[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you f/a/ggots think of TouMAN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

What do you f/a/ggots think of TouMAN?
>>
>>134075781
he is good in my eyes because he punch a character voiced by kumigaya rie when the season was full of characters voice by her
>>
harem is the only thing he can't reject with his ib
>>
>>134075781
an inspiration to all those among us who live their lives correctly
>>
>>134075781
He knows shit, how to throw punches.
>>
File: GenderEquality.jpg (28KB, 399x360px) Image search: [Google]
GenderEquality.jpg
28KB, 399x360px
>>134075781
Not a bad mc, pretty enjoyable.
>>
>>134075781
He's not living his life correctly in regards to Imagine Breaker, he could do so much more.
It'd probably kill Othinus though
>>
>>134075781
Annoying kid and shitty moralfag, not so different from naruto or other shitty shonen MC
>>
>>134079328
>touma
>moralfag
kill yourself
>>
>>134075781
Terrible mc, best parts of index were the parts that didn't focus on him.
>>
>>134075781
>Touma
>more of a faggot than us
>>
File: 1445007746087.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445007746087.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>134075781

Has one of the most autistic and obnoxious fanbases on /a/ along with Type-Moonfags. Liked only by teenagers and manchildren.
>>
Touma has to marry with Mikoto
>>
>>134075781
He is a filthy harem accepter.
>>
Dope MC. Serves justice everyday
>>
>>134075781
11/10 MC
Over +10000 smiles protected until now
>>
.>>134078536
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kytO5uUExXo

Also needs more Touman in a Touman thread.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5ZqgNJ2xNI

He bangs Index every night
>>
>>134083741
>Liked only by teenagers and manchildren.
why you even on /a/ you should go back to reddit or MAL
>>
File: 1447863182471.jpg (392KB, 1200x898px) Image search: [Google]
1447863182471.jpg
392KB, 1200x898px
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in the Academy City Curriculum, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on the Catholic Church, and I have over 300 confirmed punches. I am trained in philosophical warfare and I'm the top lecturer in the entire Science Side. You are nothing to me but just another nun. I will punch you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me just because you are the bride of God? Think again, harlot. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of espers across Japan and your life force is being traced right now so you better prepare for the preaching, whore. The preaching that completely destroys the pathetic little thing you call your ideals. You've been living your life incorrectly, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can donkey punch you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Kamijou Faction and I will use it to its full extent to psychologically slap your ass off the face of the continent, you little child error. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held on to your habit. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn tramp. I will shit morals all over you and you will drown in life lessons. You're illusion is about to be fucking broken, kiddo.
>>
>>134075781
One of the worst MC's I've seen.
>>
>>134075781
Shitty generic self-insert moralfag gary stu
>>
I dislike him and his rabid fans, both real world and universe. Calm down guys, just because someone dislikes him doesn't mean he's any less important to the story. You don't have to defend him with your every breath and make sure you tell people that don't like him how wrong you think they are. It's okay for someone to dislike him, I promise. Also fuck the shipping shit he brings.
>>
>>134075781
He's shit.
>>
The only reason why he isn't dead is because his presence makes his opponents drop 20 points in IQ. The fights in this series are retarded.
>>
>>134087077
At least the fights with him involved. Battle Royale was pretty good. Anything without Touma is pretty good, which explains why NT is kinda meh and will continue to be meh until it removes Touma's dick from its mouth.
>>
>>134075781
I like new jaded Touma.
>>
would imagine breaker work on lain
>>
>>134075781
A decent character but kind of went downhill personally to me in NT.

Fuck his fanbase though, cancerous little fucks.
>>
He's pretty cool.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.