[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calling the plot of the new Madoka Movie(?) right here right now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 547
Thread images: 170

File: tumblr_nyhgzzwEf21tooyymo1_1280.jpg (91KB, 1280x764px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyhgzzwEf21tooyymo1_1280.jpg
91KB, 1280x764px
Since this promotional image not only features similar costuming to, but a very iconic pose from, I can only assume the next Madoka Magica piece will be based off the story of Swan Lake.

A ballet (the concept short was ballet themed) about a princess (Madokami) turned into a swan (Madoka) by an evil sorcerer (Akuma Homura). I'm not sure if it has anything to do with "true love" but it seems likely to me than Sayaka would be playing the character of Siegfried after her vow to defeat Homura at the end of Rebellion
>>
>new Madoka Movie
Did i miss something?
>>
>>134076155
It will never be better than Princess Tutu.
>>
> Did i miss something?

They teased a new concept short yesterday at the MadoGatari event. No leaks yet, only that image and some descriptions from people who saw it. There was ballet and some tension between Homura and Madoka.
>>
Will this start a new trend of Swangirls?
>>
Better summaries:

https://desustorage.org/a/thread/134050658/#134073675

http://sonozaki-shimai.tumblr.com/post/134048597291
>>
>>134076155
I patiently await.
>>
> Will this start a new trend of Swangirls?
"O-oh noooo... My feathers are all RUFFLED... H-honk..."
>>
Reminder that this will never released outside of Shaft's own rooms.
>>
so i understand the idea of Madoka as Odette, but who would be Odile
>>
>I'm not sure if it has anything to do with "true love" but it seems likely to me than Sayaka would be playing the character of Siegfried after her vow to defeat Homura at the end of Rebellion

imagine if it was true love though like after all that hype in the end it was MadoSaya that became canon and not MadoHomu or KyouSaya
>>
File: madoka.jpg (125KB, 640x368px) Image search: [Google]
madoka.jpg
125KB, 640x368px
I'm coming for you Devil Cunt
>>
File: blah.jpg (401KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
blah.jpg
401KB, 1024x768px
>>134076303
>https://desustorage.org/a/thread/134050658/#134073675
Here's a proof that I actually went there, in case >pic or it didn't happened.
>>
I just came back from MADOGATARI. The concept movie was amazing. Unfortunately, visitors are allowed to enter the theatre only once (the event in one-way course, you're not allowed to return to the previous room, and only 10-20 person are allowed to enter the theatre at once) and there're staffs in the room, so never think about taking photos let alone videos.

Anyway, the concept movie was around 4 minutes long; from my memory (which may be wrong)

- The concept movie starts with Madoka and Homura asking and answering "what is happiness?"
- The answer goes among the line of "Warm breakfast." "Family." "Someone calling my name." "Calling someone's name." (and handful few.)
- They concluded with "In the heaven, there is no such thing." "For god, there's no such thing." "That's why a lizard girl thought god is pitiful, and brought half of her to the world."
<This is where I cried like shit>

- The movie then show a huge statue falling from the sky.

- Someone 1 noted "There's a lot of cat here these days."
- Someone 2 noted "Looks like they're all dead cats."
- Someone 3 added "How do you tell apart dead cats?"

- Kyoko scene (said something, can't remember.)

- Sayaka read something in Witch Runes and mumbled "Why I can read these letters…?"
- Oktavia is shown after above scene, standing at the place where Madoka died after fighting Walpurgis (Ep. 10 TV)

- Hitomi talk about magic have to be kept secret otherwise it will lose its effect. (Completely unsure, but she talk something about magic.)
- Nagisa said "I feel a conspiracy!" while running.
- QB scene (can't remembered again.)

- Mami confronted with Homura and said something among the line of "You always hiding something from everyone."
- Homura "Are you going get in my way?"

- The movie concluded with showing the earth… with a witch covering 1/3 of it (Kriemhild?)
- Madoka "You don't have to hate anything anymore… I will help you."
- Madoka "Are you going to help me… fairy-san?"
>>
File: image.jpg (158KB, 850x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
158KB, 850x1100px
>>134076303
>Madoka "Are you going to help me... fairy-san?"
>>
File: 490.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
490.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
>- In first minute, things happen just what we saw in Rebellion. Madoka and Homura talk together about something likes fairy-tales. The image is Madoka performing her ballet, and the Devil clapping her hands at the end of the show.

>- This cool-Homura don’t have the earing like what the Devil does. She’s like the normal cool-Homura we’ve known.

Don't fall for this shit again Madoka.
>>
File: madoka in a nutshell.jpg (135KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
madoka in a nutshell.jpg
135KB, 1366x768px
>- Madoka gets a new magical-girl costume. It’s cute, but exposes her flesh a bit much…
>>
File: 1440241356012.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1440241356012.png
830KB, 792x792px
>>134076155
Reminder that Akemi Homura is a textbook psychopath.
>>
rebellion came out 2 years after the anime, now this shit 2 years after rebellion
>>
>>
>>134076155
lol blackswan ripoff.

Sasuga SHAFT.
>>
Wasn't the Black Swan movie extremely lewd? Will this also be extremely lewd?
>>
>>134077360
Yes and I doubt it.
>>
>>134077360
>>134077259
Just cause it's ballet doesn't make it Black Swan you fucking weeaboos
>>
>>134076155
>"I've ascended past the average mahou shoujo, truly I am Madoka Magica."
BRAVO UROBUTCHI
>>
>>134076872
Goddammit, and with that thing said about being a 'concept movie' its more than obvious we are never gonna see it ever just like that d23 kh3 trailer.

Whatever comes out of that (that is, if something comes off at all) its never gonna be as good.

Why the fuckin secrecy, how can a business be affected if a trailer is shown or not, if its something than the public is gonna see anyway?, its not like trailer was the main attraction of the exhibition, right?...
>>
>>134077401
>Black Swan has lesbians
>Madoka has lesbians
>Black Swan has ballet
>Madoka has ballet
>Black Swan has lewd
>Madoka ???
>>
>>134077463
Don't get too excited !GM.
>>
File: aqua.jpg (79KB, 650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
aqua.jpg
79KB, 650x1200px
>>134077455
Shaft isn't full of homos like Square, I'm sure we'll get the trailer eventually
>>
>>134076155
At the end of Swan Lake, Odette(Madoka) and Siegfried (Sayaka?) drown themselves and ascend to heaven (the law of cycles) and the other swans (mahou shoujo???) kill the sorcerer (homura)

...Interesting...
>>
>>134077455
To be fair, Monogatari also got a newly-written short story by Nisio and animation "adaption" of it screened in the event (they project it on a 2 meters tall book-shaped object, with right "page" being the short story text and left "page" being the animation).
>>
>>134077562
SayAqua crossover when?
>>
>>134077562
I want to believe, but when i hear the word 'concept movie' im thinking 'series/movie pilot' and those things regularly are always super private unless leaked.

which makes things quite confusing being this something shown at a public event and something apparently made with a lot of effort, hope your right though.
>>
Nah seriously though whens the leaks
>>
it makes sense for Sayaka to take the spotlight in the new project, since she was the last one left standing at the end of rebellion, so to say
>>
Ballerina SoL OVA? Cute mahou shoujos dancing might be nice.
>>
>>134078446
I'm still convinced that Nagisa is going to be the key to Homura's downfall, albeit not by sheer force.
>>
>>134076192
Madoka X Princess Tutu Crossover CONFIRMED!
>>
>>134076155
It is widely believed in Japanese twitter madoka community that the pose in the picture is from "Dying Swan".

You can see the exact same pose in this short ballet piece.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dying_Swan
>>
If Madoka is Odette, and Homura is Rothbart, then wouldn't that make Sayaka Siegfried? Sayaka is dedicated to her goddess but making her Siegfried is a little bit of a stretch.
>>
>Implying Sayaka was ever more than a secondary character

Homura is Siegfried and always has been. She declared her love for the Black Swan (amnesiac Madoka) at the end of Rebellion and fucked everything up as a result of Rothbart's (Kyubey's) plan. IMO Sayaka is one of the Swan Maidens trying to comfort and protect her. I dont know where this kill Homu obsession is coming from.

Siegfried has to beg for forgiveness after betraying the White Swan. After he is forgiven,they commit suicide and go to heaven together.

- Madoka "You don't have to hate anything anymore… I will help you."
- Madoka "Are you going to help me… fairy-san?"

Considering Homura and Madoka are standing back to back, could that be anything but them deciding to become joint concepts? Why does she say fairy? Because Madoka sees her as a fairy instead of a devil.
>>
>>134076155
>Since this promotional image not only features similar costuming to, but a very iconic pose from, I can only assume the next Madoka Magica piece will be based off the story of Swan Lake.

Yeah, SHAFT would never just throw in random symbolism.
>>
>>134079284
This is the more probable interpretation.
>>
File: 1426612767688.jpg (202KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1426612767688.jpg
202KB, 1600x900px
>>134076303
>Madoka gets a new magical-girl costume. It’s cute, but exposes her flesh a bit much…

Yes YES
>>
File: homucifer glasses.jpg (102KB, 540x763px) Image search: [Google]
homucifer glasses.jpg
102KB, 540x763px
>Siegfried arrives at a lake, where Siegfried spots a beautiful swan wearing a crown. But before he can shoot it, the swan transforms into the most beautiful girl he has ever seen: Princess Odette, the Queen of the Swans.

>Struck by her beauty, Siegfried falls in love with her at once. She tells him her story, explaining that she is under a spell of the evil sorcerer Von Rothbart.

>It is at this point in the ballet that Siegfried's carefree spirit is overcome by a sudden growth to manhood out of his love for Odette and from that point, it becomes his goal to save and marry her.

>He invites her to attend a Ball at his castle and promises to choose her as his bride, but everything takes a turn for the worst.

Our boy Siggy sounds like our girl Homura
>>
>>134079890
People forgetting that the Kyubey isnt out of the game and that he is still creating magical girls/turning girls into swans.
>>
>>134079284
That doesn't make any sense, Madoka was never in trouble against Kyubey, at all. If anything, it's the opposite, it was Homura's obsession with Madoka that entrapped Madoka within her curse.
>>
>>134079986
But Kyubey is in the game with Madoka's blessing. Madoka acknowledges that it was Kyubey's interference and the sacrifices of the magical girls that advances the human race. The whole ineffective but still net-positive Wraith system is proof of that.
>>
>>134080151
Kyubey creates Magical girls/turns girls into swans, cursing them with a destiny if despair and desth.

Kyubey intends to capture Madoka during Rebellion.

Kyubey isnt out of the game yet and his intention has always been to capture Madoka's soul gem energy.
>>
While Kyubey did put Madoka in trouble, wouldn't it still be Rothbart Homura in a sense given that it was her who turned her into who she is now ('Swan')?
>>
No one is gay in Madoka.
>>
>>134080240
She give him her blessing up until the end of Rebellion. There's that whole Kyubey massacre near the end. And Im pretty sure they acknowledge him as a necessary evil, not as a cool bro who wants to save the universe.
>>
>>134080274
Kyubey can only create magical girls with Madoka's unseen blessing. Remember, in the new system, the girls won't fall into despair upon death and fosters cooperation between the various magical girls. In exchange for ridding the world of the manifestations of despair, they also get a wish.

And Kyubey has been proven to be wholely ineffective against Madoka in Rebellion. Madoka outsmarted Kyubey in his own house, in his own game, using his own rules. Kyubey failed horribly against Madoka with his one and only chance. If it wasn't for Homura's actions afterward, Kyubey couldn't have perceived, much less affect, Madoka anymore.
>>
>>134080300
Homura did it because the "Black Swan", a swan identical to the White Swan, (Madoka without her memories) convinced her that she hated being a God. She declared her love for the wrong swan, thus cementing her imprisonment.
>>
>>134080374
Kyubey is a hivemind, killing the bodies do absolutely nothing to them, and wasn't it Homura's rampage that killed their bodies?
>>
She just wants her waifu to be happy, guys

Is that so bad?
>>
>>134080636
Except her waifu isn't happy. The fact that she had to forcibly restrain Madoka from trying to reascend in her world is proof that she is going against her wishes.
>>
I'm terribly scared of what will come next but I'm already planning my trip for when this finally gets made and is shown in theaters.
>>
>>134080151
>>134080240

I'm also well aware Im just fan wanking until we actually see anything. I just feel the Sayaka=Siegfried thing is a stretch. You'd basically be getting a shonen justice prevails plot.

Madoka and Homura are the driving forces of the plot and I cant see this boiling down to "Secondary character strikes down evil lesbian witch."

Quoting Madoka from Rebellion:
"Whatever happens to you, good or bad, you're still you. And I would never abandon you."

The Sayaka vs Homura fighting will be secondary to the Madoka and Homura reconciliation.
>>
>>134080786
Was there an UK screening of Rebellion? Would be a long and expensive trip If I had to travel(from Finland) to USA or Japan
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nk5DccTFMZ4
>>
>>134080812
The concept movie itself opens and closes with Madoka and Homura. Say aka fans being delusional as usual
>>
>>134080896
There was in Paris, if I remember correctly.
>>
>>134080896
>Was there an UK screening of Rebellion?
https://wiki.puella-magi.net/Madoka_Magica_the_Movie_International_Screenings#Rebellion
>>
>>134080461
>Kyubey has been proven to be wholly ineffective against Madoka
You know, except for the part where he designed a barrier that can keep out her influence completely.
Did you forget that Incubators can circumvent physics (i.e. natural laws, i.e. god) completely?
You're not giving Kyubey enough credit for what he's really capable of.
Without Homura's actions, eventually he would have been able to circumvent the new rules that Madoka created.
>>
>>134081270
>a single screening in all of Europe
That seems like a wasted opportunity.
>>
>>134081220
This is MadoHomu's world and Sayaka just lives in it.
>>
>>134081442
But she gave Kyubey the idea to change the laws of the universe in the first place.
>>
>>134081442
Anon, did you not pay attention to the movie? He wanted to observe Madoka using her godlike powers/knowledge. She did none of that. In fact, she and the rest of her magical girls used the same power that was given to them. She beat them at their own game, own rules, own house. Kyubey had only one chance to observe her and failed in such a completely and utterly catastrophic way. He didn't achieve anything. You have to realize, Madoka's greatest power isn't her god-like powers but her wisdom. She alone was able to come up with a wish that completely changed the nature of the universe without screwing up. Kyubey just simply couldn't win against her. Ever.
>>
>>134081966
Anon,

Did you miss the part where the only hole in his plot was his assumption that Homura would have went along with his scheme? He assumed Homura wanted to meet Madoka. He never thought Homura had a fanatical devotion to protrcting Madoka and was more than willing to die in order to keep that promise she made to her.
>>
>>134081543
Strange enough. I guess it's somewhat related to WB who distributed Rebellion.
>>
>>134082130
>only hole in his plot was that Homura would have went along with his scheme

There was at least one more where Kyubey paid too much attention to a powerless Madoka while ignoring Sayaka and Nagisa.
>>
File: 1437264461888.png (494KB, 960x538px) Image search: [Google]
1437264461888.png
494KB, 960x538px
>>134082130
>>134082326
Kyubey is an idiot. Since there are so many clones, he should have kept a close watch on everyone.
>>
>>134081966
This.
And Gen actually said Kuybey isn't actually powerful like he is seemed in main series.
>>
>>134082509
I believe this was mentioned in the Rebellion interviews. He also said Kyubey, or a mere 'alien' as he put it, wasn't that capable of standing up to a God either.
>>
I wonder if Madoka has the ability to summon Kremihild Gretchen like how Sayaka can summon Oktavia.
>>
>>134078446
>>134078526
>Sayaka and Nagisa
I want them both to go into investigation mode. Try to recruit the others while trying to prove that they're not delusional.
>>
>>134082896
Nagisa would be able to convince Mami quickly, Kyoko might take longer though.
>>
>>134077058
>>134079772
I hope they don't go overboard if she gets a new default look.

Would seem out of character for her.
>>
Damn, I just finished watching Princess Tutu an hour ago.
It was way better than Madoka, but if this is the direction they are taking then I'm down.
>>
>>134076155
well, gatari is almost over with probably just a couple more years to complet it, so they will go back to madoka in 2017
>>
>>134080636
At this point, Homura has convinced herself that Madoka doesn't want to be a God. She doesn't want Madoka to be happy, she wants to be happy.
The moment Madokas memories come back, and they will, the confrontation will be intense.
>>
File: 1418935747634.jpg (576KB, 1040x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1418935747634.jpg
576KB, 1040x1014px
>>134082967
Actual leak from the new movie
>>
>>134083249
>Homuras outfit barely shows any skin.
>>
>>134082923
>Mami thinks that Nagisa's playing make-believe for 1/2 of the movie
>Mami! Me and Sayaka need to stop the devil before it's too late!
>Alright, alright. Just let me finish packing your lunch sweetie.
>>
>>134076408
Will the nickname Honkers be applied to Madoka as well as Honoka and loli Honoka from NNB?
>>
>>134076872
>- The concept movie starts with Madoka and Homura asking and answering "what is happiness?"
It's trash

Glad I read this and didn't waste my time. (honestly I would have dropped it the second I heard that line anyway)
>>
>>134083369
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>134083369
>What is happiness?
>"Madoka."
>"Mami and Sayaka!"
And then Homura gets pelted with tomato's
>>
File: happiness.jpg (24KB, 228x346px) Image search: [Google]
happiness.jpg
24KB, 228x346px
>>134083369
Happiness is a very serious business though.
>>
>>134083425
I hope the Clara Dolls are mid-level bosses.
>>
>>134076824
>leave Homura to me
t. Meduka ya Sayuka
>>
>>134083714
They were never actually defeated during the climax, and he still haven't met Love.
>>
File: Clara Dolls are Bullies..jpg (77KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Clara Dolls are Bullies..jpg
77KB, 600x800px
>>134083922
>>134083714
We need more Clara Dolls.

I want to see them get up to shenanigans.
>>
Urobuchi's story is over. I don't think he could write this kind of staff. Too primitive for him.
>>
>>134083922
I thought the implication was that Love didn't exist. Because it was the thing that Homura built up in her head but would never truly find in the end.
>>
>>134084542
I could see them acting as subtle troublemakers against anyone who tries to uncover what Homura has done to the world.
>>
File: homu.gif (894KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
homu.gif
894KB, 500x369px
>>
File: 31809053_big_p0.png (1MB, 1800x3200px) Image search: [Google]
31809053_big_p0.png
1MB, 1800x3200px
SOON
>>
>>134085093
I wonder what her actual torso looked like. All we saw was the silhouette of the arms pointing towards the sky while her dress continued to grow.
>>
File: Kriemhild Gretchen 2.jpg (192KB, 600x818px) Image search: [Google]
Kriemhild Gretchen 2.jpg
192KB, 600x818px
>>134085093
Salvation soon, Brethren!
>>
File: 1440203856890.jpg (464KB, 707x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1440203856890.jpg
464KB, 707x1000px
I spy a Gretchen in this thread...
>>
File: Gretchen.jpg (20KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Gretchen.jpg
20KB, 800x450px
>>134085287
She truly is best witch.
>>
File: charlotte-smiles.jpg (2MB, 3401x2466px) Image search: [Google]
charlotte-smiles.jpg
2MB, 3401x2466px
>>134085332
I don't know about best witch, but Charlotte is my favourite.
>>
File: Oktavia.jpg (62KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Oktavia.jpg
62KB, 800x450px
>>134085413
I am a fan of Oktavia.
>>
File: ookuma20110513[2].jpg (243KB, 650x462px) Image search: [Google]
ookuma20110513[2].jpg
243KB, 650x462px
>>134076155
It wouldn't be the first time Urobuchi referenced a ballet but it won't play the way people expect it to.
>>
File: homu-verse.jpg (101KB, 667x960px) Image search: [Google]
homu-verse.jpg
101KB, 667x960px
>>134085450
I found Oktavia to be frustrating, until Sayaka took control in Rebellion.
>>
File: 7b501a64.jpg (234KB, 850x1202px) Image search: [Google]
7b501a64.jpg
234KB, 850x1202px
>>134085450
I need more Stand User Sayaka.
>>
>>134085544
God, that scene was great.
>She can only be in water.
>Sayaka uses her blood to summon her.
And the flutes were beautiful.
>>
>>134085450
>She was able to effortlessly hold back Homulily.
How strong is Oktavia anyways?
>>
>>134085093
Does she rotate and revolve around the Sun with that stance?
>>
File: 1433843811844.png (868KB, 779x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1433843811844.png
868KB, 779x1100px
The swan lake theory makes sense with Homucifer's design if she played Odile... With kyubey as Von Rothman, it could be very interesting
>>
>>134085703
Homulily doesn't even have any muscles dude
>>
File: 47335601.png (592KB, 878x1240px) Image search: [Google]
47335601.png
592KB, 878x1240px
>>134085919
Madokami a cute.
>>
>>134085952
Yeah, but skeletons have the spooky factor to make them strong.
>>
>>134083418
Philosophy for basic bitches. Sounds fucking gay as fuck.
>>
>>134085952
She tore down buildings with her dress bow. Muscles are vestigial in magical character design.
>>
>>134077463
Ballet just happens to be extremely gay.
>>
>>134086075
Well, yeah.
>>
File: madoka op c012.webm (2MB, 1144x836px) Image search: [Google]
madoka op c012.webm
2MB, 1144x836px
>>
>>134087225
This isn't right.
>>
>>134087225
I still don't understand the purpose of this.
>>
File: 1432872392346.jpg (52KB, 365x531px) Image search: [Google]
1432872392346.jpg
52KB, 365x531px
>>134087225
No matter how many times I watch it
>>
>>134087441
That's how Homura sees their relationship.
Madokas version is Homura viciously molesting her while she cries.
>>
>>134087697
So Homura sees herself as Madoka?
>>
File: 1418965245292.png (237KB, 746x720px) Image search: [Google]
1418965245292.png
237KB, 746x720px
>>134076872
>fairy-san
>>
>>134076303
>>134076872
so is this going to out-mindfuck end of eva?
>>
File: fairy dance.gif (498KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
fairy dance.gif
498KB, 360x360px
>>134087913
Contract?
>>
File: madoka_gonna_get_homu_pregnant.jpg (289KB, 881x669px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_gonna_get_homu_pregnant.jpg
289KB, 881x669px
>>134087545
>>134087441
>>134087376
>Asymmetric docking

On a serious note; does it represent Madoka's sense of confidence as an adult? i.e. how she sees herself and gains inspiration.
>>
>>134087441
I always thought it represented Madoka's power growing each timeline, with the previous Madoka sending her magic on to the next one.
>>
>>134088064
Rebellion already did it. Without butcher they aren't going to make anything special. If they're going to do anything at all, concept movie is not an announement
>>
>>134088474
>symmetrical docking loli selfcest

>25th of February, 2011
>"I Was Stupid, So Stupid"
>"Atashitte, Honto Baka" (あたしって、ほんとバカ)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lcottCoAjk
>>
Why is Homura so gay? if she wasn't such a clingy carpet-muncher none of the major events in the series would have happened.
>>
>>134087225
>The closeup of her fingers on her chest
jesus christ how horrifying.
>>
File: homu_doesnt_love_girls.png (126KB, 620x245px) Image search: [Google]
homu_doesnt_love_girls.png
126KB, 620x245px
>>134088816
Homura was rescued from death, then shown support and love by Madoka, only to have her saviour tragically taken away from her.

What does it matter if she's gay? Gay for Madoka, sure, but why even band the term around? Love has many forms and reasons for existing.
>>
Will we ever be able to see the concept movie?
>>
File: 1437427415812.gif (2MB, 864x486px) Image search: [Google]
1437427415812.gif
2MB, 864x486px
>>134087225
>>
File: fingers.png (667KB, 1140x795px) Image search: [Google]
fingers.png
667KB, 1140x795px
>>134089018
This one?
>>
File: 143015707376.jpg (124KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
143015707376.jpg
124KB, 600x600px
>>134089068
Don't do this to me.
>>
>>134089063
I believe an anon a couple of threads back said it was a Madogatari exclusive, so probably not.
>>
File: madokadonk.png (347KB, 1140x795px) Image search: [Google]
madokadonk.png
347KB, 1140x795px
>>134089132
Do what?
>>
File: 48458185_p0.jpg (137KB, 480x457px) Image search: [Google]
48458185_p0.jpg
137KB, 480x457px
Madoka the lewdest.
>>
File: 1361410680275.jpg (167KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1361410680275.jpg
167KB, 600x600px
>>134076155
Princess Tutu did it first and Princess Tutu did it better.
>>
File: 1383593453915.png (328KB, 630x890px) Image search: [Google]
1383593453915.png
328KB, 630x890px
>>134089213
No other meguka is better for sexualizing
>>
>>134089137
Really? That'd be depressing to see all the hype over it and not have it released later on.
>>
File: 1442829649798.jpg (394KB, 862x800px) Image search: [Google]
1442829649798.jpg
394KB, 862x800px
>>134089444
Homu no
>>
I want to fuck Madoka
>>
File: 1444696915383.jpg (335KB, 800x644px) Image search: [Google]
1444696915383.jpg
335KB, 800x644px
We just had a Madolewd thread, we don't need another.
Have one anyways.
>>
>>134089993
Homu, how big is your Madoka fab folder?
>>
So Homura's gonna die in this one right?
>>
File: homu_off.png (460KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
homu_off.png
460KB, 800x600px
>>134090383
Either that or intensified suffering.
>>
File: 1417850327963.jpg (89KB, 590x699px) Image search: [Google]
1417850327963.jpg
89KB, 590x699px
Have you given your love to Megucas today yet?

They need our love to defeat all the evil in the world.

your warm sticky
>>
File: 1448357187354.jpg (383KB, 1148x980px) Image search: [Google]
1448357187354.jpg
383KB, 1148x980px
>>134090511
I want to give homura a hug
>>
>>134090690
love
>>
>>134090383
What, again?
>>
File: 14451141718041.jpg (148KB, 999x999px) Image search: [Google]
14451141718041.jpg
148KB, 999x999px
>>134090690
>>
>>134090775
>again
If she died the series would be over. When did she die?
>>
>>134090383
>in this one
Where? They didn't announce anything.
>>
>>134090844
She metaphorically died
>>
File: 1428605467204.jpg (276KB, 842x595px) Image search: [Google]
1428605467204.jpg
276KB, 842x595px
>>134090383
>>134090511
>>134090709
She may say she doesn't want or need or even deserve happiness but goddamn I her to have a happy ending. She deserves it after all she's been through. Hasn't she suffered enough
>>
>>134091076
She almost had it in Rebellion, but she fucked that to hell and back.
>>
File: 1446298423845.gif (130KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446298423845.gif
130KB, 500x281px
>>134091076
Urobutcher won't let her find happiness.
>>
>>134091076
I think things are going to get worse before it gets better.

But I still hold out for a somewhat positive ending.
>>
File: homu-computer-hug.png (5KB, 386x378px) Image search: [Google]
homu-computer-hug.png
5KB, 386x378px
>>134090709
>>
File: 1423710536718.png (238KB, 1032x1316px) Image search: [Google]
1423710536718.png
238KB, 1032x1316px
>>134091234
>happiness
>>
I dont like making the complaint that SHAFT is milking it, but Im convinced Homura will end up uniting with Madoka as a new concept. If that's Madoka calling Homura "fairy-san" (Madoka loving Homura enough not to view her as a demon) as some have suggest (Homura and Madoka standing back to back). The lines basically come down to "You're not alone anymore, I'll be here for you. Will you here for me?" There's also a chance that the Madoka in the concept film is Kriemhild and Homura is being tricked (stupid twist that belittles her choice in Rebellion), but it will still end with Homura and Madoka uniting as one non-physical entity to defeat Kriemhild or the new witch that's destroying the world.
Considering the whole Stando use of witches now, it's possible that Devil Homura and the new witch can become seperate entities.

My problem with it is that is its such a lazy, roundabout way to end things and only adds to the story by making it confirmed yuri and giving the meguca's stand powers.

I'll still watch the shit out of it.
>>
File: 1444392091716.jpg (21KB, 258x322px) Image search: [Google]
1444392091716.jpg
21KB, 258x322px
>>134092198
I just wish Madoka would somehow get back her entity status to BTFO Homura and show her how her choices were retarded. Whether Homura will accept it or not, I leave that up to them to decide but if that doesn't happen and Madoka just keeps going "it's ok you didn't do anything wrong" even after Homura denied Madoka her wish even after it was made, I'm gonna be seriously pissed off. I'll still watch it obviously, but I don't want Madoka to keep sucking up to someone who ruined everything she wished for because of being selfish.
>>
>>134091234
>implying Rebellion isn't Homura's happy ending
Even Urobuchi admitted it.
>>
>>134091076
I think she'll get an ending that will make her happy. For all the shit talked and memes out there, Madoka really isnt that dark or edgy of a show. Madoka is a lot more hoepful then it is dark. Characters dont stay dead and we've been shown if you dont like the way things are, just turn back time/rewrite the universe. Theyve rewritten the universe twice, whats stopping them from doing it a 3rd time?
>>
>>134092732
Decent writing.
>>
>>134092676
She's going to get pissed and they will fight. That doesnt mean they cant fucking reconcile. I would be upset if they didn't have a Quintet on Homucifer battle.
>>
File: 1444708770304.jpg (103KB, 1000x870px) Image search: [Google]
1444708770304.jpg
103KB, 1000x870px
They'll kiss in the new movie right?
>>
If they make a sequel (they STILL didn't announce anything, they just made a hypebait), it will be open ending again (probably with Homura winning again maybe as complete villian).
>>
>>134092676
Madoka will get her memories and powers back anon, Homura can't stop that forever. Its how Madoka reacts after she gets them back that will make or break the movie.
>>
File: madoka_homura_tender_kiss.jpg (1MB, 998x998px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_homura_tender_kiss.jpg
1MB, 998x998px
>>134092833
Probably not, not in that way.
>>
>>134092828
>That doesnt mean they cant fucking reconcile.
I'm ok with that but only if Madoka shows Homura that what she did is wrong, and she goes "Oh I understand now. Sorry Madoka" or something, even if it's just a frame of sad Homura. If it's just Madoka saying "It's ok you fucked it all up and denied me everything but we're still friends!" and then they're together again that's just shit.
>>
>>134092775
The concept movie makes it sound necessary because of how things have gone to shit.
>>
>>134092956
I completely agree with that. I didnt want to make it sound like I want a happy yuri, dojinshi ending. I just want closure on it .
>>
Is Urobuchi still with them? If not, than canon story is over with Rebellion.
>>
Who needs Madoka if Shaft is doing a better magical girls show now?

>>134093216
>I decide what is canon!
>>
>>134093260
>In a future not too distant from ours, Nanagoo City is a beautiful city in Japan surrounded by mountains and ocean-sides. The sensitive, adolescent girls who live there are each opening up doors to their own, unique possibilities. No one wants to forget the path they take to adulthood.
>>
>>134093216
Didn't he say he was ready to work with them if they ever continued? I might recall wrongly
>>
>>134093216
I dunno. Id go as far and say Butch if doesnt finish it, Rebellion is going in the dojinshi bin.
>>
>>134093216
It would be canon even if it was me Aniplex called to write the plot. Deal with it.
>>
>>134093318
If I recall, Shinbo says they regularly to chat with each other, but it looks like nothing has stuck. Gen also talked about having ideas back in November 2014, mainly focusing on the post-Rebellion world. I think they know they wrote themselves in a weird corner.
>>
>>134093216
They can't continue without Urobuchi though, that's why he has been in meeting with the other staff to see how they can continue the series.
>>
>>134091234
Correction, Homura would never let herself find happiness. Everything that would allow her to find happiness is in her hands. All she has to do is just let go. But she can't because that's the type of person she is.
>>
File: homura_has_a_present_for_madoka.jpg (371KB, 783x942px) Image search: [Google]
homura_has_a_present_for_madoka.jpg
371KB, 783x942px
>>134093596
Happiness was stolen from her time and time again.
>>
>>134093216
If I remeber well, he said he want to do more Madoka, not so long ago.
>>
>>134093596
So your saying Homura just needs to learn to AI YO herself? It's not like character development is impossible.
>>
>>134092198
Anon, fairy-san is pretty much Kyubey. She needs to make another contract to break free from Homura's entrapment. As cliche as it sounds, I'm sure Kyubey will probably gain some sort of empathy/emotion from this and they probably end up working together to take down Homura.
>>
>>134093793
Thanks, I wasnt too sure. I heard she says it in a field with Homura, so I assumed it was her.
>>
>>134093702
More like Homura needs to just accept the fact that Madoka loves everyone equally and not just her. Madoka will never give up saving others just for her sake. Madoka will always choose self-sacrifice if it means saving everyone. Homura has to learn that unbelievable cliched line 'if you love someone, let them go'.
>>
>>134093793
So can I read that as her promising to save Homura's soul? Even if it means aligning with Kyubey?
>>
>>134094124
I can dig that.
>>
>>134094124
But then she'll have no one. Except Madokas little brother who she'll bang the moment he turns 14
>>
>>134087225
to this day, it bothers me this segment didnt get any high quality fan art.
>>
>>134094124
>More like Homura needs to just accept the fact that Madoka loves everyone equally and not just her. Madoka will never give up saving others just for her sake.

I don't think Homu need or expects Madokas love. All she needs is Madoka to be happy. She doesn't care about herself and she doesn't care what Madoka thinks of her
>>
File: 1446206456912.gif (996KB, 387x281px) Image search: [Google]
1446206456912.gif
996KB, 387x281px
>>134089149
>>134089122
do you have the rest of these somewhere?
>>
>>134094439
>All she needs is Madoka to be happy. She doesn't care about herself and she doesn't care what Madoka thinks of her
>All she needs is Madoka to be happy
>She doesn't care about herself

>goes out of her way to deny Madoka her wish after she said she was happy just because it didn't fit Homura's idea of being happy and she wanted to stalk her through every single moment of her life and betrays her
>>
>getting hyped over nothing
I know that they will make something madoka related or they will have to clean trash in near future. But I still can laugh at you for few more years until you get a proper announcement.
>>
File: madokacrank.png (505KB, 1140x795px) Image search: [Google]
madokacrank.png
505KB, 1140x795px
>>134094520
>clue
There's a webm in this thread.
>>
>>134094520
http://genga.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=c012%2A
Did /a/ somehow missed this?
>>
File: 1447553521401.jpg (142KB, 483x480px) Image search: [Google]
1447553521401.jpg
142KB, 483x480px
>>134094547
This faggot gets it.
>>
>>134094660
yes, thanks Anon.
>>
Let's make a fanfiction of Homura's reaction to Madoka getting with a different character, or a random boy.
>>
>>134094807
>She kills herself.
Done.
>>
>>134094807
It ends up being like the Rebellion movie. The End.
>>
Incoming best girls team up to kill the Kyubey-controlled law of cycles, Gretchen.
>>
>>134094660
I had, thanks

>>134094591
I already had the gif and webm, was looking for the stills.
>>
>>134094547
>after she said she was happy
She did? In the field Madoka said that it would hurt her too much to leave her friends and family.

From that Homu got his idea that she is not really happy. Wrong or not Homura did what she did for Madoka. Not so she could stalk her.
>>
>>134094807
Cue rape basement.
>>
>>134094904
She did tell Homura that she was happy the way things were after her wish, because that's what she really wanted.
Then Homura stole that from her because it didn't fit her idea of "being happy", and as of the end of Rebellion she's just stalking her.
>>
>all this time and the post linking to dumblr remains unadressed

Is it any wonder about the concentration of morons itt spouting how Homura did wrong and 'has' to apologize to Madoka, and just now tried to call for stupid 'kek' fanfiction? I think not.
>>
>>134093676
This looks like Namori
>>
>>134094807
I'm too busy recovering from this https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10347696/1/Fingering-the-Strings-of-Love-Violin-Boy-Ruins-Everything
>>
>Shinbo did the storyboard

I would really love to see some old-school Shinbo again.
>>
>>134094904
>Madoka said that it would hurt her too much to leave her friends and family
She made her wish because she thought it was cruel for every magical girl to be treated like sentient cattle and for their existence to end in suffering. She does not remember that in Rebellion because she mind-wiped herself, so she would not understand why she would leave her friends and family.
>>
>>134095095
Kyokos random suicide made this.
>>
>>134094959
>She did tell Homura that she was happy the way things were after her wish

Did she? I can't remember.

Anyway Homura did what she thought was best for Madoka. She did it for her, not for herself.
>>
>>134095627
She did what SHE wanted, not what was best for Madoka. She wasn't happy with Madoka's definition of being happy so she reset the timeline and took her choices away from her so it would fit her definition of being happy. That's completely selfish.
>>
>>134095627
Except in the ending, when Madoka was starting to remember and wants to return, Homura basically mind-controlled her and forced her to remain mortal. Madoka didn't want this, Homura mind-raped her into thinking she did.
>>
File: 5454654644564564564.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
5454654644564564564.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
A lot of people don't seem to realize one aspect of the symbolism.

The movie had strong theater motives throughout the movie, as you probably remember.

At the end, where Homura talks with Sayaka and calls herself a demon, her dolls, which are
aspects of herself, throw tomatoes at her.

This means that her devil persona is a bad performance, worthy of fruit being thrown, and that she herself doesn't believe her lies.

Punished "Venom" Homura
>>
Making Homura lose will be too lame.
Making Homura protagonist again is too lame.
Dualism ending is too obvious and lame.
Only good solution: making new MC, Homura as antagonist but don't focus on her too much.

But it's too hard, so they actually won't do anything and will just bait the fanbase with such small things like this concept movie.
>>
>>134095627
>She did it for her, not for herself.
Claiming to know what's best for other people might stem from the desire to help them, but it can end up somewhere quite selfish.
>>
>>134095725
Forcing someone you believe to be working themselves to death because of their morality to quit is hardly intrinsically selfish. This kind of black and white thinking has no place here.
>>
File: 40989785_p11.png (244KB, 650x634px) Image search: [Google]
40989785_p11.png
244KB, 650x634px
>>134095762
>new MC
Only if it's Cheese Louise
>>
>>134095895
Nagisa and Sayaka being the focus would be great.
>>
>>134095840
It all depends on the situations obviously, but when not only Madoka but also Godoka said she was fine and that's what she wanted, Homura was being selfish out of her desire to help. And what makes it selfish is how she neglects Madoka's response to it, when she tries to stop Homura and take her with her if being away from her was so sad. She just throws that out the window and flips everything on its back because it wasn't how she wanted it.
That's selfish as hell, anon.
>>
>>134095039
Pretty much.
>>
>>134095756
>This means that her devil persona is a bad performance, worthy of fruit being thrown, and that she herself doesn't believe her lies.

That's actually an interesting interpretation, the idea of Homura striving to fall into her new villain role and resenting herself for it.

It could be said to parallel her dream of the Clara Dolls throwing tomatoes at the symbol of Madoka as well. Whether it represented her resentment over Madoka's wish, people forgetting her, or the idea of tainting the memory of Madoka is up for debate.
>>
>>134095840
Anon, you're comparing someone who's working themselves to death to someone that willingly gave up her mortal life to unfuck the universe. Considering throughout the tv series, we see Madoka constantly asking about her place in the world because Homura stole that from her, this is quite possibly the best of all possible choices she could have made in her life.
>>
File: natnat-madoka-utena-magica.jpg (565KB, 1280x1007px) Image search: [Google]
natnat-madoka-utena-magica.jpg
565KB, 1280x1007px
Homura worst bitch, she is literally Anthy Himemiya 2.0 stabbing Utena 2.0 Madoka in the back, she needs an Akio 2.0 to put her in her place.
>>
>>134095956
>Sayaka has the rivalry to build off of with Homura, and Nagisa needs the most development.
It works, but I hope that Kyoko and Mami have their time in the spotlight.
>>
>>134095983
>but when not only Madoka but also Godoka said she was fine and that's what she wanted, Homura was being selfish out of her desire to help

How is this any different from the "working yourself to death" scenario? The whole point is that what the person wants to do because of their predilection for noble self-sacrifice isn't necessarily what's actually good for them, and that's what Homura believes her interaction with amnesiac Madoka showed her.
>>
>>134096116
Mami would probably get a good amount of spotlight while Nagisa has it as well.
>>
>>134095756
They threw tomatoes at each other and Homura got one in crossfire, but she completely ignored it. I thought it was discussed to death already.
Dolls aren't under her complete control, they aren't even her witch minions. There was a doll Homura used to play. Clara dolls are different versions of this doll and they are more like her magical "summons" due her karma overflow. Latest Inucurry book explained that.
>>
File: 2cute4me.jpg (70KB, 700x760px) Image search: [Google]
2cute4me.jpg
70KB, 700x760px
>>134096109
You can shitpost all you want but posting tumblr art is crossing a line.
>>
>>134096309
Like,a doll from her childhood?
>>
>>134096161
Because unless that person who worked themselves to death is able to live on after she had died and able to see how much better off the people she had care for after her death, then it's not an apt comparison. Madoka first-hand knows her sacrifice saved countless magical girl's lives. She knows her sacrifice also made the entire universe, a much kinder place, which in turn, made her happy. For a savior-like person like Madoka, I can't imagine anything making her happier than unfucking the universe.
>>
File: utena_backstab.png (497KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
utena_backstab.png
497KB, 720x540px
>>134096454

Filthy backstabber Akuma demiurge.
>>
>>134096161
>How is this any different from the "working yourself to death" scenario?
LITERALLY God said that wasn't the case at all right at the end of the series. If it was just Madoka saying that when she made her wish you could argue she didn't comprehend exactly what she was getting into, but that was after the wish when everything was done. Plus she wasn't working herself to death as QB explained the grief seed for her wouldn't be generated so she wouldn't suffer from it.
Homura did what she did simply because she wanted Madoka to be happy in HER way, while she can look over everything in her life. That's the difference from having good intentions to being a selfish prick that ruined everything and stole the life and choices from someone she considered a friend.
She wasn't saving anyone, and if she had accepted Madoka's request to be with her at the end of Rebellion she would see that what she wanted to do was wrong as she was just fine. She's just a megalomaniacal creep, after she became Homulucifer she achieved her dream of controlling Madoka to live how she wants her to live, which is an incredibly dickish thing to do.
>>
>>134096685
And Homura believes that LITERALLY God is shackled to her moral imperative and thus requires an intervention. What is your point?
>>
>>134096550
Yes, it was bald and undressed doll but with creepy face. Clara dolls use this same face, but with different cloth and hairstyles.
>>
>>134096682
That's better, posting dumb tumblr words are fine because people can be stupid, but posting dumb tumblr art can cause brain cancer.

Words can't kill dine
>>
File: woobie_anthy.jpg (36KB, 450x300px) Image search: [Google]
woobie_anthy.jpg
36KB, 450x300px
>>134096682

Never ever trust Purple. Filthy traitor witch demiurge.

The Homu's soul gem is purple, NEVER TRUST THE PURPLE.
>>
I'm not a homu-hate-shitposter, but she is pure evil. If they make a sequel, you'll see that.
>>
>>134096766
Because at the ending of Rebellion, Madoka outright said her life should be something more than this. She WANTED to return to being LoC but Homura refused and forced her to stay. She outright refused Madoka's idea of happiness and replaced it with her own.
>>
>>134096896
Nobody is disputing what Madoka wants. The question is whether Homura believes it actually good for her or simply is something she feels she has to do.
>>
>>134096766
My point is that she's wrong and selfish in disbelieving what someone who knows everything knows. It's really not that hard to see that while she had good intentions in the series, in Rebellion she throws that out the window and straight up betrays Madoka in the most yandere manner possible. She invalidated everything Madoka wanted and lived for just because she didn't like it.
How can you call someone like that a friend or even a good person? Homura acted 100% out of selfishness because she wanted to control Madoka to enforce her twisted idea of happiness.
What >>134096896 and that other anon said is also true.
>>
Homura is Prince Siegfried who has trapped Madoka in her castle out of a misgiven desire to save her. She will beg Madoka for forgiveness and the two will ascend to heaven together
>>
>>134097023
She invalidated everything Madoka wanted and lived for just because she believed Madoka didn't really like it.
>>
>>134096998
So it's selfish then, when Homura arbitrarily decides that what Madoka wants no longer matters and all that matters is what Homura decides what's best for her. It's no different than locking up a bird inside a cage at this point. And you can't even say maybe Madoka doesn't know what's best when Madoka became a goddess and knows exactly this is what she wants.
>>
File: 1367891231654.jpg (178KB, 700x523px) Image search: [Google]
1367891231654.jpg
178KB, 700x523px
>>134076155
This is actually the plot.

A magical girl falls in love with another magical girl.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the girl she called is not the same girl she fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of YURI.
>>
>>134097140
But Madoka told her she did and even invited her to show that she was in fact happy, during the time when she was Godoka and knew everything. After that point, continuing what Homura did was completely selfish and out of her desire to control Madoka and force her to be "happy", even though Homura's definition of happy isn't the same as Madoka's.
>>
>>134097189
I don't think your definition of "selfish" matches what's in the dictionary.
>>
>>134097189
Again: this is no different from forcing someone you believe to be destroying themself through self-sacrifice to stop. Maybe you're wrong or maybe you're not, but either way the concept of selfishness goes beyond your simplistic black and white reading of it.

I'm not sure what about being a goddess implies perfect self-knowledge or perfect truthfulness.
>>
>>134097189
Homura thinks only of others but acts against others' wills. Also, it's worth noting she does know what a few people want. Kyouko is an obvious example of this, Homura gave her happiness she never had but always wanted.
>>
>>134097322
When she no longer considers the needs/wants/desires of another person, especially when it makes them happy, you can't really call it selfless either. She's denying them their freedom and happiness because she reject their idea of what happiness is.
>>
File: homura-sip.png (11KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
homura-sip.png
11KB, 545x545px
>>134096109
Sorry I took so long to reply to your shitposting, I had to draw a reaction image just for this occasion.
>>
>>134097450
>- The concept movie starts with Madoka and Homura asking and answering "what is happiness?"
>- The answer goes among the line of "Warm breakfast." "Family." "Someone calling my name." "Calling someone's name." (and handful few.)
>- They concluded with "In the heaven, there is no such thing." "For god, there's no such thing." "That's why a lizard girl thought god is pitiful, and brought half of her to the world."

Question, why are you so retarded?
>>
>>134096774
Interesting. It'd be nice if the Dolls could get a little more on-screen acknowledgment.,

Where is the Incurry info available? The production notes?
>>
So idc about this argument going on here but can someone tell me when we get raws?
>>
File: 1403742654356.jpg (129KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1403742654356.jpg
129KB, 400x400px
>>134097384
First off, Madoka was always 100% honest about how she felt about it, and it was even one of the characteristics that Homura liked about her. So when she says "I'm happy with this, come see it for yourself" and Homura says "No you're not, let me show you what happy is", it's a dick move and as selfish as locking a bird in a cage just because you want to look at it and you believe it's better for it than letting it be free and possibly hitting a tree.

My point is that Homura is WRONG and was wrong when she made the decision, there's nothing to discuss there. Whether you interpret taking away someone's freedom and joy and replacing it with your definition of it fits your description of "selfishness" or not isn't the case. The case is that she was wrong, she was a dick, and Homulucifer is a megalomaniac.
>Megalomania is a psychopathological condition characterized by fantasies of power, relevance, omnipotence, and by inflated self-esteem.
Homura always wanting to be in charge of Madoka and stealing the God powers from her to enforce her own idea of happiness, even if it meant ignoring what Madoka really wanted and what made her happy.
>>
>>134097384
Because when you know your sacrifice will save many other lives versus maybe it may or may not, it makes things much clearer. Her happiness came after her sacrifice, when she personally went to save each magical girl from despair and kept them within herself as an afterlife so they can get the happiness and peace denied from them in life. She also unfucked the universe and made it a kinder place. If all Homura saw is Madoka sacrificing her life, then you might have a point. But when Madoka herself says she was happy after her sacrifice and has the knowledge and smiles of countless magical girls to back up her claim, then would denying her sacrifice really be the right choice?
>>
>>134097540
Likely never unless Shaft publishes it outside of MadoGatari. The so-called "theatre" was a crammed hallway of some sort, so cameras would be impossible to use.
>>
>>134097504
>- They concluded with "In the heaven, there is no such thing." "For god, there's no such thing." "That's why a lizard girl thought god is pitiful, and brought half of her to the world."
>thought
>this means it's an absolute fact
>>
>>134097504
Anon, we only have a second-hand account of that 'trailer'. We really have no idea who said what and the context of it. If it's mortal Madoka saying it, then it's basically mind-wiped Madoka with no knowledge of her great sacrifice.
>>
It's the Yazidi creation myth in anime form
>>
>>134097735
>moving the goalposts

You said Homura acted not thinking of anyone else, yet this disproves that statement entirely. How does Homura rewriting the world to be happy like her dream world and not shit like the real world not make sense to you people? It's not like she killed anyone yet.
>>
>>134097450
Selfish/selfless is determined purely by who your actions are meant to benefit. Whether you're right or wrong doesn't enter into it. She thinks she is helping.
>>
>>134097037
There were much closer canon interpreations:
Nutracker ballet: Homura is Clara, she a had a dream, after waking up she decided to go back to this dream again.
Thus Spoke Zarathustra: Homura became ubermensch because "god is dead".
Rebellion is a clone of both of this works. And the most imporant thing - Rebellion's ending fits perfectly for them.

If they made something new, it will be absolutely something new without toching Rebellion a lot.
>>
>>134083321
That sounds cute.
I would love more domesticity coming from them in the future, just a Mami and her Bebe...
>>
>>134097658
>My point is that Homura is WRONG and was wrong when she made the decision, there's nothing to discuss there.
Literally laughed out loud
>>
>>134097968
I think it's probably best to summarize Homura's action as wholely human, and not either selfish or selfless. Because there's too much leeway on the definition and lack of information from Homura herself to truly claim one way or another. Although I do compare Homura's actions to that of Madoka when she gave Sayaka a choice instead of forcing one on her. I think it's the lack of choice from Homura is what's makes me feel it's more on the selfish side than anything else.
>>
>>134098114
>when she gave Sayaka a choice instead of forcing one on her
Madoka made the choice for her actually. Fortunately she knew enough about her friend to guess correctly.
>>
File: homura-sip.png (11KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
homura-sip.png
11KB, 545x545px
>>134097466
Tidied up the lines.
>>
>>134098181
Not really, Madoka could have simply unmade Sayaka's wish if she asked but Kyousuke would have remained a cripple. Sayaka is just too much of a hero to choose otherwise, but still, she was given a choice.
>>
>>134097466
>>134098292
Nice.
>>
>>134098346
>Madoka could have simply unmade Sayaka's wish if she asked

That has not been established, so we can't know that with certainty. We never got to see Madoka or Homura redo the universe more than once, now did we?

What did happen in the story was that Madoka first made the choice on basis of what she imagined Sayaka would want to happen, and only then did Sayaka comment on the results. That is, how she felt that her wish not being undone was worth it.
>>
>>134098616
>What did happen in the story was that Madoka first made the choice on basis of what she imagined Sayaka would want to happen
Didn't the series state that their wishes after dying would be granted? So what they got was what they wanted and not what Madoka guessed, otherwise the other girls she didn't know would be stuck with random stuff Madoka found nice.
>>
Homura is pure evil. And she is contractor now instead of incubators.
Madoka still likes her and calls her fairy-san. She want to be magical girl again.
All girls remember the truth. They are going to fgiht Akuma and free Madokami. They all die.
Madokami awakes and fights Akuma, but she realize she can't win. She tears her apart again and isolate her in more perfect dream world, where they can be together forever without any LOC threat
>>
File: 1436234084856.jpg (128KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436234084856.jpg
128KB, 1280x720px
>new Madoka Movie
Moo bitch, it's time for the milking!
>>
>>134098616
And in Homura/Madoka's case, Madoka choose otherwise, Homura refused said request. But let's be honest here, do you think Madoka is someone that would honestly lie about giving Sayaka a choice?
>>
>>134098734
>instead of killing QB they strive to kill Homura as she regrets what she did
>she kills everyone instead because she thinks they'll be happier if they didn't exist at all
>>
>>134098346
When was Sayaka given a choice? All Madoka said was "if I had saved you it would have undone your wish, pretty sure you wouldn't want that though" and Sayaka was like "yeah nah you're right."
>>
>>134098734
Eh, Urobutcher actually likes Madoka as a character though. The fact that his original movie script basically had Madoka winning and taking Homura after to the afterlife like a cheesy happy ending meant he himself believed Madoka is someone who embodies the 'savior' quality that he was looking for when he drafted the original tv script. He simply wouldn't be able to corrupt her like that.
>>
>>134098817
It's not even announced yet. People are just dumb and stupid who literally can't read and understand simple things. Shaft just baited with some 3 min animation and everyone like: "OH SEQUEL." Now they will buy more figmas/magazines and other merchandise, write moe doujin, while Shaft don't even know will they do more Madoka or not. I'm a jew, shaft is jew, aniplex a jew. Trust me, I know how they think.
>>
File: nii.jpg (364KB, 507x689px) Image search: [Google]
nii.jpg
364KB, 507x689px
>>134098043
Bonus points for Kyoko sibling rivalry.
>>
>>134098946
And why would Madoka say something like that unless she meant it? Madoka isn't someone that would use double-talk or subversion. She's too straight-forward and honest.
>>
>>134099146
What double-talk? The entire thing was quite straightforward. I don't understand what you're going for. My point is Madoka made Sayaka's choice for her, and told Sayaka this.
>>
>>134098681
What Madoka guessed was whether Sayaka prefered to live or to die through the LoC and have Kyousuke healed. In Sayaka's situation it had to one of these, and Madoka got to know that and make an informed decision due to her new Goddess powers.

>>134098863
What I do think is that you ought to rewatch the scene. Madoka even apologized to Sayaka due to the fact that if she brought Sayaka back to life, the wish she made would be invalidated and not exist, and thus she made the choice and made it so that violin boy's hand was healed at the cost of Sayaka following her to Valhalla. To which Sayaka replied that she was okay, since she felt the exchange was worth it.
>>
>>134099171
Because Sayaka didn't reject it unlike in Rebellion where Madoka says she needs to go back and Homura said no. Madoka understood Sayaka but Homura did not understood Madoka. It's really pitiful in its own way.
>>
>>134099254
Uh, okay.
>>
File: 1405072005785.jpg (28KB, 261x522px) Image search: [Google]
1405072005785.jpg
28KB, 261x522px
>>134099183
What that anon is saying is that when Homura did that to Madoka, she didn't listen to what Madoka thought of it, while Madoka explained to Sayaka and asked if she was ok with it.

>>134099078
>original draft for TV had them stay together
>original ending for the movie had them staying together
>in both cases it was Shinbo who told him to delete that and make it bad end, to which he shrugged and said "ok"
Fuck Shinbo.
>>
>>134099142
Honestly, anything with Nagisa would be great. She was so underused that its ridiculous.
>>
>>134099105
But jews like money and Madoka=Money.
Sequel or spinoff is coming eventually.
>>
>>134099254
>Homura didn't understand Madoka

Yes, because Madoka wanted to be an almighty god, right? It's totally fact Madoka was infinitely happier as a god than she was in Rebellion.

It's like whatever Homura does some idiot twists the reasons and jumps through hoops to claim it's wrong.
>>
>>134099347
More like Urobutcher hit a roadblock since he couldn't come up with anything other than Madoka succeeding in saving everyone. I think he secretly places Madoka on an unbelievably high pedestal. It took someone else suggesting Homura be the one to be corrupted that he finally got through his writer's block.
>>
>>134099142
>>134099356
>Kyoko Nagisa dynamic.
I lament for Mami's food bill.
>>
DENY

THE

OBVIOUS

~

UPHOLD

THE

INANE
>>
>>134099485
>You've both bankrupted me. If Madoka doesn't return the world to normal again, we're gonna die.
>>
File: deny_the_obvious_jp.png (8KB, 210x216px) Image search: [Google]
deny_the_obvious_jp.png
8KB, 210x216px
>>134099547
>>
>>134099557
They'll find a way. Kyouko might steal food for them.
>>
>>134099459
>Yes, because Madoka wanted to be an almighty god, right?
>literally her wish
>even the author himself has that as being truth
>movie obviously depicts Homura as the villain for only thinking of herself and not what Madoka wanted, it's in the script and has been said in interviews
>"no ur rong"

It's like whatever Homura does some idiot twists the reasons and jumps through hoops to claim it's right.
>>
>>134099459
Well, she didn't. She was constantly under the impression Madoka was someone that needed to be protected when it was clear it was Madoka that was constantly protecting everyone. Madoka was at her best when she's actively doing something to help like in the first timeline. Homura constantly deny Madoka any sort of information and removed any possible choices presented to her. However, when we finally see when Madoka is given full knowledge of the events and given an opportunity to decide, she was able to save everyone.
>>
>>134099557
>>134099641
>Bandit Hero Megucas
I'd watch it.
>>
>>134099718
>Homura constantly deny Madoka any sort of information and removed any possible choices presented to her.
It boggles my mind how can people not understand this.
>>
>>134099347
>she didn't listen to what Madoka thought of it
The thing is, once Homura went through with the choice she made for Madoka she no longer could receive any input from her. If there comes to be a situation when that is possible, it means that the very thing she made for Madoka fell or is about to fall apart. Very very different from the time when Madoka asks Sayaka if she agreed with the choices she had made - Madoka is able to ask and receive a relevant answer from her without jeopardizing what she just put in place.

Homura can't afford the luxury of Madoka's input not because she refuses it, but rather due to the fact that if the universe rewrite she made for her is in place and not falling apart (think of the cooldown hug), then Madoka is unable to make any sense about whatever Homura would be talking about.
>>
>>134099688
Madoka didn't care if she became a god or not, retard. Rewatch the series, she says word for word she just wanted to end the cycle of despair at any cost. Holy shit you people are fucking retarded. Homura could make Santa real and you'd say she did it for nefarious purposes.

>Homura as the villain for only thinking of herself and not what Madoka wanted

If you keep repeating it like you have for 2 years it won't become true. You seem like the Homura never cared about anyone but Madoka shitposter. You probably are.

>>134099718
That doesn't mean she's happier sitting in some nondescript heaven than living life with her friends and family. Her character song, Rebellion, other peoples' accounts, Aoi Yuuki herself all show it's less black and white than idiots think.
>>
>>134099557
We're did mami got the money to have such a nice department, furniture and all the expensive sweets and teas tho...like, she's in high school, she's an orphan, she doesn't seem to have a part time job or even other family members that give her money, it always bothers me when that happens in anime.
>>
>>134100124
Probably inheritance.
>>
>The smell of speculah in the morning
I love it.
do you remember the great meguca wars in 2012-13? yes? because that's going to happen again.
brave comrade in arms, heed my call.
>>
>>134097037
Yeah Anon, I really dont understand why people think the main focus of a follow up is going to be anything but Homura (who already knew she fucked up) reconciling with Madoka. I dont know why people here want Sayaka Magica going full shonen justice hero (as if that is a good idea at all) in order to kill the deuteragonist and major driving force of the plot.

I just rewatched Rebellion right now. I'll ignore the yuri undertones so I wont be accused of just wanting lesbian gods and just think of them as friends. Madoka does everything she can to save Homura. She knowingly enter Kyubey's trap. She brings tons of back up. She saves Homura from relieving her greatest failure. She let's her know she will never abandon her no matter what happens. And what do people want? For Madoka to immediately abandon her quest to save her very best friend. At the end of the movie, Madoka keeps the ribbons that the creepy girl gave her. In every timeline, Madoka is always drawn to Homura.

Madoka will forgive her because she loves Homura. That's who she is. Homura doesnt realize it because she doesnt believe she's lovable. Just look at her familiar profiles.

Homura giving an honest apology to Madoka would be acknowledgment that she did someting wrong. People say Homura cant do that, but that's exactly why it will be such a defining moment for the two.
>>
>>134099964
Because Homura made the wrong choice, whatever she said to Madoka while she didn't understand anything didn't matter because all she wanted was for her plan to come true regardless of the input received. She didn't care about what happened she just wanted to force her idea of happiness on Madoka because she thought she wasn't really happy, after her plan was done she had no control over that and Homura to Homulucifer is basically the same jump from Griffith to Femto. The only difference being Homura wasn't a piece of shit from the beginning.

>>134100001
>Rewatch the series, she says word for word she just wanted to end the cycle of despair at any cost.
By becoming a god, at the cost of people not remembering her and only seeing her before going to Valhalla.
>You seem like the Homura never cared about anyone but Madoka shitposter. You probably are.
No idea who that is and I haven't posted in a Madoka thread in months, when I said I was going to get a Mami figure soon.
>>
>>134100001
But she is with her friends. All the countless magical girls she had saved is within her as some sort of afterlife. The fact that she was able to bring smiles to these hopeless girls before they died made her incredibly happy. Does she miss her family? Yes. Is it enough to deter her from saving everyone else and bringing smiles to each and every single magical girl who now supports her in their afterlife? No. Madoka wants to save everyone. This is what she had chosen. The fact that she wants to return after being reunited with her family in Rebellion goes to show she choose her life as LoC over her life as Madoka.
>>
>>134100152
I thought you were supposed to be legal to inherit money and shit. And how is that she isn't living on a fucking orphanage after her parents got kill and she was found... Seriously my autism is giving me a hard time with shit like that.
>>
>>134100335
Magic
>>
>>134100152
She was basically Bruce Wayne.

It's just a shame she never had a supportive family butler.
>>
>>134100439
Now she has Nagisa. And we all saw her Tiro Finale in Rebellion. Mami is powerful as fuck when she has someone with her.
>>
File: CAtgMUVUsAAY8m6.jpg (76KB, 650x721px) Image search: [Google]
CAtgMUVUsAAY8m6.jpg
76KB, 650x721px
>>134100212
Nobody here was around that long.

>>134100254
To be fair, what Homura fucked up was herself. If she had disappeared and left her world behind, everything would appear fine. However, she's still around and literally demonizing herself, so conflict is inevitable. Madoka's shit if she lets each others' hard work end up with a less desired result.

>>134100279
>By becoming a god, at the cost of people not remembering her and only seeing her before going to Valhalla.
No, by removing witches with her own hands. Kyubey inquires if she wants to become a god, and Madoka says she doesn't care what happens to her if it means saving people. You're saying Madoka is power mad and is only happy when she has total control of everything.
>No idea who that is and I haven't posted in a Madoka thread in months, when I said I was going to get a Mami figure soon.
You hold opinions that fail to adequately describe the reality of what happened.

>>134100327
Madoka had no idea returning to earth was possible. Now she's there and will have to make a choice. Imagine that talk with Junko again, except this time as a mutual goodbye forever. Madoka now is in the position of finding a better way, not just going back to the old universe. Abstract heaven, one without physical desire where physical desire (love, food) remains, isn't an adequate substitute for a life of suffering when the alternative exists of having one's stolen happiness return to them. Kyouko is objectively better off because of Homura than before, the Wraith arc shows that very clearly although I'm not sure it's canon.
>>
>>134100622
I think that's kinda the problem with Madoka returning to Earth. It's really not possible. Remember, the condition of her ascension is that she is more powerful than her witchified self. She kinda erase herself through a paradox and became a concept known as LoC. I really can't see how reintroducing the catalyst that brought about the LoC won't cause bad shit to happen.
>>
>>134100212
I doubt we'll ever have threads as good as the Rebellion BD ones (barring the original airings of course). Before and after that it was just idiotic waifu wars.
>>
>>134100999
BD threads are overrated, most of the truly good stuff lasted until january. With a brief revival during said threads.
>>
>>134101117
But the most threads till January was
Either cinema meet up or what the fuck did I just watch

>inb4 Rebellion threads have never been good
>>
>>134101810
You should've stayed up later, anon. Late-night threads had awesome discussion.
>>
>>134076155
>I can only assume the next Madoka Magica piece will be based off the story of Princess Tutu.
FTFY.
>>
So they will finally get boyfriends and stop being sinful lesbeans?
>>
>>134076155
Glad to know a new season of Princess Tutu is in development. So, this must be the anime Chiaki referred to when he said look for something new from him in 2016.
>>
File: 2478585i.jpg (91KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
2478585i.jpg
91KB, 620x465px
>>134104462
>>
>>134076155
Anyone else hoping they all end up getting iced by a third party?
>>
>>134097229
Sounds hot.
>>
>>134085332
Patricia>all
>>
>>134105430
Patricia hardly did anything.
>>
>>134093260
First Prism Nana OVA had also the same director as Madoka.
>>
>>134097229
I've seen this somewhere without the madoka
>>
>>134106025
Gosh, really?
>>
>>134100622
I agree with that. I think Homu wont truly realize how cancerously autistic she's being until she just unambiguously violates her self-proclaimed reason for existing by hurting Madoka.
>>
File: tutu.jpg (63KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
tutu.jpg
63KB, 500x750px
Well, if the ballet animation of this short is nice, then that means that Shaft can make Meltlilith's battle style look very pretty and cool. If they ever make a Fate Extra CCC anime.
>>
File: 15181919167.png (14KB, 365x507px) Image search: [Google]
15181919167.png
14KB, 365x507px
>>134099831

Bandits you say
>>
>>134093260
Where the fuck are the raws?
>>
Finally managed to watch that concept movie.

Can't say much. It really was a concept movie. It's the matter before hype.

Huge Mami statue collides to the Earth
>>
>>134111149
I bet Homura became Medusa and froze Mami into stone while they were fighting in space.
>>
>>134111149
>>134111217
Mami died again? ;_;
>>
>>134076155
Madokami already feels like Princess Tutu while Akuma Homu feels like Princess Kraehe, so I'd find it funny if the ballet motif becomes the next thing they use.
>>
>>134111285
She's glowing.
>>
>>134111351
Now I'm confused.
>>
>>134111149
>>134111217
Godoka just had statues made of all her friends from the Quintet.

Unfortunately, things are falling into disrepair with Homura in charge.
>>
>>134111881
I wonder what Madoka's glorious palace in heaven looked like.
>>
>>134111881
>Unfortunately, things are falling into disrepair with Homura in charge.

I really hate what they did to Homura in Rebellion.
>>
>>134112220
I would say she's always been like that. Rebellion is a series of unfortunate circumstance which set thing for the worst turn possible.
>>
I've been lurking some japanese sites and basically...nothing of worth happened in the talk show
Way to entertain your people Shaft
>>
>>134094439
your post is literal cancer
>>
>>134111149
>>134111881
Foolish anons, a giant statue hardly matters, soon Mami's power will outgrown the universe itself.

Her drills are the drills that will pierce the Heavens!

>>134112306
Agreed.
>>
File: the_different_story_1_cover.jpg (168KB, 703x1000px) Image search: [Google]
the_different_story_1_cover.jpg
168KB, 703x1000px
>>134112465
SHAFT, DIFFERENT STORY ANIME WHEN!?
>>
File: tea.jpg (121KB, 609x785px) Image search: [Google]
tea.jpg
121KB, 609x785px
>>134112106
Pros: There's a land free of strife that grants salvation and companionship for those who previously had nothing to hope for.

Cons: Madoka's cooking is average at best. Mami's culinary skills alone are apparently worth a visit back to Earth.
>>
>>134112306
She was always obsessed with Madoka, but this is just starting to get ridiculous. At no point did anyone say "Homura? Woobie destroyer of worlds? I can see that."

If she really turns out completely evil, then it really isnt a logical progression for no reason other than Rebellion Ill be pissed. It's just taking away what made her an cool anti-hero and flanderizing her into an edgy, psycho lesbian villian. Im not even a Homura did nothing wrong type. What's going on just sound ridiculous.
>>
File: image.jpg (38KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38KB, 384x384px
>>134112465
>drill
>space mami
Man I didn't notice

What was that weird structure on the Earth though
>>
>>134112412
Any comment on the concept movie from voice actresses?
>>
File: GriefSeed.jpg (56KB, 500x256px) Image search: [Google]
GriefSeed.jpg
56KB, 500x256px
>>134112585
I'd be alright with postponing a potential sequel for a while longer if it meant we got a solid adaption of the Different Story.
>>
>>134112859
Different Story > Rebellion

Discuss.
>>
>>134087697
>implying that's Homura
Shows how much yurifags know about that series.
>>
>>134112859
I would pay for a Oriko anime adaptation if the plot is similar to this

http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/4554

Top quality art right there.
>>
>>134105684
>shaft show
>directed by shinbou
woah seriously?
>>
File: Mamisaga.jpg (39KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
Mamisaga.jpg
39KB, 350x350px
>>134112465
>>134112756
Mami-san!
>>
>>134113270
Originally felt that Mami and Kyoko were the least developed members of the crew.

Thought that different story developed their relationship in a genuinely endearing way while also characterizing their separate moral take on things.

Felt several genuine gut punches by the end of it.
>>
So is this shit actually happening? A bit late but better late than never.
>>
File: Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Then-Crying-Meme-09.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>134113682
WTF Homura, why didn't you tell Madoka the truth in this cycle. They could have used Madoka's wish to turn her into a goddess that prevented witches from existing, turn Mami into a normal girl again, or revive both, Sayaka and Kyouko (not just the blue one).
>>
File: DifferentStory013.png (332KB, 1099x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DifferentStory013.png
332KB, 1099x1600px
>>134113820
I actually really liked how Homura's shown to have a genuine moment of empathy with Mami before she ended up resenting that Madoka would become a magical girl for her and Sayaka's sake.

It adds an interesting layer to how she tried to find a balance in working with the others before she gave up on confiding with anyone.
>>
>>134113545
Looks great for a fan work.
>>
>>134114306
She did try to help everyone at first though. She only gave up when she realized she couldn't save anyone and rather should just focus on the target of her wish.

She's nut but she's not the cold-blood psychopath many here like to make her out to be. Even in Rebellion, she didn't hesitate to blow her head up but only tried to shoot Mami in the head. In her new world, everyone can seen living a relatively happy and comfy lives (while for Madoka it's debatable).

Ultimately, the only one who always gets the short end of the stick is just Homura herself.
>>
>>134111149
How much Inu Curry was there?
>>
>>134114563
Yeah, I'm not saying she hasn't tried to help the others in the past, but we didn't get many moments of her interacting positively with anyone besides Madoka.

Different Story was nice because it shows an example of her expressing some emotional understanding for Mami without ulterior motives.
>>
>>134115191
Homura and Mami getting along makes me happier than Madoka and Homura or Sayaka and Kyouko being best friends. Thank goodness we have those little light-hearted SoL stories, like Homu and Mami exchanging bodies.
>>
Odette - Madoka, Siegfried - Sayaka, Odile & Rothbart - Homura

If the witch thing from the concept short is kept in the plot, then it's possible that either Homura will find a way to manipulate Sayaka to prevent Godoka from returning or that'll be the way both Madoka and Sayaka will die together (if memory serves me right Kriemhild was shown at the end of the short). Homura may hire Kyubey as a cohort, so he may play Odile's role.

p.s. I'm positive that the "dead cats" thing in the more accurate summary refers to Kyubey. He may be visible to everyone in the new world.
>>
>>134107210
I was going to ask: Why Shaft?
But then I remembered that they were the ones who animated EXTRA CCC's OP.
>>
>>134115464
Do you think they'd write something that generic?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 706x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 706x480px
>no fan art of Madoka's new outfit yet
WTF JAPAN GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER
>>
>>134115391
>Homu and Mami exchanging bodies.
Where now?
>>
>>134115672
Oh, and I forgot to mention, it's a shame that Hal Film Maker no longer exists, they made an overall good job animating Princess Tutu's ballet dances. Though, I'm not sure if TYO animations are capable of doing a better work than Hal when it comes to anime dances.
youtube.com/watch?v=3NDnqGrgDpk
>>
>>134115464
The theory of Homura taking control of Oktavia isn't too far fetched anyhow.
>>
>>134076155
no anon. Look at it... it's nowhere near wide enough to be a Madoka movie.
>>
>>134115784
Link to Raw and translated script.
http://pastebin.com/KX2wAJsW
>>
>>134116062
Cute. Any continuation?
>>
>>134116483
Unfortunately, no. I suppose that they fucked up big time, and that Homura had to reset the cycle, not wanting to stay inside Mami's body.

I'm going, good night.
>>
File: hm.jpg (30KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
30KB, 600x450px
>"In the heaven, there is no such thing."
>"For god, there's no such thing."
>"That's why a lizard girl thought god is pitiful, and brought half of her to the world."

Isn't Homura's symbol a lizard? Maybe the third line is referring to the scene where she "split" Madoka into halves?
>>
>>134116755
good catch
>>
File: split.png (1MB, 1105x619px) Image search: [Google]
split.png
1MB, 1105x619px
>>134116755
This scene
>>
>>134113555
are you dumb?
>>
>>134115755
What does it look like anyway? Anyone here who has seen it who can tell us what it looks like? Or is it actually her ballerina outfit? Because if it is, damn.
>>
File: download.jpg (174KB, 500x1578px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
174KB, 500x1578px
>>
File: 1422250571115.jpg (2MB, 2188x1468px) Image search: [Google]
1422250571115.jpg
2MB, 2188x1468px
So many feels in this thread to wake up to.
>>
>>134115147
I recall there wasn't much. They showed Mitakihara, ruined one of it, and some space.

Still no Banesayaka fanart.
>>
>>134112465
Tomoe Magica soon.
>>
>>134076155
>No Urobuchi = Shit
>>
File: 00.png (2MB, 551x1844px) Image search: [Google]
00.png
2MB, 551x1844px
Look inside SHAFT exhibition.
>>
File: swanlake-2a.jpg (24KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
swanlake-2a.jpg
24KB, 600x400px
Homura is Siegfried, Madoka is Odette
>>
>>134116755
They're really pushing HOMURA DID NOTHING WRONG, huh?
>>
>>134119445
So beautiful.
>>
File: Homura Akemi.jpg (866KB, 1678x2381px) Image search: [Google]
Homura Akemi.jpg
866KB, 1678x2381px
>>134116755
>>134116786
>good catch
Come on mate that's not a catch that's fucking obvious.

Of note with the short movie is that Madoka does NOT call Homura a devil, but rather, a "Lizard Girl", and "Fairy-san"

Madoka seems to think of Homura a lot differently from how Homura thinks of Homura
>>
>>134120435
We have no idea of the context of their quotes anon. For all we know, there could be a 'but' coming after that line.
>>
>>134120601
Homura is not Fairy-san. It's damn obvious that Fairy-san refers to Kyubey.
>>
Where is the PV, lads
>>
>>134120435
>obvious fact for anyone with half a brain that watched the damn thing while sober
>creators build up on it when continuing the storyline
>t-t-they're trying to push their Homu was right agenda down our throats!!
>there are faggots that WILL try to defend this with a straight face
>>
>>134120601
Consider the Following:

Back in the Old, old days, Like back when being able to make Steel was considered a really fucking impressive thing to do, Fairies weren't thought of as tiny little girls fluttering about leaving a trail of pixie dust in their wake, playing joyful pranks with mischievous boys and girls. None of that shit. Fairies were FUCKING TERRIFYING. They were vague, incomprehensible beings that seldom ever appeared, but when they did, they burned villages, kidnapped women and children, and were just in general unpleasant to be around, made even worse by the unknowable sense of morality they operated upon and their intense fascination with humans; It's not like dealing with a PERSON, it's like dealing with a malicious force of nature that speaks your tongue and does not at all understand why you keep screaming so loudly when all they want to do is remove those troublesome looking organs of yours.

So, yeah, less like Tinkerbell, more like Anime-Eyed Cthulhu beasts that try and fail to endear themselves to mankind.
...so I guess Kyubey is the Fairy-san in question.
>>
>>134120859
>>134121065
What about the possibility of "fairy-san" being other half of Madoka?
>>
>>134121290
There really is no other possibility. Kyubey is the only one that oth fits the new and the traditional definition of the word 'fairy'. That and I think in one of the mangas, one of the magical girls refers to one of the incubators as a fairy.
>>
File: 18359180.jpg (464KB, 1200x853px) Image search: [Google]
18359180.jpg
464KB, 1200x853px
>>134076155
I already knew the homage based on Swan Lake.
https://desustorage.org/a/thread/130068335/#130070186
I want to know what Russians are thinking about a lot of references from three famous ballets composed by Tchaikovsky. ACK used to find fault with my behaviors. He made a false accusation I overanalyzed them but finally I was right . Now everyone is doing it.

>>134111149
What's happened?

>>134118509
HomuMado: you and me!
>>
>>134121491
They certainly look like fairies.
>>
File: dark-fairy_xr8b91ei.jpg (83KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
dark-fairy_xr8b91ei.jpg
83KB, 400x533px
>>134121491
Nobody has ever called Kyubey a "fairy". They referred to Juubey in Kazumi Magica as a "fairy", not Kyubey, and there is a major plot reason for that.

That is literally the second image for fairy when you type in fairy in Google image search.
>>
>>134120859
Madoka says it while Homura and herself are standing with backs facing each other. It's a question to Homura. Madoka is the only one that bothers to see the good in Homura. She wouldnt call her demon.

Based on the stuff leaked out, we know Madoka is a magical girl again. Why would she need Kyubey's help at the end? She is already a magical girl. He cant really do anything further.

That text has those hesitation ellipses, as if she's scared of the answer of what the answer may be. "Will you help me... fairy-san?"
>>
>>134123058
Just because they haven't been identified as such within the series doesn't mean they don't fit the definition.
>>
>>134123604
First sentence from Wikipedia about fairies:

"Fairies are generally described as human in appearance and having magical powers."
>>
>>134123748
Please refer to >>134121065 for a description of how Modern depictions of Fariries and Traditional depictions of Fairies are vastly different.

And by the way, that description could apply to fucking anything in the show. Kinda like how Magical Girls are synonymous with Liches.
>>
>>134113270
Yes, they took the world and characters of the series and did a completely different story for fun. Rebellion shits on the original series, and it's canon.
>>
>>134121041
>Homu was right
mo' like Hitler was right, amirite guise?
>>
>>134123918
The Lovecraftian monster you described has never been Kyubey though. He's never been shown to be more than an alien collective that grants wishes. If we want to stretch fairy to mean any possible mythical creature, that's fine, but you're the burden is on you for this fan wank speculah.

Wiki entry:
"Their origins are less clear in the folklore, being variously dead, or some form ofdemon..."

>Some form of demon
>demon
>AKUMA
>>
>>134124260
Well, in fairness, Kyubey's lack of comprehending emotion and devotion purely to Logic is highlighted by the developers to differentiate him from anything human.

But, really, the point I was trying to get across here was that "Fairy" as a term has a much broader definition than most would think it does. In this case, could be Coobie, Could be Hameru. We'll just have to wait and see.
>>
Also why would Madoka use the most archaic definition of the word fairy?
>>
>>134124351
Oh yeah, let me be clear: it's all just fan wank and in the end we'll probably all be wrong in the end. I'm just arguing theories.
>>
>>134124374
Why would Kyubey use the term Magical Girl when he could say Prepubescent Witch, when they both mean the same thing? Hidden Meanings, Motherfucker.

Or it's an artistic choice on the part of the writers, who knows.

>>134124423
That's fine. Gotta kill time till we learn what's actually going down somehow, right?
>>
>>134124096

The first part of Different Story, the events which happened before the day Homura woke up are all canon though.
>>
>>134124475

B-b-but they did do that. It wasnt even well hidden in hindsight. We were just stupid and not Japanese.

Majo = witch
Majou Shojou = witch girl

Yeah, we get to do this for atleast another year.
>>
As long as we're wanking, and I know it's not a great theory, has anyone considered that Akuma Homura is literally the black swan while the real Homura may still be stuck inside the labrynth? Someone noted Homura is in her standard outfit at times in the video with no devil gear.
>>
>>134124665
魔女 (Majo) = Witch.
魔法少女 (Mahou Shoujo) = Magical girl.
>>
>>134124908
Magical girl outfit Homura was actually there in the movie but she said like "Do you dare to bother me?" while falling from the sky, smiling .
>>
File: dude_let_him_in_kyubeys_a_fairy.jpg (280KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
dude_let_him_in_kyubeys_a_fairy.jpg
280KB, 1280x720px
>>134123058
>>
>>134125104

Ah, so she's still got her old outfit.
Here's holding out for the hope Madoka will break her apart in return. We've never seen a character stay dead and I dont want to see them to start with Homura.
>>
File: madokami-smile.jpg (3MB, 2684x1181px) Image search: [Google]
madokami-smile.jpg
3MB, 2684x1181px
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=52836178
>>
>>134123058
Proposal for script of TV series had a Kyuubey referred as a fairy.
http://wiki.puella-magi.net/Guidebook#Data_in_production_stage
>>
>>134126128
That's fair and sets a precedent.

My only retort would be that they only called him this on the proposal notes, not an actual animated and voiced segment.
>>
>>134126491
Could be that they are trying to come to back roots or something like that and work from there.
Or maybe just re-using the idea that did not make exactly to the original series.
>>
>>134126491
Fairies make sense because they're part of folklore and since it's folklore, the appearance doesn't matter because it varied among cultures.

Aztec QB when?
>>
>>134117867
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53808499
>>
>>134125719
Do you really think Madoka would kill Homura?
>>
File: kyubey_roll.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
kyubey_roll.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>134128784
>Aztec
>Egyptian
>Meowth
>>
>>134128845
She looks fat.
>>
>>134126959

If we assume the next line she says is referring to Kyubey, I wonder who this ine is referring to. I would assume Homura.

Madoka "You don't have to hate anything anymore… I will help you."

I'm no expert in moon runes and we dont have a script, but the verb to save たすける can also be used to convey to rescue, to save or even to spare.

Based on what we've seen, is Madoka referring to Homura's hate of the world, and to a much larger extent herself? Is Madoka stating her intention to save Homura? This would imply she recovered her memories.

There's also a chance she is referring to Sayaka becoming a witch based on what was seen in the video. This would also imply she recovered her memories because she re-learned how witches work.

Knowing Madoka, she could be referring to both.

I am really hyped for this.
>>
File: 53759470_p0_master1200.jpg (252KB, 425x600px) Image search: [Google]
53759470_p0_master1200.jpg
252KB, 425x600px
>>134128845
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53759470
>>
>>134128852
Never. If she did, Madoka would be going against everything she stood for. But Im not Urobuchi or Shinbo.

IMO, the second to last line is Madoka stating her intetion to save Homura from herself.
>>
File: 1442244406080.gif (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1442244406080.gif
3MB, 800x450px
Rewatched Rebellion again
>>
>>134129271
Did you enjoy it as much as you did the first time?
>>
File: 1423192352257.jpg (302KB, 724x987px) Image search: [Google]
1423192352257.jpg
302KB, 724x987px
>>
>>134129306
Every time I watch it gets better
>>
>>134129372
For me, it doesn't necessarily get better but I notice things that I didn't notice in previous viewings. It's a very detailed movie.
>>
>>134076872
Sounds pretty awesome.
>>
File: partymodoengaged.png (604KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
partymodoengaged.png
604KB, 1440x810px
>>134129271
>>
File: tumblr_lmebegi4Nx1qbpxv2o1_400.jpg (24KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lmebegi4Nx1qbpxv2o1_400.jpg
24KB, 600x408px
>>134128784
Good point.
>>
File: fat kyubey meduka become meguca.jpg (235KB, 1000x725px) Image search: [Google]
fat kyubey meduka become meguca.jpg
235KB, 1000x725px
>>134129570
My version of that image is 3rd April 2011.
>>
File: 51349278.jpg (4MB, 1181x3060px) Image search: [Google]
51349278.jpg
4MB, 1181x3060px
http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=51349278
>>
>>134082848
She probably can, and probably will use it when she fights homu
>>
>>134129035
>Madoka "You don't have to hate anything anymore… I will help you."
Isn't that her speech to magical girls that are about to become witches until she butts in and takes them away through the Law of Cycles?
>>
>>134130080
Madoka Kaname
Stand Name: Kriemhild Gretchen
Destructive Power: A
Speed: A
Range: A
Durability: A
Learning Potential: A
>>
File: laughing bitches.jpg (80KB, 640x573px) Image search: [Google]
laughing bitches.jpg
80KB, 640x573px
>Sayaka is Siegfried, Homura is Rothbart!
This is what Sayakafags ACTUALLY believe
>>
>>134130528
Yes.
I assumed she wasnt randomly saying it though and was directing it at someone specific.
>>
File: Moemura_doing_math.jpg (183KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Moemura_doing_math.jpg
183KB, 1024x768px
>>134130080
>>134130536
Tfw Yanderedoka pummels Homura back into moe
>>
>>134130705
As in that she not necessarily says to every one of them? Yeah, since that's not how she adressed Homura in Rebellion when she descended towards her.
>>
File: Murdoka.jpg (92KB, 600x869px) Image search: [Google]
Murdoka.jpg
92KB, 600x869px
>>134130797
Being serious for a minute here, how would you react if they showed Madoka not only killing someone, but actually enjoying doing so?

I have no idea how I'd respond.
>>
>>134131078
They're have to do a lot to make it convincing that her character would take such a drastic turn.
>>
>>134131078
Our God is a vengeful God.

I would honestly would never give Shaft any attention again. Homura becoming a devil was based on so much misinformation and bad decisions that it's easy to see how she got there.

I look forward to Madoka being a total bad ass in any follow up. But if it happens like you describe, Id leave the theater, trash my blurays, and destroy my figure collection. Because that's exactly what SHAFT would have done to the franchise for me.
>>
>>134130797
PMMM Rebellion Part II: Homu's World.
>>
>>134131369
Why not sell all that stuff instead?
>>
>>134130800
Rebellion's ending finally makes sense now. She was so thirsty for some HomuHomu with HomuHomu THAT SHE FORGET TO CAST THE SPELL!!!
>>
>>134131547
>Because that's exactly what SHAFT would have done to the franchise for me.

In seriousness I would probably just walk out of the theater.
>>
File: based_shinbo.jpg (53KB, 498x380px) Image search: [Google]
based_shinbo.jpg
53KB, 498x380px
>>134131644
If Shinbou is going to jew you, you may as well jew him back.
>>
File: incubator slaughter.jpg (201KB, 1517x901px) Image search: [Google]
incubator slaughter.jpg
201KB, 1517x901px
>>134131078
Dunno about enjoying it, but she already commited such a crime. Still waiting for her's and Homura's punishment by the way.
>>
>>134076155
Reminder that Madoka never loved Homura in any way. The new movie obviously will be about Homura's torture, then things will rot away to nothing and Madoka will murder Homura. This short is obviously about Homura tormenting Madoka. She deserves to die.
>>
File: madoka_attribute_chart_v1.6b.png (1MB, 880x3620px) Image search: [Google]
madoka_attribute_chart_v1.6b.png
1MB, 880x3620px
>>134130536
I need to update my chart.
>>
>>134132259
Literally none of them are gay. Homura is a slut who fucks anything.
>>
>>134132238
>never loved Homu

That's a bit strong, Madoka and Homura were cuddling away in Episode 10. They looked like best friends.
>>
File: hitomi_relationship_chart_part1.png (1MB, 1250x1349px) Image search: [Google]
hitomi_relationship_chart_part1.png
1MB, 1250x1349px
>>134132315
Homura doesn't like girls, just Madoka. Kyouko loves Sayaka, and Sayaka Kyouko after a fashion.

Why is "gay" such a sensitive word for you Anon?
>>
>>134132238
I was wondering when you would show up.
>>
>>134132365
They weren't. Madoka never considered her a friend and hates her now. Just because she was nice to her one time doesn't mean she cares about her.
>>
>>134132411
Homura doesn't love Madoka, she's obsessed with owning her. Literally canon.

>>134132424
Hi fæm
>>
File: homura madoka worst friend.jpg (754KB, 1195x1557px) Image search: [Google]
homura madoka worst friend.jpg
754KB, 1195x1557px
>>134132453
Bewbs!
>>
>>134132453
>Madoka never considered her a friend
>never
You did watch episode 12, right?
>>
File: 1447462800256.png (365KB, 950x709px) Image search: [Google]
1447462800256.png
365KB, 950x709px
>>134132507
Its sad, the way Homura found to protect her friends was to constrain Madoka and keep her on a close leash.
>>
>>134132605
>implying Homura did it to protect anyone
>>
>>134132579
Nigga that was a lie to get her to stop obsessing over her, like a reward. She wanted Homura to turn a new leaf. She never liked her.

>>134132605
Homura is unloved by all. Nobody is her friend. She did it all for herself.
>>
>>134132084
That reminds me.

>people spouting fanfiction about how QB has been infused with emotions and defeated and has been enslaved by the devil

Guess what niggers if Homura falls Kyubey is the one culprit behind it all. Not even Akuma could stand up and block him from reaching Madoka and getting her to become meguca.

>post yfw 4th movie is about Madoka getting the upper hand on Homura and in the 5th Kyubey overtakes them all and ends this goddess bullshit
>>
File: 9000 hours in ms paint.png (551KB, 600x704px) Image search: [Google]
9000 hours in ms paint.png
551KB, 600x704px
>>134132742
Fuck forgot the most important piece of that post.
>>
>>134132790
Kyubey was right to torture Homura.
>>
File: 1397464324241.png (416KB, 850x906px) Image search: [Google]
1397464324241.png
416KB, 850x906px
>>134132708
>forgetting that Madokami would've been corrupted and destroyed by the Incubators if Homura hadn't gone Devil
Homu is a good soldier who won't abandon her mission.
>>
File: 1440375842041.jpg (440KB, 2060x1170px) Image search: [Google]
1440375842041.jpg
440KB, 2060x1170px
>>134132734
I love her.
>>
>>134132839
Homura did everything right.
>>
File: CU-PVWiU8AAbBw2.jpg orig.jpg (101KB, 921x1000px) Image search: [Google]
CU-PVWiU8AAbBw2.jpg orig.jpg
101KB, 921x1000px
>>134132844
We Homu now?
>>
File: who_is_akemi_homura.jpg (125KB, 800x640px) Image search: [Google]
who_is_akemi_homura.jpg
125KB, 800x640px
>>134132893
>485 / 129 / 125
I guess?
>>
>>134132238
So exactly how Homura wanted it?

I think that's exactly the fundemental problem problem with an ending where they simply kill Homura. Devil Homura would get what she wants: she would have been able to give Madoka a short chance at a normal life and will be killed by an Awakened Madoka as punishment for her sins. Homura plans have never succeeded. Let's hope her plans continue to fail.
>>
>>134132844
No you don't.

>>134132885
Nothing*

>>134132893
Slut. Ugly slut.
>>
>>134132893
You called?
>>
File: 1397322469286.jpg (106KB, 1000x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1397322469286.jpg
106KB, 1000x1184px
just wanna homu it up under a blanket
>>
>>134132839
>implying Homura did it to protect anyone but Madoka
Better?
>>
Ah, didnt realize he was a troll.
>>
>>134132935
Homura is insane and pure evil. Madoka wanted to be a god and Homura has never done a single good thing for anyone. Even her wish was evil. Madoka knows she deserves to die, she isn't a person.
>>
>>134133013
She did it because she is evil shallow yandere slut who wants Madoka to herself.
>>
File: Utena.jpg (109KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Utena.jpg
109KB, 768x1024px
What is the difference between Anthy Himimiya and Homura Akemi?

One is an ungrateful, backstabbing piece of shit who betrays someone who is merely trying to save her from her eternity of despair and the other one is Anthy Himemiya.
>>
File: 1397323414026.jpg (1MB, 1315x930px) Image search: [Google]
1397323414026.jpg
1MB, 1315x930px
>>134133013
Yep. Fortunately, protecting Madoka is the same as protecting the universe, although Homu didn't think of it quite like that.

>>134133023
Thinking that Madoka has even a little bit of hate in her for anyone or anything makes you the worst. Disgusting.
>>
>>134076872
Looks like a trailer for the new movie to me.
>>
>>134133254
Madoka resents her for ruining everything for no reason. She'll be glad to kill her.
>>
File: yuno_madoka_wide_blanket.jpg (127KB, 413x388px) Image search: [Google]
yuno_madoka_wide_blanket.jpg
127KB, 413x388px
>>134132988
Can I join you?
>>
File: 1397556382323.png (163KB, 660x600px) Image search: [Google]
1397556382323.png
163KB, 660x600px
>>134133450
Stop shitposting, Incubator.
>>
File: 1398835386590.png (120KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1398835386590.png
120KB, 500x500px
>>134133488
The homu blanket is single occupancy.
>>
>>134133602
The short literally proves she did nothing right, Madoka hates her and she will die and burn in hell where she will suffer for once.
>>
File: 1397457959629.jpg (920KB, 2700x1967px) Image search: [Google]
1397457959629.jpg
920KB, 2700x1967px
However the mado blanket is dual occupancy.
>>
>>134133829
Never will happen. Madoka has no love for Homura.
>>
File: blanketmura_scared.png (51KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
blanketmura_scared.png
51KB, 450x450px
>>134133745
>>
File: sayacape.png (279KB, 660x547px) Image search: [Google]
sayacape.png
279KB, 660x547px
>>134133488
Saya cape is way way comfier than a homu blanket. Come in.
>>
I just realized they'd all be together eventually in the Law of Cycles there was no need for Homura to trap everyone in her world
>>
File: 1422334837095.jpg (199KB, 1030x1370px) Image search: [Google]
1422334837095.jpg
199KB, 1030x1370px
>>134133864
I like to think of you as that old grandparent who grumbles the whole time and gets angry at the past.
>>
>>134133913
>all
Kyubey wouldn't. You wouldn't want to leave your Kyubey friends behind on Earth, now would you?
>>
File: 1335132770010.jpg (204KB, 1188x840px) Image search: [Google]
1335132770010.jpg
204KB, 1188x840px
>>134133864
Madoka loves everybody.
>>
File: blanketmura_sayaka_cape_madoka.png (243KB, 568x532px) Image search: [Google]
blanketmura_sayaka_cape_madoka.png
243KB, 568x532px
>>134133904
yay, thanks Saya~
>>
File: 1407591448814.jpg (363KB, 2391x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1407591448814.jpg
363KB, 2391x1462px
>>134133913
The Incubators were planning on fucking all of that up and destroying Yuri Valhalla, and Madoka was too much of a sweetheart to see that and crush them.
>>
>>134133955
Madoka never loved Homura.

>>134133904
Madoka loves Sayaka more than Homura.

>>134133998
Homura isn't a person.
>>
File: 1406957479774.jpg (195KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1406957479774.jpg
195KB, 900x900px
Sayaka is not a bitch!
>>
File: 1402038073118.jpg (57KB, 462x604px) Image search: [Google]
1402038073118.jpg
57KB, 462x604px
>>134133998
>everybody
People she does not love includes her waifufags at the very least. So, no not everybody.
>>
>>134134132
>transliteration on the bottom
Disgusting desu.
>>
>>134134177
Which is Homura.

Madoka never loved Homura.
>>
File: 1445138415709.jpg (1MB, 1300x1847px) Image search: [Google]
1445138415709.jpg
1MB, 1300x1847px
>>134134082
Thankfully didn't know about the Valhalla, but they had become aware of the existence of Madokami.

Altho, lets view this through a different lens... after Akuma took control, what did happen to that Valhalla?

I post some ideas:
- It remained inside Madoka, as part of her spiritual being
- It remained outside of Madoka, and all the magical girls there are now without their code
- It ceased to exist
- It remained outside of Madoka, but Homura took responsibility
>>
File: 1397718296374.jpg (298KB, 1040x1477px) Image search: [Google]
1397718296374.jpg
298KB, 1040x1477px
>>134134122
Neither are the Incubators, but Madoka loved them, too.
>>
>>134134275
Madoka doesn't care about them, she murders hundreds. She loves them more than Homura.
>>
>>134134213
Maybe Homura took it, and then destroyed it because she saw it as a threat.
>>
File: 1377457876707.jpg (94KB, 550x778px) Image search: [Google]
1377457876707.jpg
94KB, 550x778px
I knew it, This is how Sayaka will be saved. Princess Tutu could have saved turned Sayaka back into a human from a witch and now the madoka girls will use the same magic to heal broken hearts and save people.
>>
File: 1397661196708.jpg (181KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
1397661196708.jpg
181KB, 850x478px
>>134134381
Did Madoka murder hundreds of Incubators by putting them in her vOgOO?
>>
File: which one is the devil.jpg (400KB, 707x500px) Image search: [Google]
which one is the devil.jpg
400KB, 707x500px
>>134134424
Saya will give in to hate and become a devil, too.
>>
>>134134468
!GM and his sick fetishes.
>>
File: 1420214956584.jpg (4MB, 2095x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1420214956584.jpg
4MB, 2095x3000px
>>134134408
Why makes you think that she saw it as a threat?
>>
File: 1399258719066.png (2MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1399258719066.png
2MB, 1600x900px
>>134133913
What is happiness
It is a merry sunshine of a day in May
It is an affectionate family
It is a fried egg in breakfast
Everything that didn't exist in the heaven

What is happiness
It is to call someone's name
It is to be called the name by someone
It is to be cared by someone
Nothing that the God did have

A girl of lizard thought of the pitiful God, she did tear her in half
>>
File: MHo0Z6E.jpg (435KB, 800x1121px) Image search: [Google]
MHo0Z6E.jpg
435KB, 800x1121px
“You will think me cruel, very selfish, but love is always selfish; the more ardent the more selfish. How jealous I am you cannot know. You must come with me, loving me, to death; or else hate me, and still come with me, and hating me through death and after. There is no such word as indifference in my apathetic nature.” -Carmilla
>>
File: 1398822848800.png (1MB, 1266x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1398822848800.png
1MB, 1266x1280px
>>134134549
Paranoia.
>>
>>134134611
Confirmed evil Homura destroyed heaven and is not loved by Madoka.
>>
>>134134611
>Becoming friends with someone is really simple. You just have to call out her name. That's all you need to do at the beginning. Don't say "hey you," or call her "that person," but clearly look into her eyes and say her name. - Nanoha Takamachi
>>
File: 1406959200500.jpg (2MB, 1373x2134px) Image search: [Google]
1406959200500.jpg
2MB, 1373x2134px
Why is Homu such a cumdumpster?
>>
>>134134873
You mean "pin up" its because she's hot, and powerful, like destroyed a god tier powerful and keks like you like that
>>
>>134134213
If the Law of the Cycles continues to work (wraiths rather than witches roaming the land, Homura saying she did nothing beyond taking Madoka's records from it) then said Valhalla remains the same as before, minus some three residents at least. The question is, how do newly deceased magical girls get there.

Previously we had Ultimate Madoka taking them there with her; now said middleman(girl?) no longer exists given how the clueless Madoka threatened to reform into her Goddess forme: if there somehow is another Madokami doing this work, it means that at one point there would have existed 2 Madokamis in the same universe, making this scenario unlikely to be the correct one.
>>
File: homu.png (40KB, 491x209px) Image search: [Google]
homu.png
40KB, 491x209px
homu
>>
File: XwojT5z.jpg (329KB, 1667x1087px) Image search: [Google]
XwojT5z.jpg
329KB, 1667x1087px
homu
>>
File: 1368330108557.jpg (249KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1368330108557.jpg
249KB, 1200x1200px
>>134134873

I don't know why, but I just can't stop masturbating to Madoka. Last time I imagined I was Homu eating her out until she came and pissed all over my face and I just opened my mouth drank it all, then I proceeded to stick my tongue in her anus.

I completely understand why Homu is crazy about her.
>>
File: homutable.png (116KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
homutable.png
116KB, 600x600px
homuhomu
>>
File: 87eee32e6ba7dabf1334fd086173cae3.png (418KB, 781x1082px) Image search: [Google]
87eee32e6ba7dabf1334fd086173cae3.png
418KB, 781x1082px
Meduka
>>
File: some_hot_girl_named_homura.jpg (128KB, 700x641px) Image search: [Google]
some_hot_girl_named_homura.jpg
128KB, 700x641px
>>134135304
>>134135239
>>134135213
So much homu.
>>
File: doyouhavetime.png (79KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
doyouhavetime.png
79KB, 418x455px
homuhomu before thread is kill
>>
File: 1447182614203.jpg (401KB, 2836x1595px) Image search: [Google]
1447182614203.jpg
401KB, 2836x1595px
More like Homo am I right
>>
File: 23190851_p2.jpg (319KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
23190851_p2.jpg
319KB, 800x800px
>>134135483
Okay.
>>
>>134134857
Nice catch anon. Looks like Homura's ready for her eventual pounding, reconciliation, and a pounding if a different variety.
>>
File: 1441821114362.jpg (48KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1441821114362.jpg
48KB, 600x600px
>>134135521
Top shelf joke there, old chap.
>>
File: 154329852341.png (74KB, 418x455px) Image search: [Google]
154329852341.png
74KB, 418x455px
>>134135483
I think this image is better, I messed up the alpha on that one, please replace with the attached.
Thread posts: 547
Thread images: 170

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.