[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

IMA GA SAIKOU!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: LoveLive211.jpg (246KB, 300x410px) Image search: [Google]
LoveLive211.jpg
246KB, 300x410px
http://www.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/artists/

"Kōhaku Uta Gassen (紅白歌合戦?), more commonly known as simply Kōhaku, which official translation is "Year-end Song Festival", is an annual music show on New Year's Eve produced by Japanese public broadcaster NHK

Literally "Red and White Song Battle", the program divides the most popular music artists of the year into competing teams of red and white. The "red" team or akagumi (赤組, 紅組?) is composed of all female artists (or groups with female vocals), while the "white" team or shirogumi (白組?) is all male (or groups with male vocals). The honor of performing on Kōhaku is strictly by invitation, so only the most successful singing acts in the Japanese entertainment industry can perform."

Cutting to the point, µ's got invited to it.

What a great way to end the year.

In 5 years µ's has gone from nothing to being one of the most popular artists in Japan.
>>
>>133998688
Yamakan on suicide watch
>>
>>133998688
Here's to five more years of total dominance.
>>
>>133999696
>Sunrise will never make anything but LL
God damn it, I love LL, but this is getting out of hand.
I just wanted more AW and Horizon.
>>
>>133998688
So what's actually gonna happen, voice actresses sing live or animated characters in a display device?
>>
>>133999502
He said in an interview he would like to see WUG go to this.

I wonder what he's thinking right now.

>>133999696
I can only imagine what it'll be like in 5 years.

It only took them 5 years to surpass both K-On and Madoka.
>>
>>133999794
The former.

µ's concerts=/=Miku concerts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d4u2K7-wgo
>>
>>133999502
He's been on suicide watch since KyoAni tossed him out of Lucky Star.
>>
>>133999811
Love Live as a brand is an empire. But u's will be old and busted soon, Sunshine will replace them, and if they properly take the flag, the next group will replace them and so on.
>>
>>134000477
>newer sister group achieving and surpassing the popularity of the original
Will never happen, specially not in Japan.
>>
>>134000566
They don't need to surpass them, just need to maintain the brand alive. Even if they are half popular, is more than enough considering u's is a rare case of insane popularity. A winning lottery ticket, that it hardly will be repeated.

They really chose the smartest move naming the series "Love Live" and no "U's" or something related to the group.

They can use the idol tournament that is Love Live, as an excuse to introduce new groups, new stories and new interactions
>>
I guess it's pretty logical for them to finally bringing otaku bait to kouhaku. Kouhaku itself still strong, but lately there are some new year shows that gaining popularity towards japanese people. Batsu games for example, has 16% rating and keep raising.
>>
>>134000477
Firstly it's µ's.

Secondly, µ's is still releasing CDs, novels, manga and has an ongoing feature in Dengeki G's.

>>134000969
They already had otaku bait at Kouhaku in the past.
https://vimeo.com/83491176
>>
>>134000477
Fuck that, I don't want this franchise to outlive me.
>>
I want to save a Cute Girl from her Chuu2 lifestyle but all I've accomplished is memorising the name of every Demon in Ars Goetia
>>
>>133998688
Fake idols. Meh songs.

WUG is the real thing.
>>
>>134001771
Who?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.