc stayed dead it would have been great, hinata should have died rather than get stabbed in the fucking shoulder.

There's good aspects and bad aspects in the writing of the series, but the bad far outweighs the good.

You need far more space than what one post allows.
>>
>>134863721

It had a nice dynamic at points when dealing with child soldiers, orphans and loss. It just didn't capitalise on those details and in some glorified them. So of these children take up this way of life willingly from a young age, others are forced into it by tradition and ultimately a bunch of teenagers gain god magic after not-dying and save the world. It's just a ball of wasted potential that went with a very safe and cliche path.
>>
>>134870092

Those threads about rabbit/snake mythology, Orochi finally getting his immortality after chasing her various descendants (basically everyone). If I recall it was mentioned at one point, at least in passing because of the Kaga/Moon mythology, it fit but it was also very late to introduce as being a 'real thing' and not just Kishi using it as a basis for character creation.
>>
Most of the characterization was pretty good, and that's probably why I continued to read it. I got attached to some of the characters. I stopped giving a shit about the story awhile before it ended though.
>>
Is kishi writing the new series or is it no longer his property and Jump just wants to milk it as long as possible. Yes the series went to utter shit, but that ending was clearly rushed as fuck trying to hit the magical 700.
>>
>>134904439
There's a new seires? if you're talking about the new gen thing it could just be another movie, game or spinoff anime even a set of fillers.

I thought Kishi said he was done with naruto anyway
>>
>>134863381
>All the Konoha 12 being horribly outclassed by Naruto and Sasuke.
>>
>>134876490
>Rinnegan
What did this DO?

I read the whole fucking thing and I never understood its powers. Seriously, I have no idea.
>>
>>134863221
Chasing saske the whole time

They should have had a relationship like goku and vegeta
>>
my first post on 4chan
>>
File: victorians-kate-beaton.png (42KB, 468x203px) Image search: [Google]
victorians-kate-beaton.png
42KB, 468x203px
>>134863321
>Trap
Fug you, no proof that Haku was really a boy
>B-but he said so himslef!
Nagato said he is god, no one gave two fucks about him
>>
>>134899235
Fucking Nanashi
>>
>>134902120
would had been interesting to see sauce go full-villain as in beyond being redeem by the power of friendship. But that would be too much to ask of a shonen probably...

>>134903272
>muh i like to shitpost and believe my opinions are revelants
>>
>>134863321
Nigga please, Chunin Exam was no doubts the best.
>that Gaara/Rock Lee fight
>>
>>134905641
Those 2 are different things anon
>>
>>134906796
Stay mad Kishi hates your shitty yaoi paring fujofag.
>>
>>134863221
By the end of the series, it was more about aliens and wizards than ninjas.
>>
File: 54093904_p0.png (385KB, 1009x701px) Image search: [Google]
54093904_p0.png
385KB, 1009x701px
RIP, my wallet
>>
File: 15091993.jpg (333KB, 800x1113px) Image search: [Google]
15091993.jpg
333KB, 800x1113px
This event is supposed to be starting in the afternoon or the evening?

Kishi says he can't write romance, but I think Minato's and Kushina's was nice, he even died for his waifu even though he didn't have to.
>>
>>134908474
Why SStwitard are coming here again?
>>
>>134909711
>>134887227
preordered both + nanashi doujin

following doujin >>134886808 is gonna be most likely a yahoo auction purchase for me, which means RIP wallet
>>
Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind something something etc I forget the rest.
>>
File: cancer is a bitch.jpg (99KB, 680x567px) Image search: [Google]
cancer is a bitch.jpg
99KB, 680x567px
>>134911720
Tfw Kishimoto killed the will of the Naruto haters to live

Tfw the ride will NEVER end
>>
File: dosh king wallpaper.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dosh king wallpaper.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>134909711
rip in peace anon's wallet
your sacrifice wont be in vain
>>
File: C89.png (12KB, 1177x96px) Image search: [Google]
C89.png
12KB, 1177x96px
>>134911658
>>134913338
preordered, there might be future releases, which will be added in the future
>>
The problem in the series was, and I must ask you to forgive the all caps that follows:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRKNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Honestly it turned the stories funny but serious tone into just a shitfest of muh darkness
>>
>>134913767
Actually, I liked DARKNESS

The problem was that the powers got so fucking nonsencial and the plot stupid

Every battle more or less played out the same too

Each character threw their shit at the other character, then one character seemingly won but IT WAS GENSUTJU THE WHOLE TIME KEK
>>
>>134913838
Darkness can be well done in certain cases.

But Naruto literally took it to "my darkness is stronger then yours"
Thats pants on head level of retarded darkness
>>
>>134913929
I know, but if it was just a cycle of revenge it would have been fine.

I also think every story needs a Sasuke, a character to say "No it's not fucking ok" when MC decides to spare the villain

The issue with Naruto is that Kishi worshipped Sauce too much and made his way of life seem virtuous in a weird way
>>
File: lee vs gaara.webm (3MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lee vs gaara.webm
3MB, 640x480px
>>134907029
Such a shame nothing has even come close to this level of quality ever since.
>>
>>134913988
When did Naruto ever spare a villain?

To be honest, the series has a fairly good track record of handling villains be in dead, captured or 'reformed'
Except Orochimaru which was a whole other bucket of worms to deal with plotwise
UNTIL THEY ALL COME BACK AS ZIMBY ZOMBIES LOL
>>
So considering that this is probably one of the best naruto threads in years the Next Generation reveal is going to be ripe full of shitposting?
>>
File: news_xlarge_levius.jpg (225KB, 640x910px) Image search: [Google]
news_xlarge_levius.jpg
225KB, 640x910px
New Manga coming
>>
>>134914625
*funposting
>>
>>134914026
>tfw watching this while listening Law's Arcade theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKha1_XJeSo
feels good mang
>>
>>134914699
so why this is related to nardo again?
>>
>>134914699
Looks like some crossover but it doesn't seem Kishi is involved with it.
>>
File: Wallrape_of_Rejection.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Wallrape_of_Rejection.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>134914721
Tekken posting?
>>
>>134914699
This is some crossover shit, NOT the countdown we're waiting for

The countdown still has a good 26 hours left in it
>>
>>134914824
Tekken posting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcLPL8cPQ-8
>tfw emulating TTT
>tfw silky smooth 50 fps
btw how do i do grab/throw then change?
>>
>>134914907
19 hours for me...
>>
File: Chakra_Transfer_of_rejection.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra_Transfer_of_rejection.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>134915002
either generic tag throws, which you input with Right Punch+Tag button
or specific throws, which you have to trigger with a throw followed up with the tag button
>>
>>134915128
ok thanks for the tip
>>
>>134914824
>>134915002
>>134915128
Tag 2 is such ass compared to other Tekken's. My least favorite by far
>>
>>134914907
Nah you need to go by nip time. In which case it's about 12 hours until the event.
>>
>>134915183
i was talking about TTT1 though
and yes 2 suck donkey's ass very much
>>
>>134880830
>>134881134

Well, at least we are sure of one thing. Her dad tried to kill her mom.
>>
>>>>134914818
>>
>>134915027
>>134915196
http://www.shonenjump.com/next_generation/
>>
>>134915242
you should have waited for the bump limit but oh well...
>>
>>134863221
From shonen it went to shojo
why?
WHY?
>>
File: keikaku completed.jpg (235KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
keikaku completed.jpg
235KB, 1280x960px
>>134917049
its keikaku i aint have to explain shit
>>
>>134917092
Literaly puke
I used to like naruto but after the gay emotinal sakura and asuke bullshit i dropped
>>
Ok so I just saw the last naruto movie. Wtf.

The moon is hollow and a guy with hundreds of puppets lives up there using a ball made of eyes to laser beam people and he wants the byakugan (I think) of hinata? Then the moon gets destroyed and cut in half rocks fall everyone wants to bone naruto hinata gives him a scarf kids happen the end.

WHO WROTE THIS CRAP?
>>
Boruto sequel movie and new manga by Kishi. Calling it now.
>>
File: 1233176850760.jpg (60KB, 361x365px) Image search: [Google]
1233176850760.jpg
60KB, 361x365px
>>134917092
>That ending scene after credits
>That scene when just before the kissu
Still make my tears flow
>>
File: pls.gif (2MB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
pls.gif
2MB, 245x250px
>>134903243
>I'd wager there are even more people that like her than people that hate her.

lol no.
>>
File: narutothegreatmovie.png (2MB, 1000x1546px) Image search: [Google]
narutothegreatmovie.png
2MB, 1000x1546px
>>134917391
>tfw you realize kishi isn't actually the worst at writting Naruto.
Studio Pierrot; the same guys that wrote the fillers and other movies.
>>
>>134918124
Perfect cast, shame Michael Jackson didn't live long enough tho
>>
>>134903243
une don't you have people to bully in tumblr'
>>
>>134903545
tumblr sakura fags are a bunch of entitled whiny girls that self insert on her, you think 4chan is the only place that does it?
>>
>>134903528
>She stayed human

there's something very human about a doormat that lets her husband walk all over her, destroys her house whe her kid questions her shaky marriage, is petty enough to erase the woman that helped her give birth from her daughter's life, begs for kisses and lets him abandon his family for 12 years
>>
>>134903243
why do sakura fags always bring up hinata to defend their shitty character? hinata is a boring underdeveloped character, but she's a secondary character love interest

sakura is supposed to be a main character and she's irrelevant to the big plot and had no hand in her husband's redemption
>>
>>134918451
Also, Hinata has a much more complete character arc for such a secondary character compared to the basically linear character arc of the main heroine.
>>
>>134918504
kishimoto didn't even bother to show her parents in the manga

you'd think that a girl with two orphans in her team would make an attempt to include them in her family life
>>
>>134903463
can sakurafags defend her without shitting on other female characters?
>>
>>134918561
It's pretty disgusting that while Hinata's character arc is "Shy, weak wallflower -> (emotionally) strong, confident warrior," Sakura's is "constantly crying doormat for Sasuke -> pretty much the same thing but she can punch good" when Sakura had way more screentime.
>>
>>134910432
because tumblrshits are paying less and less attention to them, not even their sad edits removing hinata and himawari from panels brings them the attention they so desperatedly seek
>>
>>134903463
>You can't control her with your beta fantasies.

Unless you're an edgelord named Sasuke. Then you can do a basically do whatever you want and she's completely subject to your whims.

> You can project whatever you want onto Hinata because she has almost no screentime and no personality besides "naruto-kun"
Hinata has a complete character arc driven by her own agency while Sakura has an empty character arc almost entirely driven by other characters.
>>
File: beggindforscraps.jpg (131KB, 800x1136px) Image search: [Google]
beggindforscraps.jpg
131KB, 800x1136px
>>134903463
>You can't control her with your beta fantasies.

sasuke seems to be doing just fine
>>
File: doormat.jpg (52KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
doormat.jpg
52KB, 500x281px
>>134903463
>more passive

stop that
>>
Hinata is shit. Hanabi best waifu.
>>
>>134901996
Maybe it's a movie or manga series and has nothing to do with SP's current filler hell.
>>
File: p_00009.jpg (145KB, 800x1174px) Image search: [Google]
p_00009.jpg
145KB, 800x1174px
>>134919046
Does Hinata get the doormat label because she's shy? She stood up to Neji after he beat her ass. Sakura wilts and complies every time Sasuke looks at her the wrong way. And she only yells at and punches people that don't fight back.
>>
>>134903243
>Plenty of people like [Pink Shit]. I'd wager there are even more people that like her than people that hate her.

muh ad populum, top kekkles.

the beauty of quad-chins is that sans voting, popular opinions don't automatically discussions, and you see a broad variety of sentiments.
the only limit is self-censorship, meaning that people will avoid getting ripped to shreds if they know their opinions are shaky, even if they're in the majority.
>>
File: smug hinata.png (232KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
smug hinata.png
232KB, 499x499px
>>134902462
Like mother like daughter.

>>134903243
lmao
>>
>>134903463
So you're saying that women are shit?

>>134904439
We'll find out tomorrow.
>>
>>134914699
mite b cool
>>
>>134914122
>When did Naruto ever spare a villain?
TnJ is a meme for a reason. Name one person nardo flat-out killed instead of talked into being a good guy or committing suicide.
>>
>>134919193

it's a tumblr landwhale logic anon, sakura being aggressive means she's sytrng indypndt wymnz and hinata being shy means she's a submissive bitch.
>>
>>134919350
Kakuzu.
>>
>>134915196
The clocks were fucked up the last time too. You need to go by the nip one, in which case it's 12 hours.

>>134917391
welcome to nardo
>>
>>134919350
Kakuzu, but Kakashi technically finished him off
>>
File: sasuga.png (164KB, 1330x687px) Image search: [Google]
sasuga.png
164KB, 1330x687px
>>134919395
it reads system time
>>
>>134918959
Well to be fair she ain't looking too good in that picture.

>>134919393
Kakashi finished him off. nardo did kill one guy though, that Suna spy masquerading as Itachi got Rasengan'd pretty hard.
>>
>>134919393
Kakashi killed Kakuzu.
>>
>>134919432
>no gay sex with HATS ON
>>
>>134919355
is not even sasuke being agressive, they he's being tsundere and shy
>>
File: 1448657821993.png (29KB, 239x237px) Image search: [Google]
1448657821993.png
29KB, 239x237px
>>134919193
>And she only yells at and punches people that don't fight back.
>Being unable to understand an anime trope

>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>134919838

sakura is not a tsundere, buddy
>>
>>134919838

Exactly. Punching people doesn't suddenly make her "stronger" when she constantly lets Sasuke humiliate her even after their marriage.
>>
File: 040030321041-3p.jpg (108KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
040030321041-3p.jpg
108KB, 600x600px
>>134918959
>hardly interact while 5
>hardly interact while on a team
>fucks off for 3 years
>meet again
>no interaction
>gets saved by Nalt
>fucks off again
>knows fuck all about him aside from being obsessed with him as much as Nalt
>married
>can't even answer a question weather or not he wore glasses despite the obsession she has with him
>allows him to fuck off again

You would think being married she'd know more about her husband, other than the basics everyone else knows that isn't Nalt or Itachi.

People seem to justify her love because of what Kakashi said and what Kishi had said in an interview.
>>
>>134920073
>and what Kishi had said in an interview
didn't he call her an addict and said that he didnt think of a reason to why she loved him because it would sound contrived?
>>
i just want uchiha madara to win. he did put up a good fight aside from that backstab by black zetsu.
>>
>>134920073

the only justification her love has is "just because".
>>
>>134920203
Yep. SShits were some salty that day I'll tell you hwat.
>>
File: 647657456735.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
647657456735.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>134920203
And her fans put it in a good light for her because 'she doesn't need a reason', 'true love doesn't need a reason', 'true OTP', etc
>>
>>134863221
The MC failing to deliver on the premise of the show: hardwork and yadda yadda
>>
>>134863221
Went from being a story about a try hard underdog to a gibes me dat its my birth right and stupid magic eyes.

Honestly though probably the first Naruto vs Garra when they both pulled out massive summons. Ninjas are about stealth and assignation not summoning jumbo frogs and foxes.

Not once did Naruto try to assassinate someone from the shadows or preform a covert operation to gather data. Instead him and emo kid were gods chosen people to get free power ups.

>>134863321
oh and sod off about (seinen tier) just because something has sex and violence does not make it good get better taste.
>>
>>134920382
what is this from?
>>
>>134863221
also new thread
>>134914818
>>134914818
>>134914818
>>
>>134920372
they mocked the breasts joke he made of hinata but said he was only jesting when he called sakura an addict
>>
>>134863221
way too childish
>>
aaaaand we hit the bump limit...
Thread posts: 501
Thread images: 100

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.