[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My autism caught something wrong with MSG subtitles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

left = OZC ; right = zeonic-corps
Can someone here who understand japanese language clarify this for me? Which translation is the correct one? I can't help but thinking there's a lot of political correctness bullshit in OZC subtitles.
Anyway my rant:
Am I being too paranoid or some random SJW dickhead from OZC who wants to shoving their "equality" bullshit agenda was trying so hard pussifying the real Amuro's character in here?
I am pretty damn sure Amuro was implying that he CAN'T STAND taking orders from a woman, and not being a PUSSY and saying "I can't ask a woman how we should fight" . Shove your first world country equality bullshit ideology down your throat. I am here to watch the CORRECT subtitles from what the character on the fucking screen was meant to say. Yet some random asshat was trying to instill their morally correct bullshit to me.
Now I can't help but thinking that the real translation is being dumbed down if some anime character trying to say something insulting or degrading the other gender on the screen.
I am pretty sure zeta subtitles had the similar problem too.
If you can't stand no political correctness bullshit from 70,80s anime then don't sub it , moron. Just stick to Ghibli with their loli main character. Fuck off.
>>
>>134120712
>Can someone here who understand japanese language clarify this for me

Would but you didn't provide a time stamp or link or anything so fuck off
>>
>>134120712
Just go with EG, senpai.
>>
Honestly, /m/ would be a better place to ask this.

>>>/m/
>>
>>134120712
>this entire post
Anon, there is nothing wrong with asking which subs would be a better choice, but, you should first learn how to not talk like a retard

Ask the question, don't add all the extra pointless /v/edditor shit. Until you can do that, your thread can fuck off
>>
>>134120712
You provide no context. Who's he talking about, what episode/movie/scene/chapter?

Honestly, I can't believe people watch this stuff fansubbed when Sunrise commissions their own subtitles more often than not.
>>
>>134120712
lmao learn nip than you faggot
>>
>>134120712
He thinks women are incompetent at fighting in both versions though so I doubt there's any SJW conspiracy involved.
The difference is more about Amuro's character being arrogant or not.
>>
>>134120712
Both are saying the same thing.
>>
Instead of ranting about "SJW's conspiracies" you could have done a quick research, and you would have seen that the OZC's subs are just the plain R1 DVD subtitles, released years ago, like it happens with most of these groups which do encodings more than producing subs.
Also, left isn't really more politically correct and you yourself admit that you can't speak nip and you can't tell which translation is correct.

>>>/v/ or cripplechan could be places more suited to you.
>>
You were a retard when you asked this on /m/ a couple of weeks ago and you're a retard now.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.