[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Voyeur Cams | Click for more| Home]

Prison School 198

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 64

File: image.jpg (425KB, 713x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
425KB, 713x1080px
http://www.mangaumaru.com/archives/561125

Summoning Korean Bro.
>>
How many more chapters you think are left in this arc?
>>
Any fast way to rip the images from mangaumaru to start dumping here? Going into the sources etc. is a hassle.
>>
>>134033565
THEY'RE ALL JUST ANTS TO HIM!
>>
>>134033648
Tried JDownloader?
>>
>>134033664
Just now. Won't load.
>>
>>134033679
DownThemAll? Although that might be the same as JD2
>>
File: m003113.jpg (242KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003113.jpg
242KB, 720x1080px
Commencing dump.
Could be the case I have to go. Someone please take over when I stop.
>>
File: m003214.jpg (273KB, 718x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003214.jpg
273KB, 718x1080px
>>134033731
>>
File: m003312.jpg (305KB, 717x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003312.jpg
305KB, 717x1080px
>>134033751
>>
File: m003414.jpg (237KB, 717x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003414.jpg
237KB, 717x1080px
>>134033768
>>
File: m003511.jpg (283KB, 720x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003511.jpg
283KB, 720x1080px
>>134033784
>>
File: m003611.jpg (266KB, 717x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003611.jpg
266KB, 717x1080px
>>134033806
>>
File: m003711.jpg (289KB, 718x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003711.jpg
289KB, 718x1080px
>>134033829
>>
File: m003811.jpg (259KB, 717x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m003811.jpg
259KB, 717x1080px
>>134033850
>>
File: m00399.jpg (291KB, 718x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m00399.jpg
291KB, 718x1080px
>>134033865
>>
File: m004011.jpg (262KB, 716x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m004011.jpg
262KB, 716x1080px
>>134033880
>>
File: m004111.jpg (255KB, 716x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m004111.jpg
255KB, 716x1080px
>>134033896
>>
File: m00428.jpg (267KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m00428.jpg
267KB, 715x1080px
>>134033922
>>
File: m00439.jpg (248KB, 717x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m00439.jpg
248KB, 717x1080px
>>134033937
>>
File: 1446813155736.png (98KB, 225x299px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446813155736.png
98KB, 225x299px
>>134033896
>>134033922
The plot thickens
>>
File: m00449.jpg (230KB, 714x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m00449.jpg
230KB, 714x1080px
>>134033963
>>
File: m00459.jpg (248KB, 714x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m00459.jpg
248KB, 714x1080px
>>134033984
>>
>>134034005
So nothing happened this week?
>>
File: m00468.jpg (215KB, 712x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m00468.jpg
215KB, 712x1080px
>>134034005
>>
>>134034020
Joe is a mage, Hirmato went crazy.
>>
File: m004710.jpg (255KB, 715x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m004710.jpg
255KB, 715x1080px
>>134034023
>>
File: m004810.jpg (300KB, 713x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m004810.jpg
300KB, 713x1080px
>>134034043
This is it.
>>
>>134034032
And the chairman fell off the road again.
>>
File: 1438286036653.png (56KB, 365x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438286036653.png
56KB, 365x150px
>that smug Shingo
>that qt blushing Risa
>them smug Kiyoshi and Mari
>Chairman falling off the road again
>THAT JOE
>>
>>134033963
I can't wait for a translation
>>
I just want to know if there's a break next week.
>>
>>134034020
fuck off hana-fag
>>
>>134034422
Now, anon, that was my thought when I read his post too, but let's not start shit.
Ignore him.
>>
>>134034422
>>134034551
Those people said the same exact thing during the hana arcs, you paranoiac newfags.
>>
God damn these new chapters have extremely slow pacing. It's like the last 8 chapters have been the same thing.
>>
>>134033865
>that Mari

Muh dick
>>
I love your humour Hiramoto but come on man, move the plot along a bit
We are exactly where we were 10 chapters ago
I think he's forgotten about the Cavalry Battle and the characters will just spend eternity on the track in their sports clothes drinking root beer

Nah for real though, hard to tell what happened without translations
Joe summoning the demonic ant lords?
>>
>>134034685
Mari is a goddess
>>
>>134034422
Sorry what? Where did he say Hana in that post you fucking autist?
And is liking a character a bad thing now? Worthless shitposter
>>
>>134034005
When Me and The Devil Blues is due to finish? Because the art gets more and more uglier with each new chapter.
>>
>>134034640
>>134034791
Pretty much. It's easily the lowest point of the manga.
>>
>>134034875
Never
And wha? The art is fine tf you on about anon
>>
>>134034422
You're one of those cunts that starts shit every thread aren't you
Waifufag and be cancer elsewhere, this is a chapter dump
>>
>>134034905
He's right. For example, even Mari is getting moeblob-ish >>134033784 and that Kiyoshi >>134034005 looks pretty bad.
Hiramoto is clearly really bored, maybe he needs a long break.
>>
>>134034982
He's churning these out weekly
If you want some god tier art then enjoy monthly releases
Imagine getting these boring ass chapters once a month
I'd fucking hang myself.

Personally I have no problem with the art. I think its fine.
>>
>>134034043
Them all celebrating like this before the battle is BAD. Something is going to go terribly wrong. I can't figure out what that'll be yet, but it can't be good.
>>
File: 1447678329162.jpg (60KB, 690x564px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447678329162.jpg
60KB, 690x564px
>>134034883
Everything after the piss futon scene has been excruciatingly slow paced.
Like maybe an hour or two has passed since Hana pissed on Kiyoshi..
That only just occurred to me.
>>
>>134034982
I don't know if I can agree? I do agree that the faces are more simplified than before, but I don't think that anyone looks better or worse.
>>
>>134035030
>He's churning these out weekly
>If you want some god tier art then enjoy monthly releases

Are you that new or just that stupid? That's below PS standards.
>>
>>134034883
>>134034791
Were you not here for the futon scenes? That was just as long.
>>
>>134035123
But he wasn't working 'Me and the Devil Blues' at that time.
>>
File: 1.jpg (231KB, 961x1380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1.jpg
231KB, 961x1380px
>>
>>134035123
Not new nor stupid, but you're clearly the latter if you have no concept of quality or quantity.
>>
>>134035265
That means he was drawing three stories this month hence all the breaks. Damn, Hiramoto is working really fucking hard.
>>
>>134035142
Expect that the futon scene was great and really well executed, and every character involved contributed to make it tense and engaging, even the fucking bottle.
>>
>>134035142
>plot heavy chapters
>>
>>134033565
Is he channeling his wizard powers?
>>
Meiko revival is being so drawn out i literally don't a give a shit if she comes back or not anymore.
>>
>>134035373
This to be quite honest family
>>
>>134035270
>Not new nor stupid,

Sorry for asking, you were clearly both.

>Manga has always been weekly
>NOW, after more than 190 weekly chapters, the art is below the usual standards because....It's weekly!

Try to not be such an embarrassing mongoloid. Even if you can't, try it.

>>134035168
Yeah, you are right.
>>
>>134035373
Same here. And I was looking forward to it.
>>
>>134035321
No, there are still people who complained about there being too much Hana & not enough of the other characters. Now we have other characters & people are still complaining & botching. In fact, last threads have been pretty silent.

Some major things have been happening. I even bet when people read all of these chapters together no one is going to think that it's going too slow.>>134035395
>>
>>134035416
Stop being so triggered over nothing you fucking spastic.
I guarantee you I've been in these threads longer than you so please stop embarrassing yourself. The manga hasnt always been weekly, he took over a year break before releasing more chapters. He also used to frequently call breaks.
The reason his art is suffering is obviously because he's working fast/too hard. Not because he suddenly hates the series. Stop arguing the point over nothing fag.
>>
The art is shoddy this week.
>>
Remember when every chapter used to be exciting?

>exact copy of last chapter
>>
>>134033937
>Reused kate panel from ages ago that manages to look worse

What the hell is going on hiramoto
>>
>>134035560
Welcome to PS threads, where everyone complains about everything.
I complain about the pacing lately, but dont take it the wrong way. I love the series and weekly releases is orgasmic. I love the story and characters so much I NEED to know what happens next, and the slow pacing just makes it a bit frustrating. Thats all.
As for characters getting screentime I have no problems. The boys getting more development would be cool, but generally ive been really happy with the direction the series is going in. Anyone who complains about it is just too absorbed in their waifu faggotry.
>>
File: 2.jpg (246KB, 961x1380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2.jpg
246KB, 961x1380px
>>
>>134035560
>people who complained about there being too much Hana
People who hate a chapter simply because of their petty waifu wars should have their opinion discarded immediately.
>>
>>134035567
>Stop being so triggered over nothing you fucking spastic.

I'm "trggered" over your stupidity and nonsense.
You should look at how retarded and hysterical you are being, instead of getting so angry because someone pointed out your idiocy.
If that hurts you so much, think before posting, it's that simple.

>I guarantee you I've been in these threads longer than you

Yeah, that's absolutely evident.

>so please stop embarrassing yourself.

How am I embarrassing myself?

>The manga hasnt always been weekly,

Oh, finally you turned your few neurons on. You can do that, do your best.

> he took over a year break before releasing more chapters.

So you agree with me, he needs a break, good.

>The reason his art is suffering is obviously because he's working fast/too hard.

So you agree with me that his art is getting worse, good.

>Not because he suddenly hates the series.

Who said that?

>Stop arguing the point over nothing fag.

That's very funny and ironic, my mongoloid friend.
>>
>>134035560
>No, there are still people who complained about there being too much Hana

And who fucking cares? The futon chapters were genuinely great, that was my point, no matter if Hana haters didn't want so many chapters about her.
>>
>>134035677
The pacing's always been slow in this series, but its been especially so lately. Its worse because we're on the eve of a major event and turning point in the series, and its just being dragged out. I think that contributes to the feeling of slow pacing.

>>134035787
I think you should unplug your keyboard and refrain from posting for a while, anon. You refuted your own statements in your post. I dont think you even know what you're arguing about anymore. Nobody is asspained here but you.

>>134035888
Thats all it is, just waifufags getting triggered because their girl isnt winning.
Who fucking cares? Its not a competition, Kiyoshi may end up with NOBODY. Theres more to PS than pathetic harem shipping shit.
>>
>>134035888
>the chapters with my girl were great, those without her are not
>fuck haters
>says the othergilrhater
>>
>>134036121
>the chapters with my girl were great, those without her are not

Typical bullshit, putting words into peoples mouths in an attempt to start an argument
Fuck off
>>
>>134035765
>>134035971
You can blame degenerate shitholes like the subreddit for this series that bring in mongoloid retards that think this is a harem and their level of discourse is "x is best girl" "x is a goddess" "I ship x" and perpetuate this waifuwar horseshit. You can already tell some of them are in this very fucking thread.
>>
>>134035888
I don't really care, but the point was that people have been bitching are always bitching about something. ALWAYS.

>>134035971
>Its worse because we're on the eve of a major event and turning point in the series

I think so too. Like, >>134034043 That's not good. I read this series over so many times and I still can't figure out what it might be.
>>
>>134036222
But waifuwars are like, definitely, an a/ thing. As for people thinking that this is a harem...I can't really blame them. The 2000s were FULL of harems. They have cooled down, but there are still there. So it's like everything they watch they think is a harem, especially since this story is about 5 boys in a school full of girls and he gets into sexy situations with, almost, all of them.

Plus, the people most responsible for that are Marifags. Just, because they like Mari they think she is now in the running for MC even though neither of them have expressed any romantic interest in each other.
>>
>>134036222
All of these
>>134036121
>>134034982
>>134034801
>>134034422
>>134034551
>>134034182
Should eat a car battery
>>
>>134036332
>because they like Mari they think she is now in the running for MC
I have never seen anyone make that claim. All I see is people claiming Marifags do that even though they never do.
>>
>>134036571
Not that guy but do you ever read the threads at all? I cant even count how many delusional posts ive read of retards that say "Mari is endgame" or some other stupid shit. Some of these tools ignore all context and make up their own headcanon and literally think there is some fucking date going to happen between them. All shippers are cancer and ruin discourse and get real fucking cancerous when shit doesnt go their way.
>>
Chapter was really slow, but this Joe summoning circle out of nowhere seems important so there's that at least.

>>134035265
>>134035708
What's up with these? Where re they from?
>>
>>134036665
Gag manga crossover.
>>
>>134036650
I've been in more than enough threads and I have never seen that post, never. All people do is discuss Mari and Kiyoshi's chemistry or interactions. But I bet you think that shouldn't be allowed either.
>>
>>134036842
>Mari and Kiyoshi's chemistry

Chemistry is literally shipper shit as you can find chemistry in anything you want to happen, at least you show how deluded you are to be defending this crap.
>>
>>134035677
Anime really made a point that it takes 7-8 chapters for things to happen.
>>
>>134035321
>Expect that the futon scene was great and really well executed
you're seeing it in hindsight, it was slow too
>>
>>134036842
If you really are in these threads like you claim then you are LYING or trolling, because that is EXACTLY what's going on. Just like: >>134036650 said. There are so many delusional Marifags in these threads. I, at least, make one post p/thread calling that delusional shit out.

If I have to read ONE more post about that fucking Yakiniku date though...
>>
>>134035320
not to mention his still doing the blues manga and most likely spinoffs of Gen manga.
>>
People complaining about slowness are fucking retards. This is how you build up tension, there has always been slow and boring chapters in this.
>>
>>134037135
I can't find volume 5 of MATDB anywhere, not even raws.
>>
>>134037073
I agree. People are calling it 'genius' now, but back then people were complaining about how slow that shit was and that's when people were straight up bitching about how there's too much Hana, specifically, and that we need focus on other characters. Now we have focus on other characters and people are STILL bitching.

Prison School is SLOW. When you are binge reading it doesn't feel like it, but when you are reading every week you feel how slow it is. Either deal with it or come back to read every 1-2 months. (I used to do the latter.)
>>
File: 1426765350629.jpg (74KB, 500x375px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1426765350629.jpg
74KB, 500x375px
You can literally pinpoint the people here that speed read through it all and NOW complain its slow.
>>
>>134037104
>that is EXACTLY what's going on
[Citation needed]
>>
>>134037436
Source is any Prison School thread post-lesbian sex scene.
>>
>>134035265
>>134035708
I can't find these anywhere else on the internet.
Where were they originally uploaded?
>>
File: 118.jpg (109KB, 700x525px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
118.jpg
109KB, 700x525px
>>
>>134037810
>>134035265
What the fuck man.
Is Hiramoto just whoring out his established characters now? This annoys me.
>>
Is there another website to read 198 on?
>>
>>134037938
Isn't this the second time they did a collab together?
>>
>>134036650
Anons tend to confuse most entertaining girl with best girl to have as a GF. Chiyo may not be nearly as entertaining as the rest of the girls but she's also the only one that genuinely likes and hasn't abused Kiyoshi. Anons complain about how he doesn't dump Chiyo for another when of course he's going to stick to Chiyo. She's a faithful and loving GF that's been willing to forgive him for all his stupid shit while everyone else has treated him like utter crap. He'd be a goddamned fool to let her go.
>>
>>134038564
I don't think this is a second collab.
The pages with Meiko in chains seem to follow on directly from the first leaked pages. More likely these are just the rest of the pages of the first crossover that were never scanned.
>>
>>134038677
You seem to be under the false belief that Chiyo has any romantic interest in Kiyoshi, anon.
>>
>>134037938
>Is Hiramoto just whoring out his established characters now?
stay mad /co/ and seinenfaggots
>>
>>134038677
>She's a faithful and loving GF that's been willing to forgive him for all his stupid shit while everyone else has treated him like utter crap. He'd be a goddamned fool to let her go.

You seem to be under some weird assumption that Chiyo likes Kiyoshi when it's the other way around. We don't know if Chiyo even likes him back. We'll find out when and if Kiyoshi confesses to her.
>>
>>134038732
I'm genuinely curious, does it not phase you at all to see Meiko having her bare tits fondled by some old dude from a completely different series while chained up?

Nothing? Not even a tinge?
>>
>>134038677
I hope chiyo turns into a vicious man hater which runs in the family and is in line with the comedy this manga does so you shipper faggots can collectively kill yourselves. Also shes never forgiven him for shit, she assumes hes a saint that can do no wrong because her sumo crap, if she were to ever see the snake bath video lets see if she "forgives him" when her ideal view of him gets wrecked.
>>
>>134038905
Or what about the fact that he's LIED to her on MULTIPLE occasions?
>>
>>134038836
I dont see why this would bother anyone but self insert fools. Not only are all of the scenarios comedic and ridiculous but meiko is literally a mascot that is used as the author sees fit.
>>
>>134038713
>>134038816
Am I in a time warp or is this the power of your delusions?
In either case she's the type to at least get jealous. As far as she's concerned Kiyoshi belongs to her which is a hell of alot more than anyone else ouside of Hana feels for him.
>>
>>134038836
Meiko is older than the old man, it's like a extreme Cromartie Highschool and Moeko needs to receive more bullying in or out Prison school universe.
>>
>>134038986
>As far as she's concerned Kiyoshi belongs to her

[citation needed]
Please post proof of this.
>>
>>134038978
It bothers me and I'm not a self-inserter. You'll probably dismiss that as a lie but I really am being honest.

>Not only are all of the scenarios comedic and ridiculous
It doesn't come off that way in this case. The joke (I've translated it) is that Omaezaki is saying 'its my manga so i can fondle the heroine all i want!', but by Prison School standards of ridiculousness that's semi-serious. Meiko's still getting chained up in a dungeon and fondled.

>meiko is literally a mascot that is used as the author sees fit.
Yeah, but the closest Meiko has come to having her tits full-on intentionally fondled is when Joe grabbed them, and he basically used them as handholds to throw her to the ground. It's a step-up in severity.

Doesn't bother anybody else? Makes me feel really weird, and not in the kind of way that leads to a fap.
>>
>>134039021
You don't remember how jealous she got when she thought Mari was slutting it up Kiyoshi? She wouldn't have been jealous if she didn't think she had a claim on him or had no interest.
>>
>>134039014
Yeah, I know about the age joke, but that doesn't really change the perception of the scene.
>>
>>134039094
This again, I've seen this argument so many times now. Just because you ignore the obvious misdirect doesn't mean it isn't a misdirect.
>>
>Chiyo falseflagging again that will inevitably go into hana or mari bullshit

Thread is fucked. Koreanbro shouldnt even translate this for you undeserving faggots.
>>
>>134037810
Please no hurt the Mari. She finally made male tomodachis.

And why don't Mari or chiyo notice dad is missing?

Kiyoshi in hot pants is starting to turn me on.
>>
>>134039540
Because mari hates her dad and chiyo is an idiot.
>>
>>134039094
The more times you say it doesn't make it that much closer to being correct.
>>
The newest Prison School bluray was released this wednesday. It comes with the OST. Any rips yet?
>>
File: 1443453375852.png (2KB, 402x402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443453375852.png
2KB, 402x402px
>>134036665
Crossover with Kyoaku Gakuen (Absolute Evil School).

It's some weird gag manga about a Highschool made for the most Evil people in the world, dictadors, corrupt politicians, mafia dons, yakuza oyabuns, ect.

The gag is that the "teenagers" are so evil that they physically matured into their most evil adult/oldman forms, so you have serious looking oldmean sometimes saying stupid teen shit or behaving like teens.
>>
This seems like a pretty disappointing chapter to me. I don't need things to move fast but I would like them to move forward. At least it looks like next week's chapter has a better chance of focusing on something more interesting.
>>
>>134039540
The students sleep in dorms, they don't see their parents all the time, their dad is the principal but there's no need to see the principal unless serious stuff is going on, Mari doesn't even have the right to see the principal right now.

Also it hasn't been a full week since the sports festival began.
>>
>In the last 6 months or so maybe 30 minutes to an hour has gone by in the story

You'll literally die of an illness or old age before this series ends.
>>
>>134041780
It's a weekly manga dumbass.
>>
>>134041634
What do we have from this crossover so far?
I seem to remember to have written one full crossover chapter, but mari wasn't in prison outfit, she was in regular clothes and they drunk tea. Did a second crossover chapter get released lately?
Also, any links of previous or new crossover chapter?
For the life of me I can't remember where I read the previous one unless it was within an actual PS chapter.
>>
>>134041857
The first one released with volume 16 of PS and mari was on a date with the 16 year old mafia lord that looks 60. This may trigger retards but its a joke, its funny, you know?
>>
>>134041904
It was also just 3 pages long
>>
>>134041904
That's the Kyoaku Gakuen crossover.
>>
>>134041904
Was there anything to the first crossover besides the three images everyone has seen? The crossover had 18 pages in a weekly manga magazine, but we've only ever seen 5 total.
>>
>>134041904
Ah, so I probably read it within a chapter of volume 16, I see.

Speaking of triggering, what's with the anon getting triggered by how meiko and mari are treated in the crossover?
Whore them out, beat up, what's the issue?
>>
>>134041981
Thats what were talking about.
>>
>>134042027
>what's the issue
It's the Stage 4 of being a waifufag.
>>
Pretty sure theres a two week break coming up for weekly young soon, god damnit.
>>
>>134042372
How? The year is ending, many magazines wait shortly before chrismas before pulling the plug and only coming in the week after New Years.
>>
>>134042306
Am I allowed to be a brofag and be upset by how the boys were treated or is his haram?
>>
>>134038836
I can't be mad at the bear for shitting in the woods, Hira wants a paycheck. I wish I was there though, charging at those fuckers wearing a panther mask, and making that old farts head mush.
>>
it isn't. There is no number on the bottom of page.
>>
>>134033829
>Dat product placement
>>
>>134033922
I laughed.
>>
>>134042718
>>134034352 no

>>134037950 not yet
>>
>>134042840
Didn't you notice the Nike sign on Kate's sneakers.
>>
Shingo made Risa get flustered, he can really bag any chick if he wanted
>>
>>134038836
>Old

He's 16
>>
>>134044887
I'm thinkin Risa's face got red because Shingo bragged that the VP is back because in the next panel I think Kiyoshi is telling Kate pretty much the same thing and she starts to sweat and has a nervous look on her face
>>
File: 1447091213283.png (13KB, 247x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1447091213283.png
13KB, 247x248px
>>134033922
Jesus fucking christ I love this man.
>>
The Chairman panels will be good if it gets animated but in the Manga i dont care for it
>>
Is Koreanbro here, plz say u r here when start working on TL
>>
File: dick growing.jpg (253KB, 1144x504px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dick growing.jpg
253KB, 1144x504px
Will PS threads ever be good again?
I still remember the last good thread almost 8 months ago that went to bump limit, no arguing about waifu shit, a few Chiyofags here and there but mostly it was just discussion and lewds. I miss those days. ;_;
>>
>>134033937
Hana looks fat.
>>
>>134049576
Maybe when this slow fucking arc is over with. They've taken too long to lead into the calvary battle. The only decent part in the whole arc was the Risa vs Hana race.
>>
>>134049576
The anime ruined these threads forever, same thing that happened to JoJo threads.
>>
>>134049576
Most chapters are cliffhanger fillers, as a result, less people have insensitive to reply. Let's not forget about the collaboration too.
>>
>>134050120
And the collaboration that we know little about.
>>
>>134050064
The arc isn't even that slow it's the constant breaks Hiramoto takes that makes it seem slow and dragged out, if that fuckery released chapters every week we'd be somewhere between Ch.210-215 right now
>>
>>134050426
Hes only taken 3 weeks off in the past 4 months what are you talking about
The pacing us atrocious, about an hour or two has passed since Hana pissed on Kiyoshi
That happened fucking ages ago
>>
>>134050552
Wrong, he's taken 7 weeks off in the past 4 months, 2/7 came from this month alone
>>
My god Joe is fuckin useless to the story, might aswell kill him off
>>
>>134050944
Alright, so thats roughly 1 chapter a week for 3 months
Whats the point?
Berserk has had better pacing and its been monthly releases
>>
>>134049887
> Hana
Looks like Kate's point of view
>>
>>134051311
Berserk is a monthly release of course more is going to have more going on p\chapter.


Oh, wait...isn't it an annual release now?
>>
>>134033565
Thought it was Bible Black for a moment.
>>
>>134053942
or Chuni moment.
>>
plz koreanbro, you're our only hope.
>>
No Andre no upboat.
>>
Or maybe he's just scared?
/from TFS abridge/
We're sure he'll be post it soon
>>
Korean-bro please...
>>
We can't let this thread die on us. We are desperately seeking Koreanbro.
>>
File: 1448430215526.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448430215526.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>134033922
HOLY SHIT
im trully laughing my ass off
>>
>>134034043
>>134034064
so this it, Hiramoto lost his shit altogheter
>>
>>134034064
what the fuck is he doing
>>
>>134058452
I bet hes sacrificing the spilled rootbeer to his ants
>>
>>134034043
>>134034064
I don't get this. Is he the mastermind behind everything? This reminds me a lot to FMA
>>
>>134034064
I WANT TO UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>134034043
>>134034064
We Bible Black now.
>>
>>134033922
Wait... isn't that the place where his car fell from the road?
He'll find his car and remember what happened.
>>
What the hell is Joe doing?
>>
>>134059692
There's not enough clues here, this alchemical symbol came out of nowhere. I don't think it anything like this was foreshadowed.
>>
What the fuck happened to PS threads? Nowadays, it's either waifufags having their waifu wars or unironic shitposting about the waifufags ruining "muh good ol' days".
>>
>>134060451
The anime happened.
>>
>>134059583
around 162 if my memory serves me correctly

>>134060451
right now i see more complains about the slow pace; even so waifufags and those complainers are animefags
>>
Will we ever have translations? We must offer a sacrifice.
>>
Why in every PS thread we have losers that like to complain about them, if think PS threads are shit then stop clicking on them, simple.
>>
>>134062024
we can only pray for koreanbro to notice us
>>
>>134034064
>>134034043
Ohhhhh!!!! Now I get it!!!!!
Joe has the lesbian video of Kate and Mari!!!
>>
>>134062992
It's literally him looking at a Ant
>>
>>134038905
We assume that he will get his comeuppance someday.
>>
The past couple of chapters have been horrible.
Not only has the pacing being terrible, considering sometimes not even 10 minutes go by in a chapter, but it seems as if the author has no idea what to do with the rest of the gang.

Kiyoshi, being the MC, gets all the good focus, but the story seems to struggle giving the rest of the cast in relevance at this point.
Gakuto, who used to be the second most relevant character, has almost faded into non-importance lately.
Shingo and Joe are yet to justify their existence in the story.
Andre... cannot even be called human any more. He's some... thing now.
>>
>>134063198
Remember that his ants are his most important things
>>
>>134063276
Shingo has been more relevant than Gakuto these past 30 Chapters or so
>>
>>134063464
Shingo has had more focus than Gakuto, but his relevance remains the same as it´s always been - i.e. close to none.

Gakuto has indeed been losing relevance. That being said, if things get complicated, he´ll likely do his thing and come up with a plan and cooperate in its execution.
On the other hand, it´s unlikely that Shingo, Joe and/or Andre will ever get to do anything relevant.
>>
>>134063335
This genuinely made me laugh.... and it still does.
>>
>>134063539
So Shingo wasn't relevant in the OBE arc or with his constant friction with Kiyoshi throughout the story? He's been arguably the 2nd most relevant boy neck and neck with Gakuto because i dont remember anything he's done since that terrible yaoi angle with Joe and Mitsuko
>>
>>134063787
Anzu pls
>>
>>134063787
Shingo's importance to the story does not rival Gakuto's.
Sorry.
>>
>>134063787
Shingo's bitch fit was as relevant as Andre's current state as Risa's pet.
>>
>>134063276
When you read these together you will not think that.
>>
>>134063977
Agree. Gakuto is a MC servant boy while Shingo is his own character
>>
>>134064130
>Shingo is his own character
Yes, as an almost non-relevant side character.
>>
File: yyesss.png (351KB, 656x764px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yyesss.png
351KB, 656x764px
>>134033565
Wait I just finished the anime, I didn't know there was more.
>>
>>134063977
How sway? We just ignore the fact that Shingo has supplied the gang with alot of information on the VP when he spent all that time with her, came up with alot of plans an ideas to progress the story and has been the closest thing to a rival Kiyoshi has. but yea his Gakuto has had more importance on the story L O L
>>
>>134064231
you've seen literally 10% of the series
>>
Who do you think made the most interesting inmates? The boys or the girls (with Kiyoshi)?
Which one do you think was the better antagonist Mari's USC or Kate's SC?
>>
>>134033922

To the forest and back, and back to the forest, and back, and now back to the forest based chairman returns. truly the ride never ends.
>>
>>134064327
you're preaching to crowd of sheep, you gotta remember Shingos character is the most hated in the series, im not saying Shingo has had bigger impact than Gakuto but his character is just as important to the story and he is far from a irrelevant side character that delusional people try to make him out to be
>>
>>134064231
wait until you get to the part when Kiyoshi becomes the new president of the student council, that part was glorious
>>
>>134064421
The boys definitely had a more interesting prison experience. I'm biased because I love everything up until the boys were freed WAY more than everything that's come after. The boy's struggle through prison was endearing and just a really solid tale, and the USC never really went through that- I feel like Hana got out and Mieko checked out mentally before the stanford experiment ideas really got crazy.

When I binge read the whole thing I thought the USC would become the new protags for an arc while they get their comeuppance and redemption, but that never really happened, and to me it was pretty disappointing.
>>
>>134064421
Mari's USC were the better antagonist, i remember hating Mari more than feminist hate Mayweather back in the OBE Arc, also VP and Hana were way more hate-able than Risa and Mitsuko (Mitsuko btw might aswell be fodder)...

Also the USC made Shingo a better antagonist than what the ASC did with Andre.. All boys in Prison was also more entertaining than Kiyoshi by himself with Mari,VP and Chiyo, it had potential but Shingo or Gakuto should've joined Kiyoshi along the ride, it shouldn't have been Kiyoshi by himself because especially since VP was Moeko by then and 80% of the time it was Mari/Kiyoshi focus which got boring at times
>>
>>134065707
Agree with the point that USC made Shingo a better character and that the ASC has KILLED Andres character and relevance
>>
>>134065511
>>134065707
I also feel like the world established up through OBE was just more sensible and had better storytelling.
-The boys had their fights,but built real camaraderie and the night where they cried really hit hard as to what the situation/abuse was doing to them...Then they don't even hang out anymore after their first day free to the point where kyoshi thinks he has no friends.
-Meiko and Andre have been basically absent for longer than they have existed normally.
-The USC were great antagonists, but not convincing protagonists. They still treat the guys with disdain even though to their knowledge the guys are helping them out of the goodness of their hearts.
-chiyo-kyoshi worked pretty well when she was out of reach to him, but now that they have had more chances to interact it's becoming boring

and what the other guys are saying about shingo and gakuto is also true to a lesser extent. they're having their misadventures with the ladies, sure, but they all work the best when they're playing off of each other like they did in the beginning.
>>
>>134064421
I'd say the boys were better inmates, but that's mostly because I think the USC were better as Wardens.
Kate and her crew aren't as consistent or developed or successful or distinct as characters as the original USC were. The USC as prisoners had just a little too much time focused on their fanservice instead of their development, especially considering their arc retreaded similar ground that the boys already had. In my opinion the inmate goes crazy arc was much more funny when Gakuto was going nuts because the other characters could still carry the scenes, and with fewer and more serious characters as the inmates the second time around it wasn't as funny. And Gakuto's (and Andre's first bout) of craziness was at least brief. Making the duration of the VP's mental breakdown so long and pronounced has sidelined her as a character for way too long. The stakes also felt much more real in the first arc and the threat of expulsion was diabolically built up against the boys through a hidden abuse of power while Kate's abuse of her power has been painfully obvious. Kate has always been a sort of chaotic evil where Mari is lawful evil which made her more suited to the warden role in my opinion. Also Risa and especially Mistuko have been painfully underutilized in their role as lieutenants in comparison to the previous two and the rest of the boys haven't always fit perfectly with the plot either.

Not to say the second arc has been bad, to my eye the highs have been just as high and possibly higher. It's just that the consistency and cohesiveness hasn't really.
>>
>>134066990
The real StuCo can't be more competent than the USC though, there is a reason why the USC ran everything.
>>
I like the current arc, but aside from Mari getting a lot of development compared to the first arc (which I actually welcome), there literally hasn't been any payoffs with everything that's been built up so far in this new arc. It didn't help that Hana was basically sidelined during the USC's imprisonment, and when she did show up it's the expected role of having more shenanigans with Kiyoshi. The same can be said about Meiko, but she was sidelined more on a psychological level. I feel like part of the point of this was to also further along Chiyo's character and even then, we barely got anything out of it.

So far I can see Gakuto and Risa being built up with their respective connections; with Gakuto's torn allegiance possibly reaching a breaking point, and Risa's potential defeat and how it will impact her "relationship" Andre (why is this even a thing). Again, the problem is, while there's been a lot of buildup with these two characters, there hasn't been any immediate payoff. I just hope that the end of the cavalry battle paves way for some fresh character dynamics.
>>
>>134067241
that doesn't really have much to do with my problems with the second arc.
>>
Is the calvary the last event at the festival? After the calvary we should be heading towards the Falling Action/Denouement of this Arc right?
>>
>>134067724
I sure hope so
>>
So when smoke clears and dust settles when the ASC fall where does that leave us in the story? Kiyoshi's confession to Chiyo then what?
>>
>>134068046
Kiyoshi's confession to Chiyo
Chairman's story
Kiyoshi takes Mari out
Hana's reaction to Kiyoshi's confession
ASC punishment for their crimes
New student council Authority figure
Wet Tshirt Contest
Etc.. Still alot to cover, this series still has well over 100 chapters left
>>
>>134068046
Well Hana already got her long-awaited "revenge" and is seemingly starting to get a possessive streak after kissing Kiyoshi. Now couple that with Kiyoshi's planned confession towards Chiyo and I don't think it's unreasonable to expect some sort of game-changing plot to come in once this is all over.
>>
>>134068236
Underrated post.

Cuts down all the BS while actually acknowledging the current threads being played out (that's not even counting the loose threads with the other boys).

This series definitely needs another arc to either flesh out or wrap up all of this.
>>
Still no translation? What the shit, /a/?
>>
>>134068236
Kate and co won't get punished. It will be full neutral after the calvary battle. Their only punishment would be going into prison, which would be a retread of the other two arcs.
>>
>>134068236
I think that hanas reaction to a kiyoshi/chiyo confession, if that happens, wont be that deep. She does already know he's into Chiyo, from that headband grab, I think that whats more interesting is what she'll do to try and win him over
>>
>>134068595
she also still has the blackmail pics. Her reaction might not be interesting, but there's definitely potential for her to screw with him
>>
>>134068647
>Her reaction might not be interesting, but there's definitely potential for her to screw with him
Yeah I doubt she'd outwardly react. If anything, I can see the focus of the confession being to do with Kiyoshi and Chiyo than anything Hana-related (if it happens). Comparatively speaking, I can see Hana still has a lot of leverage to toy with him and I can see this being played out in future arcs.
>>
Is it just me or is the "Joe" with the group separate from the "Joe" doing the weird summoning?
>>
>>134070520
I think Joe will turn heel soon or maybe it's just him being a weirdo for no reason like always
>>
>>134068795
That's certainly plausible, but I expect that the cavalry battle will either be the last or second to last main event in this, depending on what happens with chiyos birthday. I think it's more likely Hana will try to pull something on kiyoshi during the cavalry battle, she seemed ready to assert her dominance when she grabbed that headband.
>>
>>134070694
>it's just him being a weirdo for no reason like always
Sadly this isn't actually that far from the truth
>>
>>134068795
She will just run away at first but then corner kiyoshi alone.. beat him up first over some shitty reason and then reverse ryona him like she always does
>>
>>134036222
>"x is best girl"

That is straight from /a/ though.

Also your waifu a shit.
>>
So they found out Cola works better instead of Root Beer to bring back VP briefly, at this point what will it take for VP to officially return?
>>
>>134072150
One of the guys would have to make out with her to reawaken the beast within that is VP
>>
>>134036222
>like the subreddit
>You can already tell some of them are in this very fucking thread.
The fact that you can even tell this shit is just fucking sad at this point. Back to reddit with you.
>>
>>134072150
Hana's tea?
>>
>>134064509
All the characters are important, even Shingo's. Without any of them the story would not have progressed as far as it did in the first place.

That being said I still think overall Gakuto's is more significant considering his role in the story. Yes Shingo has done a lot, but Gakuto is like main supporting character status. He is the MC's sidekick. He is the brains behind the operation.

In reality Andre's importance to the story is just as significant this time as well. They all are important to story, even Joe.
>>
>>134068236
>Kiyoshi takes Mari out

I think you meant Chiyo's Birthday revelation, because they have been building that up way more than that FUCKING yakiniku date.

Also, what about Tanabata? Who is to say that the ASC have any crimes to be punished for? Kate and Mari both have shit on each other. The question is if the ASC falls what would Kate do? Will both of them fall or will it be a stalemate? Things can't go back to the way that they were.
>>
>>134067439
>there literally hasn't been any payoffs with everything that's been built up so far in this new arc

What needed to be paid off before we hit the climax of this current arc? Moeko? Chiyo's non birthday surprise? Andre going crazy, because he thinks that Moeko is his fault? The summer triangle? The ASC v USC? The Chairman's amnesia and the fact that no one has noticed that he's missing? Risa x Andre x Meiko? Chiyo x Hana x Kiyoshi? The fact Hana and Kiyoshi still have been caught? I don't understand this statement. Some of these are going to be paid off like during or after the calvary battle so I don't get it.

> It didn't help that Hana was basically sidelined during the USC's imprisonment, and when she did show up it's the expected role of having more shenanigans with Kiyoshi.

The only other way to avoid that was to make her a prison warden. Yet, Kiyoshi or Hana never seem to be in prison or outside at once and I think Hiramoto might have a pretty good reason for that so far? Probably, because then there would be nothing to hold either one of them back. The only reason Gakuto has issue with Mitsuko(i) is because of his allegiance to his friends. Yet, as much Kiyoshi likes his friends that doesn't stop him from dealing with Hana, like ever.

I also take issue with the 'expected' shenanigans with Kiyoshi? Back in during the first arc she was Kiyoshi's final boss, his main antagonist. There was no reason for them to go further than they already did as she was no longer the antagonist. It took a LOT of buildup for them to interact again. After their first meet up in the 2nd arc it became apparent that this is their MO, especially since Hiramoto was developing her feelings for Kiyoshi and their relationship.
>>
>>134068595
>>134068647
>>134068795
>>134070961

This is a good question. I do agree that Kiyoshi confessing to Chiyo will focus more on Kiyoshi than Hana, because this, more than anything else, has been building up since the first chapter. This is his big moment: Will he get the girl or not? Everything he has done since the beginning has been for Chiyo's sake. The break out, the fact that he's in prison now, him helping the USC, him not going further with Hana or anything has been for Chiyo's sake.

I also don't think that Hana will blackmail him in some way for that, because she likes him and that would go against her character development at this point? If anything I still believe that if there will be any blackmailing it could possibly be Kate if she has Hana's pictures. If Kate blackmails her Hana will have to choose between Mari, the USC, Kiyoshi, and herself. There would be way more at stake for her, personally.
>>
>>134033565
What the fuck? When did he become a Servant?
>>
>>134066551
>>134066990

I think the main problem is that the stakes felt really high with Kiyoshi and co., because expulsion was tantamount to death. Even when they first were heading up to the chairman's office it was as if it were a death march.

Though in this current arc the USC's position, the wet t-shirt contest, Mari's reputation and face are really what's on the line here...but it doesn't feel as life threatening? It's more of a personal thing. I guess for myself, even for all the development that she has gotten...I prefer Kate as a character? Mostly, because I still see Kate as victim to Mari. I think we really needed to see Mari at her lowest point, which is when Kate was holding that tape of her and Kiyoshi over her head, but maybe having Mari take over as the MC would have been a better option? Maybe we need to know why she hates men so much? Maybe we needed more students interacting with her, looking at her in and treating her with disgust?

Also, I'm going to be the odd one out and say that Moeko's existance is essential to the plot right now, mostly, because if Meiko was there it would not have put Mari in such a dire position that she would have needed to rely on the boys. Just as much as Meiko relied on Mari, Mari relied on her as much. In fact if Meiko was here with us right now would Andre be such a threat to the boys? Not really. If Meiko came back now everything would be kinda solved.
>>
who /live action/ here?
>>
>>134076236
I do.
It's going pretty fast, episode 5 had tne same content as episode 8 of the anime.
Will it end around episode 9?
Will we see Kate?
Will the bottle scene be hot?
How will they deal with the "it's her fucking nipple" scene? My bet is that they will just cut the part where Meiko teases Kiyoshi with her nipple and she will fall over him pushing her clothed breast against his face.
>>
Test
>>
>>134076364
Are you watching subbed? I've only got the first 2 episodes on Nyaa.
>>
>>134076477
All 5 have been subbed.
>>
>>134076552
Where did you get them? Nyaa isn't coming up with 3-5.
>>
>>134076185
Actually, thinking about it more...I just don't think that Mari is as strong a character as Hana. She has definitely gotten more beautiful, but I still feel that, overall, she may be still lacking as a character? Hiramoto, definitely, makes Hana suffer way more than Mari. Even though Mari was being blackmailed I still feel that there's more at stake with Hana in her scenes. It makes it hard to empathize with Mari if I can't really connect with her. The shit she pulled with Kate made root for her even less.

If anything I do like how the USC and the boys became friends and are working together now.
>>
>>134076578
https://www.nyaa.eu/?page=search&cats=0_0&filter=0&term=%5Bnop%5D+prison+school
>>
>>134076578
Just type 'Prison School' in the search box. They are right there. There should be a yellow box that says 'Live Action Sub' in the left side.
>>
>>134076477
>>134076578
http://www.dramanice.us/drama/prison-school-detail

Updates on mondays. For a couple of days you'll only get raws. Not a big deal if you already know the plot.
>>
>>134076795
>Even though Mari was being blackmailed I still feel that there's more at stake with Hana in her scenes. It makes it hard to empathize with Mari if I can't really connect with her. The shit she pulled with Kate made root for her even less.
I think that's the point though. Mari is shown to still be as ruthless as she was before. She didn't just suddenly turn good just because she was imprisoned, if anything, Kate is just a common enemy that allowed both Mari and Kiyoshi's group to team up to fight for one common goal. It's very typical in that the protagonist works with the past antagonists to fight a common enemy, and for that I'm actually glad that Hiramoto maintained that sort of venomous streak with Mari's character else it would have felt really forced.

I don't see how Kate is any better than Mari considering how she has literally been tormenting Mari and Meiko for very petty reasons all of which was caused by Kate being a bully to Meiko in the first place. It's not like Mari meant any ill-intent with how she defended Meiko, if anything Mari is just fighting fire with fire with regards to the incriminating videos. The fact that Mari can still strike back even in a victimized role just adds to her appeal as an anti-hero sort of character especially since Kate has been making their rivalry rather personal.
>>
>>134077758
I don't disagree with you, but the point I was making was in response to why the situation in the current story doesn't seem as dire as when the boys were imprisoned. If anything, while I do think that Mari is ruthless it's not as if I feel that she's going to lose like I feel the boys were going to lose back in the first arc. Even though Mari may have more at stake it just doesn't feel the same? Her situation doesn't feel as dire or urgent as it did in the first arc. Also, I do like Mari for the sheer fact that she does do all these things in order to protect her friends as well. She is very similar to Kiyoshi in that manner. That being said...even though Kate is an asshole it's not as if Mari is any better.

That's not to say that I'm not enjoying the current arc though, because there's just more character development and more relationships being built up than before.
>>
>>134076185
>Moeko's existence is essential to the plot right now
sure it's key but it's about as satisfying as being depowered halfway through a Metroid game. There are many better ways to write conflict into a story than character death.

I agree that the stakes aren't as threatening this time. But Kate made herself a victim of Mari. You really seem to hate her a bit to much.
>>
>>134078800
> There are many better ways to write conflict into a story than character death.

What would you do then? What do you suggest? If Andre is over Meiko then there would be no reason for them to try and get him back to their side. If Meiko was being held up somewhere there would be no reason for Andre to shack up with Risa and join the ASC. The big problem is Andre, literally and figuratively, and the reason he's a problem is, because of Meiko.

The only way to avoid doing this is to rewrite the story entirely. Gakuto isn't that kind of character. Make it Shingo? We already did that. The only other character is Joe, but he doesn't have what it takes to do anything unless it's going to be something related to violence again.

This is what happens in real life. People find new friends and don't hang out with their old ones anymore. Isn't this kind of a metaphor for that?

>But Kate made herself a victim of Mari.You really seem to hate her a bit to much.

Yeah she did, but while I do think it's wrong for what Kate did and I do agree that she's petty, Mari is in a whole other ballpark. I guess, in a way, while it may have been the most effective, I still take issue with Mari exploiting Kate's feelings like she did. This even Kate kinda deserved it.
>>
>>134079125
>rewrite the story entirely
Pretty much, at least Andre and Meiko's roles.
One of my biggest problems with this arc is that the Moeko leg of the plot is terrible. The Andre leg isn't much better, he's been in non character status for too long as well.

I don't really need to speculate as to how I'd change it up. Those changes will never happen. I'll just stick to critiquing the manga itself.

you're welcome to take issue with Mari exploiting Kate's feelings but IMO Kate is worse than just petty
and >Maybe we needed more students interacting with her, looking at her in and treating her with disgust?
seems a bit much to me.
>>
>>134079767
They were already making rumors up about her.

>I don't really need to speculate as to how I'd change it up.
If you, truly, had any idea on how you would have typed them up already. The fact that you didn't means you don't have an idea on how to and are one of those people who are content with just whining and complaining.
>>
>>134035888
So?
>>
>>134034064

Joe has always been shown as really weak. So he can be of use during the calvary battle he's going to summon the strength of the ant which can lift thousands of times it's own weight.

tl;dr Joe going to power up w/ ant strength and save the day.
>>
>>134080232
do you see yourself as somehow different in this case?
I'm not here to write prison school fanfiction, I'm here to discuss the manga.
>>
>>134081061
>Sharing ideas and creating discussion is akin to fanfiction

Yeah, no. Even if they won't come to fruition you can always share your ideas. If people agree or disagree they will let you know. Just admit that you have no clue on how to improve a story that you feel has gone downhill. If anything it will prove that the current story direction is the right way to go as there are no other alternatives.
>>
>>134081194
>Just admit that you have no clue on how to improve a story that you feel has gone downhill. If anything it will prove that the current story direction is the right way to go as there are no other alternatives.

I disagree with you. Just letting you know. If you look at my posts you can easily see how I would change the story and it doesn't involve any of whatever you meant by this:
>Gakuto isn't that kind of character. Make it Shingo? We already did that. The only other character is Joe, but he doesn't have what it takes to do anything unless it's going to be something related to violence again.

This is what happens in real life. People find new friends and don't hang out with their old ones anymore. Isn't this kind of a metaphor for that?
>>
>>134075265
>The only reason Gakuto has issue with Mitsuko(i) is because of his allegiance to his friends. Yet, as much Kiyoshi likes his friends that doesn't stop him from dealing with Hana, like ever.
Yeah, but this is funny cause Gakuto's a big friggin dork
>>
>>134081480
I meant who would take Andre's place as the defector?

Though, it doesn't matter, cause you are too eager to critique and won't share your own ideas that are so much better than anyone here, including Hiramoto can think of.
>>
>>134082197
>>134081480

Actually, you are just criticizing rather than providing constructive criticism. People who just do the former are the worst.
>>
hello, K-bro where are you? I know I'm bother but this must be translated asap.
>>
>>134068236
It's very obvious that the new student council authority will be run by the boys (at the end of the manga of course), but I can't wait for the bitches of USC and ASC get rekt (I mean, remember the homo video of the two presidents)
>>
>>134083266
> but this must be translated asap.

Why? Any translations done by Koreanbro are a favor. They don't have to be done. Unless you are going to offer up some money?
>>
Remember when that anon bragged about the Spanish translations being done first? Well, where are they now?

That's right, no where, because no one translated the Korean to ENGLISH yet.
>>
File: hprisouia.jpg (175KB, 638x604px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hprisouia.jpg
175KB, 638x604px
>>134083453
Well, at least the VP did get what she deserved. I hope she stays like this, it's cute (but I hope that she keeps the transformation in the sadist VP when she drinks soda)
>>
>>134083624
that's right we are waiting for koreanbro to enlighten us with his wisdom
>>
>>134083582
Bacause thread will die and someone must dump the same chapter again. Just that.
>>
Repeating the link of...
dramanice.us/drama/prison-school-detail
who didn't watch it.
>>
Are we archived yet?
>>
>>134087995
no, since you asked. But if no one answer for about an hour or so, it will be archeved
>>
>>134085178
At this point we might aswell wait till Monday for the official English scans
>>
>>134033784
her tits just keep getting bigger.

not a godd thing.

I like big boobs, but they need to be on the right characters.
>>
>>134088737
Umm, look, on monday jap. raws comes out, and the day after is translate. But if the raws are late, TL is also late a few days on MTopia
>>
i meth ship Meiko x Shingo
>>
>>134064675
>Kiyoshi becomes the new president of the student council.
So futureanon, does He also become a millionaire?
>>
File: not a slut.png (281KB, 637x419px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not a slut.png
281KB, 637x419px
When will this arc finally end? When will we get to the next lewd set piece?
>>
>>134083624
The Spanish translations are shit anyway.
>>
Anybody noticed that at the end of every Arc we get borderline hentai, 1st it was Hana/Kiyoshi then Kate/Mari who will be the next two in this Arcs finale?
>>
File: brutal.png (182KB, 400x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
brutal.png
182KB, 400x400px
>>134091383
hana/kyoshi scat play
>>
>>134083624
Spanish translations were based on Koreanbro's work.
So the spanish version was translated from english, which was translated from korean which was translated from japanese. They have some errors, mind you.


Without Koreanbro we have nothing until Monday, when the japanese editions are out. On Tuesday we might have Utopia's translation...
>>
>>134066551
>The boys had the opportunity to rape Meiko when she went commando. Kiyoshi had multiple chances to fuck Hana after she became vulnerable,
>Mari uses and takes advantage of Kiyoshi exhibitionism as a distraction to rape Kate.
Mari also seems bipolar, she's might appear pleasant, but she will turn nasty in a second and craft the meanest plan. Her plan b after the plastic bottle rocket failed. She is very unpredictable.
>>
>>134091440
That's what I said.
Looks like nothing til tuesday
>>
>>134091383
I'm going to throw random ones out there that I want to see;
Kate/Kiyoshi
Anzu/Shingo
Gakuto/Meiko
Mari/Kiyoshi
Meiko/Mari
Chiyo/Hana/Kiyoshi
Shingo/Kate
>>
>>134083453
>but I can't wait for the bitches of USC and ASC get rekt
I can't help but feel that people like you have been reading this series wrong. While the "bitches" do get some form of payback, the way the narrative has been going shows that it's more concerned in redeeming them all as likable characters than having them get "rekt".
>>
>>134092024
Well now it's the USC's turn to get reckt and fight for their survival.

Unless there's a third student council there should be no more fights for power.
>>
>>134090201
Meiko knew she was trying to show Shingo her DT skills
>>
>>134033922
The hero we deserve
>>
>Kate's abuse of her power has been painfully obvious.
She's similar to the Queen in snow white, both driven by Envy, whereas Mari's shares resemblance to Claude Frollo, who might be the inspiration for the mysterious President that brainwashed Mari. Because even Chiyo hints after thanking the boys for making Mari more friendly, that she was different.
>>
>>134092673
haha Shingos face tho, if he had any balls at all he could've probly got some action from the VP with all that alone time they used to have and he most definitely would've got action from easy Anzu by now
>>
>>134068480
The only one to be possibly absolved will be Mitsuko, for taking part in a conflict she never asked to participate.
>>
And again, K-bro if u r here tell us
>>
>>134092824
President that brainwashed Mari?
I wouldn't go that far, but sometimes it honestly makes more sense to think of it that way than to think that the same person who made OBE can be smiling and pleasant to kiyoshi roughly one week later. Either brainwashing, bipolar or just a character arc that only makes sense when you ignore the timescale of the last 50 chapters
>>
>>134093467
I don't get how it's hard to reconcile OBE with Mari's later character arc. She's very clearly ignorant of boys (probably due to a combination of the past USC's policies and the retarded upbringing of the chairman) but doesn't mean it's impossible for her to develop the way she did. She barely had any moments with the boys in the first arc so it was all very impersonal, and the fact that she even has a dorky and sympathetic side shows that she's not as much of a bitch as people make her out to be (just ignorant really, which fits PS's dumb humor).
>>
>>134093467
I think Mari being all friendly with Kiyoshi might be her trying to manipulate him. Though she obviously is warming up to him, she doesn't really know what the boys' motivations are as far as I know. I'd also like to point out that these are still teenagers, they tend to change minds alot seemingly random.

>>134093821
Didn't Mari say she wanted to make the boys better men than her father was in the beginning of the story? It's possible that all her manhating just stems from watching her father fall from the pedestal she placed him on. Since then she's had a hard time reconciling how boys actually are to what she thinks they should be.
>>
>>134093467
Mari was different when she met Meiko druing middle school. Hana was also different before joining the student council. The former President had them go outside the school to prevent the girls from getting boyfriends.

>A child is born with no state of mind
>Blind to the ways of mankind
>God is smilin' on you but he's frownin' too
>Because only God knows what you'll go through
>>
>>134094108
Women always want to change men to fit their unreal fairy tale-like views to control them.
That's what Misaki Nakahara was doing to Satou Tatsuhiro.
>>
>>134094975
If they do, it's mostly for romantic reasons which isn't really the case with Mari.
>>
>>134095130
A mental endurance test for the boys.
Piss off daddy and get revenge on him.
Muh authoritah.
Political correctness.

Feminist do it for non romantic reasons, and they end up hating and disgusted of the ones that change as much as the other women.
>>
>>134094975
>Women always want to change men to fit their unreal fairy tale-like views to control them.

That's because the woman who is doing that loves you and wants you to be a befitting partner. If your woman stops doing that to you that means that she doesn't love you anymore.
>>
>>134095534
Are you a woman?
>>
>>134095412
What the flying fuck are you talking about?

Feminists don't want to change men. Nobody knows what feminists want, not even feminists. They're just a bunch self-entitled idiots that are constantly on their period.
>>
>>134095745
You hit the nail anon, That couldn't had been said better by someone like myself.

That's exactly what Mari, and USC are.
Mari want's to appear as right moral authority all the time, but she forgets that everyone including her is flawed.
>>
>>134095745
>>134095412
>>134094975
Holy fuck, I hope you're all being ironic. Some of these statements are so autistic it's practically a miracle that you people can function in society.
>>
>>134088737
>official English scans
>utopia
>official
jesus christ
>>
>>134094108
>I think Mari being all friendly with Kiyoshi might be her trying to manipulate him.
What? I have yet to see any evidence of this. We still haven't seen her final resolution in all of this but it's clear that she has genuinely warmed up to Kiyoshi even if she herself wouldn't admit it.

>Didn't Mari say she wanted to make the boys better men than her father was in the beginning of the story? It's possible that all her manhating just stems from watching her father fall from the pedestal she placed him on. Since then she's had a hard time reconciling how boys actually are to what she thinks they should be.
That's pretty much what I was saying before.
>>
guess thats it from this topic
>>
>>134097671
'tis a sad day
>>
>>134096980
I bet you will joyfully bend over like a good boy, take Mari's kind words at heart, shower her with complements, call her president, and suggest to fix her problems like the doormat you are, instead of keeping to yourself by greeting her with a smile while passing by.

>"It's practically a miracle that you people can function in society."
Keep the mouth shut, and only express the opinions anonymously online.
>>
>>134094840
>>A child is born with no state of mind
>>Blind to the ways of mankind
>>God is smilin' on you but he's frownin' too
>>Because only God knows what you'll go through
3deep5me
Also, USC keeps maidens from being harassed and impure judgement
>>
>>134098218
But USC turns Maidens into bitter cat ladies fearful of men, both extremes are bad.
>>
>>134098118
>instead of keeping to yourself by greeting her with a smile while passing by
What the fuck is this, role-play? Keep that shit to yourself.

>Keep the mouth shut, and only express the opinions anonymously online.
Well at least it saves the rest of us from hearing your drivel
>>
Seika Girl's Academy and Hachimitsu Private Academy now changes boy enrollees, what do your thing will happen?
>>
>>134095973
I think she's just more willing to forgive women for being flawed than a man.
>>
>>134099486
The "sisterhood", something we men don't have.
>>
>>134101152
how can you look at a character like Gakuto and say there's no such thing as brotherhood?
>>
File: IMG_30444224989095.jpg (17KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_30444224989095.jpg
17KB, 480x270px
>>134101152
>"sisterhood"
>>
>>134101396
Gakuto is 1%, but the rest will throw you under the bus for a ho.
>>
File: s013.jpg (256KB, 869x1274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
s013.jpg
256KB, 869x1274px
Started to read this shit 3 days ago. At the beggining I hated her (and I still do) but why do I feel that she's cute as fuck, the cutest of the manga (when she isn't in crazy bitch mode) and that she would be one of the best if it weren't because of her crazyness and her obsession with piss?
I'm confused
>>
File: img000014[1].png (574KB, 1079x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000014[1].png
574KB, 1079x1600px
>>134102568
The piss thing was an accident, we're already over it (it was replaced by a switching underwear fetish, which is less worse).

At the beginning I didn't hate her, I just didn't mind her and I kept looking forward at her clumsy tries and getting back, everyone failing more spectacular than the one before.

Only after the bottle scene I started to care for her character.
The part when she realizes she was manipulated was really touching; notice how she later is the only one of the three girls that enters the prison looking down, completely ashamed and destroyed.

As for her feelings, she just wanted revenge. But she played with fire and now she's overprotective of the boy she marked. Finally, a tsundere that makes total sense.
>>
>>134102568
Run, get out of here, and don't read it again. I started reading this 7 months ago after finishing pun pun. At first, wtf was all I could say, but now, all I wanna do is be in that world, and I can't stop thinking about it. I'm warning you, thi's more addictive than crack cocaine. Fuck my life senpai.
>>
>>134103150
It's fucking late, mate. I just recently discovered the guilty pleasure of this kind of ero manga (something that I though I never would read before). Still, thanks for the advice
>>
>>134102942
Will she become sweeter and not let go of him, like he was a kid's precious toy?
>>
>>134103348
Now you gonna realize that the real world you live in is shit, and will look forward to every Friday.
>>
>>134103604
Every friday, every thuesday, every 20th of each month and whenever the fuck the author wants to release it.
>>
File: img000015[1].png (686KB, 1087x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000015[1].png
686KB, 1087x1600px
>>134103458
I don't know.
Hana already had her revenge but she still refuses to let him go, she wants him but I'm not sure she knows -how- she wants him. She already knows that Chiyo is a menace. But I don't believe she knows how to be a sweet girl with a guy and she can't take lessons from her USC gals. Perhaps Anzu or even Mitsuko could teach her a couple of tricks, the two of them have more "normal" relationships in comparison to Hana's.
>>
>>134070694
well he almost went to that but then Star-chan appeared
>>
>>134103911
They don't need to keep it a secret.
>>
File: i017.jpg (202KB, 869x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i017.jpg
202KB, 869x1280px
Damn, poor girl, no wonder she wants revenge
>>
>>134105403

He has a very small dick.
>>
>>134105470
it was cold weather
>>
>>134105403
that's a suspiciously wide hips for a teenage bo
>>
>>134106082
>He fits on girl clothes
>Confused for Mayumi by Chiyo.
>>
fuck korean
>>
>>134037938
Considering Hiramoto did that outrageous segment parodying Parasyte this year, he can't complain even if he wants to.
>>
Korean bro dead?
>>
File: img000016.png (890KB, 1096x1195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
img000016.png
890KB, 1096x1195px
>>134106934
I would've prefered him using the Prison School characters for the Parasyte collaboration instead of that High School of Yakuzas thing.
>>
Is there more prison school? I just finished the anime, but I didn't realize the manga went even farther!
>>
>>134107360
Seriously.
Yeah, start reading from chapter 82 and leave this board so we won't spoil you more details.
>>
>>134105470
>Flacid cocks are small
No fucking shit sherlock
>>
>>134107360
>>134107477
Here:
http://bato.to/reader#bb342bd7b4a2bc00_2
>>
>>134107531
>http://bato.to/reader#bb342bd7b4a2bc00_2
>>134107531
nigga thanks so much, I love you more than you know
>>
aw... damn!
this crazy chick can get me
>>
>>134107302
maybe he was from best korea and got sent to concentration camps
RIP koreanbro
>>
>>134105403
lil meat
>>
File: 53439355_p1.png (740KB, 744x1052px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
53439355_p1.png
740KB, 744x1052px
What happened to Korean-kun?
>>
>>134108798
Probably dropped the series and will pick up again later like many others due to the pacing
>>
File: 1448024889402.jpg (772KB, 869x1235px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448024889402.jpg
772KB, 869x1235px
>>
>>134111020
You know, seeing these flashbacks genuinely makes me curious how the USC came to be. From the original conception of the group to how Mari, Hana and Meiko came together as the current group for the present timeline.
>>
>>134111230
Mari built it. Invited her freinds to join. not hard to figgure out.
>>
>>134111020
Too bad that she's a lesbian
>>
>>134111312
Mari didn't build the USC though. If you pay attention, it was established due to a certain incident that happened in the past. Mari only became president years later.
>>
>>134111567
Mari joins USC years ago to get at her dad
Invites her freinds to join as she dosent trust the other girls
>>
>>134111020
15 YEARS OLD
>>
>>134112304
15/10 would bang
>>
>>134103150
What the hell man, I just read all of it for the first time this week and you're 100% right, what is it with this series that's so addictive? I can't stop thinking about it and how my real life will never be this fun to be in
>>
File: 1448636599183.jpg (197KB, 961x1380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448636599183.jpg
197KB, 961x1380px
>>
File: 1448636623742.jpg (237KB, 961x1380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448636623742.jpg
237KB, 961x1380px
>>
File: 1448636652543.jpg (221KB, 961x1380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448636652543.jpg
221KB, 961x1380px
>>
>>134115012
Did Mari get penetrated?
>>
>>134101152
>"sisterhood"
Brotherhood >>>>>>>>>>>> shit >>>>>>> sisterhood.

Also Mari doesn forgive women for being flawed, she just denies that they are.
>>
>>134115012
Yes
>>
File: trans.png (1MB, 961x1380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
trans.png
1MB, 961x1380px
>>
Why is it taking so long for the BD raws to appear?

Can find Vol.1 but 2 and 3 are both out and now available anywhere.
>>
>>134115570
No? At least not in that page anyway. More like everyone's fearing for what might happen to her because she was willing to take Meiko's place. Don't know what happens after though.
>>
>>134117592
She's going to get fucked offscreen. Meiko did.
>>
>>134116506
I don't know, thery're alte for some reason online
>>
>>134118856
*they're late
>>
>>134116344
pliz, do more in short to see what's going on there
>>
>>134116506
Same reason why 198 isn't translated yet.
The people who can do the work and share it aren't doing it.
>>
>>134119536
Koreanbro who's doing all the work is not here...
>>
>>134119392
can't sorry
>>
>>134119705
ok, no prob
some other time
>>
>>134091898
People don't like shingo as much to self insert as him in ero moments, so unless there will be some serious shit arc that will make him loved, there is little chance

It all depends on whenever author likes him
>>
>>134059321
that's the exact place. I also think he'll come to his senses.
>>
File: 1448635840521.jpg (83KB, 580x825px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448635840521.jpg
83KB, 580x825px
Risa is cute.
>>
>>134120758
Andre pls
>>
>>134120758
anto---inete
>>
File: CUTE!.png (146KB, 186x613px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CUTE!.png
146KB, 186x613px
>>134120758
CUTE!

...third times the charm.
>>
Chairman will fall on the same spot where he fell out from his car.
>>
File: 1448803467731.jpg (127KB, 580x825px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448803467731.jpg
127KB, 580x825px
>>134120758
i fixed the risa
>>
>>134121124
give the cat some eyebrows too
>>
File: 1448803467731.jpg (127KB, 580x825px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448803467731.jpg
127KB, 580x825px
>>134121169
?
>>
>>134121281
better
>>
>>134121281
Yeah, they both look much better now.
>>
Hana is now the only pure waifu left in this series thanks to our 16 year old overlord
Marifags and Meikofags get FUCKED
>>
>>134122748
>Hana
>pure waifu
Pick one
>>
>>134120758
Is it normal for nips to never change hairstyle?
>>
File: 1438364214225.jpg (360KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1438364214225.jpg
360KB, 900x1300px
>>
>>134125035
the great chapter...
>>
>>134125035
Birch, this ain't your blog, stop posting pages from every chapter you read.
>>
Is Korean-bro... Dead?
>>
>>134033896
what the heck
>>
>>134125533
He died watching the live action
>>
>>134033922
>>
File: 1445284030330.png (452KB, 870x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445284030330.png
452KB, 870x1300px
>>134125369
>>
>>134125758
Thi's been a surprisingly long thread, though.
>>
>>134126300
2 days last.
>>
>>134127261
at least we dont see animefags anymore
>>
>>134127416
Very little interested in the live action too, only reddit so far.
>>
>>134127671
even better for us
only braindead and mentally challenged people enjoy those kind of adaptations
>>
I'm currently catching up with Prison School. Last chapter I read was 182.
It seems 187 is missing from Batoto, any place I can get this without ads being plastered everywhere?
>>
>>134128177
Get adblock and go to mangapark
>>
>>134128041
For the next thing we know, an old high school building gets turned into the serie's theme park.
>>
File: 1430501516344.png (233KB, 524x541px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1430501516344.png
233KB, 524x541px
>>134128239
Thanks my man.
>>
>mfw Blu ray Vol. 2 will NEVER be released.
>>
>>
>>134130339
If you are going to dump this, start by where everything began.
>>
>>134130651
1) Only a small selection of pages has been uploaded
2) I have only been able to get a small selection of that small selection translated
So no. If you want a complete chronological translation, send me the rest of the raws.
>>
>>134131189
arent those crossovers really short? like 4-5 pages per chapter
>>
>>134131382
No. Look at the pages. They have numbers on them from 2 to 16. It's a 16+ page crossover.
>>
>>134131603
ok then i took a bait from other thread, my bad
>>
Just because we haven't seen the pages doesn't mean they don't exist.

Take the page with Meiko being chained up and groped: that was seen for the first time a few days ago, yet it's literally the second page in the crossover. It takes place immediately after Meiko gets held at gunpoint, which was among the first three pages that were ever uploaded.

Someone needs to buy this fucking thing so we can see the rest.
>>
>>134131703
>>134131603
>>134130339
Those are all I have for now. If you want the rest done then either post vague translations of the other pages or post more raws.
>>
>>134131189
We should send you whatever we get a hold on.
>>
>>134131703
I'm still not not convinced this is related to the original story.
>>
>>134133530
Related to the original story as in the original manga? It could be canon, it could be non-canon, we don't know.
Or related to the original story as in the translation isn't accurate? I checked with different translators.
>>
>>134131703
Also, correction:
'The truth is that, for me'
should be replaced with the
'friendship with a member of the opposite sex' line.
Everything after that is moved back one panel, and in the last panel, he says
"I was right to come wearing adult diapers!"
>>
>>134133530
its just a crossover between two mangas serialized in the same magazine, is as cannon as any other similar crossover
>>
>>134133732
Unless it takes place after the cavalry battle.
>>
>>134133817
Old fart is just cringe worthy, lamest gangster ever.
>>
>>134037737
>The lesbian scene
I'm upset I missed the shitstorm
>>
>>134134124
there was no shitstorm, only throbbing boners
Thread posts: 428
Thread images: 64


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.